What does Urban Dictionary say about YOUR name?! (Warning, incredibly accurate!)

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NinjaDuckling
Member since 2009 • 965 Posts

Search your name on urban dictionary!

Saad: An incredibly sexy gentleman, reliable and friendly, the coolest guy on the face of the planet...

"Wow, did you see that Saad? I need to get his number."

...person with a womanly car who thinks he can pick up the ladies in it.

Aw hell naw. 8)

MasterBolt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 MasterBolt360
Member since 2009 • 5293 Posts

"Kyle: A generous, outgoing guy who goes out of his way for his friends. Can be sweet and caring towards people, he has a laid back and calm approach. Truthful, gullable, lovely and Sexy. Can be a bit of a stress head at times, can also hold grudges for a long period of time. Nice to get to know, easy to fall in love with."

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

Well not the correct spelling but

Devante

"A person that is usually fun and may act crazy, but very funny. It is also someone who is intelligent, but doesn't brag about it. He also likes to laugh alot, but gets to work when needed."

That is me all of the way especially the "Laugh alot" part.

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NinjaDuckling
I searched some people from my school, it was beyond accurate and hilarious :lol: People, just remember to censor out bad words.
lm2f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lm2f
Member since 2007 • 1272 Posts
A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake. It felt like Julian was taking over my body.

I was having a wet dream thanks to Julian.

Have you ever experienced a Julian inside you?

Damn you are harder than a Julian!
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts
Bear with me here, there's lots o' definitions and not all of them are appropriate (then again, it's Urban Dictionary): Joel 1.Refers to a cool, intellectual, popular, well-liked, needed, or otherwise important person. A person that's more important than regular people. Arrised from the word "yo" which resembles the word "joel," used to call important people who have been predefined as a joel. 2. (n.) Joel- The Latin version of the Hebrew name Yo-el, meaning 'Jehova is God' or 'Yahweh is Lord'. The Greek version ,Ioel, has a similar meaning. This name was possibly derived from the sun god of Ur, Yo`el, during a time of great cultural mixing. Joel was also the name of a prophet in the To-rah whom warned of the Apocalypse. 3. When a pimp makes all of his hos and tricks pay him just for working for him. 4. 1. An awesome name for an awesome guy. 2. To be Joel is to be really hot. 5. Joel is an adjective used largely in the Surrey/Hampshire area used to describe a person of God-like qualities or to decribe someone who has just done a God-like act. 6. 1. To remove your genitals with a shoe lace 2. To ejaculate in your own mouth 7. Verb - To pirate or steal intellectual property. Also to fool China-farmers with fake WOW accounts. Yeah, I like some better than others.
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
Simon is a Latino-American word used for Yeah, Or Hell yeah. Guy1- Ey guey you think that hyna over there is fine? Guy2- ay Simon homez she is fine. And some other definitions quite accurate though not suitable for GS 8)
Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

Mine is pretty accurate

Eric

The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.

Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Assassin1349
Member since 2009 • 2798 Posts

It was not an accurate description of me in the slightest bit. I'd Rather not post it because it's too offensive for GameSpot.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

"Aethan isn't defined yet."

Hell yes. 8)

jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

Jason: cute, awkward, dorky boy. He's funny and sweet, can attract many girls by his lovable, boyish charm. However, a Jason isn't the best boyfriend because he doens't like talking or discussing relationship problems

Mario2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 Mario2007
Member since 2005 • 2520 Posts
Although commonly thought to be derived from the English word 'forest' which is a "large woody area," it is actually the reverse. It was a name, 'Forrest', first with an ancient Greek translation of "Large Penis When looking for a name for a "large woody area," the English adapted what they already knew had "large wood," to the slightly altered spelling, 'forest.' Basically, Forrest is a name for a person with a huge dick. - "Wow, that guy was hung like a Forrest!" - "Wanna go out?" "No." "Let me rephrase that, my name is Forrest, you wanna go out?" "Hell Yes!"
Null--Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Null--Fox
Member since 2009 • 1640 Posts

Bryan:

the best person in the world. he's one in a million. he's polite, kind, thoughtful, and freaking hilarious. there is never going to be anyone like him.

:D

This was second definition, the first one was had some offensive text so I'm not going to bother posting it here :P

Dariency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 Dariency
Member since 2003 • 9464 Posts

An extremely attractive American male who is good at everything. Often can be found in beautiful women's beds.

only the most amazing guy you will ever meet. once you get with him, never ever let him go. you will regret it and wish you could go back in time. he sooo adorable, very funny, very smart, good at everything he does, and always knows just how to make someone smile. he is loved by many, and always will be.

an ugly person who will make you have a horrible time in bed

A teenage boy with a 5 year old's brain with the sexual hormones of a 17 year old. Wanting to have sex but not knowing what sex is.

