What's The Most Evil Thing You've Done?

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11124 Posts

There was this boy back in high-school that was really dumb (but not really retarded) and he was bullied many times although not anything really serious (just made fun of, slapped and if he ever hit back then he got beaten). My "evil thing" is that sometimes I made fun of him and laugh while he was being pestered and even incited a guy I was hanging out with (I didn' t say friend) to pester him.

I wish I didn' t do any of those things because I' m just not that type of person...

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
[QUOTE="johnd13"]

There was this boy back in high-school that was really dumb (but not really retarded) and he was bullied many times although not anything really serious (just made fun of, slapped and if he ever hit back then he got beaten). My "evil thing" is that sometimes I made fun of him and laugh while he was being pestered and even incited a guy I was hanging out with (I didn' t say friend) to pester him.

I wish I didn' t do any of those things because I' m just not that type of person...

I dunno why but the last sentence made me laugh. Hey if it makes you feel any better I am sure you are near the bottom of his list if he is still able to make lists.
GrindingAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 GrindingAxe
Member since 2008 • 1641 Posts
I had sex with this girl while she was passed out. I left a lot of evidence, so she approached me with her friends the next day, and I got jumped. They beat me pretty good, and I'm glad they did. She could of put me in jail but I'm glad I only suffered a beatdown. To put things in perspective though...she told me I could hit it if I came over, its just when I did, she was so hammered that in no time she was out. I went in thinking "well, she said I could". Young, dumb, full of cum. Fail moment of my life.
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11124 Posts

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

CreasianDevaili

I dunno why but the last sentence made me laugh. Hey if it makes you feel any better I am sure you are near the bottom of his list if he is still able to make lists.

It makes me feel better. I guess... Actually I was one of the few that talked to him at times and I think he kinda liked me probably because he knew I wasn' t like those jerks.

I' ve bumped into him twice since finishing HS and he seemed fine. I hope he gets the chance to meet new people now (and not get bullied again in college...)

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts
I had sex with this girl while she was passed out. I left a lot of evidence, so she approached me with her friends the next day, and I got jumped. They beat me pretty good, and I'm glad they did. She could of put me in jail but I'm glad I only suffered a beatdown. To put things in perspective though...she told me I could hit it if I came over, its just when I did, she was so hammered that in no time she was out. I went in thinking "well, she said I could". Young, dumb, full of cum. Fail moment of my life.GrindingAxe
Wow, what a b*tch.
GrindingAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GrindingAxe
Member since 2008 • 1641 Posts
[QUOTE="GrindingAxe"]I had sex with this girl while she was passed out. I left a lot of evidence, so she approached me with her friends the next day, and I got jumped. They beat me pretty good, and I'm glad they did. She could of put me in jail but I'm glad I only suffered a beatdown. To put things in perspective though...she told me I could hit it if I came over, its just when I did, she was so hammered that in no time she was out. I went in thinking "well, she said I could". Young, dumb, full of cum. Fail moment of my life.gamerguru100
Wow, what a b*tch.

Yep. Its crazy what alcohol can get you to do, or influence you to do. I regret it to this day, and I've actually reached out to her and asked for her forgiveness. She said she forgave me, but I don't think she really did. Thats fine I can't force her to forgive me. I don't deserve it really. It was over 15 years ago, she's doing fine now, with a nice family and all that.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#57 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
I Enjoy pushing people off high ledges in games so it counts as a suicide instead of a kill? I don't know my stuff is pretty mundane compared to yours. Only thing I think of was lying to this girl about going to the cinema when really I went clubbing with friends. Also killed a guy.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I had sex with this girl while she was passed out. I left a lot of evidence, so she approached me with her friends the next day, and I got jumped. They beat me pretty good, and I'm glad they did. She could of put me in jail but I'm glad I only suffered a beatdown. To put things in perspective though...she told me I could hit it if I came over, its just when I did, she was so hammered that in no time she was out. I went in thinking "well, she said I could". Young, dumb, full of cum. Fail moment of my life.GrindingAxe
I'm nearly speechless. Christ.
applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

I Enjoy pushing people off high ledges in games so it counts as a suicide instead of a kill? I don't know my stuff is pretty mundane compared to yours. Only thing I think of was lying to this girl about going to the cinema when really I went clubbing with friends. Also killed a guy. shadowkiller11

That was sudden

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

lets see..

