What is your favorite coffee shop.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6083 Posts

My best place for coffee is Tim Hortons.Coffee Bliss.What's yours?Thank You for your replies. :)

I_Return

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 I_Return
Member since 2014 • 873 Posts

The one called 'kitchen'.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Expensive than CCD, but have wide variety of coffees

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

I really preferred Caribou coffee when I lived in Chicago, but now I live back in Florida so all I really had is Starbucks, there's a place in downtown tampa though called midnight coffee but i rarely get to go because i dont go downtown much, its a bit far

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

@davillain- said:

Dunkin Donuts coffee is good. It's cheap, taste good, and has great flavors to choice from.

Mine too.. but mostly at home though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba
deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba
Member since 2014 • 322 Posts

As a Canadian I can safely say that Tim Hortons has really bad coffee and I hate going there. They have good food, but the coffee isn't good at all. The dark roast is okay though.

Starbucks is usually my go to in terms of big chains. Otherwise, there's a small place called Sam James Coffee Bar in Toronto that's really good. Second Cup is mediocre, but their new flat white is great.

McDonalds actually has fantastic coffee. They use the same supplier as Starbucks, and it's cheaper. So it's a double win. That supplier used to be Tim Hortons old supplier until they decided to become even more cheap, hence worse coffee.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I no longer like coffee places. They're mostly a rip off, and they innovate way too much in their coffee. Coffee should be drunk black and plain, anything else isn't really coffee and you can easily make your own black coffee in a flash which renders these places really useless.

For some reason I now associate coffee places mainly with hipsters which isn't helping their case with me at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba
deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5bbbfd7e351ba
Member since 2014 • 322 Posts

@GazaAli said:

I no longer like coffee places. They're mostly a rip off, and they innovate way too much in their coffee. Coffee should be drunk black and plain, anything else isn't really coffee and you can easily make your own black coffee in a flash which renders these places really useless.

For some reason I now associate coffee places mainly with hipsters which isn't helping their case with me at all.

I tried bringing coffee from home to work, but it's just easier for me to get a cup in the morning. Plus, corporate culture has taught me that a lot of people like to go for random coffee breaks so there's that.

Agreed about drinking it black. When I started working a year ago I was drinking coffee as a double double, but for almost 6 months now I've been drinking it just black. Much better.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

some Indian Muslim coffeeshop ..... cheap and taste better than starbuck

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

As a dutch person I thought you meant a coffee shop where you can buy more than just the coffee ;)

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@GazaAli said:

Having lived in the Pacific Northwest of the United States for most of my life, I can attest to this.

I'll still go to one once in a while though with a group of friends. I try to avoid Starbucks if at all possible.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I drink my coffee at home or at work. Best and cheapest way to go.

I find coffee places way too overpriced to even consider going there.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#16 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Actually, my usual choice is brewing at home.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@plageus900 said:

@GazaAli said:

Having lived in the Pacific Northwest of the United States for most of my life, I can attest to this.

I'll still go to one once in a while though with a group of friends. I try to avoid Starbucks if at all possible.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the occasional coffee treat and friends gathering in a coffee shop. But they seem to qualify to a cult with some people. They wouldn't meet up unless its in a coffee shop. Any suggestion to meet somewhere else is met with great dismay. Somehow

they just can't take a stroll together in the city somewhere and pick up their drink of choice on their way. They seem to be under the impression that their drink of choice signifies how cool and nonconformist they are. I most probably started to hate cafes because they're loaded with these shitheads most of the time.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6083 Posts

@deeliman said:

As a dutch person I thought you meant a coffee shop where you can buy more than just the coffee ;)

Maybe because I'm dense,we are talking about coffee,as in coffee shop,not the other coffee.lol. :)

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Dunkin Donuts is pretty spot on with their coffee. It's sweet how I like it.

RageQuit4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By RageQuit4Life
Member since 2010 • 527 Posts

Home, more cheap and healthier. I drink organic coffee.

krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 krazykarl0419
Member since 2004 • 4057 Posts

The Root Café - local, independent, vegetarian café. They get their java from a local roaster called Rising Star. Turns out Cleveland is good for something!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@i_return said:

The one called 'kitchen'.

ha ha nice one mate