What would America be like if Alex Jones was president?

  • 92 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#1 Edited by uninspiredcup (26104 posts) -

Why not make this fellow president for a while?

Avatar image for GazaAli
#2 Edited by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

Avatar image for airshocker
#3 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

Avatar image for Nuck81
#5 Posted by Nuck81 (6981 posts) -

Who?

There is more than one stupid fat bastard conservative on the radio?

Avatar image for toast_burner
#6 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Avatar image for airshocker
#7 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Are you suggesting I should be ashamed of my right to free speech? Because that is what GazaAli is suggesting.

Avatar image for jasean79
#8 Posted by jasean79 (2593 posts) -

It would never happen. He knows too much.

Avatar image for GazaAli
#9 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

Avatar image for GazaAli
#10 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@toast_burner said:

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Are you suggesting I should be ashamed of my right to free speech? Because that is what GazaAli is suggesting.

That is a very strange way to comprehend my initial post.

Avatar image for airshocker
#11 Edited by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

No it's not. Why would I be embarrassed with somebody speaking freely? I'm not forced to believe in what he says. I'm not forced to agree with it. I'm not even forced to care about what he says. So what exactly is supposed to be embarrassing for me? I'm pretty damn proud I live in a place where people can't be murdered and silenced by their government, or some religion, for what they say.

Avatar image for airshocker
#12 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -
@GazaAli said:

That is a very strange way to comprehend my initial post.


Considering you've very recently spoken out against people having freedom I don't think it's strange at all.

Avatar image for Newhopes
#13 Posted by Newhopes (4756 posts) -

Problem with Alex Jones he talks about some valid points but those points are mixed in with crap and tin hat stuff while ranting like a lunatic.

Avatar image for jasean79
#14 Posted by jasean79 (2593 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

This video is a bad example and not an accurate representation of the TV/radio personality that he is. He does a weekly radio show on various issues and yes, he does delve into what some consider "conspiracy theories". While I don't agree with everything the man has to say, he does address some pretty interesting viewpoints.

I'd suggest watching 'The Obama Deception' on YouTube. That was a documentary done by Alex Jones and I have to say, it really does make you think about what goes on behind the scenes.

Avatar image for GazaAli
#15 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

No it's not. Why would I be embarrassed with somebody speaking freely? I'm not forced to believe in what he says. I'm not forced to agree with it. I'm not even forced to care about what he says. So what exactly is supposed to be embarrassing for me? I'm pretty damn proud I live in a place where people can't be murdered and silenced by their government, or some religion, for what they say.

What an odd point of view. I think its pretty straightforward for most people why it would be embarrassing to witness a public figure who is widely viewed and listened to speaking in public in this manner. It violates civility, classiness and promotes savagery and indecency. You're certainly not forced to either believe in, agree with or care about what he says. But that is not to say that you can't have a feeling towards the whole thing. In fact you cannot not have a feeling if you're a healthy and elevated individual with properly cultivated faculties. I have to say I'm highly contemptuous and disdainful of this kind of mind numbing apathy. Its conducive to nothing but mental degradation and inevitable demoralization. If you do not train your consciousness and your faculties to distinguish between what is right and wrong, what is advantageous and disadvantageous, what is virtuous and depraved...etc it will eventually lose its ability to discern such distinctions and the individual will be forced into perpetual descent and decay, lacking the ability of seeing things for what they truly are and condemning himself to mediocrity and inferiority.

Avatar image for toast_burner
#16 Posted by toast_burner (24932 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@toast_burner said:

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Are you suggesting I should be ashamed of my right to free speech? Because that is what GazaAli is suggesting.

No I'm suggesting that having Alex Jones as your elected leader would be embarrassing. You'd be better off electing a platypus.

Avatar image for Master_Live
#17 Posted by Master_Live (18821 posts) -

9/11 was an inside job.

Avatar image for GazaAli
#18 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@airshocker said:
@GazaAli said:

That is a very strange way to comprehend my initial post.

Considering you've very recently spoken out against people having freedom I don't think it's strange at all.

I knew you'd make a reference to that false apprehension of yours.

Avatar image for PannicAtack
#19 Posted by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

Wouldn't that make him complicit in the things he rails against?

Avatar image for Flubbbs
#20 Posted by Flubbbs (4948 posts) -

Alex Jones is just a shill and does nothing but spread misinformation and talks half truths

Avatar image for 35cent
#21 Posted by 35cent (934 posts) -

It would be a country I would never visit. That guy is barking mad. Luckily, I doubt Americans would be stupid enough to actually elect him.

