This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: September 18, 2009
- Posts: 475
- Member Since: August 31, 2007
- Posts: 7763
- Member Since: October 31, 2006
- Posts: 27185
- Member Since: June 3, 2006
- Posts: 15317
- Member Since: September 14, 2005
- Posts: 10379
Really what is you opinion. I understand news is a great thing, but I'm not talking about that, rather on how they try to shove there opinion down you throat as facts. I know a lot of people say Fox News does it, but they're not the only ones that does it. I've seen CNN and MSNBC does it too. Is there a reason why they do it?bluedeathking
The problem with Fox News isn't their biased opinion. It's their deep connection to political parties. The sheer amount of influence the Republican Party has in FN disrupts the significance of the first amendment.
It's one thing for a reporter to have an opinion, it's another for a congressmen to contact a network executive and hand him a leafnote on what his programs should say.
- Member Since: November 8, 2012
- Posts: 259
- Member Since: April 26, 2007
- Posts: 32262
- Member Since: November 9, 2012
- Posts: 1633
- Member Since: March 31, 2003
- Posts: 163339
Please Log In to post.