What do you think of this? What would YOU do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Iranian_Guy
Member since 2006 • 278 Posts

well there's something on my mind ... actually it has been there for a good 6 or 7 years now anyways my question is what would you do if you lived a country where the majority of people follow a psychopathic creed and love to fight the whole world (well basically most of them have to because we're being constantly brainwashed in the schools/streets/tv and wherever you can imagine) anyways when this country of yours seems to be trying to start another world war (which is pretty much the end for mankind) what would you do? defend it knowing that it's wrong because it's your duty to fight for your homeland regardless of everything else? or would you help foreigners destroy your country to save the rest of world?or would you simply walk away or ... I dunno... what would you know? and yes I'm Iranian and I'm talking about the current situation ... having lived or I better say wasted my whole life in this insane island (I know it's not actually an island but it sure as hell feels like one) I wouldn't mind fighting till some airstrike gets me or something but then I would have been ... a tool to help them defend their shiite empire (one that I never gave a **** about)... war seems unlikely but still I can't stop thinking about it

and guys I don't give a damn if you find a few grammatical mistakes here and there ... I'm too tired to go fix them

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

lol, I thought you were talking about america. :P

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
i'd try as hard as i can to gtfo
Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Iranian_Guy

sonicare

heh you call that crazy?

religious leaders here have stated many times that they wish to conquer the west and take their women...I wonder if they ever care about anything other than vaginas

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

sonicare
rofl same here.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

That's deep. I'd probably feel as helpless and confused about what to do as you are.

Many Germans didn't like what Hitler was doing but couldn't speak out about it so they acted like they were with it.

I wish I could offer help but have no way of doing so. My heart and thoughts are with you and that's the best I can offer.

Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Iranian_Guy

That's deep. I'd probably feel as helpless and confused about what to do as you are.

Many Germans didn't like what Hitler was doing but couldn't speak out about it so they acted like they were with it.

I wish I could offer help but have no way of doing so. My heart and thoughts are with you and that's the best I can offer.

Mikey132

surprised to find such civil and sincere comment here :)

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

America=Iran

Teh fvck??

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

Iranian_Guy

"Real" folk are hard to come by here. I'm one of the few. (I'm not taken by social status or material things like many are these days)

I live in Canada and all of a sudden I here about this Iran war drum thing by the U.S. I'm no C.I.A or in the know about what is really happening in Iran. All I get to see or hear is that Iran is close to producing Nuclear weapons and they must be stopped! That's all I get to hear.

So if you live there and have a voice I'll ask you this and take your word for it. Does the majority of your Country really want to fight the world or are they just going along with it in fear of repercussions if they speak out?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrPraline
"Real" folk are hard to come by here. I'm one of the few.Mikey132
rofl.
Xx_Socrates_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Xx_Socrates_xX
Member since 2012 • 3604 Posts

GTFO as soon as possible. You'll probably get stalked by the CIA if you move to a western country, but better than being in the middle east during WWIII. :P

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Yes
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]"Real" folk are hard to come by here. I'm one of the few.MrPraline
rofl.

Tis true.

If you knew me in person you'd think differently about me. Never read a post I write in anything but a "calm voice". I do not get mad or upset. I simply speak my mind and most can not handle what I have to say. It's like they think that I think and act with emotion when the truth is I act and tink without it. I surpress every emotion that I have and think with a clear mind. I've learned that most people don't do that. And that is why my thoughts and post get misread so ignorantly but the majority of people here.

I've never known anyone personally that has not said to me, "You're too quiet" or "why are you so quiet?" Don't worry bout you net rep, it's not important in any way in your life. The majority of people you meet in life will never know this fourm exist. What you say and do here will mean next to nothing in your daily life and that IS fact :)

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mikey132

Yeschilly-chill

?? What? are you drinking Chill?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Mikey132"]"Real" folk are hard to come by here. I'm one of the few.Mikey132

rofl.

Tis true.

