What was the best 90's action movie IYO?

  • 49 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

59613

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59613 Posts

What is the best 90's action movie?

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

44776

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44776 Posts

First that comes to mind, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

Also Saving Private Ryan, though probably better defined as a war drama but those gritty combat action segments were unmatched in its time.

Oh, and Starship Troopers, such a silly but fun film.

Avatar image for pimphand_gamer
PimpHand_Gamer

3048

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

T2 I guess. I don't recall all the action movies I've seen in the 90's that came out in the 90's.

Avatar image for davillain
DaVillain

56655

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56655 Posts
  • Under Siege
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day
  • Batman Returns
  • Armageddon
  • The Matrix
  • Speed
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  • Air Force One
  • Independence Day
  • Power Ranger movie
  • Water World
  • Die Hard with a Vengeance

Best Action movies I love as a kid and still do to this day. Hollywood was king of action movies in the 90's.

Avatar image for TheHighWind
TheHighWind

5724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Aliens

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

59613

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59613 Posts

@davillain- said:
  • Under Siege
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day
  • Batman Returns
  • Armageddon
  • The Matrix
  • Speed
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  • Air Force One
  • Independence Day
  • Power Ranger movie
  • Water World
  • Die Hard with a Vengeance

Best Action movies I love as a kid and still do to this day. Hollywood was king of action movies in the 90's.

Agree very much. Air Force One is awesome, and Donald Trump admires it.

Con Air was another good one.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

22445

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22445 Posts

There's too many to choose from!

The 90s were the best time for movies of any kind I reckon...

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25255

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Blade

Clear and Present Danger

The Last of the Mohicans - there were a lot of action, albeit in a Colonial America setting.

Army of Darkness

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

20510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#9 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Another good one is Mission Impossible, still my favorite of the franchise.

Heat (1995), a drama with plenty of action is one of favorite films ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

12935

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 82

User Lists: 0

#10 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Heat, Terminator 2, Fight Element or Die Hard 2.

Avatar image for lensflare15
lensflare15

6652

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

The Fugitive

Speed

Bullet in the Head

Blade

Avatar image for davillain
DaVillain

56655

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56655 Posts

@uninspiredcup: I totally forgot about Con Air, Nick Cage was awesome in it.

Avatar image for one_plum
one_plum

6822

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

1. Hard Boiled
2. Terminator 2
3. Who am I?
4. The Matrix
5. Speed

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

44857

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#14 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44857 Posts

So many good ones to choose from. Some of my favourites were:

- Terminator 2

- Under Siege

- The Matrix

- Aliens

- Marked for Death

- Jurassic Park

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#15 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Fyi Aliens was released 1986

Anyways I'd have to go with

  • Starship Troopers
  • The Fifth Element
  • T2
  • Matrix
  • GoldenEye
  • Armageddon
  • Spawn
  • Predator 2
  • Judge Dredd
Avatar image for SOedipus
SOedipus

14852

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14852 Posts

Leon: The Professional
The Crow
Terminator 2
Total Recall

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

30778

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Hard Boiled. Total Recall, Demolition Man, The Matrix, Last Action Hero, and Speed. I've never considered Jurassic Park an "action" film in the same vein as the others but if that counts then definitely JP as well.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

23075

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23075 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:

I've never considered Jurassic Park an "action" film in the same vein as the others but if that counts then definitely JP as well.

I've always considered it science fiction myself, but in an age when everything seems to be tagged with 6 to 10 genres who's to complain?

Avatar image for sayyy-gaa
sayyy-gaa

5850

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

For me off the top of my head Blade and the Matrix...no doubt.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

44857

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#21 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44857 Posts

Well scratch Aliens of my list then. The Fifth Element was another movie that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Avatar image for Lord_Daemon
Lord_Daemon

24535

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#22 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

Then, of course, there's always 'Drunken Master 2' which is a pretty darn good film.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

58668

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#23 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58668 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

First that comes to mind, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

Also Saving Private Ryan, though probably better defined as a war drama but those gritty combat action segments were unmatched in its time.

Oh, and Starship Troopers, such a silly but fun film.

yeah there were a lot of good action films, some of the best I'd argue, but these three were pretty fantastic for both the same and opposite reasons; serious fiction, dramatized non-fiction, and campy fun.

All of them were really good and did exactly what they sought out to do.

Avatar image for AFBrat77
AFBrat77

26848

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Terminator 2, Braveheart, and The Game.

For the record I think Pulp Fiction is overrated.

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
nintendoboy16

41670

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#25 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41670 Posts

-Hard Boiled

-Legend of the Drunken Master (it may not have come out into America until 2000, but's a 90's film in Hong Kong), if not then I'll vote Jackie Chan's First Strike, aka Police Story 4 (the film that introduced me into Chan's films; mistook this for Mr. Nice Guy, though that maybe because both films were set and filmed in Australia)

-Goldeneye 007

-Terminator 2

Unfortunate to say, The Matrix is REALLY showing it's age.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

8136

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#26 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

Unfortunate to say, The Matrix is REALLY showing it's age.

My wife and I watched the trilogy again last weekend.

