What is wrong with being a Zionist?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
[QUOTE="Allthishate"] don't bother man ive had the same argument he will never accept what isreal is doing is wrong. u can see how he twist and puts words in your mouth.

Ironic post? Both of them have a one-sided viewpoint of the situation.
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] a nation is also its peopleDarkman2007
seriiously lol fuk @#% rofl this is getting tedious and pathetic imo

what makes you think a nation is not also composed of its people. when a country declares war on another ( for instance) , it declares it on the people of that country, it is the people of that said nation who compose the country, its not two seperate things. frankly this notion of "I hate the country but have nothing against the people" nonsense, is just that, nonsense, especially in a democratic society.

Because you are devolving the argument to a pointless issue of semantics.

Why is it inconceiveable to hate the state but not the nation. In fact, it happens all the time. It's pretty much the source of every civil war, for example.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] seriiously lol fuk @#% rofl this is getting tedious and pathetic imoXaosII

what makes you think a nation is not also composed of its people. when a country declares war on another ( for instance) , it declares it on the people of that country, it is the people of that said nation who compose the country, its not two seperate things. frankly this notion of "I hate the country but have nothing against the people" nonsense, is just that, nonsense, especially in a democratic society.

Why is it inconceiveable to hate the state but not the nation. In fact, it happens all the time. It's pretty much the source of every civil war, for example.

thank u
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Allthishate
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] don't bother man ive had the same argument he will never accept what isreal is doing is wrong. u can see how he twist and puts words in your mouth.

O hi i was wondering when u where goin to reply to one of my post. Remmber when u where making those baseless accusations about foreign aid and how much we pay the Muslim nations. i brought facts and figures and posted them but knowing u for being the troll u are u basically brushed it aside and didnt bother posting back. again COME back when u have somthing constructive to say or dont say it. knowing the troll u are u wont bother replying to this post so cya and gl .
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im not blaming you on a personal level , but what I am blaming you for pretty much ignoring history , by pretty much saying "well, society did not want the Jews, it tried to exterminate them several times, so what, who cares, they had no right to leave". again , its a matter of historical consequence, you can't just wash your hands of history and pretend like nothing happend.Darkman2007

I'm not ignoring history. Goddamn, I feel like I'm arguing with my grandmother here. Thick as a goddamn brick wall.

if your response to it is basically "so what?" then yes, it is ignoring in a way. though frankly , the average Jew does not care wheter you (or anyone else) agrees with the creation of a Jewish state or not.

I never said "so what?" to the persecution of Jews. F*cking hell.....

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#206 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] seriiously lol fuk @#% rofl this is getting tedious and pathetic imoXaosII

hating the governemnt is not the same as a state, they are not the same. I do not hate Turkey , I might have some issues with its policy towars the Kurds, but I do not hate the country, or state (wheter you want to go through the political model or otherwise), that is one example. you can say its semantics, but I would say its important.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Allthishate

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

I'm not ignoring history. Goddamn, I feel like I'm arguing with my grandmother here. Thick as a goddamn brick wall.

worlock77

if your response to it is basically "so what?" then yes, it is ignoring in a way. though frankly , the average Jew does not care wheter you (or anyone else) agrees with the creation of a Jewish state or not.

LIKE I TOLD U IF HE CANT WIN he will put words in your mouth and twist the argument to a prosecution of the jews(even though u haven't said anything close to that sort). i had a argument with him yesterday but gave up.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Darkman2007

worlock77

if youre ignoring the consequences of it, you are. its not hard to understand, and Ive been saying the same thing over and over.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Allthishate
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] if your response to it is basically "so what?" then yes, it is ignoring in a way. though frankly , the average Jew does not care wheter you (or anyone else) agrees with the creation of a Jewish state or not.Darkman2007

if youre ignoring the consequences of it, you are. its not hard to understand, and Ive been saying the same thing over and over.

ill give it to u . you are a smart troll unlike that other moron. LJS9502_basic
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

hating the governemnt is not the same as a state, they are not the same. I do not hate Turkey , I might have some issues with its policy towars the Kurds, but I do not hate the country, or state (wheter you want to go through the political model or otherwise), that is one example. you can say its semantics, but I would say its important.Darkman2007

Cool. So now whenever he says "Isreal" implicitly convert it to "Isreali government" because now you know exactly what he means.

