What are some really weird dreams you had?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

It was like Spring 2007 when i saw this dream..

I was in my aparment,and went outside on the yard....

Everything was gray..colourless,and it was so silent,like it was the end of the world..

Ppl were packing to leave,and there was this hieroglyphic eye inside a golden shield/circle...looking at me...

It left a message in graffiti form,in some strange language,which my mother(wtf??)read...

"Everything will go as you want" - o.o

So what are some really bizarre dreams you had?

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

A soul reaper was watching me.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

i was peeing on the floor, then i started masturbating then was driving my car.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

if you pee in your dreams you pee for realz

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 konvikt_17

if you pee in your dreams you pee for realz

wis3boi

lol

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

I've had this dream three times; 1995, 2002, and again in 2008. It's always exactly the same:

I'm in a desert on the edge of a cliff, and over the cliff way off in the distance I see a metal city shaped like a wagons wheel (kinda like Midgar in FFVII, but the first occurrence of this dream predates that game). After looking at the city for a bit, I turn around and a few hundred yards behind me I see a bunch of people laying face-down on the ground. A few men are walking among them and shooting them in the back of the head.

I run up and lay down beside one of them and ask "why don't you run? They're going to shoot you anyway."

"It's suppose to be this way." He replied.

I hear a noise and look up, and see three craft that look very similar to the newer VW Beatles, but instead of wheels they have a large ducted fan set into the bottom of their chasis. They are flying in a triangle formation and when they pass over me, they start turning back in my direction.

I stand up and start running toward some metal buildings, one of them being shaped like a ships smoke stack, even tilted sideways a bit as they are. I run into this building and it's some kind of trinket shop. I start looking at some stuff in a glass display counter and notice a stone affixed to a rope, and upon the stone are three symbols arranged in a triangle: a triangle at top, and a square and circle at the bottom.

I'm pondering this stone when a little girl (8-9 years old) with shoulder-length black hair and a full-length blue dress tugs at my arm. "It's your name," she says, "your new one. But you'd better run! Run, run, run!"

So I start running around the store trying to find a way out, but all I see are windows; no doors. I always wake up at this point in a cold, panicked sweat. Every time I've had the dream I've felt unsettled for days afterward.

It's the only dream I've ever had more than once.

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

I had a dream I shot my roommate's dog to death. It wouldn't die and I kept shooting it over and over again but it just kept looking at me with its big puppy dog eyes.

spaceninja818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 spaceninja818
Member since 2009 • 425 Posts
I had a lot of weird dreams. Flying cows, talking cat, three headed cobra and the end of the world are some of the weirdest dreams I had. I can't remember any good ones.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Recently I had a dream that I was a Punisher-esque superhero. I don't remember much, but I was in a martial arts fight that ended with me grabbing a gun and shooting the guy in the face.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

All my dreams are pretty strange. I guess most people can say the same really.

Lucid dreams are always the coolest though. I used to always wake up the moment I realize I'm dreaming, but eventually "learned" to stay in it. Usually the first thing I do once I know I'm dreaming is fly. I know it sounds dumb, but its really fun.

The strangest dream I had in a while was the night Other M came out, whenever that was. I kept on waking up into another dream. Everything would seem so real, but there would always be something that made me realize I was dreaming. At first I was riding around with a friend and saw a house I used to live in, but the porch was built strangely. If you're not sure that you're dreaming you usually try to find a digital clock. If what you see makes no sense you're dreaming. I tried to look at the clock in my friends car, but he kept saying "dont worry about it dude, we have plenty of time!". So I woke up at another friends house. Long story short, things werent adding up, so I woke up again and again and again, each time more realistic. By the last time I "woke up" I was in my room. Everything seemed perfectly normal, but when I walked out to the dining room the table was gone and I was like oh f*ck, again? Finally after that I really woke up. It took me a few seconds to be sure of it.

Crazy sh*t man. I had to wake up 9 different times before truly waking up.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#11 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

i had a recent dream where i was in bed with each and every ex and people i've ever had a crush on.

it was both a dream... weird.. and a nightmare....

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
Well, last night, I dreamed that a friend of mine was eating barbecued chain-mail in teriyaki sauce.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
I had a dream where I was about to lose my vcard, then I woke up and was very sad.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
I make love with a volkswagon
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I had a lucid dream once and it was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had. I started out on the ground in Japan at night in the middle of a storm surrounding by those Japanese temples (the ones with one roof on top of another that get smaller with each floor that are from the 1400s or whenever). I remember looking down at my hands, which were surrounded and burning with blue flames, similar to Hellboy's girlfriend.