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
#22 Edited by HoolaHoopMan (9471 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

Sure he's embarrassing. That's what happens in a society with larger boundaries of free speech, there's going to be loonies.

Avatar image for lostrib
#24 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

This dude is a nutbag

Loading Video...

Avatar image for GazaAli
#25 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

Sure he's embarrassing. That's what happens in a society with larger boundaries of free speech, there's going to be loonies.

So all things considered, he is embarrassing. To suggest otherwise is delusional I think.

Avatar image for Treflis
#26 Edited by Treflis (13402 posts) -

Deaf.

Avatar image for Dogswithguns
#27 Posted by Dogswithguns (11359 posts) -

Maybe he talks too much.. I can talk sh8t too youknow,

Avatar image for ferrari2001
#28 Posted by ferrari2001 (17763 posts) -

I think the US government needs to forge Rob Ford an American birth certificate and he needs to run for president. He'd be the best president ever!

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#29 Edited by uninspiredcup (26104 posts) -

@lostrib said:

This dude is a nutbag

Loading Video...

It's just like system wars.

Avatar image for xdude85
#30 Edited by xdude85 (6347 posts) -

Holy shit, this guy is fucking nuts.

Avatar image for wis3boi
#31 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

@airshocker said:

@toast_burner said:

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Are you suggesting I should be ashamed of my right to free speech? Because that is what GazaAli is suggesting.

No I'm suggesting that having Alex Jones as your elected leader would be embarrassing. You'd be better off electing a platypus.

I was going to say electing a big yelling cartoon would be embarrassing, but we've already done that multiple times.

Avatar image for LordQuorthon
#32 Edited by LordQuorthon (5726 posts) -

@GazaAli: You shut up, Mister muslim terrorist evildoer! Y DO U HATE ARE FREEDOMS UH? Y? Y? Don't you want an extra side of DEMOCRACY with that Big Mac? OF COURSE NOT, MISTER EVILDOER MUSLIM TERRORIST! HEY WE HAVE THIS THING CALLED ELECTIONS FREEDOM!!!!!

Man, Airshocker rocks. Lots of fun for a very reasonable price.

Avatar image for TruthTellers
#33 Posted by TruthTellers (3393 posts) -

This topic isn't worth discussing. Alex Jones would end up dying in a car crash days before the election.

Avatar image for hailtothequeen
#34 Posted by HailtotheQueen (290 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:
Loading Video...

Why not make this fellow president for a while?

I know both conservatives and liberals say this all the time but I truly mean it....... I would move to Canada. LOL

Avatar image for TruthTellers
#35 Edited by TruthTellers (3393 posts) -
Loading Video...

Put this in the White House and nobody will **** with America for a long, long time.

Avatar image for clone01
#36 Posted by clone01 (27117 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

Its his right to say it. He may be an idiot, but one can always choose not to listen to him.

Avatar image for hailtothequeen
#37 Edited by HailtotheQueen (290 posts) -

Actually I take back what i said.... Canada wouldn't be far enough away from this lunatic with nukes at his disposal. I'd move to Antarctica.

Avatar image for TruthTellers
#38 Posted by TruthTellers (3393 posts) -

@hailtothequeen said:

Actually I take back what i said.... Canada wouldn't be far enough away from this lunatic with nukes at his disposal. I'd move to Antarctica.

So, you would move to the South Pole if Alex Jones became president of the US, a position that requires more than just his approval to use nuclear weapons but wouldn't if Iran has nukes and threatens daily that they will use them? Did you forget to take your meds this morning?

Avatar image for GazaAli
#39 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

Its his right to say it. He may be an idiot, but one can always choose not to listen to him.

Which again has no bearing to whether its embarrassing or not to have such a looney appear on television and radio shows addressing the entire nation.

Avatar image for GazaAli
#40 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@LordQuorthon said:

@GazaAli: You shut up, Mister muslim terrorist evildoer! Y DO U HATE ARE FREEDOMS UH? Y? Y? Don't you want an extra side of DEMOCRACY with that Big Mac? OF COURSE NOT, MISTER EVILDOER MUSLIM TERRORIST! HEY WE HAVE THIS THING CALLED ELECTIONS FREEDOM!!!!!

Man, Airshocker rocks. Lots of fun for a very reasonable price.

You forgot the part where I'm a threat to your lifestyle rofl

I will crawl back to my cave for the time being, but I assure you, you haven't seen the last of me!

