What if a man fell in love to a bisexual woman?

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RockField
Member since 2017 • 500 Posts

What if this thing happens? Does it really matter or it won't be much of a big deal?

Let me know in the comments section below.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Does the bisexual woman fall in love with the man as well?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

Bisexuals can have monogamous relationships.

If they love each other, who cares?

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#4 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Er... ...you do understand what a "bisexual" is, right?

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts

Its also interesting to point out that there are also instances where a gay man fell in love with a lesbian woman (and vice versa) and they got married. I'm not saying they were both secret homosexuals(which also happened albeit with a more negative ends) but have openly came out before so they were both aware. Yes, these things happened.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I don't see the issue.

If she's heterosexual, she'd still have sexual desires for men. Now she has both, so what? She better bring her lesbian friend for a threesome!

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@madrocketeer said:

Er... ...you do understand what a "bisexual" is, right?

Yeah, this.

-Byshop

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I'd love to date a bisexual girl. But that's just me.

I guess it depends on the person, and whether they're comfortable with that. And it might depend on whether the relationship is monogamous or not, what all rules apply.

I guess a lot of factors must come into play, and that is why OP seems to be unsure how he feels about it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56089 Posts

Doesn't matter, just have sex and go about your business.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Enjoy a threesome.

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RockField

@indzman: hahahahahh this comment made my day.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 indzman

@rockfield: Invite me.You wont be able to satisfy both of em same time ?

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RockField

@madrocketeer: i do know but those circumstances were not encountered by me back then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#14 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

That's a plus, not a problem.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

You will just have to worry about her female friends as well. :P

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

No issue at all, also she can **** girls if she wants but I want details or even be allowed to watch/join please lol

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 indzman

@thegerg said:

If it happens it happens. What a stupid question.

No

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Happened once. We all made out.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

@rockfield said:

What if this thing happens? Does it really matter or it won't be much of a big deal?

Let me know in the comments section below.

My wife is bi. Just opens up options for you. ;)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#21 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Good for them?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I've dated numerous bisexual women, and depending on how good the communication is, it can be a lot of fun. One girl in particular, she'd check out the same girls I'd check out, and that was arousing to say the least.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

I think they lean one way or the other and are lying about the rest.

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RockField

Thanks for the answer, everyone. After all, it is not that bad for one person to fall in love to a bisexual girl/woman. I think that doesn't matter anyway for as long as they love each other.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PinkAnimal

@TheHighWind said:

Couldn't it be that they lean one day one way and another day another way? I think human sexuality is not really completely fixed and most scientific studies show that. For example, as a metaphor, you might like to eat pasta a lot and it could be your favorite meal but that doesn't mean you would feel like eating pasta everyday of the week for the rest of your life. Maybe one day you feel a craving for fish and prefer that to pasta. I see sexuality in a similar light, in the end it is just another human preference and those vary and are not really static or fixed.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@TheHighWind said:

Couldn't it be that they lean one day one way and another day another way? I think human sexuality is not really completely fixed and most scientific studies show that. For example, as a metaphor, you might like to eat pasta a lot and it could be your favorite meal but that doesn't mean you would feel like eating pasta everyday of the week for the rest of your life. Maybe one day you feel a craving for fish and prefer that to pasta. I see sexuality in a similar light, in the end it is just another human preference and those vary and are not really static or fixed.

I can't feel that you are more wrong. Your sexuality is not your appetite. It's hard wired into you. if you were hard-wired to eat pasta, you'd NEVER eat fish.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PinkAnimal

@TheHighWind: "Your sexuality is not your appetite. It's hard wired into you."

Proof? It is not even hardwired in more simple animals so why do you think more complex animals like humans couldn't have more complex behaviors?

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@TheHighWind said:

I can't feel that you are more wrong. Your sexuality is not your appetite. It's hard wired into you. if you were hard-wired to eat pasta, you'd NEVER eat fish.

Sexuality is far more complex than this. Which imo also includes choice... probably on some kind of spectrum that is determined by your biology, parents, how you were raised, etc.

This is actually one of the arguments ive disliked from people about homosexuality... not say its wrong or that i dont support gay people, no. I believe they should have every right that everyone else does. Not to mention if i were to suggest which would be "nature", it would probably be bisexuality and not straight or gay as we are very complex when it comes to sexuality and most people seem to have a scale more than either/or.