-took advantage of a really drunk girl at a party and didn't feel any way about it
-attempted suicide then got locked up in the mental ward for 3 weeks
-let my friend get jumped because I was too cowardly to step in. he got sent to the hospital
-took a knife and tried to stab my brother after he punched me
-beat the hell outta my older sister when we were younger. she had to wear a neck brace and her face & arms were all bruised up. the teachers approached her at school thought my dad did it, even when she tried to blame me they refused to believe it.
-OD'ed on coke, percocet and xanax before. didn't see any light, just nothingness

black_chamber99

How the fuk are we supposed to top that?:|

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 not_wanted

3ea24fc3f2a6f2995fb1eaf.gif

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 not_wanted

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"][QUOTE="GrindingAxe"]I had sex with this girl while she was passed out. I left a lot of evidence, so she approached me with her friends the next day, and I got jumped. They beat me pretty good, and I'm glad they did. She could of put me in jail but I'm glad I only suffered a beatdown. To put things in perspective though...she told me I could hit it if I came over, its just when I did, she was so hammered that in no time she was out. I went in thinking "well, she said I could". Young, dumb, full of cum. Fail moment of my life.GrindingAxe
Wow, what a b*tch.

Yep. Its crazy what alcohol can get you to do, or influence you to do. I regret it to this day, and I've actually reached out to her and asked for her forgiveness. She said she forgave me, but I don't think she really did. Thats fine I can't force her to forgive me. I don't deserve it really. It was over 15 years ago, she's doing fine now, with a nice family and all that.

lol I didn't know we had famous people posting on gamespot.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6816 Posts

All the proud evil achievements that I can remember are in video games.

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
Wanked in my friend's house and I didn't clean up afterward.
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

I threw a glass full of frozen ice and hit someone square in the face while leaning out the window of a car doing about 30mph.

edd1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 edd1337
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I was in year 7 (UK here so about 12 years old) and it was enrichment week. It was a Thursday and we went to Weston-Super-Mare. I was walking along the pier with a friend of mine when we came across one of those amusements where you put £1 in and get like 20 shots of compressed air from a rifle where you shoot targets on a western-themed shooting gallery. I was happily shooting targets when I hit one of them which squirts water at you; I heard some crying behind me. Thinking nothing of it I carried on shooting targets until I hit that one again that squirts the water. I was met with more crying so I turned around to see a little black (how to be PC here?) toddler crying because the water hit him. So I did it, I shot that target again, and again. He kept on crying until his parents came along and cheered him up

How I live with myself I don't know

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

I'm really in the minority...

PurpleSmile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#69 PurpleSmile
Member since 2010 • 1068 Posts

I put a mentos in my coke.

el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

Eh, i stole a pack of yugioh cards when i was a kid.

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts

lets see..

-took advantage of a really drunk girl at a party and didn't feel any way about it
-let my friend get jumped because I was too cowardly to step in. he got sent to the hospital
-beat the hell outta my older sister when we were younger. she had to wear a neck brace and her face & arms were all bruised up. the teachers approached her at school thought my dad did it, even when she tried to blame me they refused to believe it.
-OD'ed on coke, percocet and xanax before. didn't see any light, just nothingness

black_chamber99
No offense and I know it's hard not to take offense by what i'm about to say but. You sound like a huge sissy.. You tried to stab your brother because he punched you. You ran away instead of helping your friend..You just come off as a weak person.. Now i'm not saying i'm the strongest person ever but I wouldn't do these things.
Avatar image for black_chamber99
black_chamber99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 black_chamber99
Member since 2010 • 1696 Posts

[QUOTE="black_chamber99"]

lets see..