The SFX have held up nicely except for the burly brawl, and the climactic fight.

The freeway sequence is still sublime.


Has anyone mentioned Demolition Man?

That sums up 90's action movies like Commando sums up the 80's

Avatar image for sukraj
sukraj

27859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#27 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

T2

Jurassic Park

Avatar image for k--m--k
k--m--k

2799

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#28 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Groundhog Day

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

7240

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Terminator 2 is criminally overrated here I see.

Top 5 in no order.

Demolition Man
Total Recall
The Matrix
Starship Troopers
True Lies

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

7240

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

Has anyone mentioned Demolition Man?

That sums up 90's action movies like Commando sums up the 80's

Demolition Man is probably my vote for best 90's action movie. It's also one of my favorites of all time. Why nobody mentioned Demolition Man but brings up T2 is beyond me. T2 isn't even the best Terminator movie.


These 2 gifs are what ruined the movie. Well maybe just 2 examples.

Avatar image for TheHighWind
TheHighWind

5724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Regardless of it coming out in 1986 Aliens still wins.

Avatar image for dailyfun
DailyFun

21

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 DailyFun
Member since 2016 • 21 Posts

No doubt, The MATRIX

In my opinion MATRIX created a whole new level of effects and action in that time

Avatar image for TheHighWind
TheHighWind

5724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:
@Nuck81 said:

Has anyone mentioned Demolition Man?

That sums up 90's action movies like Commando sums up the 80's

Demolition Man is probably my vote for best 90's action movie. It's also one of my favorites of all time. Why nobody mentioned Demolition Man but brings up T2 is beyond me. T2 isn't even the best Terminator movie.

These 2 gifs are what ruined the movie. Well maybe just 2 examples.

"Why am I wasting my time on a dimestore putz like you, when I could be doing something more dangerous... like rearranging my sock drawers?"

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Goodfellas was the bomb ! T2 was great too. 80's and 90's had the best movies, thats why we getting all the remakes now a days.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for commander
commander

16217

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@uninspiredcup natural born killers of course (don't see how everyone failed to mention this lol)

To be honest if you would ask me what the better movie was, I have to say pulp fiction, but as an action movie, natural born killers is just way better.

Loading Video...

of course if I had to go by action scenes only, then I have to say the matrix with an honorable mention of T2 judgement day.

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@commander said:

@uninspiredcup natural born killers of course (don't see how everyone failed to mention this lol)

To be honest if you would ask me what the better movie was, I have to say pulp fiction, but as an action movie, natural born killers is just way better.

of course if I had to go by action scenes only, then I have to say the matrix with an honorable mention of T2 judgement day.

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

7240

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@TheHighWind said:

"Why am I wasting my time on a dimestore putz like you, when I could be doing something more dangerous... like rearranging my sock drawers?"

Last Action Hero is also better than Terminator 2. A case could be made to put it in my top 5 as well.

Avatar image for TheHighWind
TheHighWind

5724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

@LexLas said:
@commander said:

@uninspiredcup natural born killers of course (don't see how everyone failed to mention this lol)

To be honest if you would ask me what the better movie was, I have to say pulp fiction, but as an action movie, natural born killers is just way better.

of course if I had to go by action scenes only, then I have to say the matrix with an honorable mention of T2 judgement day.

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

One movie I missed as well, but my brother was crazy about it when it came out.

And what about Boondock Saints? No love for Reedus?

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#39 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@TheHighWind said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:

@uninspiredcup natural born killers of course (don't see how everyone failed to mention this lol)

To be honest if you would ask me what the better movie was, I have to say pulp fiction, but as an action movie, natural born killers is just way better.

of course if I had to go by action scenes only, then I have to say the matrix with an honorable mention of T2 judgement day.

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

One movie I missed as well, but my brother was crazy about it when it came out.

And what about Boondock Saints? No love for Reedus?

Now that one i saw. Yes, Boondock is a instant classic !

Avatar image for commander
commander

16217

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#40 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@TheHighWind said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:

@uninspiredcup natural born killers of course (don't see how everyone failed to mention this lol)

To be honest if you would ask me what the better movie was, I have to say pulp fiction, but as an action movie, natural born killers is just way better.

of course if I had to go by action scenes only, then I have to say the matrix with an honorable mention of T2 judgement day.

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

One movie I missed as well, but my brother was crazy about it when it came out.

And what about Boondock Saints? No love for Reedus?

Not having seen natural born killers is just as bad as not having seen pulp fiction. A major hole in your culture.

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#41 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@commander said:
@TheHighWind said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:

@uninspiredcup natural born killers of course (don't see how everyone failed to mention this lol)

To be honest if you would ask me what the better movie was, I have to say pulp fiction, but as an action movie, natural born killers is just way better.

of course if I had to go by action scenes only, then I have to say the matrix with an honorable mention of T2 judgement day.

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

One movie I missed as well, but my brother was crazy about it when it came out.

And what about Boondock Saints? No love for Reedus?

Not having seen natural born killers is just as bad as not having seen pulp fiction. A major hole in your culture.

