What is your dream job?

  • 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
DEVILinIRON

5142

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5142 Posts

Mine is a librarian or bookseller.

Avatar image for MirkoS77
MirkoS77

14574

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14574 Posts

Astronaut or movie/game director/creator. If I can’t be in space, let me realize my creative visions.

Avatar image for evil_loli
Evil_Loli

241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Evil_Loli
Member since 2018 • 241 Posts

My dream job is to be the best girl stripper in a good quality night club. No, I'm dead ass serious, I wanna be the best girl stripper.

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3246

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3246 Posts

Reviewing Marijuana strains.

Avatar image for madrocketeer
madrocketeer

6721

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 6721 Posts

Colonist on another world. The Moon or Mars or something.

Simple life, high tech, get to see space and shit. Plus, I am so ready to get the Hell off this idiot rock.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 38659 Posts

@madrocketeer said:

Colonist on another world. The Moon or Mars or something.

Simple life, high tech, get to see space and shit. Plus, I am so ready to get the Hell off this idiot rock.

Honestly, I be okay if we can live on a colonist space station orbiting around the moon or another near planet will do nicely and terraforming a planet can take years. Space station colony will do nicely so we can leave our birth planet behind.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44633

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44633 Posts

Food and/or travel writer. Anthony Bourdain essentially had my dream job. Hell, any of the people that write for Cook's Illustrated, Bon Appetit, or cookbooks have my dream job.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

35947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#9 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 35947 Posts
@madrocketeer said:

Colonist on another world. The Moon or Mars or something.

Simple life, high tech, get to see space and shit. Plus, I am so ready to get the Hell off this idiot rock.

Loading Video...

colonizing mars would likely be fucking awful.




Avatar image for watercrack445
watercrack445

2010

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10 watercrack445
Member since 2017 • 2010 Posts

Game creator, I think I have great creativity to become a really good game maker. The problem is it takes years to build it up but creativity takes just mere seconds.

Avatar image for brimmul777
brimmul777

4178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 2

#11 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 4178 Posts

Don't want to do anything special,just hold a regular job and make ends meet.I really have the smarts to be anything important. The job I have now is meat clerk but I'm ok with that. I just want to be happy at what I do,I'm not complicated.

Avatar image for robbie23
Robbie23

400

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 400 Posts

I want to work at Mc Donalds.

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
KungfuKitten

26863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 26863 Posts

Anything that makes me feel like I am making this world a little bit better for people. You know, so that I'm worth something. That's surprisingly tough to do. 1 out of 3 employees say they're not helping society whatsoever with their job. And you can have good intentions, but that doesn't mean the people you work for are happy with you or with your work.

I just don't know what I should go for at this time. But I love reading about other people's dreams because that inspires me. I think I tend to over-complicate things. It's important to have a goal in life, and it doesn't even matter that much whether it's achievable. But you need to have something to strife for, to keep you going. It's just tough to come up with something. I never really think about 'fun'.

I guess if I were good at it, I would like to make games. Because I view them as a bridge between reality and dreams. I would love to allow people to live their dreams in my games.

Then again, I would love to do just about anything I guess, if only I were convinced that I was good at it. Like writing a story. Or create fantasy paintings. Or doing sociological research. If I wasn't so insecure, I would want to travel a lot. I at least want to see Austria some day, maybe Japan. Maybe start a kind of cozy hotel in Austria.

Oh maybe I would like to design and run Escape Rooms.

Avatar image for Gaming-Planet
Gaming-Planet

20049

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#14 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20049 Posts

Pathology.

I find diseases to be intriguing and the medicine created to treat or cure those diseases. I also get to help people in the process and that makes me happy.

Avatar image for plageus900
plageus900

2750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 2750 Posts

I work in my dream industry, I just haven't reached my dream position within my industry. I'm currently an Operations Manager and will move into an Engineering Management position in 3 weeks. I work for a major semiconductor company.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

6246

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#16 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 6246 Posts

I want to own a coffee shop at a small town that have a fantastic white sand beach.... I need a vacation.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#17 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

I already have it.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#18 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 38659 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Man, whenever I see you taking pics, it makes me wanna go Truck driving for a new career.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44633

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44633 Posts

@davillain- said:

@foxhound_fox: Man, whenever I see you taking pics, it makes me wanna go Truck driving for a new career.

Right?! Me too.

Avatar image for sanghelle56
sanghelle56

243

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#20 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 243 Posts

Mine is to work for Blur Studios as an animator.

