Whats better? Christopher nolan's Batman vs Sam Riami Spiderman trilogy?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

Ghosts4ever  Online

Poll: Whats better? Christopher nolan's Batman vs Sam Riami Spiderman trilogy? (19 votes)

Dark Knigh Trilogy 89%
Spiderman Trilogy 11%
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Both are consider best of series but for me without a doubt Dark knight is better trilogy by far.

I never liked spiderman (except i kinda liked spiderman 2 when i was kid. now i hate it) and think he was just childish superhero. original spiderman movie have green goblin design that was terrible but willem defoe did amazing job as norman osborn as he was best character in trilogy in my opinion. toby maguire looks like some kid. spiderman 3 is worst of all 3 and also most forgattable in series too that nearly no one really talk about it.

Dark knight trilogy on other hand is masterpiece. well except rises but both Batman Begins and Dark knight were masterpieces. Christain bale did terrific job as both Bruce wayne and Batman while liam nesson did amazing job as raas al ghul and heath ledger as we know is best joker ever.

so yes, I choose dark knight trilogy by far. what are your picks? lets vote and discuss

• 
Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 2033 Posts

I never liked Spider-Man either. When it comes to superheroes, lame as they inherently are, give me Batman or piss off. There are very few exceptions.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 11172 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:

I never liked Spider-Man either. When it comes to superheros, lame as they inherently are, give me Batman or piss off. There are very few exceptions.

I agree. I just cant believe how avengers infinity ward and endgames are some of highest grossing movies and did business. i tried watch them, got bored. they are terrible.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ezekiel43

@ghosts4ever said:
@ezekiel43 said:

I never liked Spider-Man either. When it comes to superheros, lame as they inherently are, give me Batman or piss off. There are very few exceptions.

I agree. I just cant believe how avengers infinity ward and endgames are some of highest grossing movies and did business. i tried watch them, got bored. they are terrible.

You'd have to pay me to watch those. Got way better movies to watch.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 11688 Posts

Spiderman is considered best of series?

No contest that Dark Knight trilogy is better.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1193 Posts

@ezekiel43: Well that explains why you never got into the game... lmao!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#6 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 36527 Posts

I'd put Spiderman 2 above any of the Christopher Nolan Batman movies. It's a very well made movie that sits alongside The Mask Of Phantasm as comic-book perfection in my eyes.

However, I think Spiderman (1) has aged badly and Spiderman 3 (though underrated) has a lot of problems.

Nolans movies have problems as well, but they feel more like a cohesive start-end arc Spiderman 3 just ends on a downer much like Star Trek: Nemesis, it wasn't suppose to the final movie.

watercrack445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By watercrack445
Member since 2017 • 2114 Posts

Venom in Spider-man 3 looked horrible. The same with CGI.

Also, don't forget Spider-man becomes emo. Just imagine if this movie was made during the #metoo movement. lol. Lots of criticism.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@watercrack445 said:

Venom in Spider-man 3 looked horrible. The same with CGI.

Also, don't forget Spider-man becomes emo. Just imagine if this movie was made during the #metoo movement. lol. Lots of criticism.

I didn't mind that at all, it's always been a goofy movie series.

The actual scene where he gets the suit is fucking amazing, Spiderman 3 at the very least had some ideas and themes behind it, a lot of the Marvel movies are just pig-feed.

Loading Video...

Venom yes, sucked. He wasn't even suppose to be in the movie. Only Sandman originally.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 167995 Posts

Batman all day...…….every day.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ezekiel43

@r-gamer said:

@ezekiel43: Well that explains why you never got into the game... lmao!

Not really.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1193 Posts

@ezekiel43: Well I loved the Arkham games and the Spiderman games but i also really like the heroes. For me alot of what makes those games interesting is how much you enjoy the characters and the story.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#12 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2179 Posts

I'm a huge Batman fan. I liked what I saw of the Nolan films but I prefer Tim Burton's Batman movies. Batman Returns in particular. I just really like the comic book style. Without going into too much detail though I surprisingly went with Spider-Man. Spider-Man 2 is what I'm referring to though lol. Can't take it back now!

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 5648 Posts

@uninspiredcup: You're giving Spidey 3 WAY to much credit when in reality it deserves none.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@vfighter said:

@uninspiredcup: You're giving Spidey 3 WAY to much credit when in reality it deserves none.

It largely gets none. Even Sam Raimi shits on it.

What a great scene.

Loading Video...

I would argue both this and The Dark Knight Rises have the exact same problem of too many cooks in the kitchen. The plotline is Spiderman 3 is more coherent, suffering from far less bloat. Venom sucks but it still manages it's characters better.

The Dark Knight Rises has worse writing, it's pretty nonsensical in comparison to Spiderman 3 be it basic motivations or character actions.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14681 Posts

I think the original Spider-Man is better than all of The films in Nolan’s Batman trilogy, but Nolan’s trilogy is far superior as Spider-Man 2(and especially 3) were trash.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 6526 Posts

I loved spiderman 1&2

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6583 Posts

1. The Dark Knight
2. Spider Man 2
3. The Dark Knight Rises
4. Batman Begins
5. Spider Man
6. Spider Man 3

Ovirew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#18 Ovirew
Member since 2008 • 9236 Posts

The Spiderman movies had their moments, but were nowhere close to as good as the Dark Knight Trilogy. If you asked me which superhero I liked more, it's Spiderman, but his movies have never been as good as Batman's.

I think the only way you can put these franchises on remotely equal footing, is to compare their (fantastic) 90's cartoon shows.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 2790 Posts

I would not even consider Raimi's the best Spider-Man in the franchise. I think people mostly regard it so highly because it was the first big-screen take on the character and thus nostalgic - which is fine they're still solid movies. I just think Tom Holland the definitive Spidey at this point.

With that said: The Dark Knight has a strong case of potentially being among the best Batman movies. The Dark Knight wins in that regard.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 942 Posts

It kinda hurts me to say it, but I gotta go with Nolan's Batman. I think in both series that the #2 is the best movie followed by the 1st and then the 3rd. The 3rd Spider-Man being the worst and making Nolan's movies work better as a trilogy.

My order would be

Spider-Man 2

Dark Knight

Spider-Man

Batman Begins

Dark Knight Rises

Spider-Man 3

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14714 Posts

Batman definitely

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 9846 Posts

The Spiderman trilogy has a special place in my heart. The Batman trilogy is objectively better though I reckon.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1054 Posts

Well Batman is better. They still can't come up with another watchable Batman movie as of today.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98121 Posts

The only thing I like about all six of them after all these years is Ledger's Joker.