What do people have against Jews ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kazuya246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 kazuya246
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

Hasnt Hitler made them suffer enough. What did Jews do to make people treat them like they arnt normal people. There are always Jewish jokes in the media( those who watch Borat know what i mean) and other areas. AFter all , Jesus was a Jew, so why the slurs about them. I see them as the same thing as Christians , and yet christians themselves dislike Jews.

Please discuss

ParasiteDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ParasiteDemon
Member since 2006 • 1195 Posts
Because ham is awesome
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
Borat was all about making fun of Jews but it's generally not done that much. And Jews and Christians and Muslims and Druids and everyone else deserves to be respected the same amount.
Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
Because ham is awesomeParasiteDemon
Agreed I am eating a Ham, Lettuce, Cheese and mayo sandwich now ^__^
dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
every race, culture, and religion has jokes about them. if you stop making jokes about one, you would have to stop making jokes about all of them. then this world would get really boring without humor.
ParasiteDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ParasiteDemon
Member since 2006 • 1195 Posts

[QUOTE="ParasiteDemon"]Because ham is awesomeWhicker89
Agreed I am eating a Ham, Lettuce, Cheese and mayo sandwich now ^__^

Take +10 cool points, good sir

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#7 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

Hasnt Hitler made them suffer enough. What did Jews do to make people treat them like they arnt normal people. There are always Jewish jokes in the media( those who watch Borat know what i mean) and other areas. AFter all , Jesus was a Jew, so why the slurs about them. I see them as the same thing as Christians , and yet christians themselves dislike Jews.

Please discuss

kazuya246

Hitler was overkill. There were the Inquisitions, being kicked out of Egypt (and Spain by Muslims(then Austria)), getting kicked out of Israel by the Romans, the Crusades, Jesus (hey, he was Jewish), what happened in the 1920's in America, and Russia hating Jews along with Trotsky (they were associated with one another).

Kid-Icarus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kid-Icarus-
Member since 2006 • 733 Posts
Borat made fun of everyone! The guy who wrote and plays Borat, Sacha Baron Cohen is a British Jew himself. The movie was mostly making fun of the types of people who hold ignorant racist, sexist and homophobic views, such as the character Borat himself and some of the people he spoke to ... I don't think there are many more Jewish jokes in the media than there are aimed at other groups. But I'd say the majority of jewish jokes are made by comedians who are jewish themselves.

I do think some people mix up anti-semitism with anti-zionism though. Just because someone criticises the zionist movement, does not make them an anti-semite.
kazuya246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kazuya246

well i never hear christian jokes but i hear a lot of Jew and muslim and Hindu jokes. But why atk jews and not christians.

MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts
Too much gold.
Kid-Icarus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kid-Icarus-

well i never hear christian jokes but i hear a lot of Jew and muslim and Hindu jokes. But why atk jews and not christians.

kazuya246

Because there are alot of jewish comedians. And comedians tend to base their act on what they know and their own personal experiences.
kazuya246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kazuya246
^ lol ok
L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts
Was it the hat?... i think it was the hat :|
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 quiglythegreat
[QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

Video_Game_King

Hitler was overkill. There were the Inquisitions, being kicked out of Egypt (and Spain by Muslims(then Austria)), getting kicked out of Israel by the Romans, the Crusades, Jesus (hey, he was Jewish), what happened in the 1920's in America, and Russia hating Jews along with Trotsky (they were associated with one another).

They've had a hard time. I think that in modern America they're treated all right.
bucketpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bucketpirate
Member since 2007 • 137 Posts

if you think of it, Jews came first... so that makes christians jewish posers, right?

(i'm not jewish, but i'm not a hater either...just not religeous)

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Kid-Icarus-

Because there are alot of jewish comedians. And comedians tend to base their act on what they know and their own personal experiences.

There are also quite a lot of Christian comedians, but I rarely hear jokes about the Virgin Mary being really stubborn (a pregnant virgin? I believe it).

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

quiglythegreat

They've had a hard time. I think that in modern America they're treated all right.

I'd agree with you if not for Mel Gibson.

Kid-Icarus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kid-Icarus-
[QUOTE="Kid-Icarus-"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Video_Game_King

There are also quite a lot of Christian comedians, but I rarely hear jokes about the Virgin Mary being really stubborn (a pregnant virgin? I believe it).

I'm aware of very few high profile practising christian comedians, or comedians who describe themselves as Christian to be honest. There are certainly more high profile comedians who actively identify themselves as Jewish than Christian.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
I think more people cry anti-semitism, then anti-semitism is actually commited. It's like the boy who cried wolf.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 quiglythegreat
[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

Video_Game_King

One person going on a drunk tyrade has **** to do with how Jews are treated throughout the entire United States of America.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

quiglythegreat

One person going on a drunk tirade has **** to do with how Jews are treated throughout the entire United States of America.