Blur is the company behind Love Death + Robots and the special effects in more recent ultra violent sci-fi sweetness. Deadpool 1, the new Terminator, and so on.

I have zero experience in 3D art, and I'm doing what I can to make the money for an Unreal Engine compatible laptop. They are NOT cheap. Still, Blur likes to see what folk are capable of, with portfolios. Better to learn sooner than later.

Avatar image for sanghelle56
sanghelle56

243

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#21 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 243 Posts

@DEVILinIRON: I currently work as a page rank librarian. It's cool getting to guide patrons and shelve books, there's some downsides to it though. Have you been more leaning toward Book Seller?

Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
DEVILinIRON

5142

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5142 Posts

@sanghelle56 said:

@DEVILinIRON: I currently work as a page rank librarian. It's cool getting to guide patrons and shelve books, there's some downsides to it though. Have you been more leaning toward Book Seller?

Wow, that's awesome! I'm not holding out for either of those careers. There is only one bookstore in town. So if a job became available, there would be a lot of competition for its vacancy.

Competition is fierce to become a librarian too. I've been volunteering at my county library, so I know somewhat how things work there. Volunteering is a way to possibly get a job. But there are people who have been waiting 5+years for a vacancy to open. I don't like waiting for people to die so I can get their job.

So, yeah. I'd love to work those jobs. But can't hope too much. What are the downsides to being a page? My library wouldn't hire me to be a page because apparently they only hire high school kids for that position. :-(

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

35947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 35947 Posts

no work is the dream. passive income that is sufficient to sustain a decent lifestyle and allow my to simply pursue interests at my own pace.

until then, i'll build computers.

Avatar image for gamespot4life
gamespot4life

1290

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 gamespot4life  Online
Member since 2007 • 1290 Posts

@evil_loli: I'll throw a few dollas ya way. long as you got some booty.

Avatar image for gamespot4life
gamespot4life

1290

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 gamespot4life  Online
Member since 2007 • 1290 Posts

@madrocketeer: I'm with you. let me know when they start taking applications...

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

5395

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#26 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5395 Posts

One where I get to do projects in the following categories:

  • CNC Machining
  • Electronics & Automation
  • Programming
  • Mechanical Design
  • IT Systems Admin

Oh. Well I guess my dream job would be the job I have now, only making 3X as much salary.

Honestly if I retired, I'd still do this stuff for fun.

Avatar image for evil_loli
Evil_Loli

241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#27 Evil_Loli
Member since 2018 • 241 Posts

@gamespot4life said:

@evil_loli: I'll throw a few dollas ya way. long as you got some booty.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

@davillain- said:

@foxhound_fox: Man, whenever I see you taking pics, it makes me wanna go Truck driving for a new career.

I don't mean to bump the thread (plus, do we still do 56k warnings?), but I haven't been online for a while. I just went up to Whitehorse in Yukon Territory this week.

Best drive I've ever had.

Coming into BC on Highway 16 through Jasper Provincial Park in Alberta:

Heading north of Prince George, BC on Highway 97:

North of Fort St. John, BC through Summit Pass and Muncho Lake:

Coming back out through the Yukon and Summit Pass area was even better.

Yukon

YT border to Fort Nelson, BC

The reason why I took all these pictures, outside of the fact that it was gorgeous driving weather at the time of year when all the colours are changing, was because of the fact so few people travel the Alaska highway up through BC and into YT. Pretty much just truckers moving freight between Alaska and the rest of Canada, the locals and the people brave enough to take RV's up there. And very few people take any pictures of any of it (or good ones at least).

I got into trucking for these experiences, they make the being away from home all worth it. I stopped at a pullout at Muncho Lake and just sat on a log beside the lake for a good 20 minutes taking it all in. Aside from the few cars and trucks passing, and the water lapping at the shore and the couple birds in the trees, it was perfectly silent. I could see myself wanting to one day live in a place like that, even though my tinnitus would drive me insane.

Absolutely stunning landscape that from what I hear pretty much becomes driving hell in the next couple months, but damn, I'll come back any time between May and September (non-chain season). The views alone are worth it.

But don't get involved in trucking if you don't love driving, because most of the time, the driving is really boring and nothing like this.

Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
DEVILinIRON

5142

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5142 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Beautiful...!

Avatar image for PETERAKO
PETERAKO

2207

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 PETERAKO
Member since 2007 • 2207 Posts

@DEVILinIRON: one course of pilot please.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#32 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 38659 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Thanks for sharing the pics Fox. I also love driving myself and never get bored despite I'll drive the same place everyday.

