What is the afarid of **** being married.

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rcafan
Member since 2010 • 2025 Posts

What is the big problem with gay marriage?

don't use the follow agurments to fit your needs of reasons.

1. reiligon

2. childern

they do not choice to be gay they are gay as that is what god created them to be. there no more diffrent than you and me. excpet that they love the same sex nothing is wrong with that. It is normal.

If you are afarid just cause someone else is gay your going to become gay than you likey got cooties as well.

HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HAHAITHINKNOT
Member since 2010 • 403 Posts

That last sentence is art

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15993 Posts

HAHAITHINKNOT

I second that. 8)

Alacoque72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Alacoque72
Member since 2008 • 1238 Posts

Lol at your spelling. And I think any marriage is pointless

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

awww, you. Calling us normal. :oops:

holladios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 holladios
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts

I agree. I support our rainbow friends. They are people to. Anyhow I think this topic is rediculous.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rcafan

Lol at your spelling. And I think anymarriage is pointless

Alacoque72
lol at someone who comeplete and has no clue who i am making a clear case of insult without knoweldge of the person behave. no i am not illegal or leagal immgration i have a disbality.
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rcafan

I agree. I support our rainbow friends. They are people to. Anyhow I think this topic is rediculous.

holladios
you may need to get you cooties two shots don't worry they be triangles this time
LiftedHeadshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LiftedHeadshot
Member since 2009 • 2460 Posts
they do not choice to be gay they are gay as that is what god created them to be. rcafan
God created me to be an atheist
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]

dracula_16

I second that. 8)

thirded :P
Alacoque72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Alacoque72
Member since 2008 • 1238 Posts

[QUOTE="Alacoque72"]

rcafan

lol at someone who comeplete and has no clue who i am making a clear case of insult without knoweldge of the person behave. no i am not illegal or leagal immgration i have a disbality.

Sorry but it sounds funny in my head when I read it

SmittyPeppers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SmittyPeppers
Member since 2010 • 1569 Posts
"They deserve to be just as miserable as the rest of us." *Rimshot*... I agree.
holladios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 holladios
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts

[QUOTE="holladios"]

rcafan

you may need to get you cooties two shots don't worry they be triangles this time

WTF?

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#14 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

[QUOTE="dracula_16"]

[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]

funsohng

I second that. 8)

thirded :P

Agreed, it made my soul cry tears of happiness.

So...Beautiful! :cry:

SmittyPeppers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SmittyPeppers
Member since 2010 • 1569 Posts

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="holladios"]

holladios

WTF?

I... I can't even place a clever joke into this one. :?
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="Alacoque72"]

Alacoque72

Sorry but it sounds funny in my head when I read it

hey its all cool as long as your laughing with me i am good :lol: i just wanted a better reason for it.
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rcafan

WTF?

holladios

you know how cooties you get if you like a girl when your a child and they draw like a cricle with there finger around your arm. well instead of a criclue its a triangle

[QUOTE="rcafan"]they do not choice to be gay they are gay as that is what god created them to be. LiftedHeadshot

Wait if you don't believe in that stuff than how do you believe in god? :?

strangeisland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 strangeisland
Member since 2009 • 1153 Posts

I find it hard to see the problem with gay marriage

Ron and John get married = nuclear fallout:P

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rcafan

I find it hard to see the problem with gay marriage

Ron and John get married = nuclear fallout:P

strangeisland
that be one hack of a honeymoon
auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 auron_16
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts
"I'm not afarid.... To take a stand."
LiftedHeadshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LiftedHeadshot
Member since 2009 • 2460 Posts

you know how cooties you get if you like a girl when your a child and they draw like a cricle with there finger around your arm. well instead of a criclue its a triangle

[QUOTE="LiftedHeadshot"][QUOTE="rcafan"]they do not choice to be gay they are gay as that is what god created them to be. rcafan

Mocking his logic that God creates people as he wants them to be.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

[QUOTE="holladios"]

God created me to be an atheistLiftedHeadshot

ohh... i see i believe i am catching on.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

If you are afarid just cause someone else is gay your going to become gay than you likey got cooties as well.

rcafan

What?

XileLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 XileLord
Member since 2007 • 3776 Posts

Like I said in another topic the real question is "Is it alright to dictate what one person can and cannot do with there personal lives if it doesn't effect you directly?" Though the typical response to this question is "It promotes a bad image in society" to which the answer is "If it's a bad image in society then would them getting married change anything?"

ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

rcafan

Are you telling me I've had the cooties this whole time?

Joshywaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#26 Joshywaa
Member since 2002 • 10991 Posts

[QUOTE="LiftedHeadshot"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

rcafan

ohh... i see i believe i am catching on.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

"I'm not afarid.... To take a stand."auron_16

Don't touch my hand, cause then we will spread germs together...cause disease..oh wait...that's not the song....I was distracted by your Monk sig.

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts

[QUOTE="holladios"]

WTF?

rcafan

Oh I think I understand now. Why a triangle though?

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

i be lucky to get married

Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

Because it is a documented fact that that if Gay marriage is allowed, the country will be struck by plagues and hellfire. Look at the states that already allow gay marriage. They no longer exist! God wiped them off the face of the earth.

It will also obviously increase the amount of gays. Because people will now want to become gay to get married gay because....it's specialer, or something.

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Why does everyone need an answer? Since most people constantly ask questions isn't that enough reason to be afraid of every abnormal thing people want to do. Because apparently people just don't have any problem solving skills.

To me it just seems the purpose ofsex is reproduction. Dedicating their selves to the same sex doesn't add up. It defeats the purpose of the life cycle. Marriage doesn't seem necessary and it encourages them to deviate from nature's plan. Female & male design is self explanatory.

