whats the weirdest dream you've ever had?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a385958ec9cd
deactivated-5a385958ec9cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5a385958ec9cd
Member since 2005 • 2293 Posts
i knew i was sleeping and wanted to wake myself up. so i punched myself and woke up in another dream, and this monster came out of my closet. so i punched myself again, woke up... in another dream and waz attacked again, then the cycle kept on going on and on. then i punched myself again, causing me to sleepwalk, run into my wall and fall back into bed and fell asleep again. :P ©
sandroDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 sandroDX
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
weirdest? i dreamt i was sleeping... nothing else, simply sleeping:|
tevwalker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 tevwalker13
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
the weirdest dream i had was getting attacked by a crazed rabbit :?
coldkill19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 coldkill19
Member since 2007 • 1658 Posts
that one in my thread :| Oh god, it is hell
jkmetalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jkmetalf
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts
This might be my last post here, so well, the weirdest dream I had was late night. I was in a state of away and not awake a saw images of things, visons and whatnot. Also, at somepoint I was awake but I could not move any part of my body. Its happens sometime to me. That was also werid.
elmetfano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 elmetfano
Member since 2006 • 4122 Posts

well i had weird but this ones short

i was 7 or 8 w/e, me and my old dog were chillin in my backyard, 2 mins later i was looking towards the back of the backyard (180o beheind me is my house) i turn around and i see KING KONG overshadow my house and rampage through the backyard, everything else i dont really remeber

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

I can never keep track of my dreams, but I do remember one instance where I was trying to fight a Sith(a.k.a. random guy with red lightsaber) with a regular handgun, then it occurs to me that lightsabers can't deflect metal...then I wake up. :?

Oh and there was another dream about drawbridges made out of giant iPods. Yeah that was weird.

Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Hellraiser3899
Member since 2005 • 10060 Posts
Anybody see Run Lola Run, yeah it was like that.
Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
When I dream I often dream solutions to problems I have been studying, must be my awesome brain
middito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 middito
Member since 2003 • 955 Posts

This might be my last post here, so well, the weirdest dream I had was late night. I was in a state of away and not awake a saw images of things, visons and whatnot. Also, at somepoint I was awake but I could not move any part of my body. Its happens sometime to me. That was also werid. jkmetalf

i have dreams like that too, happens ~once a month, you wake up mentally, but dont have the ability to move your body. It Really Sucks When you wake up with your face in a plush pillow so its hard to breathe. i remember once i took a nap for a couple of hours and couldnt get my face out of the pillow, took me like 4minutes to actually get control and push myself to the side.

xtn702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 xtn702
Member since 2007 • 4203 Posts
Lol you punched your self? haha
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts
I was falling and I wouldn't stop. :?
middito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 middito
Member since 2003 • 955 Posts

now to the topic i've had some really weird dreams

in one of my dreams there was me and two other people with torches running in a crop field on a moonlit night . we were running ranting about something and how we're going to get it. in the middle of the crop field was a shed and about 20feet away was a oversized nesquick style bunny man hopping around. the other 2 ran towards the shed and i steadily approached the bunny. as soon as i got close to him i realized that he didnt have legs and sheets below the waist line opened up and the grim reaper with swift scythe lopped off my legs.

i fell below the crop line and everything went black. when i opened my eyes in this new place of conflict under the only tree. the sky was pitch black, no moon, no stars, just darkness. as i began to look at my surrounding the horizen for miles in all directionswere filled with hundreds of thousands of packedancient warriors from all cultures , empires, fighting with golden weapons (swords, largeaxes, polearms, sickles)and goldenarmor. scattered among this land of war were large bonfires several feet high being the only source of light on the realm. and moving through the scene of carnage was this young boy in a royal cart with rich velvet coverings being held by 4men of his empire . the child of royalty had a green levitating shard in the palm of his hands. as if it was the only key to escape the mock-hell realm.

and thats when i woke up

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts
I was Claire Redfield from RE2 and I was running around killing zombies. It's really weird seeing as I am a guy....
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#15 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
You know the show within a show (example: Itchy & Scratchy, Terrance & Phillip, etc.)? Try sleep within sleep. And I'm sleepy for some reason :P.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a385958ec9cd
deactivated-5a385958ec9cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5a385958ec9cd
Member since 2005 • 2293 Posts
Lol you punched your self? hahaxtn702
yes, i can wake myself up by punching my face.