If you knew me in person you'd think differently about me. Never read a post I write in anything but a "calm voice". I do not get mad or upset. I simply speak my mind and most can not handle what I have to say. It's like they think that I think and act with emotion when the truth is I act and tink without it. I surpress every emotion that I have and think with a clear mind. I've learned that most people don't do that. And that is why my thoughts and post get misread so ignorantly but the majority of people here.

I've never known anyone personally that has not said to me, "You're too quiet" or "why are you so quiet?" Don't worry bout you net rep, it's not important in any way in your life. The majority of people you meet in life will never know this fourm exist. What you say and do here will mean next to nothing in your daily life and that IS fact :)

I wasn't implying you aren't "real", not at all. There's plenty of "real" people here is what I meant.
Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Iranian_Guy

[QUOTE="Iranian_Guy"]

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

Mikey132

"Real" folk are hard to come by here. I'm one of the few. (I'm not taken by social status or material things like many are these days)

I live in Canada and all of a sudden I here about this Iran war drum thing by the U.S. I'm no C.I.A or in the know about what is really happening in Iran. All I get to see or hear is that Iran is close to producing Nuclear weapons and they must be stopped! That's all I get to hear.

So if you live there and have a voice I'll ask you this and take your word for it. Does the majority of your Country really want to fight the world or are they just going along with it in fear of repercussions if they speak out?

most of our people don't the funny thing is the government steals our money and those of us that are the poorest support the government...I suppose that has something to do with education

not long ago a teacher I know was arrested for speaking his mind ... "apostacy" they call it

but to answer your question fully I'd like to remind you when things are THIS messed up you don't need much to start a war all you need is a bunch of pissed off mentally unstable young men and someone to put the blame on and our government sure knows how to do that.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]rofl.MrPraline

Tis true.

I wasn't implying you aren't "real", not at all. There's plenty of "real" people here is what I meant.

Well crap, I'm having a hard time finding them. I think it might be because they just don't want to speak out againts the bullplop that goes on in these threads. Maybe they can't handle being ganged up on by a bunch of so-called internet bullies? So they stay quiet and just post to topics where they fit in?

If there is that many real people hear then why don't we out number the slack jawed Internet cronies here? Why do we let them run rampant like there idea is fact? Their idea is truth? So many questions, too little answers..................... I don't care but my obsession to observe others just won't let me walk away. I guess that's my downfall.

I wonder why people can't be real on the internet while our TC is in a life and death situation with no idea what to do. This world is a ****ed up dangerous place!

bigboss33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 bigboss33
Member since 2005 • 174 Posts

well, i am an iranian too, and honestly i dont give a sh!t anymore, i mean,having belonged to islamic revolutions' second generation, my whole life is wasted, so far that is.

so what do i think?

well, what i think may be radical, but i actually want america and west to strike iran, why you may ask. well, me and people in my age are totally scr**ed, and we are tired of trying to change things, my country is not going to change, i am not an skeptic, everybody agrees on that, so what is there to do other than war ?

i dont care if i die in that war, sacrifices have to be made, but after maybe 20 years from that everything will be better, and the new generations wont have to go thro things that we did.

and as much as we hate our fathers for what they did 33 yrs ago (meaning throwing out Shah), the next generation will remember us for what we did in helping to change the circumstances, and may be they wont end up hating us to

so i hope a republican president will be chosen in U.s this fall, and if it happens chances of war will be higher, well we know republicans hate iran's guts anyway, and they are much more stupid compared to democrats.

that is all,,,,tin hope of better days

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
I'd probably find a way to leave....
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i'm iranian too and am dealing with pretty much the same thoughts except i would never ever fight for this country.in fact i want it burned to the ground even though it would take me down too.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#22 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
I would leave.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VaguelyTagged

well, i am an iranian too, and honestly i dont give a sh!t anymore, i mean,having belonged to islamic revolutions' second generation, my whole life is wasted, so far that is.

so what do i think?

