What kind of date did you have with your girlfriend before your first time?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GladlyHandly
Member since 2011 • 246 Posts

What kind of date works best? I know a lot of people go to movies and stuff but I've been to movies with her and watched movies at her house but nothing has happened yet. Do you usually buy presents or dinner too? Just wondering, thanks!

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

Slow down with the relationship questions man I can't keep up :idea:_____:idea:

Anyways, you shouldn't expect your first time, it really is better if it just happens, so just keep dating and the right time will eventually come

GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GladlyHandly
[QUOTE="xxKai"]

Anyways, you shouldn't expect your first time, it really is better if it just happens, so just keep dating and the right time will eventually come

Well, I'm more just interested in what guys here used for the date before their first time. Just to keep some options and try them out. : ) :) :)
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

I wouldn't know. I was seduced and ( according to the state of North Carolina) molested the first time i went out with the girl whom my first time was with. Not sure if it will help but we ate at Olive Garden although i am positive it was gonna happen regardless of what we did beforehand. She was just ravenous like that.

DeepSigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DeepSigh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

Girlfriend? :|

DeepSigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DeepSigh

First time? :|

GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GladlyHandly

I wouldn't know. I was seduced and ( according to the state of North Carolina) molested the first time i went out with the girl whom my first time was with. Not sure if it will help but we ate at Olive Garden although i am positive it was gonna happen regardless of what we did beforehand. She was just ravenous like that.

Alter_Echo
Why did the state of North Carolina say that she molested you? How does that even come up in a conversation. Did you tell on her or something?
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xxKai

[QUOTE="xxKai"]

GladlyHandly

Well, I'm more just interested in what guys here used for the date before their first time. Just to keep some options and try them out. : ) :) :)

Well alright alright dude. My experience wasn't anything special, it was just a simple visit to her house, no movies, no dinner, I don't think any of those would have given me a bigger chance anyways, although maybe you might want to try looking at what her biggest interests are and then giving her something special related to it. Ex: Likes some specific anime/show/movie a lot; Buy her something related to it

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Alter_Echo

I was just a minor according to the state laws. In NC she could have been charged with child molestation had she been caught since at my age i would have been unable ( according to the state law ) to willingly consent to having sex.

Nothing ever came of it. It was consensual of course and obviously neither one of us said anything about it. Eventually i become of age and it was no longer an issue we had to hide.

I was just saying it in a "if she had gotten caught" type of way. She was much older and at face value it was something that i would probably objected to had i been an outsider looking in.

Sorry if i was cryptic.

DeepSigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DeepSigh

I was just a minor according to the state laws. In NC she could have been charged with child molestation had she been caught since at my age i would have been unable ( according to the state law ) to willingly consent to having sex.

Nothing ever came of it. It was consensual of course and obviously neither one of us said anything about it. Eventually i become of age and it was no longer an issue we had to hide.

I was just saying it in a "if she had gotten caught" type of way. She was much older and at face value it was something that i would probably objected to had i been an outsider looking in.

Sorry if i was cryptic.

Alter_Echo

Please do carry on, this is hot.

As an outsider looking in, I demand you relay the full story, in full detail, to me.

TommyWieseau81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TommyWieseau81
Member since 2011 • 455 Posts

Sorry if i was cryptic.

Alter_Echo
 Sounds like a pedophile to me.....
MrBubbles59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrBubbles59
Member since 2010 • 686 Posts

Sorry if i was cryptic.

Alter_Echo

How old was she?

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xxKai

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Sorry if i was cryptic.

MrBubbles59

How old was she?

I'm guessing he was 15, she was 18

TommyWieseau81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TommyWieseau81
Member since 2011 • 455 Posts

[QUOTE="MrBubbles59"]

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Sorry if i was cryptic.

xxKai

How old was she?

I read in another thread him saying he was 15 and she was 27
stanleycup98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 stanleycup98
Member since 2006 • 6144 Posts

Sorry if i was cryptic.

Alter_Echo
I still wouldn't talk about it. She could still be charged even if you are 16 now.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xxKai

[QUOTE="xxKai"]

[QUOTE="MrBubbles59"]

How old was she?

TommyWieseau81

I read in another thread him saying he was 15 and she was 27

OH DAAAAAA-

*cough* wow

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Alter_Echo
[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Sorry if i was cryptic.

stanleycup98
I still wouldn't talk about it. She could still be charged even if you are 16 now.

This was almost 15 years ago. I almost 30 now and she is in her mid 40's. Pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out. :)
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
You have to go on a date before you do it? And get her presents? We waited like 7 months to do it and then did it after school one day because we both wanted to, not because he bought me crap :/ Taking her on a date isn't going to get her to do it with you.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

We went to a Sunday lunch and just walked around. It was nice and simple. We just got to know each other better.