Thereasoning seems obvious to me. There doesn't seem to be a need to ask questions. Personally I don't care what they marry. Marriage means nothing to me because I don't have any children that I know ofand Idon't need a contract to obligate a woman to stay with me and take care of the children. So if someone wants to marry a kick Stand... fine... whatever.

I think fraud has more to do with it than anything else. They don't want to guys to be able to get married just to get marriage benefits. I could just picture hundreds of single heterosexuals just marrying each other to get the benefits. Marriage shouldn't be exploited and it shouldn't reward people who don't want to reproduce and nurture OUR replacements. They're refusing to do their part, the role nature has given them.

Cujo31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cujo31
Member since 2002 • 2884 Posts
Who said God made anyone?
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts

Why does everyone need an answer? Since most people constantly ask questions isn't that enough reason to be afraid of every abnormal thing people want to do. Because apparently people just don't have any problem solving skills.

To me it just seems the purpose ofsex is reproduction. Dedicating their selves to the same sex doesn't add up. It defeats the purpose of the life cycle. Marriage doesn't seem necessary and it encourages them to deviate from nature's plan. Female & male design is self explanatory.

Thereasoning seems obvious to me. There doesn't seem to be a need to ask questions. Personally I don't care what they marry. Marriage means nothing to me because I don't have any children that I know ofand Idon't need a contract to obligate a woman to stay with me and take care of the children. So if someone wants to marry a kick Stand... fine... whatever.

I think fraud has more to do with it than anything else. They don't want to guys to be able to get married just to get marriage benefits. I could just picture hundreds of single heterosexuals just marrying each other to get the benefits. Marriage shouldn't be exploited and it shouldn't reward people who don't want to reproduce and nurture OUR replacements. They're refusing to do their part, the role nature has given them.

MagnumPI
The role nature has given is us to have sex with other men. Why can't one of us put on a wedding dress too? It's not harming anyone else. :|
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MagnumPI

[QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

To me it just seems the purpose of sex is reproduction. Dedicating their selves to the same sex doesn't add up. It defeats the purpose of the life cycle. Marriage doesn't seem necessary and it encourages them to deviate from nature's plan. Female & male design is self explanatory.

The reasoning seems obvious to me. There doesn't seem to be a need to ask questions. Personally I don't care what they marry. Marriage means nothing to me because I don't have any children that I know of and I don't need a contract to obligate a woman to stay with me and take care of the children. So if someone wants to marry a kick Stand... fine... whatever.

Bourbons3

The role nature has given is us to have sex with other men. Why can't one of us put on a wedding dress too? It's not harming anyone else. :|

Nature isn't perfect.

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Bourbons3

[QUOTE="Bourbons3"][QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

To me it just seems the purpose of sex is reproduction. Dedicating their selves to the same sex doesn't add up. It defeats the purpose of the life cycle. Marriage doesn't seem necessary and it encourages them to deviate from nature's plan. Female & male design is self explanatory.

The reasoning seems obvious to me. There doesn't seem to be a need to ask questions. Personally I don't care what they marry. Marriage means nothing to me because I don't have any children that I know of and I don't need a contract to obligate a woman to stay with me and take care of the children. So if someone wants to marry a kick Stand... fine... whatever.

MagnumPI

Nature isn't perfect.

Homosexuality exists in nature - it's natural. This "nature's plan" idea is flawed.
osiris667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 osiris667
Member since 2005 • 484 Posts

hahahahaha he said don't bring religion into this and then said god created them that way lol

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
[QUOTE="Alacoque72"]

rcafan

I honestly can't make out what you're talking about, but something to do with gay marriage obviously.. I am for it. That is all.
xJust_CraZyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 xJust_CraZyx
Member since 2009 • 221 Posts

you do know God created adam and steve...

Wii4Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Wii4Fun
Member since 2008 • 1472 Posts

It's the ones that act girlish and dress girlish that upset me. You're gay...ok...but your still a man damnit! Being gay isnt being a female born in a man's body...your a man! act like one!

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MagnumPI

[QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

[QUOTE="Bourbons3"] The role nature has given is us to have sex with other men. Why can't one of us put on a wedding dress too? It's not harming anyone else. :|Bourbons3

Nature isn't perfect.

Homosexuality exists in nature - it's natural. This "nature's plan" idea is flawed.

Nature isn't perfect, nature is flawed. Twins are born with their heads stuck together. Animals are born irregular too.These things arenot intentional they areinconsistencies.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I'm confused . . . :?
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
I am afraid of marriage as well. The funny thing is that I think I would be less afraid of marriage if I was gay
aRE-you-AFraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 aRE-you-AFraid
Member since 2006 • 3234 Posts

What is the big problem with gay marriage?

don't use the follow agurments to fit your needs of reasons.

1. reiligon

2. childern

they do not choice to be gay they are gay as that is what god created them to be. there no more diffrent than you and me. excpet that they love the same sex nothing is wrong with that. It is normal.

rcafan
Just some advice for the future...if you want to be taken seriously, use something that vaguely resembles proper grammar.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

[QUOTE="Alacoque72"]

rcafan

I ah...What?

Fried_Shrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Fried_Shrimp
Member since 2009 • 2902 Posts
Gays are cooool.
Fried_Shrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Fried_Shrimp
Member since 2009 • 2902 Posts

Nature isn't perfect, nature is flawed. Twins are born with their heads stuck together. Animals are born irregular too.These things arenot intentional they areinconsistencies.

MagnumPI
Yeah but what's wrong with being gay
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Bourbons3

HAHAITHINKNOT