Wearing a backpack for some reason, I climbed the first tower, and the streets below flooded into an ocean with huge waves. I proceeded to jump from one tower to another, each miles apart, Matrix style. I distinctly remember as I was about to land in another temple for the first time that it was going to hurt badly with the speed which I was going, but there was no pain upon landing, and I proceeded to jump from temple to temple above the flooding streets below.

I then flew above the ocean for a while, constructed a movie set :? and awoke. I was on a high for days, and unfortunately I've never been able to lucid dream again. Being able to will reality into whatever I wanted was just amazing and I'd give anything to have another one.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I always forget my dreams.

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

Oh ho ho ho... :oops:

Let's just say some get so strange I'm not even willing to share them with strangers that I'll never meet over the internet. :o

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
It's rare for me but even my nightmare/weird dreams I always want to continue dreaming because I'm that arrogant and think I will prevail with whatever that dream is so I wake up dissapointed and try to go back to sleep hoping I'll be where I left off, Never do though. Only had this recurring dream when I was little, pretty tame now but I was like 4-5. The family would tower over me with me standing outside in the garden, they'd then shut the door cutting off any light and when I used to look into the darkness I just saw beady eyes, then bam get killed by a wolf/animal but with each recurring dream I would progress alittle further. After about 5 or 6 dreams I killed the wolf but then 2 others came and killed me. Stop having the dream after that..
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

I get weird dreams all the time but the weirdest I can remember is from my early childhood.

I was in a jungle along with my brother and we were chased by a bunch of animals maybe dinosaurs too. It is really vague having been so far away in my past but the most interesting thing is that at the end of the dream still somewhere in the jungle a giraffe kissed me.

Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
I dreamed I was being shown the image of happiness with a long piece of black leader. I couldn't see happiness in the picture, but at least I saw the black.
bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
Before I go to sleep at night I meditate, in my youth I was schooled in various ways on how to do this. I don't dream because there is nothing to contemplate. My subconcious is clear due to the earlier meditation session. Dreams is just your mind reflecting on earlier thoughts and events. The last wierd dream I've had was about war. But the reason for that may be due to falling asleep while still playing a video game.
Jehuty08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jehuty08
Member since 2007 • 1950 Posts

I had a dream that was a little like V (the 80s one) aliens were invading but they looked like us. For whatever reason, Jason Stathom was there kick a lot of ass... In like every scene. I dont even think it was relevent to the story progression. I rember screaming at him "GOD! STOP PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE!"Jehuty08

After watching Inception again, I had a dream about it. In my dream, a guy came up to me and said "Im your sub-conciouse defense, someone is performing an extraction on you" there were a whole bunch of gun fights and car chases shortly after. Now that I think about it, the extractor was most likely pulling a Mr Charles on me :PJehuty08

In this particular dream, I got home and noticed that the door was wide open. I walked in to discover 3 scantily clad ladies. Im all like "hello" 8) then they all pull guns out (now that I think about it, wonder where they were hiding them) and one of them says "yeah, this is a home invasion, tell us where all of the valuables are". before the guns came out, I totally thought that dream was going to go a whole nother direction.Jehuty08

my dreams were really awesome for like a 6 month span of time. they have been really boring lately though :(

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 konvikt_17

last night had a dream about me playing a Kirby game on my DS.:P

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
I had a dream one time where I was a cameraman working on a new movie with Elijah Wood. I had another dream where I was Frodo and I was in some kind of PS1 style platformer, and I was with Cersei Lannister. She was complaining about something and being a very difficult person to work with.
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

One time I got a wife. Then these demons were coming so my friend said we had to fight them I told my wife to go into our cave (IDK, we had a cave instead of a house) and hide. Then I went into the cave and went into the back of it to find her after the demons (they looked like the rot from Animal Man/Swamp Thing) and she wasnt there. Then I looked towards the front of the cave and she was standing there and let out this horrible scream like a mutant and ripped off her skin and the all the demons ran towards me like she was calling them. I ean away into a wall, tripped through the wall and woke up. Never gonna get married.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

About a month or so ago I had a dream that I was downstairs in my cellar with my cousin playing a new Grand Theft Auto Game. The odd thing is that the main character of the game was a guy known as "Mitt the Rit" who went by the alias "Sh1t Romney". Basically the Grand Theft Auto Game was about a young Mitt Romney who was somehow a GTA-style criminal. Then a big loud boom was heard outside and I went outside under the deck and started putting some kind of white sheets around the deck.

Avatar image for RickySandstorum
RickySandstorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RickySandstorum
Member since 2012 • 95 Posts

konvikt_17
That kind of sounds like a type of dream people have during nocturnal emissions.
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

I once dreamed that I lived in an isolated cabin by a lake with Sean Connery. We spent our days fly fishing and carving a canoe out of a huge log by hand. Neither of us ever had our shirts on and after a hard day of carving canoes we would swim naked in the lake.

Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
I once dreamed that there was a face in the floor there all the time but unfelt by all others and unseen by you until you knew just as you felt it didnt belong
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

RickySandstorum

That kind of sounds like a type of dream people have during nocturnal emissions.

That's happened to me. I dreamed that OT was devoid of conspiracy-loving libertarians and I guess I just couldn't help myself.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 konvikt_17

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

RickySandstorum

ha, woke up completely clean.

nothing was emitted.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 konvikt_17

ive actually never had wet dream.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Was one where the zombies slept during the day in trees and tricked me into helping em outta a big box by imitating people talk.
dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 1

#34 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts

I did the cha cha slide with Goku and Vegeta at a birthday party.

And they were better at it then I am

rastotm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rastotm
Member since 2011 • 1380 Posts

Just a while ago I had some kind of dream about a huge abandoned, scary looking house. After some random, pointless walking in the house together with people I don't even know. I noticed creepy things lurking around, this eventually escalated in the death of one of those creepy things. A while after that I apparently knew the location of some more creeps, so I decided to weapon up. At that moment I noticed a huge amount of medical instruments, which do suit as weaponry. Shortly after that I encountered one of those creeps, but this didn't end up in a violent fight, as I noticed that the thing attempts to communicate. After some really weird attempts at that, I encounter some dude from the military who explained that these creeps are children of family that has been used as medical experiments. At that point I felt that my job was done, so decided to leave the house. But when doing so I encountered a raging mob of people with weapons storming the house, somehow I was responsible for this mob but I didn't know why. Logically I attempted to stop them but that didn't work out, yet this mob ended up partying in a room for no sensible reason whatsoever. I guess it my brain was happy with this idiotic being over.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Well, I just had a dream about some woman I know running after me, cornering me in some room, and then killing me with a small knife. :S
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

If I tell you OT, promise you'd keep it a secret?

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 johnd13

If I tell you OT, promise you'd keep it a secret?

sune_Gem

YES!

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Sometimes I have dreams where I try to run really fast but can't. I'll end up at like a 15 degree angle from the ground trying to run as fast as possible but move as slow as a turtle.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
I married Kendall Jenner.
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 johnd13

I married Kendall Jenner.TonyDanzaFan

When I saw your username I was sure your dream would involve Kendall Jenner.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"]I married Kendall Jenner.johnd13

When I saw your username I was sure your dream would involve Kendall Jenner.

The dream was a lot longer, but I'm too lazy to type it. Basically, I abandoned my family to work on a farm. While on the farm, they brought back the simple life, except it was Kendall and Kylie instead of Paris and Nicole. I wasn't the boyfriend of either, these farming brothers were. When the show ended they decided to leave with me instead. Kendall married me, and I moved into their house. Alec Baldwin was the butler for our 100 story house. I ended up building an underwater nightclub in the atlantic ocean, designed by Del the Funky Homosapien. THere was tons of seeexxxxx going on at the Jenner house. One of Kendall's old boyfriends tried to get her back, but nuh uh, not on my watch. She had feelings for him but realized I was the one that she truly loved!!!!! If the mods would just unlock this thread, then I could post the whole dream. But I can't see what I fully wrote because they locked it. GRRR!!! >:( http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29301576/how-do-you-feel-about-the-kardashians?msg_id=338409419#338409419
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 whipassmt

Well, I just had a dream about some woman I know running after me, cornering me in some room, and then killing me with a small knife. :Sghoklebutter
That reminds me off a dream I had a few years ago. I was at school and some guy was chasing me across the sidewalk and people would be in front of me while the guy was chasing me, so I would telekinetically move them out of my way and into the way of the guy chasing me with a wave of my hand. I guess it was a cool dream, but really If I could move people like that, why was I running?

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Well, I just had a dream about some woman I know running after me, cornering me in some room, and then killing me with a small knife. :Swhipassmt

That reminds me off a dream I had a few years ago. I was at school and some guy was chasing me across the sidewalk and people would be in front of me while the guy was chasing me, so I would telekinetically move them out of my way and into the way of the guy chasing me with a wave of my hand. I guess it was a cool dream, but really If I could move people like that, why was I running?

Obviously too lazy to turn around.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Well, I just had a dream about some woman I know running after me, cornering me in some room, and then killing me with a small knife. :SHatiko

Obviously too lazy to turn around.

hmm, I never thought of that explanation.