-

I could go on....

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
Tristan
Amazing guy who will keep you laughing no matter what. He seems shy at first, but when you get to really know him, he's really cool. He tends to bring himself down often, so you should be there to help him out and make him feel better. He may argue, but he'll usually just make a joke out of the arguement, or will apologize. Girl1: "Have you met Tristan?"
Girl2: "Ya, he's cool."
Girl3: "You kidding? He's amazing!"
Girl1: "My thoughts exactly."
jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Jesse- Acomplete pimp/stoner who everyone likes and who gets all the girls

extremly amazing. very fly. person who is very loved

:lol: Describes me perfectly

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Mark: no words to decribe him, other than "a walking god!" he is the reason you live. the sooner you accept that, the better. he may not be interested in you, yet, but wait... i did, and now he's mine... so if theres a mark in your life that you want and find irresistable... chances are he's interested in you, so just wait... your time will come.. i guarantee! good luck, i wish the best to you.... FRIEND 1: "omg! who is that hottie with a body over there? he is irresistably hot. i wish he knew i was alive.... " FRIEND 2: "oh him? that's mark, of course. who doesn't know him?" *mark starts walking toward them* FRIEND 1: "omg! omg! he's coming over here, do you think he likes me? theres now way he could, im too ugly..." FRIEND 2: "don't be too sure.... he always goes for the girl that least expects it, in this case.... your the girl, good luck! HI MARK!" MARK: "hello ladies. i was just talking to my friends, when i spotted the most beautiful person i have ever seen, so i decided to come over here and ask her out to the movies this friday. what do you say?" FRIEND 2: "who is the beautiful person? me, or her?" MARK: "sorry, but it's her, not you... so, will you?" FRIEND 1: "omg. of course. i can't believe you think i'm beautiful... no ones ever said that too me, besides my parents, but they have to say it..." MARK: "great, i'll pick you up around 7:30? k?" FRIEND 1: "yea, it's great. i can't wait!" *mark walks away* FRIEND 2: "what did i tell you?" FRIEND 1: "wow, i am so excited, and nervous, i never would have thought mark would ask me out!!! this is the best day of my life! *thus concludes, the best day of her life, this could be you, if you know a mark... just wait.... your time will come*
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
"In British culture: a working class man whose life revolves around beer, gambling, football, objectifying and degrading woman. Mainly builders, but also make up a large portion of the men in other working class/manual jobs." Wow, it's like they've read the very depths of my soul... :|
cowplayinghalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cowplayinghalo
Member since 2005 • 1642 Posts

Well not the correct spelling but

Devante

"A person that is usually fun and may act crazy, but very funny. It is also someone who is intelligent, but doesn't brag about it. He also likes to laugh alot, but gets to work when needed."

That is me all of the way especially the "Laugh alot" part.

GrandJury

Haha that's a perfect description of me. I wish my name was as cool as Devante

Edit: My name is cooler than that, check this out! :lol:

Nick

the hottest, sexiest man you will ever meet. usually has a very large penis makes a really good boyfriend and is alwyas condfident about himself. can kick almost anyones ass and is quite a gentleman. always get with a nick, you will alwyas be pleased. "man that guy guy was so good last night, he had such a big dick."
"must have been a NIck"

Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
  1. An old man who love's his goat dearly. Jerry your prize goat is running away.
  2. A name. People with this name typically have prominent moobs Jerry: Hey dude, wanna play some pick-up basketball at WASHU?
  3. WWI term used by the British Amry to refer to a German. Here comes Jerry Bastard!
  4. He's a very sweet boy and only falls in love with one girl....But he can go all night with that girl. ;) he's great in bed and knows how to have sex. he has a nice ***** and a good ***. All the girls want to have *** with him.i want to get in Jerry's pants Jerry and Samantha have *** every night
  5. A sexy beast, good with the ladies and with a ****** ****. Girl: Look, here comes a Jerry...I'll go ask him out!6. Jerry was a race car driver. He drove so goddamn fast. He never did win no checkered flags, but he never did come in last. Jerry was a race car driver, he'd say "el solo number one." With a bocephus sticker on his 442 he'd light em up just for fun. Jerry was a race car driver. 22 years old. Had too many cold beers one night and wrapped himself around a telephone pole.
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

"Aethan isn't defined yet."