Then you can move on to actually discussing some kind of issue instead of playing semantics games.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Darkman2007

Allthishate

why , thank you, Im a politics student, its part of the job more or less. besides, ever been to a Jewish dinner table? nothing but arguments, its training :P
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts
I find it interesting that the Philistines became the Palestinians. The Philistines that David fought when he battled Goliath are the same people group that the Israelis are in constant conflict with. Zionism is an interesting issue, because in the Western world it seems so justified to let the Jews return to Palestine after WWII, but then there were decent people who already lived there... I suppose given the current situation I support a two state solution.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 worlock77

hating the governemnt is not the same as a state, they are not the same. I do not hate Turkey , I might have some issues with its policy towars the Kurds, but I do not hate the country, or state (wheter you want to go through the political model or otherwise), that is one example. you can say its semantics, but I would say its important.Darkman2007

Yes, it is. The government is the state. The people are the nation, but the state is the government.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] if your response to it is basically "so what?" then yes, it is ignoring in a way. though frankly , the average Jew does not care wheter you (or anyone else) agrees with the creation of a Jewish state or not.Darkman2007

How the f*ck am I ignoring the consequences of it? Am I being trolled here or what?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] hating the governemnt is not the same as a state, they are not the same. I do not hate Turkey , I might have some issues with its policy towars the Kurds, but I do not hate the country, or state (wheter you want to go through the political model or otherwise), that is one example. you can say its semantics, but I would say its important.XaosII

Cool. So now whenever he says "Isreal" implicit convert it to "Isreali government" because now you know exactly what he means.

Then you can move on to actually discussing some kind of issue instead of playing semantics games.

thats the thing , not everybody will think that, one should be specific, it makes more sense. but if you want to talk about government policy, go right ahead.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Allthishate
[QUOTE="Acemaster27"]I find it interesting that the Philistines became the Palestinians. The Philistines that David fought when he battled Goliath are the same people group that the Israelis are in constant conflict with. Zionism is an interesting issue, because in the Western world it seems so justified to let the Jews return to Palestine after WWII, but then there were decent people who already lived there... I suppose given the current situation I support a two state solution.

2 state solution is the only solution but it wont happen because isreal wont give back most of land they are occupying even thought to there credit (took down some of the settlements as a good will gesture) but the same time started building other settlements in different zones. so ya it will never happen.
cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
I don't get what this argument has turned into... is the root of what everyone disagrees on is whether or not Israel deserves to be there? It just seems to me like it's turned into a debate about history. Can't we just accept what's happened and move on?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Darkman2007

worlock77

How the f*ck am I ignoring the consequences of it? Am I being trolled here or what?

then you tell me right here, what are the consequences of it? I still didn't hear it from you. as for your other comment, the state is a political unit, constrained by territory, the government is the ruler of that state , and implements various policies, one can quite easily have issues with the policy of a government without having nothing against the state itself. but the state, nation and government are connected, one has to remember that.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Allthishate

worlock77

Hes an intelligent troll that fends and deflects ( hes good at it) unlike LJS9502_basic
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Acemaster27"]I find it interesting that the Philistines became the Palestinians. The Philistines that David fought when he battled Goliath are the same people group that the Israelis are in constant conflict with. Zionism is an interesting issue, because in the Western world it seems so justified to let the Jews return to Palestine after WWII, but then there were decent people who already lived there... I suppose given the current situation I support a two state solution.

2 state solution is the only solution but it wont happen because isreal wont give back most of land they are occupying even thought to there credit (took down some of the settlements as a good will gesture) but the same time started building other settlements in different zones. so ya it will never happen.

as far as I know, Abu Mazen turned down the best offer he could have gotten in 2008 , Israel won't just leave like that. the other problem is of course, what happens afterwards.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Acemaster27"]I find it interesting that the Philistines became the Palestinians. The Philistines that David fought when he battled Goliath are the same people group that the Israelis are in constant conflict with. Zionism is an interesting issue, because in the Western world it seems so justified to let the Jews return to Palestine after WWII, but then there were decent people who already lived there... I suppose given the current situation I support a two state solution.

the Phillistines and the Palestinians are not the same people. the Phillistines (which ironically means invader in the Hebrew pronounciation) , were a different people who arrived sometime in the 12th Century BC , probably from the Agean sea. the modern Palestinians are the Arabs who came to the land in the 7th Century following its conquest by the Arabs and Islam, although I wouldnt be surprised if alot of them have ancestors from the various converts to Islam at the time.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] don't bother man ive had the same argument he will never accept what isreal is doing is wrong. u can see how he twist and puts words in your mouth.

O hi i was wondering when u where goin to reply to one of my post. Remmber when u where making those baseless accusations about foreign aid and how much we pay the Muslim nations. i brought facts and figures and posted them but knowing u for being the troll u are u basically brushed it aside and didnt bother posting back. again COME back when u have somthing constructive to say or dont say it. knowing the troll u are u wont bother replying to this post so cya and gl .

What? I didn't see any such post. Nonetheless it's not a secret the US gives the ME countries foreign aid.Here's a map for you...
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 LJS9502_basic

Allthishate

I don't troll. Seems however that you do.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] if youre ignoring the consequences of it, you are. its not hard to understand, and Ive been saying the same thing over and over.Darkman2007

then you tell me right here, what are the consequences of it? I still didn't hear it from you. as for your other comment, the state is a political unit, constrained by territory, the government is the ruler of that state , and implements various policies, one can quite easily have issues with the policy of a government without having nothing against the state itself. but the state, nation and government are connected, one has to remember that.

- One consequence was the creation of the state of Israel. I never denied that. I don't know what your problem is.

- The state and the government are connected. The state/government and the nation aren't necessarily. The Italian nation, for instance, is still the Italian nation regardless of whether the state/government is individual city-states, the House of Savoy, Napoleon, the Fascists or the current Republic.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 LJS9502_basic

worlock77

- One consequence was the creation of the state of Israel. I never denied that. I don't know what your problem is.

- The state and the government are connected. The state/government and the nation aren't necessarily. The Italian nation, for instance, is still the Italian nation regardless of whether the state/government is individual city-states, the House of Savoy, Napoleon, the Fascists or the current Republic.

Isn't it time to move past the creation and solve the problems now. You don't advocate removing Israeli's from their home do you?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] then you tell me right here, what are the consequences of it? I still didn't hear it from you. as for your other comment, the state is a political unit, constrained by territory, the government is the ruler of that state , and implements various policies, one can quite easily have issues with the policy of a government without having nothing against the state itself. but the state, nation and government are connected, one has to remember that.LJS9502_basic

Isn't it time to move past the creation and solve the problems now. You don't advocate removing Israeli's from their home do you?

No, and as I've said in this thread I believe that Israelis living there now have every right to be there. This whole thing started because I said that I don't agree with the notion that land belongs to you simply because your ancestors lived there and Darkman's been basically trying to put words in my mouth ever since.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

No, and as I've said in this thread I believe that Israelis living there now have every right to be there. This whole thing started because I said that I don't agree with the notion that land belongs to you simply because your ancestors lived there and Darkman's been basically trying to put words in my mouth ever since.

