What it will take to get weed legalized

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for aebghdfsc
#1 Edited by aebghdfsc (85 posts) -

It will require support from people who don't smoke weed. That's what turns an issue from being a selfish one into being one about personal freedom.

But you're not going to find anyone like that.

Avatar image for aebghdfsc
#3 Posted by aebghdfsc (85 posts) -

I mean, I've heard of conservatives being in favor of gay marriage and liberals being in favor of gun rights, but NEVER a person who wasn't a stoner and supported legalizing weed. Nobody could possibly be that open-minded.

Avatar image for deeliman
#4 Posted by deeliman (3728 posts) -

You've already made this thread 2 times before. We get it. Shut up.

Avatar image for korvus
#5 Posted by korvus (10652 posts) -

I'm starting to feel the urge to report you...you're quickly becoming one of most useless and annoying users in OT...

Avatar image for aebghdfsc
#6 Posted by aebghdfsc (85 posts) -
@korvus said:

I'm starting to feel the urge to report you...you're quickly becoming one of most useless and annoying users in OT...

Okay, but you'll have to report every other member here who isn't a pot smoker.

Avatar image for korvus
#7 Posted by korvus (10652 posts) -

@aebghdfsc: There will be less and less of those if you don't move on...in the end of the day, pot will be the only way to not lose it with you.

Avatar image for aebghdfsc
#8 Posted by aebghdfsc (85 posts) -

@korvus said:

@aebghdfsc: There will be less and less of those if you don't move on...in the end of the day, pot will be the only way to not lose it with you.

No, I would say everyone who doesn't smoke weed agrees 100% with me. All I'm doing is giving them a voice.

Avatar image for korvus
#9 Edited by korvus (10652 posts) -

@aebghdfsc: No, and please don't claim to speak for anyone else. What you're doing is making people think that everyone who, like me, has never taken drugs, is completely anal and close-minded. Why do you care so much whether people smoke weed or not?

Avatar image for aebghdfsc
#10 Posted by aebghdfsc (85 posts) -

@korvus said:

@aebghdfsc: No, and please don't claim to speak for anyone else. What you're doing is making people think that everyone who, like me, has never taken drugs, is completely anal and close-minded. Why do you care so much whether people smoke weed or not?

'Cause they seem to have a problem with us not smoking it.

Avatar image for korvus
#11 Edited by korvus (10652 posts) -
@aebghdfsc said:

'Cause they seem to have a problem with us not smoking it.

As can be seen by all the threads made by pot smokers complaining about the people who don't...

Anyway...if you're so passionate about this (although I'm pretty sure you're just trolling), maybe you should find a place where you can get some support. GS isn't it.

Avatar image for thegerg
#12 Edited by thegerg (18267 posts) -

This is one of the strangest ongoing trolls I've ever seen.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
#13 Posted by foxhound_fox (96571 posts) -

The Baby Boomer generation to die off.

Avatar image for AmazonTreeBoa
#14 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Well good thing we have tons of non smokers that support legalizing it. I feel sorry for you TC.

Avatar image for AmazonTreeBoa
#15 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@deeliman said:

You've already made this thread 2 times before. We get it. Shut up.

That's because his parents ignore him at home, so he comes here begging for our attention. Poor kid, both ignorant as **** and unwanted.

Avatar image for Gamerno6666
#16 Posted by Gamerno6666 (5060 posts) -

Marijuana is bad, mmmmkay.

Avatar image for udubdawgz1
#17 Posted by udUbdaWgz1 (633 posts) -

what will it take?

get enough fools to ignore its inherently harmful side-effects and continue to blather on with the half-baked rationales that idiotically include alcohol. as well, get society to mindlessly believe that the legalization of a substance for the purposes of getting high is more important than keeping it illicit due to the harm it causes.

Avatar image for l34052
#18 Edited by l34052 (3755 posts) -

@aebghdfsc said:

@korvus said:

@aebghdfsc: There will be less and less of those if you don't move on...in the end of the day, pot will be the only way to not lose it with you.

No, I would say everyone who doesn't smoke weed agrees 100% with me. All I'm doing is giving them a voice.

Normally i wouldnt cuss but you're fucking full of shit and have no rights at all to speak for everyone out there that doesnt smoke weed.

I have plenty of friends and work colleagues that dont smoke weed and withthe exception of one older guy they are all in agreement that legalizing cannabis is a positive move and will free up alot of resources needlessly wasted with the current way of doing things.

Get a life son or better yet why not actually smoke a bit of weed and increase your (apparently) limited and closed mind.

Avatar image for perfect_blue
#19 Posted by Perfect_Blue (29840 posts) -

@thegerg said:

This is one of the strangest ongoing trolls I've ever seen.

Naw, you still command that title.

Avatar image for bforrester420
#20 Edited by bforrester420 (3480 posts) -

You have an unhealthy obsession with this topic. I've never bought a whore but I support the legalization and regulation of prostitution.

Avatar image for doozie78
#21 Edited by Doozie78 (1123 posts) -

I'll be voting for it every time. Legalize it.

Thankfully a lot more people are becoming far less brainwashed about the benefits of marijuana, I do see a few peoples heads here are still jammed in the sand though.

You should learn more about the plant, and understand why it can be a great tool for a lot of people. Don't listen to authorities with a grudge, they're certainly misinforming you or lying to you.

Avatar image for SaintLeonidas
#22 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26735 posts) -

I more interested in what it will take to get you banned.

Avatar image for lostrib
#23 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@aebghdfsc said:

It will require support from people who don't smoke weed. That's what turns an issue from being a selfish one into being one about personal freedom.

But you're not going to find anyone like that.

stop making this same damn troll thread

Especially since people prove you wrong every time

Avatar image for udubdawgz1
#24 Edited by udUbdaWgz1 (633 posts) -

@lostrib: lol, the basic premise that it will take votes from those who don't smoke weed is absolutely correct. well, other than complete judicial corruption and a disregard to the constitution and law as it's currently written.

there are basically 3 arguments for it's legalization and they all disregard its inherently bad negative effects/impact: medical purposes, money and "rights."

all 3 can be shredded and even if accepted still don't amount to an oz.

Avatar image for lostrib
#25 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@udubdawgz1 said:

@lostrib: lol, the basic premise that it will take votes from those who don't smoke weed is absolutely correct. well, other than complete judicial corruption and a disregard to the constitution and law as it's currently written.

there are basically 3 arguments for it's legalization and they all disregard its inherently bad negative effects/impact: medical purposes, money and "rights."

all 3 can be shredded and even if accepted still don't amount to an oz.

Except his premise in all his threads is that people who don't smoke weed won't vote for legalization, which is just wrong

Avatar image for hallenbeck77
#26 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (15261 posts) -

@aebghdfsc said:

Okay, but you'll have to report every other member here who isn't a pot smoker.

Just the person who keeps making multiple threads about the same topic, actually. Knock it off.