Back on topic: For me, I already have my dream job and that's being a Nurse Practitioner. I enjoy helping sick patients as much as I can and most of my family line works in a health field, you could say I like to keep the family's tradition but really, it's something I wanted to do, not because of family tradition.

I am looking to do other stuff but for now, I like being a Nurse Practitioner.

Avatar image for volsung
Volsung

386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33 Volsung
Member since 2019 • 386 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:

You're fortunate that you're trucking in nice places. The most interesting thing to see while driving here in New Brunswick is an assortment of trees.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#34 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

@davillain- said:

@foxhound_fox: Thanks for sharing the pics Fox. I also love driving myself and never get bored despite I'll drive the same place everyday.

Back on topic: For me, I already have my dream job and that's being a Nurse Practitioner. I enjoy helping sick patients as much as I can and most of my family line works in a health field, you could say I like to keep the family's tradition but really, it's something I wanted to do, not because of family tradition.

I am looking to do other stuff but for now, I like being a Nurse Practitioner.

Always do what you love for work. And that's the thing about trucking, if you like/love driving, but not enough to do it for 11-13 hours a day 5-6 days a week, trucking might ruin driving for you.

I *love* trucking, outside of the people in my life, it's why I get up every morning.

@volsung said:
@foxhound_fox said:

You're fortunate that you're trucking in nice places. The most interesting thing to see while driving here in New Brunswick is an assortment of trees.

I wouldn't mind heading out that way someday. The great thing about trucking is I get to essentially take a paid vacation every week, I just can't always stop at all the touristy places.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#35 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 9682 Posts

@foxhound_fox awesome pics man, I've done that drive a couple of times and I absolutely love it. I even tried fishing in Muncho Lake without success

I realise you are probably limited about where you can go when on the job, but I highly recommend going even further north up past Dawson and up the Dempster highway, even fewer people than south of Whitehorse and some pretty amazing landscapes. You can drive all the way past the Arctic Circle into the North West Territories, though its un-paved. there is a awesome little motel/truck stop called "eagle plains" we stayed at, where our waitress was from a small town on the north coast of Canada and said she had to move because a polar bear kept coming to their house and bothering them

in BC, going down highway 37 with an excursion up the Stewart-Cassiar highway is also worthwhile for some epic glaciers that come right down to the road.

I can definitely see the appeal of trucking if you get to drive in those kinds of areas.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#36 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

@foxhound_fox awesome pics man, I've done that drive a couple of times and I absolutely love it. I even tried fishing in Muncho Lake without success

I realise you are probably limited about where you can go when on the job, but I highly recommend going even further north up past Dawson and up the Dempster highway, even fewer people than south of Whitehorse and some pretty amazing landscapes. You can drive all the way past the Arctic Circle into the North West Territories, though its un-paved. there is a awesome little motel/truck stop called "eagle plains" we stayed at, where our waitress was from a small town on the north coast of Canada and said she had to move because a polar bear kept coming to their house and bothering them

in BC, going down highway 37 with an excursion up the Stewart-Cassiar highway is also worthwhile for some epic glaciers that come right down to the road.

I can definitely see the appeal of trucking if you get to drive in those kinds of areas.

That's incredible!

Yeah, the original plan was to take the BC-37, but with the forecasted snow (and this being my second trip to BC) both I and my boss thought that would have been a bad decision just in case something happened. I heard from an online trucking friend that it's even more desolate than the Alaska highway and much fewer places to stop or cell service.

I don't regret taking the 97 from Prince George, it was one incredible drive as well, and I told my boss that any time a trip up there comes up again, I'll take it. Even the winter weather isn't scaring me anymore (it still unsettles me to see it, but with last winter's experiences, I feel like I've developed enough skills to handle most situations safely and sensibly).

I came down out of the mountains into the prairies and it almost felt more boring than when I left. Something about driving a truck through the mountains, and that added challenge of steep grades and sharp curves make it all that much more rewarding.

And honestly, I used to be terrified of the idea of driving on grades with chains, but now would likely welcome the challenge. I just wouldn't do it with an automatic truck.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#37 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 9682 Posts

@foxhound_fox as someone who does quite a bit of winter driving in BC I can definitely see why it would be unnerving for truckers. I mostly do it for skiing which means I often venture onto roads the day after big snowfalls and often see trucks tipped over in places they definitely shouldn't be.

Heck, there is even a reality TV show mostly dedicated to Highway 5/Coquihalla winter driving disasters and its currently on its 8th season!