BUT, in the 1970s people started to declare that it was biological. Now i get the need to go a bit extreme in order to get gay people rights, but im not a fan of lying. And this is exactly what happened (and we are actually seeing this with trans people right now as well) because the fact of the matter is there are no scientific studies even today, that say this. There is a handful of studies (most post-2000, so 25 years or so of people lying) where people think they might have something and are peer reviewed, but the conclusions are not.

frenud02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 frenud02
Member since 2017 • 19 Posts

What if people are apathetic to sexuality identity talk, and wanna focus on avoiding it. Then what?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#31 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Other than the fact that you only have half the chance of her being interested in you, I don't think it's all that different....

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Love is a harsh word. I think the individual is in lust mode. That would work out better. Well, sounds like a fun relationship. To each his own.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PinkAnimal

@kod said:
@TheHighWind said:

Sexuality is far more complex than this. Which imo also includes choice... probably on some kind of spectrum that is determined by your biology, parents, how you were raised, etc.

This is actually one of the arguments ive disliked from people about homosexuality... not say its wrong or that i dont support gay people, no. I believe they should have every right that everyone else does. Not to mention if i were to suggest which would be "nature", it would probably be bisexuality and not straight or gay as we are very complex when it comes to sexuality and most people seem to have a scale more than either/or.

BUT, in the 1970s people started to declare that it was biological. Now i get the need to go a bit extreme in order to get gay people rights, but im not a fan of lying. And this is exactly what happened (and we are actually seeing this with trans people right now as well) because the fact of the matter is there are no scientific studies even today, that say this. There is a handful of studies (most post-2000, so 25 years or so of people lying) where people think they might have something and are peer reviewed, but the conclusions are not.

I agree, I think the gay rights movement did a mistake with fighting sexual preference as being a kind of trait you are born with, like with any behavior of a living organism usually the answer is a combination of nature and nurture and not just one without the other. Also research has pretty much shown that sexuality is a fluid trait, and that its social function goes beyond pure reproduction. They should have fought for this more accurate, scientific interpretation and just claim that, even if being homosexual is in part a choice or, in part, a product of your environment, it's a harmless choice and shouldn't concern anyone other than the people making that choice or that feel that they feel more comfortable being that way. That is a more effective and stronger argument IMO since it appeals to personal freedom and it is actually easy to back up scientifically.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

It'll be the same was if she was heterosexual. Only now you have a chance of threesomes.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

This happens more often than you know.

And you do know what "bisexual" is, right? And how a woman can fall in love with a bisexual man, too?

@Shottayouth13- said:

It'll be the same was if she was heterosexual. Only now you have a chance of threesomes.

And you've also doubled the chances of her cheating on you, more or less.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@kod said:
@TheHighWind said:

I agree, I think the gay rights movement did a mistake with fighting sexual preference as being a kind of trait you are born with, like with any behavior of a living organism usually the answer is a combination of nature and nurture and not just one without the other. Also research has pretty much shown that sexuality is a fluid trait, and that its social function goes beyond pure reproduction. They should have fought for this more accurate, scientific interpretation and just claim that, even if being homosexual is in part a choice or, in part, a product of your environment, it's a harmless choice and shouldn't concern anyone other than the people making that choice or that feel that they feel more comfortable being that way. That is a more effective and stronger argument IMO since it appeals to personal freedom and it is actually easy to back up scientifically.

Or maybe it is a choice that stems from biological factors. Contrary to what you wrote, there are plenty of scientific studies and a lot of psychology (science) on the subject, and it is as natural as anything.

I do like your social arguments, though; I think it was a mistake to go the "it's totally natural" and then "God made me this way" route, they were never going to win over creationists and religious people that way (were they ever going to win them over?). I think they need to win over patriots, nationalists, "'muricans", and so forth with a freedom of choice stance.

"I want to shoot my guns, and marry other men! That's my choice! And nobody is going to take my job, neither!"

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Or maybe it is a choice that stems from biological factors. Contrary to what you wrote, there are plenty of scientific studies and a lot of psychology (science) on the subject, and it is as natural as anything.

Right, but natural does not say biological (and biological factors is a pretty generalized term. We can say this about pretty much anything really) or as many suggest, that its within our genetics, which there is zero evidence of (in terms of hard sciences). As mentioned there are a handful of studies that people do point to, but none of them actually prove this. You kind of have to make jumps in order to say they do. Psychology.. meh... its fun but its far too reliant on society telling it where to go instead of coming up with predictive models on its own.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#38 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

I think any man who don't take advantage of the great opportunity like that is just stupid or has gay feelings of his own.