DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8770 Posts

Hmmm... I've think I've stumped myself... I'll come up with one.

In the meantime, do you remember your best day?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58898 Posts

About 14, when fishing on an empty beach at Leven, narrow peer stretched like quarter of a mile into the water, caught two fishy. It was very Zen.

Having said, going their alone when no one around when you can't swim wasn't exactly a big brain move. It was one of those piers without railings and like, a foot above the water and 4 feet wide. Dumb really.

Just checked, can't seem to find images of it, guess they got rid of it.

Still, ever take a trip to Scotland, Leven is a good beach with a shit ton of caravan parks.

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 302 Posts

my crush in middle school asked for my hand and we held hands for like 45 seconds. damn I miss middle school.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7255 Posts

One of my friends had a bachelor party, where he rented out a practice space at a recording studio and had a big jam session. He's a musician and has been in a number of bands over the years, so it was all former band mates at the party. I was in his first band in high school. Hadn't played much in years, but it all came back to me quick. We all took turns performing and learning each other's songs, and improvising other stuff. I haf such a good time

The wedding was in Nashville, so I AirBnB'd with a handfull of old friends. After our time at the practice space was up, went downtown and happened to end up in a club with a 90's cover band playing. Nice capstone to a big nostalgia trip.

The wedding was a lot of fun too.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

That’s a tough one to think of, but most of my favourite memories are very simple moments with friends or my family, celebrating holidays together or snowboard/skateboard trips with friends comes to mind a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

It's hard to remember because it's been so damn long I can't remember full days but I remember some highlights like going to the arcades and playing Mortal Kombat 2 arcade with my cousin back in 94 or other stuff like going with my family to see Jurassic Park at the movies.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56062 Posts

Losing my virginity was really the best day of my life.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

That's a tough one to answer because I've experienced a lot of amazing days in my life and I learned to stop "this is the best day ever" hyperbole.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DEVILinIRON

@davillain-: High five! 😃

doctor11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 doctor11
Member since 2020 • 8 Posts

My best day is when I first picked up the first Harry Potter book, then the second and third, and read them in one day.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

@davillain-: that is some fun five seconds, that’s for sure:)

Personally, even though it’s cliche as hell, the birth of my daughter. Had zero feeling about her before she was born, except some vague sense of curiosity, five seconds after she was born and I held her together with her mom, I had the most intense feeling of love I efter felt in my life and luckily I still have that feeling every time I see her now 1,5 year later! Well except when she wakes up in the middle of the night and make a scene maybe:)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

Truth be told I really can't remember any "best" days. When I try to think about it, they're all professional milestones which is sort of depressing.

@davillain- said:

I think there should be a "besides the day you lost your virginity" condition to the question haha. I was going to say the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

The first time I got drunk was a great day I must of been 15 or something and was doing forward rolls in my bedroom.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

@warmblur said:

The first time I got drunk was a great day I must of been 15 or something and was doing forward rolls in my bedroom.

lol now that you mention it, being drunk is pretty fun.

I don't remember the first time I got drunk, but I do know most of my most enjoyable times have involved alcohol.

*waits for the Prude Police to show up "you're an alcoholic if you need alcohol for a good time"*

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#16  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

There’s probably been a number of times throughout the years when I was a teenager but I think just drinking for the first time socially as well as getting high is pretty memorable. Especially if you’re around good people. Even though I’m an introvert, being introduced to that lifestyle to just get a taste did wonders for my confidence.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

Birth of my child.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@speeny said:

There’s probably been a number of times throughout the years when I was a teenager but I think just drinking for the first time socially as well as getting high is pretty memorable. Especially if you’re around good people. Even though I’m an introvert, being introduced to that lifestyle to just get a taste did wonders for my confidence.

It totally is alot of my favorite nostalgia memories are of smoking weed. It's funny sometimes I miss smoking low grade weed aka shwag from my earlier years. I still remember smoking it out of a Christmas theme coke can with holes in it in my parents house attic lol.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38675 Posts

i don't think i have an exact day but my wife and i talk about "top 10 days" often. like if we had a particularly good day we'd say "oh that was a top 10 day" meaning makes the top 10 list.

from there i guess i'll go with a day back in 2014 when my wife and i were on vacation in bora bora. we woke with the sun rising over the ocean and the light coming into our overwater bungalow. had a big relaxing breakfast at the resort. the feeling of sitting at the table with the cool sand between my toes while eating was nice.

we had scheduled a boat tour around the lagoon that day so shortly after breakfast the boat arrived at the hotel and picked us up. normally the tour consisted of up to 8 or so people but in this case it was just us and the 2 people who ran the tour so it was private for us alone. first they took us outside the reef to snorkel with some sharks. water was probably 20 or so feet deep and the sharks mostly kept their distance :)

next they brought us into an area in the lagoon where stingrays congregate and we got to hang out there for a while and feed/pet the stingrays.

last stop was a little coral garden where we got to snorkel with scores of fish.

i think the tour was supposed to run about 3 hours or so but we spent a lot of time at the last stop relaxing in the water, chatting w/ the tour guides, eating fruit and drinking some beer so it ran way over. rather than taking us right back to the hotel at the end they took us on a trip around the whole lagoon which was just awesome. just chilling on the boat in the warm weather w/ the wind blowing taking in the ridiculousness of the scenery was amazing.

later that night headed into town for dinner, got back and just relaxed out on the deck under the stars for a while.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DEVILinIRON

@comp_atkins: Wow. Very nice!

HankMulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HankMulder
Member since 2020 • 203 Posts

I'm still waiting for it.

I've had some great days but none that I would call the best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#23 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@davillain- said: