What shoes do you wear?

• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I just got these Sunday and love them. They have a 2 year warranty. I have never had a 2 year warranty of any shoe in my life til now.

Salewa Men's Wildfire Approach Shoe

#2 Posted by alcatraz5953 (80 posts) -

Most certainly not the best looking shoe I've ever seen

#3 Edited by Perfect_Blue (29933 posts) -

LOL couldn't pay to me wear those.

I have a few pairs: Lacoste boat shoes for Summer and a pair of low cut Adidas sneakers for Spring/Fall.

#4 Edited by jasean79 (2593 posts) -

Currently these. Best sneakers I've ever owned, by far. I have flat feet and these are the perfect support for the arches.

#5 Posted by comp_atkins (34298 posts) -

shoe warranty? i've never heard of that.

#6 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@alcatraz5953 said:

I am sorry. You somehow got the impression I created this thread because I give a shit what people think of my shoes. Here, let me help you out a bit...I don't. I made the thread because I was curious what others wear. I couldn't give a shit less what they think of what I wear.

#7 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

shoe warranty? i've never heard of that.

Yeah me either until I got these. They are an Italian shoe, maybe that is why, I don't really know.

#8 Edited by elkoldo (1775 posts) -

This kind of stuff :

#9 Posted by Master_Live (18815 posts) -

What K-Mart sales, Thom McAn. A pair of black shoes.

#10 Edited by PSP107 (16678 posts) -

#11 Posted by undergroundLPx (710 posts) -

That could very well be the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. The design, laces, patterns, colors, textures... It's just a circus of bad ideas all meshed together into one shoe.

#12 Edited by PSP107 (16678 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

I am sorry. You somehow got the impression I created this thread because I give a shit what people think of my shoes. Here, let me help you out a bit...I don't. I made the thread because I was curious what others wear. I couldn't give a shit less what they think of what I wear.

That was uncalled for. You was curious on what people wear but they can't give you thoughts on your shoes?

#13 Posted by Kevlar101 (6316 posts) -

@elkoldo said:

This kind of stuff :

How classy :3

#14 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

There are shoes that have warranty on them? That's a first.

Anyway I mostly wear whatever good sneakers I come across. Needless to say they're all either knockoffs or generic brands stuff. I don't have the kind of dough to spend tens of dollars on a pair of sneakers.

#15 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@elkoldo said:

This kind of stuff :

Is that it? I take it you aren't a very active person outside or work. No walking in the woods, playing sports, cycling, no nothing in those things. Look nice for what they are though.

#16 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

There are shoes that have warranty on them? That's a first.

Anyway I mostly wear whatever good sneakers I come across. Needless to say they're all either knockoffs or generic brands stuff. I don't have the kind of dough to spend tens of dollars on a pair of sneakers.

Yeah it is a first for me as well with a warranty. I was looking for something I could hike in, but at the same time, I was wanting a pair of tennis shoes. I ended up with these. After reading the reviews (from rock climbing sites and stuff like that, not the amazon reviews) on these, I would have been a fool not to get them. I didn't even know about the 2 year warranty until they were delivered and I read the card that came in the box with them. They are what are called "approach shoes". There is no sowing or glue on the whole shoe. It is all an heated injection molding or something like that. It is one solid unit in other words. Click on approach shoes to learn what they are. As for the bring colors. Well I love bright colors for one, but I am also a cyclist and like to wear bright clothing so I am better seen at night. And considering where you live, I can fully understand how you would have it ruff and only have the type of shoes you have. Hope it gets better for you some day. Oh and they come with a few inner soles so I can adjust to the thickness of the socks I wear. I also love them because I won't be seeing anybody else around here with a pair. You won't be finding these in your local footwear store such as foot locker or champs for example.

#17 Edited by plageus900 (2325 posts) -

For walking around

Fork work

For running

#18 Posted by TAMKFan (33250 posts) -

I wear gray sneakers.

#19 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -

all brand with 3 stripe ..... because the fashion last for decades and never gets old

will never use other brand including nike ...n

#20 Posted by KiIIyou (27180 posts) -

Grey shoes, with paint speckles http://imgur.com/wNEyEmu

#21 Edited by byof_america (1853 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

For running

Had a pair of these. Do you feel they're kind of heavy for running shoes or nah?

On Topic:

-Super cheap, super light, not very durable

#22 Posted by LZ71 (10524 posts) -

Right now,generally grey Vans, mostly because they're cheap and simple. I don't ask for a lot more.