We haven't done it yet though. We haven't even discussed it actually. Just spending time with her is good enough for me right now.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 125679 Posts
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]You have to go on a date before you do it? And get her presents? We waited like 7 months to do it and then did it after school one day because we both wanted to, not because he bought me crap :/ Taking her on a date isn't going to get her to do it with you.

I think it was kinda the same for my gf and I... At least we didn't have a date, although we did spend the whole day together ^_^
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

Does this mean you found a new religion for her? One that permits her to put out?

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

We kinda planned it. There was no date beforehand :P

Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

Well with the girl I'm dating now, not a girlfriend by the way, wasn't actually a date. We were all hanging out, her, I, and some friends. We went from one bar to another and were playing games such as pool, super sized Jenga, air hockey and watching a bikini contest. It wasn't planned but we were hitting it off. We had been dating for about a couple of weeks. If you want to know about a girlfriend though, my ex-girlfriend before this one and I had sex after we had gone out to a dance club. I knew she wanted me because she already said so before but we couldn't then. I had rented a hotel room because she lived too far away at that point and that was that. This was on our second official date despite knowing each other about a week and a half and talking every day so you might have to figure it could take longer if you don't talk that much.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20846 Posts

Had a delightful dinner at a fancy 5 star restaurant. Then we went into a hotel to make babies as her gift.

GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GladlyHandly

Sorry if i was cryptic.

Alter_Echo
I've never understood why teachers sleep with their students though. What did you parents think? Did she lose her job?
GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GladlyHandly

Does this mean you found a new religion for her? One that permits her to put out?

Oleg_Huzwog
I'm starting to think the religion angle is the wrong one.
kidsmelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kidsmelly
Member since 2009 • 5692 Posts

I told her that her pants were on fire and needed to be taken off. Then what occurred next was the best 2 minutes of her life.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 18732 Posts

What kind of date works best? I know a lot of people go to movies and stuff but I've been to movies with her and watched movies at her house but nothing has happened yet. Do you usually buy presents or dinner too? Just wondering, thanks!

GladlyHandly

Uh, there's no trick to it. If she wants to sleep with you, she will - buying her heaps of stuff won't change her mind (and if it does...hm :/).

You're sounding completely desperate. Don't think of going out as a bargaining chip for sex, just think of it as a great way to spend more time with someone you're interested in...and when you guys are at the right level in the relationship, it will happen.

Anyway, as for me, my (current) ex was suggesting it for a while but I thought it was too early in our relationship. Eventually I changed my mind after a really good night out - we'd been to her friend's concert, and spent the rest of the night out in the rain/wandering around the city...and the time just seemed right.

...Admittedly, alcohol may have played a decent part in chaning my mind. But hey, I don't regret a thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I've never been on a date or anything. I just go to their house to hangout and things just go on from there

Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

Wasn't there another guy around here who asked a lot of girlfriend related questions...

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I have always slept with people on the first date, it makes things easier.

jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
For me it was a long time coming (no pun intended). We planned it for about 9 months. Then on the day we set to be the day... she wore a beautiful white dress, I was in a black tux. About 200 of our family and friends showed up. Then gave each other some jewelry while the Pastor said a prayer. After that there was picture taking and then an awesome party in her daddy's hangar. After hours of dancing and eating and dancing we hoped into a 1947 Buick and were driven to a cozy little room at a place near the airport. The Buick hadn't seen action like that in some time;). For the next week we enjoyed the sights and sounds of St. Lucia... and each other if you know what I mean:D I recommend everyone try this approach.
GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GladlyHandly

[QUOTE="GladlyHandly"]

Planeforger

Uh, there's no trick to it. If she wants to sleep with you, she will - buying her heaps of stuff won't change her mind (and if it does...hm :/).

You're sounding completely desperate. Don't think of going out as a bargaining chip for sex, just think of it as a great way to spend more time with someone you're interested in...and when you guys are at the right level in the relationship, it will happen.

Anyway, as for me, my (current) ex was suggesting it for a while but I thought it was too early in our relationship. Eventually I changed my mind after a really good night out - we'd been to her friend's concert, and spent the rest of the night out in the rain/wandering around the city...and the time just seemed right.

...Admittedly, alcohol may have played a decent part in chaning my mind. But hey, I don't regret a thing.

UYm... yeah. Contradicting yourself doesn't really make for a good stance. :P
GladlyHandly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GladlyHandly
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]You have to go on a date before you do it? And get her presents? We waited like 7 months to do it and then did it after school one day because we both wanted to, not because he bought me crap :/ Taking her on a date isn't going to get her to do it with you.

7 months? If he had done a date or anything like that would you have slept with him sooner?
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

We pretty much just chilled all day. Laughed, had fun, talked even massaged her feet when her shoes hurt. I was being awesome that day. Next thing you know we got to her house. She said she had a "surprise" for me. Got some sex afterwards....been dying for some more ever since...