What ! Really ? I would feel like that about Friday the 13th, or Michael Myers, but this movie only had one episode ?

Avatar image for commander
commander

16217

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#42 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@LexLas said:
@commander said:
@TheHighWind said:
@LexLas said:

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

One movie I missed as well, but my brother was crazy about it when it came out.

And what about Boondock Saints? No love for Reedus?

Not having seen natural born killers is just as bad as not having seen pulp fiction. A major hole in your culture.

What ! Really ? I would feel like that about Friday the 13th, or Michael Myers, but this movie only had one episode ?

Pulp fiction only had one episode as well, you think you shouldn't have seen that either?

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#43 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@commander said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:
@TheHighWind said:
@LexLas said:

I've never seen this movie. On my list now. Although i saw a movie called Luv & a 45. It was released at about the same time, and i saw Luv45 instead.

One movie I missed as well, but my brother was crazy about it when it came out.

And what about Boondock Saints? No love for Reedus?

Not having seen natural born killers is just as bad as not having seen pulp fiction. A major hole in your culture.

What ! Really ? I would feel like that about Friday the 13th, or Michael Myers, but this movie only had one episode ?

Pulp fiction only had one episode as well, you think you shouldn't have seen that either?

Actually i haven's seen all of it yet. I watched parts of it. Another one to da list.

Avatar image for commander
commander

16217

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@LexLas said:
@commander said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:

Not having seen natural born killers is just as bad as not having seen pulp fiction. A major hole in your culture.

What ! Really ? I would feel like that about Friday the 13th, or Michael Myers, but this movie only had one episode ?

Pulp fiction only had one episode as well, you think you shouldn't have seen that either?

Actually i haven's seen all of it yet. I watched parts of it. Another one to da list.

If you like watching movies, pulp fiction is surely one of the best, of course if you haven't got an aversion for this particular genre.

Natural born killers isn't seen as movie that's on the same level, but in my book it's pretty damn close.

Other movies you should see from the nineties

true romance

very bad things

u turn

reservoir dogs

jackie brown

Dark city

Fear and loathing in las vegas

Star ship troopers

casino

langoliers

gattaca

event horizon

primal fear

the usual suspects

Strange days

get shorty

the shawnshank redemption

léon

the fugitive

carlitos way

cape fear

goodfellas

fight club

the talented mr ripley

eyes wide shut

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#45 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@commander said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:
@LexLas said:
@commander said:

Not having seen natural born killers is just as bad as not having seen pulp fiction. A major hole in your culture.

What ! Really ? I would feel like that about Friday the 13th, or Michael Myers, but this movie only had one episode ?

Pulp fiction only had one episode as well, you think you shouldn't have seen that either?

Actually i haven's seen all of it yet. I watched parts of it. Another one to da list.

If you like watching movies, pulp fiction is surely one of the best, of course if you haven't got an aversion for this particular genre.

Natural born killers isn't seen as movie that's on the same level, but in my book it's pretty damn close.

Other movies you should see from the nineties

true romance

very bad things

u turn

reservoir dogs

jackie brown

Dark city

Fear and loathing in las vegas

Star ship troopers

casino

langoliers

gattaca

event horizon

primal fear

the usual suspects

Strange days

get shorty

the shawnshank redemption

léon

the fugitive

carlitos way

cape fear

goodfellas

fight club

the talented mr ripley

eyes wide shut

Wow, thanks for the info. In the 90's i was a teen, tv and movies were not my priority. Also there was no internet, lol .. So i will definitely make it a task to watch most of these films. I have seen some like Cape Fear, the fugitive, strange days, the usual suspects, recently saw Carlitos way, star ship troopers, and possibly u turn, sounds familiar.

Avatar image for fenriz275
fenriz275

2387

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#46 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2387 Posts

What no votes for Battlefield Earth or Jean Claude's Street Fighter? Freakin' uncultured boobs.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

59613

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59613 Posts

Surprised nobody mention Face Off.

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

7414

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7414 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:
@TheHighWind said:

"Why am I wasting my time on a dimestore putz like you, when I could be doing something more dangerous... like rearranging my sock drawers?"

Last Action Hero is also better than Terminator 2. A case could be made to put it in my top 5 as well.

I will submit that Last Action Hero is a better "90s action movie", but Terminator 2 is a better movie. Yeah, there are some cheesy moments and the social commentary is heavy handed, but the action is well done, the effects hold up for the most part, and the story is solid (let's face it, this is the last Terminator that made any sense). Plus Robert Patrick's steely eyed T-1000 is a great, relentless villain, Sara Conner's turn into an obsessive madwoman is a perfect reaction to events of the first film, and playing an intimidating, emotionless robot is Arnold's calling.

Avatar image for hippiesanta
hippiesanta

10301

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

Taxi (1998) the original french version starring Marion Cotillard .... not the queen latifat version.

Action was so amazing and have nude scenes of Marion CootieLard

Taxi (1998)

Loading Video...

Avatar image for LexLas
LexLas

7317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Surprised nobody mention Face Off.

Bwahahahahaha ! Dude, i saw that one in the theater, was so weak. Lol ..