#23 Edited by Mercuria1_King (278 posts) -

Nike Shox

#24 Posted by Allicrombie (26207 posts) -

rarely wear shoes in the house.

#25 Edited by PS4hasNOgames (2620 posts) -

best shoes ever

#26 Edited by Celldrax (15035 posts) -

I just have a pair of steel caps.

Also wearing ugg boots inside now that it's colder.

#27 Posted by Solid_Link22 (5698 posts) -

Red Converse Chuck Taylors

#28 Posted by sukraj (27268 posts) -

Adidas Samba

Adidas Samba Suede

Nike Running Shoes

#29 Posted by elkoldo (1775 posts) -
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@elkoldo said:

This kind of stuff :

Is that it? I take it you aren't a very active person outside or work. No walking in the woods, playing sports, cycling, no nothing in those things. Look nice for what they are though.

Yes ,you got that right.To tell you the truth , I don't like being like that either.

#30 Edited by elkoldo (1775 posts) -

@Kevlar101: Yeah they look magnificent with an all-black suit and white shirt.

#31 Edited by l34052 (3757 posts) -

I live in these...

#32 Edited by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

Wearing these now. I never buy a shoe that ain't waterproof/breathable.

#33 Edited by Star0 (451 posts) -

#34 Edited by VaguelyTagged (10701 posts) -

at the moment:

#35 Edited by thegerg (18279 posts) -

It depends.

#36 Edited by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -

Right I am wearing carolina steel toe boots. Since I spend so much time at work I pretty much live in those. At home I have some type of nike shoes and reef sandels

#37 Posted by Star0 (451 posts) -

You guys are hurting my eyes.

#38 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Nice, I am glad I made this thread now. So many funky (in a nice way mind you) shoes being posted.

@thegerg said:

It depends.

Those are nice, but I would want a darker color only because lighter colors show dirt so well.

#39 Posted by thegerg (18279 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Nice, I am glad I made this thread now. So many funky (in a nice way mind you) shoes being posted.

@thegerg said:

It depends.

Those are nice, but I would want a darker color only because lighter colors show dirt so well.

Well I don't really have a choice what color boots to wear.

#40 Edited by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

I wear dress shoes to work.

When I go out I wear Nike or Adidas depending on my outfit. I don't really care about the style or brand, more about the color to match my outfit.

#41 Posted by alcatraz5953 (80 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

You sound like a very angry individual lol. I am allowed to have an opinion, I am allowed to voice my opinion. And my opinion is that you should have a drink, calm down and burn those things you call shoes. Just saying

#42 Edited by thegerg (18279 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

"I couldn't give a shit less what they think of what I wear."

Yes you could. You wouldn't be showing us what you wear if you didn't.

#43 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

I made the thread because I got new shoes, which in turn made me wonder what others wear. I just showed a pic of what I wear so somebody wouldn't ask what I wear. I couldn't care less what others actually think of what I wear, so sorry kid, but you like normal, are wrong.

#44 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@alcatraz5953 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

You sound like a very angry individual lol. I am allowed to have an opinion, I am allowed to voice my opinion. And my opinion is that you should have a drink, calm down and burn those things you call shoes. Just saying

Read my above statement. And if you need a drink to calm down, you are doing it wrong. Just saying.

#45 Posted by indzman (27377 posts) -

Converse atm , before converse Nike was fashion for me lol.

#46 Posted by thegerg (18279 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

I made the thread because I got new shoes, which in turn made me wonder what others wear. I just showed a pic of what I wear so somebody wouldn't ask what I wear. I couldn't care less what others actually think of what I wear, so sorry kid, but you like normal, are wrong.

You continue to post on the matter. It's clear that you care what others think about your shoes.

#47 Edited by elkoldo (1775 posts) -
@alcatraz5953 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

Yeah he's an angry dude.Try asking him the difference between racism and prejudice.

#48 Edited by indzman (27377 posts) -

@elkoldo said:
@alcatraz5953 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

Yeah he's an angry dude.Try asking him the difference between racism and prejudice.

#49 Edited by -Blasphemy- (3353 posts) -

i am just wearing a pair of white addidas with the black stripes

#50 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@elkoldo said:
@alcatraz5953 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@alcatraz5953 said:

I would like to think at you kid's age, you are smart enough to know the answer. Am I to assume you don't? If so...sad.