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
With me, I just made dinner and rented a movie I knew she wanted to watch. Had earlier gotten a message on my cell from her where she wrote that I should expect a very fun night, granted I didn't realize it at first and figure she just meant that the night would be fun in the movie being good and such manner, which had me to rush out to get condoms while she helped herself to a shower before bed, it did end up being a fun night.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

my first time was not with a girlfriend, she was/is my ex though. we were hangin out at her house after school, were watching a movie on TV sitting on her couch, the movie went off, King of Queens was then on the tv, and we started messin around, things got a little heated and before long, we were on the floor and i had my first time. i was a 2 pump chump

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#38 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

GladlyHandly
you mean like uhm, your first date? or sex?
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#39 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="GladlyHandly"][QUOTE="XilePrincess"]You have to go on a date before you do it? And get her presents? We waited like 7 months to do it and then did it after school one day because we both wanted to, not because he bought me crap :/ Taking her on a date isn't going to get her to do it with you.

7 months? If he had done a date or anything like that would you have slept with him sooner?

she kind of answered your question... OK I dont know if you are serious...but if you are, then chances are that you are like 14 years old and crazy to have sex, seriously hormones make me scratch my head so bad
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
As unromantic as it sounds "that" was the date.
jadjei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jadjei
Member since 2011 • 379 Posts
[QUOTE="jshaas"]For me it was a long time coming (no pun intended). We planned it for about 9 months. Then on the day we set to be the day... she wore a beautiful white dress, I was in a black tux. About 200 of our family and friends showed up. Then gave each other some jewelry while the Pastor said a prayer. After that there was picture taking and then an awesome party in her daddy's hangar. After hours of dancing and eating and dancing we hoped into a 1947 Buick and were driven to a cozy little room at a place near the airport. The Buick hadn't seen action like that in some time;). For the next week we enjoyed the sights and sounds of St. Lucia... and each other if you know what I mean:D I recommend everyone try this approach.

I plan on doing this :D
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
7 months? If he had done a date or anything like that would you have slept with him sooner?GladlyHandly
No... The goal wasn't to have sex as fast as possible, or to 'sleep with' each other, the goal was to make sure we knew for sure we wanted to do it and loved each other for the long haul and wouldn't regret the decision at all. We were both virgins, and have only been with each other. You don't buy your way into having sex with your girlfriend, you treat her with respect and not like a pseudo-prostitute who you buy your way into having sexual relations with. You wait until you're both ready. I had initially said I'd like to wait a year into a relationship before even considering having sex, but it ended up that we were both ready before then, and I was sure that it was for all the right reasons and that I could trust him completely. But, had I wished to wait until a full year in (or hell, waited until now, we've been dating almost four years), he wouldn't have had a problem with waiting because he's an awesome guy who doesn't center his life around coitus.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="GladlyHandly"] 7 months? If he had done a date or anything like that would you have slept with him sooner?XilePrincess
No... The goal wasn't to have sex as fast as possible, or to 'sleep with' each other, the goal was to make sure we knew for sure we wanted to do it and loved each other for the long haul and wouldn't regret the decision at all. We were both virgins, and have only been with each other. You don't buy your way into having sex with your girlfriend, you treat her with respect and not like a pseudo-prostitute who you buy your way into having sexual relations with. You wait until you're both ready. I had initially said I'd like to wait a year into a relationship before even considering having sex, but it ended up that we were both ready before then, and I was sure that it was for all the right reasons and that I could trust him completely. But, had I wished to wait until a full year in (or hell, waited until now, we've been dating almost four years), he wouldn't have had a problem with waiting because he's an awesome guy who doesn't center his life around coitus.

My misanthropic principles and own lack of experience aside, i beg to differ.

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
are you talking about a kiss OR sex?
ice_rootbeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ice_rootbeer
Member since 2009 • 2766 Posts

I took her out for dinner, and we watched a movie at my apartment after, nothing fancy.

Setsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Setsa
Member since 2005 • 8431 Posts
All you can eat sushi buffet. I think I disgusted everyone else there with the amount that I ate.... but I won over her heart :P
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 51368 Posts

I, uh...didnt have a girlfriend when I had my "first time". Actually to this day I've never really had a girlfriend, just friends that are girls that come with benefits :P

Remember, kids, Bojangles rule #1 of hooking up: make a good friend that is a girl, then make friends with her friends that are girls, and if youre around them enough its bound to happen! If youre patient it works 60% of the time, all the time.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I, uh...didnt have a girlfriend when I had my "first time". Actually to this day I've never really had a girlfriend, just friends that are girls that come with benefits :P

Remember, kids, Bojangles rule #1 of hooking up: make a good friend that is a girl, then make friends with her friends that are girls, and if youre around them enough its bound to happen! If youre patient it works 60% of the time, all the time.

mrbojangles25

Damn you're smooth. Wish i was like you.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 51368 Posts

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Ilovegames1992

Damn you're smooth. Wish i was like you.

no, not really, just lazy and patient :P Either way my post was meant as a joke, not jest :)

*the sex panther doesnt hurt either, though