Hockey_Slayer

No offense and I know it's hard not to take offense by what i'm about to say but. You sound like a huge sissy.. You tried to stab your brother because he punched you. You ran away instead of helping your friend..You just come off as a weak person.. Now i'm not saying i'm the strongest person ever but I wouldn't do these things.

good for you.

you deserve a pat on the back

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

Yes because I'm going to implicate myself on the internet...

I'll keep it vague. I like to hurt people out of curiosity and I usually don't care because I'm better than them. When I do it I don't realize it, the thing is though is those same people I hurt and damage keep coming back to me for some reason.

I don't think I fit anything on the poll, or am a bad person neither a "sociopath."

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#74 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

I hardly believe any of that.

I'm not really a "nice" person, but I do do things that I shouldn't and don't feel bad about it.

Blackmail, backstabbing, minor things really.

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts

[QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="black_chamber99"]

lets see..

black_chamber99

good for you.

you deserve a pat on the back

Thanks wanna give me one?
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

[QUOTE="shadowkiller11"]I Enjoy pushing people off high ledges in games so it counts as a suicide instead of a kill? I don't know my stuff is pretty mundane compared to yours. Only thing I think of was lying to this girl about going to the cinema when really I went clubbing with friends. Also killed a guy. applesxc47

That was sudden

tumblr_mcoj3xBTz01rpej0c.gif

black_chamber99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 black_chamber99

I'll keep it vague. I like to hurt people out of curiosity and I usually don't care because I'm better than them. When I do it I don't realize it, the thing is though is those same people I hurt and damage keep coming back to me for some reason.

I don't think I fit anything on the poll, or am a bad person neither a "sociopath."

chilly-chill

1) you are a bad person

2) you have sociopathic tendencies

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]

black_chamber99

1) you are a bad person

How does that make me a bad person? At the end of the day I'm ahead, people like me and I'm fine with who I am. I still help people when I need too, but I don't think you have any right to judge me. Don't attempt to diagnose someone when you aren't a psychologist, besides the only one that knows me better than anyone is me. I know I'm not hurting anyone badly enough for them to never recover. You are just passing off what society deems as bad... I'm good to people when I need to be, how does that constitute as sociopath?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
Man OT is full of fvcked up people, like legit, some of you guys are the type i see on the bus early afternoon sticking a fork in their knee while looking at gore threads. I wouldn't trust none of ya'll in any situation.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Stole Pokemon cards from and made uneven trades(Some kids had on idea what some cards were worth) with multiple kids when I was younger, that's pretty much the only evil thing I've ever done.
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts
I drowned my mom's bird when I was little :O I was only trying to give it a bath :(
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

-Stole a sweater once from a department store. Just wanted to see if I could.

-Kind of joined in on the bullying on a kid on the bus in middle school one day. Typical really weird looking and acting kid with behavior problems. Felt bad, but it made a girl I liked laugh. That was the beginning and end of my bullying days though.

-One goofy kid in middle school left his computer logged on to his name when I got on to use it. We had this file system called Gentou, or something rather, and I renamed all of his class folders to things like POOP and PENIS because I'm such a brilliant genius. Kid got on later and saw it and deleted all of his files thinking I had created them.

-After destroying some other team in wreck league soccer, a couple of kids were complaining about our team, and I said "Oh, shut up" and walked past them. Was pretty young, so it kind of just stunned them.

God I am a badass.

pspdseagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 pspdseagle
Member since 2007 • 3307 Posts
I didn't give a guy who was asking for change any even though I had plenty of it. I'll put myself on the demonic category.
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#84 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
I joined the military. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts
Ate a baby, ruth.KiIIyou
rofl
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

-Stole a sweater once from a department store. Just wanted to see if I could.