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#38 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

@foxhound_fox as someone who does quite a bit of winter driving in BC I can definitely see why it would be unnerving for truckers. I mostly do it for skiing which means I often venture onto roads the day after big snowfalls and often see trucks tipped over in places they definitely shouldn't be.

Heck, there is even a reality TV show mostly dedicated to Highway 5/Coquihalla winter driving disasters and its currently on its 8th season!

I love Highway Thru Hell! Jamie Davis strikes me as a little bit of an ass but a lot of others on his crew are really cool people.

I won't comment about why there's so many issues with truck drivers putting trucks where they shouldn't be.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#39 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 9682 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:
@with_teeth26 said:

@foxhound_fox as someone who does quite a bit of winter driving in BC I can definitely see why it would be unnerving for truckers. I mostly do it for skiing which means I often venture onto roads the day after big snowfalls and often see trucks tipped over in places they definitely shouldn't be.

Heck, there is even a reality TV show mostly dedicated to Highway 5/Coquihalla winter driving disasters and its currently on its 8th season!

I love Highway Thru Hell! Jamie Davis strikes me as a little bit of an ass but a lot of others on his crew are really cool people.

I won't comment about why there's so many issues with truck drivers putting trucks where they shouldn't be.

by "trucks being where they shouldn't" i didn't meant parked illegally, I meant tipped over in the ditch because they lost control

poor wording on my part lol

I haven't seen that much of the show but I've found it pretty interesting the few times I have

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#40 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

by "trucks being where they shouldn't" i didn't meant parked illegally, I meant tipped over in the ditch because they lost control

poor wording on my part lol

I haven't seen that much of the show but I've found it pretty interesting the few times I have

Haha, no, I meant in the ditch too. LOL

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
MclarenMaster18

1894

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 5

#41 MclarenMaster18
Member since 2014 • 1894 Posts

Being a race car driver.

Avatar image for ezekiel43
Ezekiel43

1910

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42 Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 1910 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@madrocketeer said:

Colonist on another world. The Moon or Mars or something.

Simple life, high tech, get to see space and shit. Plus, I am so ready to get the Hell off this idiot rock.

Loading Video...

colonizing mars would likely be fucking awful.

FINALLY someone other than myself points out how fucking stupid colonizing Mars would be. Whenever I point out how awful Mars is, people act like I'm holding back science. The ideal worlds aren't in this solar system. We should try instead to analyze extrasolar planets, which I realize is a long way off.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

35947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#43 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 35947 Posts
@ezekiel43 said:
@comp_atkins said:
@madrocketeer said:

Colonist on another world. The Moon or Mars or something.

Simple life, high tech, get to see space and shit. Plus, I am so ready to get the Hell off this idiot rock.

Loading Video...

colonizing mars would likely be fucking awful.

FINALLY someone other than myself points out how fucking stupid colonizing Mars would be. Whenever I point out how awful Mars is, people act like I'm holding back science. The ideal worlds aren't in this solar system. We should try instead to analyze extrasolar planets, which I realize is a long way off.

i'm not really against it per se. just want to point out that it would SUCK to be the person who is actually there at the start, assuming they survive.

call me when they get a hilton.

Avatar image for MirkoS77
MirkoS77

14574

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14574 Posts

@foxhound_fox: those are beautiful shots Fox, and that's great that you've found a job you really love. I'm in Pennsylvania, lots of truckers around here on the highways, and they're some of the friendliest drivers around. I imagine this could be difficult career on families though.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98079

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#45 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98079 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

@foxhound_fox: those are beautiful shots Fox, and that's great that you've found a job you really love. I'm in Pennsylvania, lots of truckers around here on the highways, and they're some of the friendliest drivers around. I imagine this could be difficult career on families though.

It can be. I'm lucky I get home for resets (every 5-7 days), lots of US OTR drivers stay out for months at a time, and a large number of them, not by choice.

Avatar image for daisysimpson
DaisySimpson

1

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#46 DaisySimpson
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

I want to be a writer.

Avatar image for ycdeo
ycdeo

2711

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#47 ycdeo
Member since 2004 • 2711 Posts

being an high ranking army officer.

Avatar image for heathen75
HEATHEN75

855

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#48 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 855 Posts

Retired.

Avatar image for ninjahatori
ninjahatori

1

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#49 ninjahatori
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Now I am HR At Mesta Inc. I want to become MD of Mesta Inc. it is a leading manufacturer company of long radius pipe bend.

https://www.mestainc.net

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#50 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

Business. I hate working under a boss. i want to be a boss of my small organization rather than being a employee of big corportaion aka a slave.