Hell yes. 8)

Theokhoth
Same here.*high five*
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
Uhh.......check it out for yourself...
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Assassin1349
Uhh.......check it out for yourself..._en1gma_
Yeah, number 3 is bull****. Who comes up with this crap? It's offensive and not funny in the slightest.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"]Uhh.......check it out for yourself...Assassin1349
Yeah, number 3 is bull****. Who comes up with this crap? It's offensive and not funny in the slightest.

Yeah....I'm not loud!
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

andrew 1585 up, 519 downlove ithate it
buy andrew mugs, tshirts and magnetsthe modern day superman, makes little asian kids cry by hitting them with pillows.........:lol: WTF?

goth_bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 goth_bacon
Member since 2007 • 1110 Posts
jaeson ****in nice "The gangster is jaeson." I'm pretty sure this isn't referring to my name, because it's Korean and pretty rare. I'm guessing it's an obscure slang word. :P Pretty accurate though.
NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NinjaDuckling
Lol guys, relax. It's called sarcasm.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

So far mine seems to be the most absurd. :lol:

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts

Zach- N. literally translated to... the great women seducer.. in ancient the Greek language. Usually having an urge to have sex for more then 7 hours.

V. To have sex with women for more than 7 hours. To have millions of your potential children die all over your girlfriends face.

Hellz yeah.

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NinjaDuckling

andrew 1585 up, 519 downlove ithate it
buy andrew mugs, tshirts and magnetsthe modern day superman, makes little asian kids cry by hitting them with pillows.........:lol: WTF?

Pirate700

Hahaha :lol:

Oh my...

_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 _en1gma_
Lol guys, relax. It's called sarcasm.NinjaDuckling
I thought the definition was Chad was pretty accurate, but otherwise...
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts

travis : hottest guy ever!!!! usually used for sexual pleasure, but not in this case.

Travis es en fuego!!

travis: wastes at pretty much anything and is usually used for sexual pleasure. and smeone who is a master in bed

oh man he was being such a travis yesterday

travis: totally do-able in a white suit...

april: omg did you see that travis! steph: yeah totally do-able...!

Travis:The most badass, awesome, tough, scary, insane, jealous, great, moody, loud, non-sensitive, sexually hungry beast. He is very caring for those close to him, but say one word to him and he will kick your ass. Seriously. Don't mess with this mother ******

What can I say, I get the ladies all hot and bothered. :D.

MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

XDLOL omg

Marcus

Someone sexually stunning, fly, and incredibly well dressed with many talents, in and out of the bedroom. Everyone wants him."Damn girl, he's perfect, you got yourself a marcus!"

or

Someone who is hella fine and has an extremely large *****."OMFG, u see that guy over there, I slept with him and he is such a Marcus."

or

. A smart, sweet, intellectual, sexy, loving and caring man with eyes so deep you can stare into his soul.

adj. Worthy of being a soulmate
Do you know that man over there? He's my marcus.

were my favorites.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Alex: Male- lazy, stubborn, passionate, party animal, very loving and affectionate. Also can be a Noun Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool. Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex
MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

the modern day superman, makes little asian kids cry by hitting them with pillows.........:lol: WTF?

Pirate700

Jerk ._.

lol, jk XD that one is so random.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

EDIT: Okay, Gamespot sliced up my deliberate cutting and pasting so much that I'm just gonna erase everything. Never mind.

pecanin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pecanin
Member since 2008 • 863 Posts

Emos can also be found next to cigarette vending machines because every single one of them enjoys a good puff, and being around everyone that smokes makes them feel accepted. They also enjoy spazzing out to their emo-screamo songs, and they're form of "dancing" usually looks like they are having a seizure.

"dude, that chick is having a seizure, call 911!"

"no moron, that's an Emosexual male listening to his screamo music" :x :?
synyster-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 synyster-666
Member since 2008 • 4148 Posts
Dilshan: A complete dip ****. Someone who acts like an idiot, especially when drunk. That's is unbelievably accurate. :shock:
xFL4WL3SSx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 xFL4WL3SSx
Member since 2009 • 1018 Posts

Evan

adj./adv.
1. to be awesome beyond contemplation 2. to be so good looking that one is attractive to every female present and at least one guy present 3. to be incredibly smart.

verb
1. to pwn someone so badly the pwned begs to "take it in the face" 2. to win at a competetion so completely that the loser is glad to have lost 3. to commit an act of awesome or divine magnitude.

