What are the weirdest dreams you've had?

qx0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By qx0d
Member since 2018 • 333 Posts

One of my favorite things to read about, is Edgar Cayce. I have a couple books about him.

Basically, Edgar Cayce said that when you dream, you enter the spirit world. All subconscious minds are in contact with one another. The conscious mind is part of the body, but the subconscious is both in the body and the spirit world. The subconscious is timeless, while the conscious mind is not.

What's interesting is... I've had my own share of strange experiences while dreaming. I know most other people do, too. You can't remember dreams easily because your awake mind didn't have the dream.

A couple times just before waking up, I saw the room ahead of me for a couple seconds, even though my eyes were still closed. I've experienced far more than that. That was one of the more "mild" experiences.

Like other people, I've also had falling sensations and a couple sleep paralysis episodes. In the Edgar Cayce books, Cayce said he'd go into a trance, and his subconscious mind (the soul) would leave his body, in order to answer people's questions.

What are the weirdest dreams you've had? Do you remember any spiritual encounters or psychic things?

ail_taco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#2 ail_taco
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts

I've had some extremely crazy weird out there dreams. I shall reveal 1.

I was walking in a cemetary at night reading headstones. I came to one with one where I couldn't make out the words. I stepped on the plot and this female ghost had a screeching yell. She revealed herself and tore me into 1000 pieces. The rest of the dream had the story of her death. A slow painful torturous murder.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Did I have weird dreams? Yes.

Does this somehow prove a spiritual world and life after dead? No

Senergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Senergy
Member since 2018 • 49 Posts

It was about my life. I saw that my life was like a videogame. I felt that I'm a ghost and I need get commands for everything. For example I couldn't go without command "go". I didn't know who was commanding me. Maybe it was another me?

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

My weirdest dream? Well it was also my worst one.

I once had an incredibly vivid dream where I woke up, had a shower, brushed my teeth, got ready for and went to work as I usually do. Seriously this felt like a minute by minute experience. So yeah, I had basically done a 7 hour shift at work before I woke up feeling pretty exhausted.

The worst part of it all? I then had to actually go to work for real. Never eat cheese before bedtime. =/

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts

Had a weird one last night. A bumblebee slightly larger than a beach ball was attacking me. Somehow I was bicycle kicking it without falling to the ground. Every time I kicked it it would turn into a different giant insect. So I wasn't getting anywhere getting the thing to buzz off. I woke up and found myself bicycle kicking the wall.

Another one I had was of me in a first person Sci-Fi video game. None of what I encountered had I ever seen before.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

I'm always dreaming about being in my childhood home with my parents except the house is different and my parents look different. It's a little difficult to explain.

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

Some of my dreams get pretty crazy had a few where a couple different dragons tried to cross over from my dreams into this reality a Pokemon tried to do the same thing too.

Another pokemon tried to synchronize every reality I've been in and was going to destroy them just to keep me in that one.

I also seem to be a dragon pretty frequently as well and so far it always has been the same dragon, also have had the same few dragons repeatedly show up in my dreams as well and I know their names and where their from since they told me.

Also been various other animals too ranging from wolves, a horse, and various birds.

And also been various Pokemon in dreams before too like Yveltal, Articuno, Lunala, Reshiram, Dialga, Lugia, Latias and Ninetales.

Been quite a few more than that too.

A couple times I was Yveltal I did destroy a couple of different worlds mainly due to becoming corrupted by the amount of negative energy in those worlds that Xerneas made no effort to stop me anyway.

kind of fun to be different animals and pokemon except a couple of times I was a wolf in and got captured and was going to be killed and ate probably about what I get for trying to save someone from falling in a river turns out that entire thing ended up being a trap.

and in the many dreams I have that I am a dragon in I seem to be capable of controlling the powers of darkness and someone tries to use my power for destruction they usually find a way to do so.

A couple of other weird ones I have had is waking up from one dream into another so I thought I was awake and have two dreams at the same time.

I also had a dream that I was walking with someone and went to a large well with black water and it was suppose to show you what you feared most it didn't show me anything instead it took control over my mind forced me to turn into a dragon and used my power for destruction almost starting to wish I was a fire element dragon instead of a dark element sometimes, since quite often darkness has caused me nothing but trouble.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56219 Posts

I rarely dream about anything cause I'm a very hard sleeper.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#10 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6098 Posts

I don't remember 99.99% of my dreams. The ones that I do remember, are images that are not clear.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

I kid you not, 2 days ago I dreamt I was in my room and had like 7 people pointing guns at me telling me they were going to kill me and all I could think of was that I was going to die -_- Not funny.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#13 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59079 Posts

A milkman from the 1950's.