well, what i think may be radical, but i actually want america and west to strike iran, why you may ask. well, me and people in my age are totally scr**ed, and we are tired of trying to change things, my country is not going to change, i am not an skeptic, everybody agrees on that, so what is there to do other than war ?

i dont care if i die in that war, sacrifices have to be made, but after maybe 20 years from that everything will be better, and the new generations wont have to go thro things that we did.

and as much as we hate our fathers for what they did 33 yrs ago (meaning throwing out Shah), the next generation will remember us for what we did in helping to change the circumstances, and may be they wont end up hating us to

so i hope a republican president will be chosen in U.s this fall, and if it happens chances of war will be higher, well we know republicans hate iran's guts anyway, and they are much more stupid compared to democrats.

bigboss33
are you me or am i you? :|
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38676 Posts
gtfo and come over here. we've got beer and blondes.
bigboss33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bigboss33
gtfo and come over here. we've got beer and blondes.comp_atkins
would love to do that xD [QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="bigboss33"]

so what do i think?

we are the same, lots of people feel the way we do
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38676 Posts
military coup? join the military and take it down from the inside... they'll even provide you arms.
bigboss33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bigboss33
military coup? join the military and take it down from the inside... they'll even provide you arms.comp_atkins
not a possibility why? bcuz here there is the revoltionary guard in front of Army, and they have every new technology at their disposal, Army has nothing, and thats bcuz they feared some day army would plan a coup thats why they created revolutionary gurad
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Hmm blondes...

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss33"]

so what do i think?

VaguelyTagged

lol

Which one of you is Emmmanuel goldstein?

Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Iranian_Guy

HMMM Blondes... and beer too... add some rain and I'm game.

Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Iranian_Guy

military coup? join the military and take it down from the inside... they'll even provide you arms.comp_atkins

I guess you are somehow right but it's not that simple...

bigboss33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bigboss33
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="bigboss33"]

so what do i think?

lol

lol that would be me o.o
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 VaguelyTagged
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"] are you me or am i you? :|bigboss33

lol

lol that would be me o.o

me goldstein,me goldstein..
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

I hardly know where to begin ...

:|

OP, do you really believe that your country will be better-off under whatever puppet regime the US/NATO plans to install in your country?

Was Iran better-off under the dictatorial Shah than it would have been under the democratically-elected Mohammed Mosaddegh?

Would your country be presided over by an Islamic theocracy today if the CIA and MI6 hadn't deposed Mossaddegh?

Has it occurred to you that you can thank the greed and spite of the very countries that you think of as "liberators" for the Islamic theocracy that you loathe today?

Are you aware that Saddam Hussein was serving as a U.S. proxy when he waged a ruinous eight-year war (1980--1988) against your country, and that you therefore have one of your would-be "liberators" to thank for that war?

Are you aware that an estimated 500,000 Iraqi children starved to death during the twelve years of sanctions that were imposed on Iraq prior to the 2003 invasion? How many will starve to death in your country before your "liberators" decide that it's weak enough to invade?

Do you think that post-invasion Iraq---with its ongoing sectarian violence, daily bombings, derelict infrastructure and derelict economy---is a better place to live than Iran? And do you think that a post-invasion Iran will be any better-off than post-invasion Iraq?

Do you really, really believe that your would-be "liberators" are motivated by anything other than crass greed and a maniacal desire to extend their hegemony in the Middle East?

Lastly, but not leastly: Does GIYUS pay well?

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 VaguelyTagged

OP, do you really believe that your country will be better-off under whatever puppet regime the US/NATO plans to install in your country?

Was Iran better-off under the dictatorial Shah than it would have been under the democratically-elected Mohammed Mosaddegh?

Would your country be presided over by an Islamic theocracy today if the CIA and MI6 hadn't deposed Mossaddegh?

Has it occurred to you that you can thank the greed and spite of the very countries that you think of as "liberators" for the Islamic theocracy that you loathe today?