^^^LMAO^^^

Just so happens to be the sexiest man alive! he's the awesomest guy in the whole world, i mean, i if i was lucky enough to touch him, maybe his sexiness would rub off onto me... damn im soo jealous

^^true true^^8):D

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

"From the Latin meaning 'light' he motivates others by gentle persuasion a natural born leader.

"A person who has this name tends to be

"Very loyal, respectful, fearless, outgoing, idealistic, fun loving, competive nature

"But due to a very loyal and fearless nature these two combined will mean (name) is a force to be reckoned with.

"And also attracts quite a lot of female attention due to these characteristics"

That's the second definition. I'm... not going to post the first. If you really want it, I'm sure you can find it. :P

Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Assassin1349

"From the Latin meaning 'light' he motivates others by gentle persuasion a natural born leader.

"A person who has this name tends to be

"Very loyal, respectful, fearless, outgoing, idealistic, fun loving, competive nature

"But due to a very loyal and fearless nature these two combined will mean (name) is a force to be reckoned with.

"And also attracts quite a lot of female attention due to these characteristics"

That's the second definition. I'm... not going to post the first. If you really want it, I'm sure you can find it. :P

GabuEx

A person with a giagantic object, object, or overall package and who uses it for -- purposes at least three times a day" Haha, I didn't want to leave the words in, but man that was rather funny.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

Ok here it goes.

1. A guy with a very big (usually huge) penis.

Guy: wanna see it?
Girl: sure
Guy: ok here
Girl: HOLY CRAP its a george

2. A great good looking guy, sometimes cocky-er than should be. Highly intellegent and educated. Hot physique, acts sometimes like he doesnt care but deep inside he is very cuddly like a teddy bear. Ever guy wishes he was George

Boyfriend: OMG there George, i wish i was like him.
Girlfriend: Sigh....i wish you were like him too.

3. A generic name used sarcastically to imply that the person being called it is an idiot. The name is derived from American president George W. Bush.

Nice going George you just misprounced every word on your cue cards.

I posted the first three that came up. :P

Pretty funny....

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

Oh yeah I win.

Dominick:

Usually goes by Dom, a guy that girls want.
Not afraid to knock a mother ****** out, badass guy that everyone wants to be friends with. He is a badass.
Loves to get ****** up, parties hard and never remembers important events that happened. Likes to camp and go to the river. It does not bother him to pay for things.
Major biter, lips and neck. Leaves hickeys. Usually has tattoos.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

William,

A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects.

My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...

Sounds accurate to me.

trubluah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 trubluah
Member since 2002 • 3678 Posts
[quote="Urban Dictionary"]Anthony Sexy,Cute and all round smooth talker. Anthony has been mentioned as one hunk of a Sex God. Due to this increasingly used term for anyone being good in bed, it has made its self known within the streets! Bird: Holy Hell, That was just one Anthony experience! Dude: Oh i do my best ;)

ya, that sounds about right.
Avatar image for Tezcatlipoca666
Tezcatlipoca666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Tezcatlipoca666
Member since 2006 • 7241 Posts

--In antique Rome, the man who hooked up with Cleopatra while she was Jules Cesar's woman.

--a very sexy, funny, sweet , intelligent and caring man that knows how to keep his girl satisfied in every single way. A man women would give their left boob to have and their right boob to keep.

Haha. I'm not so sure about that women part... :roll:

Talons-Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Talons-Angel
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
1.one who is amazingly concieted and very crazy. Michelle's tend to be a little out there but that is what makes them so loveable. they are also nymphos. 2. crazy sexual postion where you don't even know what is going on. 3.a different dimension. I was with "michelle" the other day and OMG it is was amazing. I tried the "michelle" last night and it was the best thing ever. I wish i could travel to "michelle" like Martin did. o.0
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

James:

1. Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them. ("Oh Yeah, he's definately a James")

2. A name for someone who is absolutely fantastic and is your favourite. (That James is by far my favourite, no matter what!)

3. Someone who likes looking up his name on Urban Dictionary.(James: "A name for someone who is absolutely fantastic and is your favourite" - Damn Straight!):P

hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

hahahaha, lots of good stuff for my name

Chris -

1. a kid who is always up to a party and having a good time (yep, definetley me)

2. One who kills the people who add g@y *** definitions of Chris. He is also a damn good shot with a Desert Eagle (well, actually I prefer a Mossberg 500, but that's just a technicality)

3. The most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your *** at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men. (explains my love of Crom so much)

4. The most wonderful man you will ever meet. He is sure to put a smile on your face unless you piss him off. Then you wont have a face to smile with (Ironic, because threatening to rip peoples faces off was my threat back in high school, but was usually used as a joke)