Okay. Just curious. The creation of the country comes up in a negative way in these threads and I can't get why that should matter now. Thanks for the reply.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Darkman2007

worlock77

well , to be precise, the consequences were large numbers of Jews leaving, which led to the creation of the state. and like I said, that was a consequence , aruging wheter it was right or wrong is frankly stupid, almost insulting in a way. of course the nature of the government changes and borders change, but that doesn't change the fact that the nation and the state are connected on a basic level, a state is one thing which helps define a nation , and vice versa, when people refer to the United Kingdom , they refer to the political unit, even though the state is for all intents and purposes, the UK and the British are one and the same, and are interconnected.
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#229 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
Hey, the same could go for Mormons. They want to move Jerusalem to the U.S. state of Missouri.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 worlock77

Hey, the same could go for Mormons. They want to move Jerusalem to the U.S. state of Missouri. Kevlar101

Speaking of, did you ever have any luck with your Mormon LDR?

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]Hey, the same could go for Mormons. They want to move Jerusalem to the U.S. state of Missouri. worlock77

Umm..... LDR?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]Hey, the same could go for Mormons. They want to move Jerusalem to the U.S. state of Missouri. Kevlar101

Umm..... LDR?

Long distance relationship.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Umm..... LDR?

Long distance relationship.

Oh, well we are still ( I know what you are going to think when I say this word :P ) Together. In fact we have been together for almost 6 months.......
xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

Listen if you didn't kill Jesus there wouldn't even be an issue, but you went ahead and did so. Pretty straight forward stuff.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#235 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Listen if you didn't kill Jesus there wouldn't even be an issue, but you went ahead and did so. Pretty straight forward stuff.

xscrapzx

Jews did not kill Jesus, that was the Romans who today are Italians. Jews killed Jesus is just anti-semitic.

Besides Jesus was a jew. It isn't who killed Jesus that matters to Christianity, it's the message of what he did when he was alive.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts

First off no matter how you spin it, the Jews were there first.

ShadowMoses900
i loled
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] then you tell me right here, what are the consequences of it? I still didn't hear it from you. as for your other comment, the state is a political unit, constrained by territory, the government is the ruler of that state , and implements various policies, one can quite easily have issues with the policy of a government without having nothing against the state itself. but the state, nation and government are connected, one has to remember that.LJS9502_basic

Stop vetoing the 2-state solution; problem solved. "You don't advocate removing Israeli's from their home do you?" Whaa?! Loool; irony and whatnot.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

thebest31406

Stop vetoing the 2-state solution; problem solved. "You don't advocate removing Israeli's from their home do you?" Whaa?! Loool; irony and whatnot.

nobody is vetoing anything, they won't agree to the offers being made. the Jews are there, deal with it, get over it, you did not want them near you, youre free to try and remove them , good thing that unlike the last time, they are very well armed.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 worlock77

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Isn't it time to move past the creation and solve the problems now. You don't advocate removing Israeli's from their home do you?Darkman2007

nobody is vetoing anything, they won't agree to the offers being made. the Jews are there, deal with it, get over it, you did not want them near you, youre free to try and remove them , good thing that unlike the last time, they are very well armed.

Seriously dude, would you stop conflating users on this board with the actions of people who were around 70 years ago?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Stop vetoing the 2-state solution; problem solved. "You don't advocate removing Israeli's from their home do you?" Whaa?! Loool; irony and whatnot.worlock77

Seriously dude, would you stop conflating users on this board with the actions of people who were around 70 years ago?

no I won't and frankly I will use it against them for the next thousand years if need be. the fact of the matter is , if somebody feels the need to complain about the creation of the Jewish state, despite history (in many cases his own people's history), then I will indeed sink quite low if need be, and this includes blaming them for stuff that happened not all that long ago tbh, hell , given the figures , Id say I still have things to blame them for, so why not eh.

courtesy will be met with courtesy, simple as that really.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] nobody is vetoing anything, they won't agree to the offers being made. the Jews are there, deal with it, get over it, you did not want them near you, youre free to try and remove them , good thing that unlike the last time, they are very well armed.Darkman2007

no I won't and frankly I will use it against them for the next thousand years if need be. the fact of the matter is , if somebody feels the need to complain about the creation of the Jewish state, despite history (in many cases his own people's history), then I will indeed sink quite low if need be, and this includes blaming them for stuff that happened not all that long ago tbh, hell , given the figures , Id say I still have things to blame them for, so why not eh.

