What should I do? *Poll*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts

I have a (girl)friend who has a friend (let's call her Anne) that came all the way from Idaho to visit her on the week of her birthday. I had a chance to talk to her on Myspace before she came over and she just got together with her boyfriend. Apparently she cheated on him (as far as having sex with another guy) and a month later she begged him to be with her again. I felt sorry for the guy and right away I didn't like Anne.

Now, just the other night I was hanging out with my (girl)friend and her friend Anne was with her, making out with some random guy she met at the theaters. I just received a message from my (girl)friend that Anne and this random guy had sex just an hour ago. I don't think I've ever felt so disgusted with a woman in my life. I feel like I HAVE to send her boyfriend back in Idaho a message letting him know what's up. Now my (girl)friend isn't my girlfriend - she's just a friend I hang out with. She says that it's vital I don't tell the boyfriend or else she'll get in a lot of trouble with her friend Anne.

I'd rather expose this whore than stay friends with my (girl)friend. Sorry for the awfully "gossipy" thread but I asked a few friends and they've already told me that it's none of my business. I'm no form of moral crusader. But even I know how wrong this is.

What do I do?

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

When she cheated on her boyfriend in front of you it became your business. Since you say you don't value the friendship with this "(girl)friend" why wouldn't you tell the other guy?

swiftkillz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 swiftkillz0
Member since 2009 • 836 Posts
id tell him. guys need to stick together. id wanna know. do it anon if you can
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts

Do nothing. You don't know the dude, thus how could he believe your and/or your intentions? It's not your problem anyway.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
I'd rather expose this whore than stay friends with my (girl)friend. GodLovesDead
Sounds like you already decided. Having said that just because you contact this dude doesn't mean he will believe you or break up with this girl...
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GodLovesDead

Do nothing. You don't know the dude, thus how could he believe your and/or your intentions? It's not your problem anyway.

battlefront23
If he doesn't believe me, I think it's fair to say she has everything what's coming to him. And read the post below yours. Wouldn't you want to know if you girlfriend cheated on you?
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

I would just stop associating with these people altogether and get some mature friends.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 battlefront23
[QUOTE="battlefront23"]

GodLovesDead
If he doesn't believe me, I think it's fair to say she has everything what's coming to him. And read the post below yours. Wouldn't you want to know if you girlfriend cheated on you?

Yes, but I'd want to trust the messenger. You're just some random dude to this guy...
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GodLovesDead
[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"]I'd rather expose this whore than stay friends with my (girl)friend. duxup
Sounds like you already decided. Having said that just because you contact this dude doesn't mean he will believe you or break up with this girl...

I was hoping she having already cheated on him would be enough. But that's a reason why I shouldn't tell him. He might not believe me - he'd tell Anne - and I don't know what would happen to my friend. Also, I valued my friendship with this girl, but ever since she told me not to tell him - I'm not sure anymore.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

Is it vital that you mention Anne when you tell the boyfriend? Pretend that you saw them or something.

tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts

I would expose her. But then again I hate drama...

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GodLovesDead
[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"][QUOTE="battlefront23"]

battlefront23

Yes, but I'd want to trust the messenger. You're just some random dude to this guy...

I'm hoping me being where I live (where Anne left to) would be enough. Why would I lie? But yea, that certainly poses a problem. The most I could do is take a picture of some texts that my (girl)friend sent me which told me that Anne was cheating.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#14 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16051 Posts

Put yourself in the boyfriend's shoes. If you were him, would you want someone to let you know that your girlfriend cheated on you more than once? and as for this:

I feel like I HAVE to send her boyfriend back in Idaho a message letting him know what's up. Now my (girl)friend isn't my girlfriend - she's just a friend I hang out with. She says that it's vital I don't tell the boyfriend or else she'll get in a lot of trouble with her friend Anne

GodLovesDead

Your friend shouldn't even value Anne's friendship to begin with. Hell, she shouldn't value Anne in any way. Anne has already demonstrated that she always puts herself first. That's not someone that your friend needs to be with.

DMUNY22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DMUNY22
Member since 2009 • 188 Posts

id tell him. guys need to stick together. id wanna know. do it anon if you canswiftkillz0

GOOD **** BRO! I feel the same way, and beyond thateven if you dont feel that way i say fcck the boyfriend, priority says you need to expose this slluut, damn girls disugusting, if i may ask how old is she?

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GodLovesDead

Is it vital that you mention Anne when you tell the boyfriend? Pretend that you saw them or something.

Theokhoth
I'm not going to say Anne took part in this - but I never actually saw the sex (obviously). I just saw them being together. And tzar3 - trust me, I'm not a big fan of drama myself. But this seems pretty wrong.
StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

Bros before hoes.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 battlefront23
[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"][QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="GodLovesDead"] If he doesn't believe me, I think it's fair to say she has everything what's coming to him. And read the post below yours. Wouldn't you want to know if you girlfriend cheated on you?

I'm hoping me being where I live (where Anne left to) would be enough. Why would I lie? But yea, that certainly poses a problem. The most I could do is take a picture of some texts that my (girl)friend sent me which told me that Anne was cheating.

Well work out a way to prove it. Then you're golden...
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GodLovesDead

[QUOTE="swiftkillz0"]id tell him. guys need to stick together. id wanna know. do it anon if you canDMUNY22

GOOD **** BRO! I feel the same way, and beyond thateven if you dont feel that way i say fcck the boyfriend, priority says you need to expose this slluut, damn girls disugusting, if i may ask how old is she?

15. It's sad, isn't it?
DMUNY22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DMUNY22

Your friend shouldn't even value Anne's friendship to begin with. Hell, she shouldn't value Anne in any way. Anne has already demonstrated that she alwaysherself first. That's not someone that your friend needs to be with.

Damn even a better point... good shht my man

Jekken6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 Jekken6
Member since 2008 • 2642 Posts

Tell the guy

gobo212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gobo212
Member since 2003 • 6277 Posts
I would keep my nose out of others business.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 duxup
I would keep my nose out of others business.gobo212
In general I think this is a good idea.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
Post about it on Gamespot, duh...
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GodLovesDead
[QUOTE="gobo212"]I would keep my nose out of others business.duxup
In general I think this is a good idea.

It's a tough thing to do. Especially considering I don't like Anne. I feel like she has it coming.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 duxup
[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"] It's a tough thing to do. Especially considering I don't like Anne. I feel like she has it coming.

You can try and let the guy know, but some anonymous dude who says "hey I'm friends with so and so who knows your GF and..." I just don't know that it will help.
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GodLovesDead
[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="GodLovesDead"] It's a tough thing to do. Especially considering I don't like Anne. I feel like she has it coming.

You can try and let the guy know, but some anonymous dude who says "hey I'm friends with so and so who knows your GF and..." I just don't know that it will help.

I don't think it's going to be that difficult. Would you trust your girlfriend who went away for a week and has been known for cheating? Would you still trust her if I guy who is from that region let you know about it?
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 duxup

[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="GodLovesDead"] It's a tough thing to do. Especially considering I don't like Anne. I feel like she has it coming. GodLovesDead

I don't think it's going to be that difficult. Would you trust your girlfriend who went away for a week and has been known for cheating? Would you still trust her if I guy who is from that region let you know about it?

Dude took her back. Guys who fall for these girls don't tend to learn very quickly. Also you'd be betraying another friend yourself.

DMUNY22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DMUNY22

[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="GodLovesDead"] It's a tough thing to do. Especially considering I don't like Anne. I feel like she has it coming. GodLovesDead

Well fcck i would expect her to go fcck sombody while away for only a week... damn were not animals were human! if it was my unspaded border collie it would be a diffrnt story that dog humps everything... once my sons stuffed animal sponge bob

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

I would tell him. Either now, or when she leaves. But either way I think I would say something.

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#31 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

I'd tell him, probably not straight away, but soonish. He needs to know.

-Misanthropic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -Misanthropic-
Member since 2009 • 3603 Posts

Keep your nose out of other peoples business.What the b***h is doing is wrong... but being a snitch isn't saintly either.

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
I would tell him. I hope someone would tell me if my girlfriend was cheating. Hell she could say it to my face, I do not care. I will be more angry if no one ever told me and made me waste time with a girl like that than the fact that she actually cheated on me.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

What do I do?

GodLovesDead

I would be inclined to send something expressing the fact in a diplomatic way, but definately not until the beast has left the premises. I would expect there is going to be a backlash in anycase...wether it be from her and/or your girlfriend. It could come back home...but might as well not have double trouble if you can help it.

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GodLovesDead

Keep your nose out of other peoples business.What the b***h is doing is wrong... but being a snitch isn't saintly either.

-Misanthropic-
What's wrong with being a snitch? It's not like Anne said some other guy was hot or something like that. She had sex with another man. She thinks she's very cool and she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She's FIFTEEN. You don't find this disgusting?
DMUNY22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DMUNY22

[QUOTE="-Misanthropic-"]

GodLovesDead

What's wrong with being a snitch? It's not like Anne said some other guy was hot or something like that. She had sex with another man. She thinks she's very cool and she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She's FIFTEEN. You don't find this disgusting?

Yes dude biittch is disgusting dont trip on anyone who says differnt shesneeds to get a grip and "snitching" on her might just turn her life around!!!

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Nothing. Just do nothing....
-Misanthropic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Misanthropic-
Member since 2009 • 3603 Posts

What's wrong with being a snitch? It's not like Anne said some other guy was hot or something like that. She had sex with another man. She thinks she's very cool and she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She's FIFTEEN. You don't find this disgusting? GodLovesDead

Oh yes... I do find it disgusting.I find cheating of any kind disgusting.Its just that...as said earlier, you don't even know the guy... and it could complicate things.Snitching can often lead to s***y things.

cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts
It's none of your business, put your holier-than-thou attitude back in check and go on with your life. Don't mean to sound harsh but I don't think it is any of your business at all. You don't know the guy, seems like you barely know the girl. You just want to cause trouble because you don't like the one girl. You're stooping down to her level.
SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"]What's wrong with being a snitch? It's not like Anne said some other guy was hot or something like that. She had sex with another man. She thinks she's very cool and she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She's FIFTEEN. You don't find this disgusting? -Misanthropic-

Oh yes... I do find it disgusting.I find cheating of any kind disgusting.Its just that...as said earlier, you don't even know the guy... and it could complicate things.Snitching can often lead to s***y things.

Especially since ignorance is bliss...

senses_blank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 senses_blank
Member since 2008 • 532 Posts

Maybe cyber stalk her for a lil while after she goes back and if her and this guy are officialy back together. Tell him the whole story, he wont wanna hear or believe it but its better than having him finiding out first hand.

aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 aliblabla2007
Member since 2007 • 16756 Posts

I'd make my choice depending on how likely the guy would believe me. You should probably have gotten some verifiable evidence that she did it there and then.