Avatar image for hailtothequeen
#41 Posted by HailtotheQueen (290 posts) -

@TruthTellers said:

@hailtothequeen said:

Actually I take back what i said.... Canada wouldn't be far enough away from this lunatic with nukes at his disposal. I'd move to Antarctica.

So, you would move to the South Pole if Alex Jones became president of the US, a position that requires more than just his approval to use nuclear weapons but wouldn't if Iran has nukes and threatens daily that they will use them? Did you forget to take your meds this morning?

You have Iran confused with North Korea. Show me links to threats of nuclear strikes from Iran because I haven't seen them. No, I actually wouldn't be worried about Iran because I am pretty sure they aren't insane. based on their history in the past decade or so, I think its safe to say they are going to do what is best for Iran and that doesn't include getting into a major world war that they would lose. Now someone like Kim Jong Un could be dangerous with nukes because he really does seem to be insane and delusional. I'm sure he honestly believes that NK could go to war with the entire world and win. LOL Mental illness seems to be a problem in that family. Most countries just say things for political purposes, like all of the posturing with Vladimir Putin. Despite all of his tough talk over the years, he isn't ever going to start a war with the U.S. and vice versa because its not in his best interests or ours either. Alex Jones is insane like the leader of North Korea so, yeah, I would be worried about him being in office.

Avatar image for lamprey263
#42 Edited by lamprey263 (35013 posts) -

there's be FEMA death camps for anybody suspected of being an inter-dimensional reptilian shape-shifters

Avatar image for hailtothequeen
#43 Posted by HailtotheQueen (290 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

there's be FEMA death camps for anybody suspected of being an inter-dimensional reptilian shape-shifters

Wait, I thought reptilians were running the FEMA death camps? Or are they the ones creating hurricanes with the weather-control machines? LOL

Avatar image for TruthTellers
#44 Posted by TruthTellers (3393 posts) -

@hailtothequeen said:

@TruthTellers said:

@hailtothequeen said:

Actually I take back what i said.... Canada wouldn't be far enough away from this lunatic with nukes at his disposal. I'd move to Antarctica.

So, you would move to the South Pole if Alex Jones became president of the US, a position that requires more than just his approval to use nuclear weapons but wouldn't if Iran has nukes and threatens daily that they will use them? Did you forget to take your meds this morning?

You have Iran confused with North Korea. Show me links to threats of nuclear strikes from Iran because I haven't seen them. No, I actually wouldn't be worried about Iran because I am pretty sure they aren't insane. based on their history in the past decade or so, I think its safe to say they are going to do what is best for Iran and that doesn't include getting into a major world war that they would lose. Now someone like Kim Jong Un could be dangerous with nukes because he really does seem to be insane and delusional. I'm sure he honestly believes that NK could go to war with the entire world and win. LOL Mental illness seems to be a problem in that family. Most countries just say things for political purposes, like all of the posturing with Vladimir Putin. Despite all of his tough talk over the years, he isn't ever going to start a war with the U.S. and vice versa because its not in his best interests or ours either. Alex Jones is insane like the leader of North Korea so, yeah, I would be worried about him being in office.

I don't think Un of NK is crazy, I just think he's stupid and has no brain. North Korea is in the same class as Iran and having either country with nuclear weapons is bad for the safety of the world.

Anyway, Alex Jones wouldn't use nuclear weapons, but there's no point in arguing about this because he's not going to become the POTUS ever.

Avatar image for lamprey263
#45 Edited by lamprey263 (35013 posts) -

@hailtothequeen said:

@lamprey263 said:

there's be FEMA death camps for anybody suspected of being an inter-dimensional reptilian shape-shifters

Wait, I thought reptilians were running the FEMA death camps? Or are they the ones creating hurricanes with the weather-control machines? LOL

Avatar image for Shottayouth13-
#46 Posted by Shottayouth13- (7016 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto with the 'all pedestrians have gun cheat' activated.

Avatar image for Serraph105
#47 Edited by Serraph105 (32126 posts) -

I'm gonna say it would be pretty shitty.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#48 Edited by uninspiredcup (26104 posts) -

@TruthTellers said:
Loading Video...

Put this in the White House and nobody will **** with America for a long, long time.

The greatest 14 seconds humanity has ever known.

Avatar image for hailtothequeen
#49 Posted by HailtotheQueen (290 posts) -

This guy is mentally unstable... LOL

Loading Video...

Avatar image for SUD123456
#50 Posted by SUD123456 (4997 posts) -

Nothing would change, except maybe more comedy material. Congress would be just as paralyzed and bereft of leadership. Alex Jones and the Tea Party could duke it out for stupidest statements ever, but that's about it.