So what next? You going to charge us gentiles on Gamespot with responsibility for the Holocaust too?

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] nobody is vetoing anything, they won't agree to the offers being made. the Jews are there, deal with it, get over it, you did not want them near you, youre free to try and remove them , good thing that unlike the last time, they are very well armed.Darkman2007

This is the reason why we can't have mature conversation about Israel.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

So what next? You going to charge us gentiles on Gamespot with responsibility for the Holocaust too?

no , but like I said, courtesy will be met by courtesy, I do not complain to people on the other side of the world on why their country should or should not not have been created, and yet people seem quite happy to do the same thing to the Jewish people, and unless those people are at war with me , they really have no reason to complain either. I (and frankly alot fo Jews) find that insulting, it makes one feel as though his history means nothing (and history is important in the Jewish culture), as such , if they insult me , I will insult them back , and this is one way to do it. like I said, courtesy will be met by courtesy.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts
So what next? You going to charge us gentiles on Gamespot with responsibility for the Holocaust too?worlock77
Seriously dude? "You going to charge us gentiles"...wow.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Darkman2007

no , but like I said, courtesy will be met by courtesy, I do not complain to people on the other side of the world on why their country should or should not not have been created, and yet people seem quite happy to do the same thing to the Jewish people, and unless those people are at war with me , they really have no reason to complain either. I (and frankly alot fo Jews) find that insulting, it makes one feel as though his history means nothing (and history is important in the Jewish culture), as such , if they insult me , I will insult them back , and this is one way to do it. like I said, courtesy will be met by courtesy.

The problem here is that people haven't said that the state of Israel shouldn't have been created. Some just simply take issues with the actions of the Israeli government. You, however, cannot accept such criticism and throw bigoted statements like these around.

And sorry, but ones history does not give one the right to oppress others.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Darkman2007

worlock77

The problem here is that people haven't said that the state of Israel shouldn't have been created. Some just simply take issues with the actions of the Israeli government. You, however, cannot accept such criticism and throw bigoted statements like these around.

that is a lie and you know it, you yourself said the Jews had no right to that land, which means the same thing really. thats not taking issue, people who want to debate policy will get a debate, its really not that hard to understand.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] no , but like I said, courtesy will be met by courtesy, I do not complain to people on the other side of the world on why their country should or should not not have been created, and yet people seem quite happy to do the same thing to the Jewish people, and unless those people are at war with me , they really have no reason to complain either. I (and frankly alot fo Jews) find that insulting, it makes one feel as though his history means nothing (and history is important in the Jewish culture), as such , if they insult me , I will insult them back , and this is one way to do it. like I said, courtesy will be met by courtesy.Darkman2007

that is a lie and you know it, you yourself said the Jews had no right to that land, which means the same thing really. thats not taking issue, people who want to debate policy will get a debate, its really not that hard to understand.

Actually I said that Jews there have every right to be there. What I said what that your ancestors living in a place does not give you rights to that land. Stop putting words in my mouth and at least attempt to have an honest discussion.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Darkman2007

worlock77

Actually I said that Jews there have every right to be there. What I said what that your ancestors living in a place does not give you rights to that land. Stop putting words in my mouth and at least attempt to have an honest discussion.

come on , do I really need to quote you? page 10 of this thread " Jews then did not have a right to the land" its pretty crystal clear. and yes history matters, deal with it.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Darkman2007

caught red handed :lol: