What's the creepiest thing that has happened to you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ExtremeBanana
Member since 2013 • 159 Posts

I'm interested.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I was on vacation in Durango. I was sitting in the sauna relaxing by myself when this older dude comes in. He then proceeds to drop towel, which was scary enough (seriously, why do so many people have to be naked when in a sauna?). He then starts likening the sauna to being in a hot car on a winters day. I don't say anything, I just stand up and got the hell out of there. Keep in mind, I'm maybe 12 when this happened.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ExtremeBanana

@Pirate700 said:

I was on vacation in Durango. I was sitting in the sauna relaxing by myself when this older dude comes in. He then proceeds to drop towel, which was scary enough (seriously, why do so many people have to be naked when in a sauna?). He then starts likening the sauna to being in a hot car on a winters day. I don't say anything, I just stand up and got the hell out of there. Keep in mind, I'm maybe 12 when this happened.

Did you tell your parents? I would've ran of screaming.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

A bad mushroom trip.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ExtremeBanana

@InEMplease said:

Some mid 40s dude came up to me and started telling me about how he banged his best friends 15 year old step daughter. Then asked me if I thought there was something wrong with that because he was gay. Uhhh, huh?

When I said creepy, I meant ghosts and weird shit, not pedophiles.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I used to see ghosts all the time when I was a kid. My parents didn't believe me until my dead brother showed up after we had sold the place and moved out.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

@ExtremeBanana said:

@Pirate700 said:

Did you tell your parents? I would've ran of screaming.

Yeah, but there wasn't much to be done. People, for whatever reason, tend to be naked in saunas. It was just creepy. lol I don't get it. I wear board shorts when in one.

solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 solidfish30
Member since 2008 • 676 Posts

Nothing outside of my own imagination. But my goodness would I love to see a ghost or something, anything unexplainable, just anything to give me hope of an afterlife. You know? The fear of my death and lack of existence has constantly been at the back of my mind for the last 4 fucking years. It constantly makes me feel like crap. I wish I could let myself believe in some type of spiritual purgatory, it would be so damn relieving. So yeah, no ghosts or weird shit from me.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ExtremeBanana

@solidfish30 said:

Nothing outside of my own imagination. But my goodness would I love to see a ghost or something, anything unexplainable, just anything to give me hope of an afterlife. You know? The fear of my death and lack of existence has constantly been at the back of my mind for the last 4 fucking years. It constantly makes me feel like crap. I wish I could let myself believe in some type of spiritual purgatory, it would be so damn relieving. So yeah, no ghosts or weird shit from me.

That's exactly how it should be.

Sorry bud, but there's no afterlife. I wish there was too. But there isn't.

If I did see a ghost I would walk right up to it and see if it's real or not.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ExtremeBanana

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

It's all energy, which can't be created or destroyed or some shit like that. Combine that with "time" which we have no understanding of and the dimensions that we can't perceive, and you have more than enough reason to believe in all that stuff.

No he doesn't...

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@ExtremeBanana: It was the fall of '05, I was 18. It was early Saturday morning, probably around 2:30am and I had been drinking and lurking on some gore thread on /b/. I got up to take a piss and once I got to the hallway, I felt like I was being bombarded by something. The hair on my neck stood up and my heart started racing. I thought I kept hearing faint screaming voices coming from every direction.

Scariest shit I've ever experienced.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ExtremeBanana

@plageus900 said:

@ExtremeBanana: It was the fall of '05, I was 18. It was early Saturday morning, probably around 2:30am and I had been drinking and lurking on some gore thread on /b/. I got up to take a piss and once I got to the hallway, I felt like I was being bombarded by something. The hair on my neck stood up and my heart started racing. I thought I kept hearing faint screaming voices coming from every direction.

Scariest shit I've ever experienced.

Hallucinations.

solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 solidfish30

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

It's all energy, which can't be created or destroyed or some shit like that. Combine that with "time" which we have no understanding of and the dimensions that we can't perceive, and you have more than enough reason to believe in all that stuff.

Honestly such theories as those are my only hope. As small or as inconceivable as it is, as long as some form of my consciousness lingers on I'll be happy. Furthermore, Bannana, I know there's no afterlife, or at least not in the sense often glorified by all types of religion. It's the lack of purpose to nature that haunts me, we often say to find our own purpose. But why? No matter what I do, I'll end up at the exact same destination as everything else supporting a consciousness, and with that in mind people will often say it's the adventure that matters and not the destination. But if the destination destroys the adventures and rips it out of existence, leaving you in a void of nothing, then the adventure really doesn't matter does it? Well, at least not to me anyway.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ExtremeBanana

@solidfish30 said:

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

Honestly such theories as those are my only hope. As small or as inconceivable as it is, as long as some form of my consciousness lingers on I'll be happy. Furthermore, Bannana, I know there's no afterlife, or at least not in the sense often glorified by all types of religion. It's the lack of purpose to nature that haunts me, we often say to find our own purpose. But why? No matter what I do, I'll end up at the exact same destination as everything else supporting a consciousness, and with that in mind people will often say it's the adventure that matters and not the destination. But if the destination destroys the adventures and rips it out of existence, leaving you in a void of nothing, then the adventure really doesn't matter does it? Well, at least not to me anyway.

Well it doesn't matter what the destination is. Have you ever been unconscious? Just imagine that for eternity. After my first operation I can say that I'm not afraid of death. And when my time comes I welcome it.

If you were to spend eternity in heaven, it would most likely turn unbearable after the first 10,000 years.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ExtremeBanana

@hoodedjustice3 said:

@ExtremeBanana said:

@solidfish30 said:

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

Well it doesn't matter what the destination is. Have you ever been unconscious? Just imagine that for eternity. After my first operation I can say that I'm not afraid of death. And when my time comes I welcome it.

If you were to spend eternity in heaven, it would most likely turn unbearable after the first 10,000 years.

They could be like dog years or such. every 1000 years is like one of our days.

I'd spend those 10 days wisely.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I saw spooky skeletons.

solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 solidfish30

@ExtremeBanana said:

@solidfish30 said:

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

Everything you experience while unconscious is produced by the brain, being dead means the death of the brain. So no, it wouldn't be an eternity of dreaming. You don't seem to understand me however, I'm not scared of nothing. Death will destroy my entire perception of the world and I'll no longer exist in any form, so I don't fear what I can't possibly percieve. I do however fear what it means. Furthermore, as I said, if the destination wipes out the adventure then why does the adventure exist? It's nothing but a creation without meaning, we are all nothing but a coincidence with grandiose self-worth. That is what disturbs me. There is absolutely no point to our existence. We're nothing but little tiny blips on a big radar of nothingness, we're constantly trying to understand what the radar means. But we'll either kill eachother or be wiped out by other means before we even come close to understanding just 0.1% of the universe and its nature.

solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By solidfish30

@hoodedjustice3 said:

@solidfish30 said:

@ExtremeBanana said:

@solidfish30 said:

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

Everything you experience while unconscious is produced by the brain, being dead means the death of the brain. So no, it wouldn't be an eternity of dreaming. You don't seem to understand me however, I'm not scared of nothing. Death will destroy my entire perception of the world and I'll no longer exist in any form, so I don't fear what I can't possibly percieve. I do however fear what it means. Furthermore, as I said, if the destination wipes out the adventure then why does the adventure exist? It's nothing but a creation without meaning, we are all nothing but a coincidence with grandiose self-worth. That is what disturbs me. There is absolutely no point to our existence. We're nothing but little tiny blips on a big radar of nothingness, we're constantly trying to understand what the radar means. But we'll either kill eachother or be wiped out by other means before we even come close to understanding just 0.1% of the universe and its nature.

stay off the drugs son

I've never taken heavy drugs, I don't even drink alcohol. These are just things that haunt my thoughts when I heavily reflect upon my life, and it creates a very subtle but horrible tinge of depression that I'm constantly looking for some form of information or a possible epiphany to relieve me of my rather depressing thoughts. I'm just looking for a purpose to live, and distracting myself from prolonged self-awareness to avoid these thoughts is the best I can currently do. But sometimes I relapse, like now.

solidfish30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 solidfish30

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

@hoodedjustice3 said:

@solidfish30 said:

@ExtremeBanana said:

@solidfish30 said:

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

stay off the drugs son

I've never taken heavy drugs, I don't even drink alcohol. These are just things that haunt my thoughts when I heavily reflect upon my life, and it creates a very subtle but horrible tinge of depression that I'm constantly looking for some form of information or a possible epiphany to relieve me of my rather depressing thoughts. I'm just looking for a purpose to live, and distracting myself from prolonged self-awareness to avoid these thoughts is the best I can currently do. But sometimes I relapse, like now.

Get on the drugs, man.

I expected that as a response, still funny though. Copious ammounts of sugar, caffeine and numerous other common day stimulants are my drugs. Furthermore, they're too many as it is, all of them subtly effecting my perception of life. Plus when I was taking sleeping medication I kept upping my dose, eventually resulting in urinary retention and suicidal thoughts. So yeah, my addictive personality probably wouldn't blend well with the majority of heavy drugs out there.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ExtremeBanana

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

@hoodedjustice3 said:

@solidfish30 said:

@ExtremeBanana said:

@solidfish30 said:

@InEMplease said:

@solidfish30 said:

stay off the drugs son

Get on the drugs, man.

He's never taken HEAVY drugs.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I use to record weddings for extra cash and at one of those jobs when I was at the reception there was this retarded guy (and I mean legitimately retarded, not pejoratively), and he was a loud moaner and droller... anyhow, as I was recording the reception he kept sneaking up on me and he'd grab me (and he had exceptional strength) and pull me closer and would grope and would be trying to lay slobbery kisses all over me, and he'd did this several times throughout the evening before his caretaker took him home... not the creepiest thing to happen to me probably but it's the first that comes to mind.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ExtremeBanana

@lamprey263 said:

I use to record weddings for extra cash and at one of those jobs when I was at the reception there was this retarded guy (and I mean legitimately retarded, not pejoratively), and he was a loud moaner and droller... anyhow, as I was recording the reception he kept sneaking up on me and he'd grab me (and he had exceptional strength) and pull me closer and would grope and would be trying to lay slobbery kisses all over me, and he'd did this several times throughout the evening before his caretaker took him home... not the creepiest thing to happen to me probably but it's the first that comes to mind.

I can just imagine you at the back of a wedding being slobbered over by a big guy while everyone else oblivious to what's happening.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

@ExtremeBanana said:

@lamprey263 said:

I can just imagine you at the back of a wedding being slobbered over by a big guy while everyone else oblivious to what's happening.

no, people were watching, more reason not to deck him, punching a retarded guy would probably be more taboo than punching bitches

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ExtremeBanana

@lamprey263 said:

@ExtremeBanana said:

@lamprey263 said:

no, people were watching, more reason not to deck him, punching a retarded guy would probably be more taboo than punching bitches

So if nobody was there you would deck a retard?

I would.

spaceninja818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 spaceninja818
Member since 2009 • 425 Posts

Creepy, sad and somewhat romantic. Whatever you wanna call it, it was something straight out of a fantasy.

I had a very close...friend, who passed away in a horrible accident. After her burial, I started crying like a little girl, I got very drunk and went to sleep. Then I had a dream. In my dream she came to me and asked me to pull myself together and to bring her favorite flower, which was a red rose. Next day as I was driving to the cemetery with the red rose on my passenger seat, my car's tire exploded. When I stopped the car and got out, I looked at the rose once and closed the door. I changed the blown tire with the spare one. When I got back inside the car, the rose was gone. I looked everywhere for it. Under the seats, outside the car. It was gone. And I know the car's windows were pulled up when it happened, it was cold that day.

Anyway, I drove to my friends house, told him what happened and we drank a little, again. I stayed at his house that night. He didn't let me drive back home, seeing how drunk I was. So I went to sleep at his house and I had another dream that night. She came to me and thanked me for the rose.

I stopped drinking ever since, but she'll always be in my heart.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ExtremeBanana

@spaceninja818 said:

Creepy, sad and somewhat romantic. Whatever you wanna call it, it was something straight out of a fantasy.

I had a very close...friend, who passed away in a horrible accident. After her burial, I started crying like a little girl, I got very drunk and went to sleep. Then I had a dream. In my dream she came to me and asked me to pull myself together and to bring her favorite flower, which was a red rose. Next day as I was driving to the cemetery with the red rose on my passenger seat, my car's tire exploded. When I stopped the car and got out, I looked at the rose once and closed the door. I changed the blown tire with the spare one. When I got back inside the car, the rose was gone. I looked everywhere for it. Under the seats, outside the car. It was gone. And I know the car's windows were pulled up when it happened, it was cold that day.

Anyway, I drove to my friends house, told him what happened and we drank a little, again. I stayed at his house that night. He didn't let me drive back home, seeing how drunk I was. So I went to sleep at his house and I had another dream that night. She came to me and thanked me for the rose.

Spooky.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ExtremeBanana

@ExtremeBanana said:

@spaceninja818 said:

Spooky.

Dammit, I'm crying now.