Don't forget the antisemitism started by Passion of the Christ. The guy generally hates Judaism. Oh, and just to be an a-hole: you spelt tirade wrong :P.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

Too much gold.MoonSpoon

in bags around their necks...

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Video_Game_King

[QUOTE="MoonSpoon"]Too much gold.Hewkii

in bags around their necks...

And they STINK! :P

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
I am no fan of Zionism, and if it were not for that there would not be as much conflict in the Middle East today--conflict would not be totally inexistent, however.
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CptJSparrow
[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

Video_Game_King

One person going on a drunk tirade has **** to do with how Jews are treated throughout the entire United States of America.

Don't forget the antisemitism started by Passion of the Christ. The guy generally hates Judaism. Oh, and just to be an a-hole: you spelt tirade wrong :P.

You spelled 'spelled' wrong. Went there.
Avatar image for verparanoidpers
verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 verparanoidpers
Member since 2007 • 695 Posts

Please discuss

kazuya246
sweeping generalization
MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

CptJSparrow

It works if he is British.

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CptJSparrow
[QUOTE="CptJSparrow"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="Video_Game_King"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

MoonSpoon

It works if he is British.

Not taking care of your teeth works if you are British.
Kid-Icarus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Kid-Icarus-
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]

CptJSparrow

'Spelt' is acceptable. It is the British form. 'Spelled' is more common though.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rimnet00

I am no fan of Zionism, and if it were not for that there would not be as much conflict in the Middle East today--conflict would not be totally inexistent, however.CptJSparrow

Amen. However, to be fair, there are Chrisitan Zionists too. Specifically the evangelicals who are convinced, that restoring Israel is the first step for the return of Christ.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

Please discuss

kazuya246

Because the Jews handed Jesus to the Romans for execution. Killing the Son of God is reason enough.

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 quiglythegreat

[QUOTE="CptJSparrow"]I am no fan of Zionism, and if it were not for that there would not be as much conflict in the Middle East today--conflict would not be totally inexistent, however.rimnet00

Amen. However, to be fair, there are Chrisitan Zionists too. Specifically the evangelicals who are convinced, that restoring Israel is the first step for the return of Christ.

And let's not forget the Brits' part in this either...stupid non-Americans...
Boring_Bland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Boring_Bland
Member since 2007 • 943 Posts
I like Jews. LD is awesome.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 quiglythegreat
[QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

Johnny_Rock

Because the Jews handed Jesus to the Romans for execution. Killing the Son of God is reason enough.

Wait. I thought the crucifixion was a Roman punishment. Why not hate Italians instead of Jews? What about Palestinians?
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rimnet00

[QUOTE="rimnet00"]

[QUOTE="CptJSparrow"]I am no fan of Zionism, and if it were not for that there would not be as much conflict in the Middle East today--conflict would not be totally inexistent, however.quiglythegreat

And let's not forget the Brits' part in this either...stupid non-Americans...

Hehe, oh of course :P Also, I am American.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

Johnny_Rock

Wow, wow, major anti-semite. What about Pontius, or Judas? I'd say the Romans are to blame, considering they're the ones that hated him.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Johnny_Rock
[QUOTE="Johnny_Rock"][QUOTE="kazuya246"]

Please discuss

Video_Game_King

Wow, wow, major anti-semite. What about Pontius, or Judas? I'd say the Romans are to blame, considering they're the ones that hated him.

Ok... apparently my sarcasm isn't showing through.....

-R3Volation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -R3Volation
Member since 2007 • 657 Posts

Took over Israel when they were only housing Jews there to get away from Hitler...

I don't hate Jews however, but if they ask why they are still under fire well thats one reason and they killed Jesus...

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Johnny_Rock

Took over Israel when they were only housing Jews there to get away from Hitler...

I don't hate Jews however, but if they ask why they are still under fire well thats one reason and they killed Jesus...

-R3Volation

Escaping slaughter is a bad thing.... :roll:

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 CptJSparrow
[QUOTE="-R3Volation"]

Johnny_Rock

Escaping slaughter is a bad thing.... :roll:

There is a great deal of difference between immigrating away from German genocide and having nations get rid of uninvolved states in the Middle East to give a country to a people who lost that land long ago and then treating it like the guest of honor in the world.
DarKre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DarKre
Member since 2003 • 9529 Posts
We've always been hated on throughout history...always. People are just jelous we hold all the power in the world ;)