-Kind of joined in on the bullying on a kid on the bus in middle school one day. Typical really weird looking and acting kid with behavior problems. Felt bad, but it made a girl I liked laugh. That was the beginning and end of my bullying days though.

-One goofy kid in middle school left his computer logged on to his name when I got on to use it. We had this file system called Gentou, or something rather, and I renamed all of his class folders to things like POOP and PENIS because I'm such a brilliant genius. Kid got on later and saw it and deleted all of his files thinking I had created them.

-After destroying some other team in wreck league soccer, a couple of kids were complaining about our team, and I said "Oh, shut up" and walked past them. Was pretty young, so it kind of just stunned them.

God I am a badass.

Optical_Order
I did stuff like that in high school. But I would change the background pictures of people's school ID number to Micheal Jackson with his nose falling off.
brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts

Bullied the shat out of some kids. Let me go into details...

Pantsed an asian kid nude in front of a bunch of chicsas my teacher walked in. Doh. He got ridiculed for his small dong and killed himself

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

I ate someone's cupcake. :0

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

I ate someone's cupcake. :0

CHOASXIII

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5Ycl995V4_M7U3KZsDPw

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Too many evil deeds to list :|

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#91 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]

black_chamber99

1) you are a bad person

and you base that on his comment?

here's one for you then: grandiose sense of self (you're hardly a psychiatrist/profiler/graduate psychoanalyst)

being judgmental would account as being "bad" as well

now you're what you claimed him to be

i guess we can add hypocrite to the list too then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5e97585ea928c

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]

BiancaDK

1) you are a bad person

here's one for you then: grandiose sense of self (you're hardly a psychiatrist/profiler/graduate psychoanalyst)

I like this game! -Pretends to be female on internet message board, attention seeker and curious about gender roles -Condescending attitude and need to correct and establish alpha attitude, lack of father figure.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 BiancaDK

Ilike this game! -Pretends to be female on internet message board, attention seeker and curious about gender roles -Condescending attitude and need to correct and establish alpha attitude, lack of father figure.FrostyPhantasm

sadly that analysis says a lot more about you than it does me :p

do you go to bed thinking about me? be honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-5e97585ea928c

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]Ilike this game! -Pretends to be female on internet message board, attention seeker and curious about gender roles -Condescending attitude and need to correct and establish alpha attitude, lack of father figure.BiancaDK

sadly that analysis says a lot more about you than it does me :p

do you go to bed thinking about me? be honest

Only on sundays, Was I at least close?
notsoawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 notsoawesome
Member since 2011 • 629 Posts

OP makes me look like a sissy.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 BiancaDK

Only on sundays, Was I at least close? FrostyPhantasm

chronology of premises and conclusions put aside, it kinda all made sense D:

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

I once beat the sh*t out of this kid after he hit me in the head with a basketball by accident. Honestly, the only reason I did it was because the whole schoolyard was looking at me saying: well, are you just gonna be a pvssy or are you gonna lace this kid out?

The horrible thing is was that the kid barely put up a fight, the whole thing lasted a couple seconds until someone pulled me off. Yea, I felt like a monster after it. I was in grade 8 at the time, so I was a dumb kid.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]

BiancaDK

1) you are a bad person

So calling someone bad based on their actions is "judgemental"?
black_chamber99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 black_chamber99

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]

BiancaDK

1) you are a bad person

notice how I never said I was a good person

I am a bad guy

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

I have an issue with my anger where I will get black-out angry if I'm pushed hard enough.

Worst I've done so far is beat the crap out of someone with a binder when I was in elementary school. I don't remember what he did or what I did, but people tell me I beat the sh*t out of him (by grade-school standards, anyway).

I also got so angry at my sisters that I chased them through our house with a knife and broke down my parents door when they locked it trying to keep me out, but I was just trying to scare them.