What's an awesome dream you had recently?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brandontwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brandontwb
Member since 2008 • 4325 Posts

Here's mine, it's kind of weird but pretty much all dreams are.... And please don't exaggerate your dreams because people do that a lot.

I was in a cage in the middle of a farm type area and there were search lights and all these soldiers walking around. I tried to escape, and I got pretty far but then I was caught and put back in the cage. The second time I waited for the guards to pass so they weren't looking (like a video game) and I got around the side of a barn where no one could see me and then I heard some yelling in German and then that WWII siren noise. Some guys spotted me but I was too far away and I hopped over a fence. Now I was in a typical suburban neighbourhood with fences and back yards.. it was my neighbourhood. So I started heading back to my house. It was so fun trying to escape from the cops/Germans. I got to my house and somehow got in a red/orange truck and drove off (no one was behind me, I had lost them). I reached a red light and I had no choice but to stop, I saw a cop car to the left of me and quickly put my head down. They got out of the car and started walking towards me. But I couldn't drive away because of the red light for some reason, so I put the pedal and my tires started screeching and the cops started running. For some reason I couldn't go until it turned green so I waited and the cops starting running now. Finally it turned green at the last possible moment and I was speeding down a highway. The car had no speed limit and I remember somehow it switched to a third person view and I was driving a sports car... I was doing 600Km/h and the cops vanished. Then I got to a 170 degree turn type thing and started going the other way dodging cars and stuff... it was so fun.... Somehow this dream connected to one where everyone turned into zombies stuff so I got to my house and boarded everything up... it changed to an I am legend type theme and I boarded up the house. Then one day I left the house and saw a this scary mechanical thing killing a guy. So I hid behind a wall or something and then everything became quiet and I held my breath. I looked in the corner and the thing looked right at he changed at me before I woke up...

The next weird dream I had was fairly short, but it seemed so real it was kinda scary. The setting was night time but the sky was bright with search lights and everyone was running around screaming on a field of grass and then a UFO came and it looked awesome, I can kind of remember what it looked like but if you asked me to describe it for you I couldn't do a good job. I'll try anyway. The UFO was kinda like a bunch of rectangular prisms suspended in mid air on an angle rotating around a triangle with smaller rectangular prisms rotating around it. It abducted me and a bunch of aliens were studying me. The weird thing is I KNEW IT WAS A DREAM. And normally when you know something is a dream you can try to do whatever you want in it, but this was different, I couldn't think of anything. Quickly everything changed to a white room and I couldn't think of anything..... and then I woke up.

Something different happened to me too once... It wasn't a dream. I fell asleep and then everything started to become darker. I had an overwealming sense of tiredness and it felt like I was experiencing myself dying or something. It felt kinda dangerous so I tried to wake up but I couldn't. I tried to yell and scream but I couldn't. And then I decided this wasn't right so I tried as hard as I couldn't not to fall into whatever it was and soon enough I woke up screaming and really scared....

Tell me about your dream experiences!

DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts
In all my dreams recently Ive been back at my old home with all my friends and stuff, then when I wake up I get sad...
DrCoCoPiMp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DrCoCoPiMp
Member since 2005 • 4088 Posts

S much people do dreams about UFOz :o

I personnaly dream about naked dragonforce memberz

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
I never remember my dreams, unfortunately. :(
kuenbre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 kuenbre
Member since 2006 • 598 Posts
I dreamt about holding hands with my girl all night. It was awesome
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#6 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts
I-It...cant be disscussed on this site without me being banned...
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
I-It...cant be disscussed on this site without me being banned...Vexx88
I'm telling your parents that you dream about naughty things :o:P
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
Well I was a commando fighting in a post apocolyptic war and I was kicking some serious Alien ***, Lets just say the Aliens had giant ship and tons of soldiers but I was way better than they were. I was sorta in command of the army there and I also fought and somehow we were managing to gain back land when I woke up.
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#9 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts
[QUOTE="Vexx88"]I-It...cant be disscussed on this site without me being banned...2ndWonder

No please dont! :P
SpidersRMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpidersRMe
Member since 2006 • 6201 Posts
I was eating a Subway sandwich that perpetually grew longer as I ate it. It was a neverending sub.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
Last night I had a dream that I was some kind of time traveling ninja. At the end, I was in a squad with 3 other ninjas, and they were all killed by another ninja. There was this strange cut away scene for each of their deaths, then I ran up and stabbed their killer through the throat, which was a very bloody death. I had a few other dreams as well. In the only other one that I remember I was in some kind of Star Wars parody/horror thing. Pretty cool...
brandontwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 brandontwb
Member since 2008 • 4325 Posts
No one has ever had weird experiences?
CyberRuler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CyberRuler
Member since 2006 • 789 Posts

I was eating a Subway sandwich that perpetually grew longer as I ate it. It was a neverending sub.SpidersRMe

but was it 5 dollars?:P Last weird dream i had was me fighting a vampire... we both had swords and i decapitated him and thought i won... but a few seconds later he turned into a bunch of bats and ran away and when i turned around there was another one and it scared the **** out of me so i woke up lol

fox-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fox-21
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts
well last year i had to change schools and so i had to leave all of my friends, especially this one girl who i've had a crush on since like 6th grade,she's hot, great personality, just amazing overall
so i was really sad. we still talked and all, but we slowly grew farther apart..so it sucks, but this year i get to go back to that school and i'm really excited, and i keep thinking about seeing her again,

and so i had this dream last night that we were on a date in universal studios with other kids from some place and we had a really good time. to make a long dream short, we ended up telling eachother how we felt (we've already done this irl, but if was cooler in my dream) and then it was all romantic...and then we carried on with other unmentionables..lol it was a dream after all :P

it was a really moving,thought provoking dream. i've really been contemplating going back to my old school, but i keep dreaming about stuff like this so i feel like i need to go back..

i've been thinking about this dream all day...for some reason after like a year i cant stop thinking about this girl im pretty sure im in love..it's pretty bad, cuz i went out with this girl last year and i had to break up w/ her because it didnt feel right...the girl i dream about from my old school is like the only person i feel like being with ..
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
i dont have as many x-rated dreams as id like to
hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
I had a dream I punched a camel...

or was it in a movie that I saw :?
Nills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 Nills
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

[QUOTE="Vexx88"]I-It...cant be disscussed on this site without me being banned...2ndWonder

BUSTED!

shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts

one dream i had was when everyone in the world was having this one hugh epic party. everywhere i turned there was dancing, socalizing, drinking (alcohol or soda) i would drive down some streets looking out the window and see disco and strobe lights, ppl laughing and having a great time.

one of those dreams you wished you didn't wake up from.

fox-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fox-21
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts
oh i remember another dream i had i was the King from burger king and i was in the level from the game Sneak King, i was in the level Cul-de-sac, and instead of guys it was all REALLY hot girls..it was a great dream lol

and another one i watched GMA one morning about taking notes on your dreams to remember them and then i had a dream about Diane Sawyer jumping out a building that night..it was freaky lol
KrisG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KrisG7
Member since 2005 • 2430 Posts

The love of my life leaves me for my best friend...

Then I wake up and it happens..

*sadface*