What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: August 22, 2004
- Posts: 18821
- Member Since: December 20, 2011
- Posts: 6316
- Member Since: July 14, 2008
- Posts: 12398
- Member Since: June 12, 2014
- Posts: 278
- Member Since: October 9, 2004
- Posts: 30257
- Online Now
- Member Since: March 12, 2005
- Posts: 96957
- Member Since: March 24, 2005
- Posts: 7914
- Member Since: May 9, 2013
- Posts: 4903
- Member Since: February 14, 2011
- Posts: 16745
- Member Since: December 20, 2006
- Posts: 34845
Not quite to the question but about a coin toss nonetheless...
My grandfather was a merchant marine during WW2. One day the captains of two ships flip a coin to decide who would leave port first. Don't remember who won the coin toss, but the ship my grandfather was on ended up going out second. The first ship got struck by Japanese torpedo and everyone was killed.
So, if it weren't for the results of that coin toss, I wouldn't be around.
- Member Since: July 20, 2009
- Posts: 10562
- Member Since: January 28, 2008
- Posts: 1227
- Member Since: May 9, 2003
- Posts: 32760
- Member Since: December 21, 2008
- Posts: 27445
- Member Since: January 30, 2012
- Posts: 10053
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 13274
- Member Since: August 10, 2004
- Posts: 30774
- Member Since: January 30, 2007
- Posts: 3379
- Member Since: August 8, 2011
- Posts: 382
Me and my Co-Worker want to a night club and we bet one of us will have to have sex with a beautiful woman and the other was an ugly woman. I call it tales and he flip the coin and I lost so I had to have sex with an ugly Bitch :' -(. I'll never bet on a coin toss again that's for sure.
Please Log In to post.