Peasly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#14 Peasly
Member since 2004 • 554 Posts

Usually if I've been playing too much Witcher i find myself equipping myself with health potions and constantly oiling my sword for the next combat. I also find myself standing on top of hills adjusting my cuffs letting my ponytail flap in the breeze... Bizarre ;)

ycdeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 ycdeo
Member since 2004 • 2841 Posts

After a dream ,your future change.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

Don't remember most dreams. I did dream my mom tossed me in a dumpster and a garbage truck picked it up and I went in the back and it started compacting the garbage with me in there, then I woke up and I shit you not I was like half-asleep-still-dreaming and jumped out of my bed onto my floor and screamed like a girl bellowed like a man "no mommy please don't" "Foul woman!"

I was like 32 when this happened btw.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17877 Posts

Spirit world. Phhsshh. The consciousness and the sub-conscious are both products of an active, living brain. Kill the brain, and it no longer produces either.

But yes I have exceptionally weird dreams, with both logical and chronological discontinuity.

I had one where I was standing with my cousin in the front yard of my childhood home. Encircling the entire horizon were twelve moons, each in a different phase. New moon in the north, full moon in the south.

Suddenly, the sky started strobing, and there was only one moon rotating north-south rapidly and burning into the atmosphere, taking up 3/4 of the sky. At this point I ran into the house, crawled out the back window in the bathroom, and ran up the hill behind the house. I stopped and looked back and my cousin was still in the front yard, talking to news teams.

As I reached the top of the hill I realized I was on a desert plateau. Over the edge and off into the distance I could see a metal city, shaped like a wagon wheel. I turned and looked over the top of the plateau and saw a bunch of people laying face-down in the sand as a few men walked among them randomly executing them with a pistol.

I laid down beside one of the guys laying there and asked why he didn't run. He just shrugged and grunted. I heard a noise and turned to look, and in the sky there were 3 vehicles that look like those new VW Beatles, but instead of wheels they had a large fan inset into the chassis. They were flying in triangle formation.

I stood back up and ran toward a group of buildings nearby. One of them was shaped liked a ships smokestack, slant and all. I went into it, and it was a souvenir shop. I strolled among the merchandise trying to act casual and came to a glass counter that had within it a rock with three shapes: Triangle at top, circle and square at bottom arranged in triangle formation.

I felt a tug on my shirt and it was a little girl, maybe 8 or 9, and she said "it's your new name." I think I was looking back at the stone when I woke up.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

My step father beating me and I murder him.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@crimsonbrute said:

I'm always dreaming about being in my childhood home with my parents except the house is different and my parents look different. It's a little difficult to explain.

Sounds like you crossed a parallel universe.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#21 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I've had spells of really weird, vivid dreams. I'll never forget my first experience with sleep paralysis. In my dream, I was walking down a hall or something, made a turn, and then suddenly had this horrible feeling that I was being followed. The next thing I remember is seeing this shadowy figure. I couldn't notice any features on it or anything, but just the feeling of its presence was terrifying. So, of course, I woke up and couldn't move because of the sleep paralysis. And I had this terrible feeling that someone was in my room. That combined with the fact that I couldn't move was one of the worst feelings ever. I'm not entirely sure of this aspect of the situation now, but I think I might have hallucinated that same shadowy figure that was following me in my dream. It's a relatively common feature of sleep paralysis - to hallucinate. So something to that nature probably happened.

I've since had some bouts of sleep paralysis and other bizarre sleep disturbances that I blame on medication. For a while I kept experiencing dreams where I'd wake up in the same setting, or one similar, to the one I fell asleep in (this often happened shortly after falling asleep from a nap). It'd feel very real but then a similar, ominous feeling would always take over and "reality" would become distorted in some way. Normally I'd feel a force start dragging me away or something to that effect. Similarly to sleep paralysis, I can't move or my movements are very limited. Crap like this would become so frequent that I'd become very aware of it in my dream when it happened. I would wiggle my toes to wake myself up, which is a strategy I started using to get me out of sleep paralysis.

@ail_taco said:

I've had some extremely crazy weird out there dreams. I shall reveal 1.

I was walking in a cemetary at night reading headstones. I came to one with one where I couldn't make out the words. I stepped on the plot and this female ghost had a screeching yell. She revealed herself and tore me into 1000 pieces. The rest of the dream had the story of her death. A slow painful torturous murder.

It's interesting how you can't really read anything in dreams. That's one way to figure out that you're dreaming if you're aware enough of it.