What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bogey_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 bogey_j
Member since 2013 • 60 Posts

younger women being the 18-25 demographic. at what age does the older man chasing after young girls start being creepy?

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@bogey_j said:

younger women being the 18-25 demographic. at what age does the older man chasing after young girls start being creepy?

Never if they are 18-25, thats a grown adult.

She can make up her own mind.

I'm 52, look 35, and recently a good looking 19 year old asked me for a ride home from work, and she jumped my bones and we did the deed. I know I can be charming, but that was unexpected and I wasn't even trying to hook up. Unexpected but it happens.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

@AFBrat77:

You lucky sumofabitch.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Hard to say since not all women go after older men.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AFBrat77

@leviathan91 said:

@AFBrat77:

You lucky sumofabitch.

Thanks,

I'm lucky as I still still don't have any gray and have a full head of hair, and lucky that I recently beat Cancer. But I'm not cured yet, only in remission, so I'm hoping my luck stays with me for now.

Take your vitamins and eat healthy is my advice to all, better chance of staying young longer. Don't take on things that will stress you out physically and/or mentally too much. Moderation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f768591970d3
deactivated-5f768591970d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5f768591970d3
Member since 2004 • 1255 Posts

@InEMplease: agreed. Depends on the money!

bogey_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bogey_j

@AFBrat77 said:

@bogey_j said:

I'm 52, look 35, and recently a good looking 19 year old asked me for a ride home from work, and she jumped my bones and we did the deed. I know I can be charming, but that was unexpected and I wasn't even trying to hook up. Unexpected but it happens.

do you happen to have a lot of money?

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AFBrat77

@bogey_j said:

@AFBrat77 said:

@bogey_j said:

do you happen to have a lot of money?

No, thats the kicker.

I think initially most women in that age group wouldn't go for that much of an older guy once they see them initially.

However, if you listen to them and you are charming, women in that age range can change their mind very quickly.

I don't actively pursue anyone under about 27, but once you talk to younger women and don't really pursue them creepily things can happen. Many 18 - 25 year old guys are very immature, at least here in the U.S.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Maybe post-40.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Money is always cool.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

It really depends on how you look, dress, and act. Have a youthful appearance, dress with style, have a modern hairstyle, drive a nice car, and have money? Then maybe around forty or even later. Do you dress, act and look like an average dude your age? If so good luck cause your days to bang young chicks are numbered. The older you get the more above average you need to be.

BTW I'm assuming that by saying cool you mean how old for young chicks to still want to bang you...

bogey_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bogey_j

@junglist101 said:

It really depends on how you look, dress, and act. Have a youthful appearance, dress with style, have a modern hairstyle, drive a nice car, and have money? Then maybe around forty or even later. Do you dress, act and look like an average dude your age? If so good luck cause your days to bang young chicks are numbered. The older you get the more above average you need to be.

BTW I'm assuming that by saying cool you mean how old for young chicks to still want to bang you...

yes thats exactly what I mean. what other reason would there be anyway?

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AFBrat77

@junglist101 said:

Thats pretty much what has worked for me even at 52, the only thing that has worked against me lately has been a gain of 20 lbs since chemotherapy ended (cancer cells actually helped bring me to a good weight). I have noticed a difference in the looks I get (or lack thereof)with the weight gain.

I intend to lose the weight for my own health reasons not to pick up young women, as I stated before they'd need to be at least in their late 20's in order to take them seriously.

But back to what is said, things in bold I agree with although I have neither a standout car (its a Toyota Corolla) or alot of money. You do indeed have to be above average and youthful in middle-age in order to keep banging young women. But its kind of sickening seeing those attempting to make themselves more youthful in order to be in that position.

Belief and love for yourself (not talking about unhealthy narcissism) can never be underestimated. Do your own thing, enjoy your own company and women will follow.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

Try not to start a relationship with the first 20 year old that bat's her eyes at you. Make them sweat it out. Go to a bar with her friends and see if any of them catches your eye. don't worry about them all being friends and you being " called for". Even if they are friends and have known each other for a long time, it doesn't really make a difference . At that age a girl will usually ditch her friend to go out with a guy she likes ,even if she knows her friend has dibs and likes you.

Also, try to jump on board with some internet dating sites. Make sure you have a good pic of yourself on the profile page. You'll snag a few desperate girls but some of them will have friends you'll want to get with. You'll go on a few dates and she will tell her friends how wonderful you are..bla bla blaa.. then her friends will get jealous and that's half the battle to snagging them when you all go to the bar together.

If one of her friends catches your eye , just take her aside and say " you know I really like your friend,but I think someone else caught my eye"

blem.. I can go on all day about how to pick up chicks.. but I have to pick up mine right now from work.

If your interested I can tell more, but have to go. I used to get my friends laid all the time..some funny story's there.

I know the game..and it is a game...try to remember that.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Age means nothing ugly,short,fat,skinny,broke,small penis,crappy dresser with no social skills is a deal breaker at any age. Average is the kiss of death to get women to notice you you need to stand out from all the other lames.