Are you aware that Saddam Hussein was serving as a U.S. proxy when he waged a ruinous eight-year war (1980--1988) against your country, and that you therefore have one of your would-be "liberators" to thank for that war?

Are you aware that an estimated 500,000 Iraqi children starved to death during the twelve years of sanctions that were imposed on Iraq prior to the 2003 invasion? How many will starve to death in your country before your "liberators" decide that it's weak enough to invade?

Do you think that post-invasion Iraq---with its ongoing sectarian violence, daily bombings, derelict infrastructure and derelict economy---is a better place to live than Iran? And do you think that a post-invasion Iran will be any better-off than post-invasion Iraq?

Do you really, really believe that your would-be "liberators" are motivated by anything other than crass greed and a maniacal desire to extend their hegemony in the Middle East?

Stesilaus
if you had lived here in iran you would've known that we are aware of all of the above and yet we don't care,we just want this regime gone ,at any cost.i repeat.; AT ANY COST.
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"] ...VaguelyTagged

if you had lived here in iran you would've known that we are aware of all of the above and yet we don't care,we just want this regime gone ,at any cost.i repeat.; AT ANY COST.

Are YOU living in Iran, or are you one of those "exiles" living somewhere in the US/UK/EU?

(The US/UK/EU loves to groom "exiles" as future members of the corrupt little aristocracies that they install in "liberated" countries.)

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 VaguelyTagged

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"] ...Stesilaus

Are YOU living in Iran, or are you one of those "exiles" living somewhere in the US/UK/EU?

(The US/UK/EU loves to groom "exiles" as future members of the corrupt little aristocracies that they install in "liberated" countries.)

lol ^.no i live there.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I would do my best to be rid of the bonds that tied me to that country.

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

MrPraline

rofl same here.

-What country is brainwashing their people with propaganda and has a strong will of fighting?
-America!

-What country is brainwashing their people with propaganda and has a strong will of fighting?
-Germany!

asdasd

Iranian_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Iranian_Guy

Stesilaus

your views seem to be really biased and as of the puppet regimes look at south and north korea

would you live in north korea? they fight US and all and they are "independent"

nZiFFLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nZiFFLe
Member since 2009 • 1481 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="sonicare"]

Matthew-first

rofl same here.

-America!

-Germany!

asdasd

that gif..can't look away :lol:

OmenUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#42 OmenUK
Member since 2011 • 1268 Posts

well there's something on my mind ... actually it has been there for a good 6 or 7 years now anyways my question is what would you do if you lived a country where the majority of people follow a psychopathic creed and love to fight the whole world (well basically most of them have to because we're being constantly brainwashed in the schools/streets/tv and wherever you can imagine) anyways when this country of yours seems to be trying to start another world war (which is pretty much the end for mankind) what would you do? defend it knowing that it's wrong because it's your duty to fight for your homeland regardless of everything else? or would you help foreigners destroy your country to save the rest of world?or would you simply walk away or ... I dunno... what would you know? and yes I'm Iranian and I'm talking about the current situation ... having lived or I better say wasted my whole life in this insane island (I know it's not actually an island but it sure as hell feels like one) I wouldn't mind fighting till some airstrike gets me or something but then I would have been ... a tool to help them defend their shiite empire (one that I never gave a **** about)... war seems unlikely but still I can't stop thinking about it

and guys I don't give a damn if you find a few grammatical mistakes here and there ... I'm too tired to go fix them

Iranian_Guy

Most if not all politicians should be put up against a wall and shot, doesn't matter if it's Tehran, Damascus, London or Washington DC, all politicans are the same, little children on a playground screaming at each other "my nuclear stockpile is bigger than yours" while threatening to beat someone up but not doing anything until their friends arrive, not sure it matters where you go you'd still end up all politicans are untrustworthy b******s

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

[QUOTE="Matthew-first"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] rofl same here.nZiFFLe

-America!

-Germany!

asdasd

that gif..can't look away :lol:

Hehe :D
enjoy. xD