The hardest part to banging sexy women is getting them to actually notice you. Being in great shape and dressing good any man can do. Yet many men don't do the basics and say I am a nice guy and women don't notice me.

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 undergroundLPx
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts

@AFBrat77: Holograms or it didn't happen.

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts

@AFBrat77: Did you check her ID before or after she got in the car? Safety precautions.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts

To answer the question I would say 75 is about the cut off age where it's creepy.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

At no age, money makes women intersted at any age. Just look at some of the movie stars today, they are like 66 dating 20 year olds. Women will always be interested if you got it goin on.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

it really depends on the girl but having good social skills/personality is the best way to pick up women hands down. younger girls just want to have fun. most older women are like what can he do for me? depending on where they are in there life.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

Depends on the woman....and man for that matter....to be fair at 37 I find younger women less interesting..sure a great body is always enjoyable to look at....but I don't want my ears to bleed as soon as she opens her mouth....when you get older you want something more than just flexibility...

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AFBrat77

@Truf89 said:

@AFBrat77: Did you check her ID before or after she got in the car? Safety precautions.

One thing I've noticed that as you get older it becomes tougher to tell whether they are legal or not.

Fortunately, where I work at, 15 year olds where a Red badge (STOP!), 16 and 17 year olds wear a yellow badge (Caution! In Pa. 16 is the Age of Consent but they are still of course minors) and 18+ wear a Gray tag (Proceed!). She wears a gray tag. But like the poster above me says, listening to most women at that younger age is grating, and I need more depth to my women then most of them can provide, its more than just sex for me now.

Funny about those badges and their colors, its basically to make sure some of the minors do not use certain machines, but it comes out as a non-vocalized double entendre.

Avatar image for happinessforyou
HappinessForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HappinessForYou
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts

Usually it depends on women....but still i think around 35 to 37 years.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

If i have lotsa $0's on my account i can be 80 and she will still want my D

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#27  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

69er

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Yep. 69

insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts

@bogey_j said:

It'll depend on the woman, but probably when you start going grey and your looks begin to fade.

SheBites

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SheBites
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts

It depends on the guy. Some men age well and some don't. Robert Downy Jr. is almost 50 and still really hot, but there are other 50 year olds that look 70. It also depends on personality and charisma. I also like a man that takes care of himself...eats pretty healthy, doesn't smoke, works out. If a guy takes care of himself he can still be hot way after he turns gray.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AFBrat77

@shebites said:

It depends on the guy. Some men age well and some don't. Robert Downy Jr. is almost 50 and still really hot, but there are other 50 year olds that look 70. It also depends on personality and charisma. I also like a man that takes care of himself...eats pretty healthy, doesn't smoke, works out. If a guy takes care of himself he can still be hot way after he turns gray.

a few more:

Johnny Depp = Age 50

John Stamos = Age 50

Rob Lowe = Age 49

Brad Pitt = Age 49

John Bon Jovi = Age 51

Kevin Costner = 58

Kim Cattrall = 57

Daniel Day lewis = 56

Madonna = 55

Prince = 55

Kevin Bacon = 55

Alec Baldwin = 55

Sharon Stone = 55

Marie Osmond = 54

Antonio Banderas = 53

Bono = 53

Colin Firth = 53

President Barack Obama = 52

George Clooney = 52

Toby Keith = 52

Wayne Gretsky = 52

Tom Cruise = 51 (yeah I guess some people might like him)

Jim Carrey = 51

Steve Carroll = 51

Paula Abdul = 51

Michael Jordan = 50

Sandra Bullock = 49

Nicholas Cage = 49

Lenny Kravitz = 49

David Spade = 49

Keanu Reeves = 49

Robert Downey Jr. = 48

Charlie Sheen = 48

Martin Lawrence = 48

Salman Khan = 47

Sarah Jessica Parker = 48

Rob Zombie = 48

-----------------------

The thing is, these guys and gals look like people did in their 30's back in the 1950's.

I'd bet anything that most of the guys and gals on this list could hook up with people in the 18-24 range without the fame and making only 50k a year. Except maybe President Obama ;)

Kissing_Raz0rs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kissing_Raz0rs
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@AFBrat77 said:

@bogey_j said:

eww... ur like 33 years older than her O_o

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AFBrat77

@kissing_raz0rs said:

@AFBrat77 said:

@bogey_j said:

eww... ur like 33 years older than her O_o

I'm easily younger than my age in every way, not that I try to be, I just am. Moms side of the family is all like that, brother, sister, cousins, good genes that way. I've already been with women in their late teens and early twenties when I was that age, so its nothing new. I do have plenty of experience to pass on to them.

There are many 19 year olds who look great, and it was fun, but I prefer women in their late 20's through their 30's actually. Also, unbelievable how many good looking women in their 30's to go along with the maturity factor. I don't think it was always that way but people are looking younger longer and naturally these days as long as they take care of themselves. Honestly, I prefer someone who still remembers the release of Windows '95 and when everyone had America Online.

Look again at the list of people in my last post, though obviously people like Madonna have had work done.