Weirdest neighbour you've ever had?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts
I just have a really weird story that's been on my mind all freaking day... There was this kid who lived across the street from me at the time. He was autistic or had some sort of neurological/mental disorder or something, he really wasn't all quite there, and he just did a lot of weird things. Every morning before school he would always make weird noises and sometimes he would sit on his front porch in meditating positions and just....yeah. Not really much else to say. It may sound typical for the average low-functioning autistic kid, but it gets worse and this was just so over the top that I still remember it. My friends (they were both siblings) also lived down the street for me and they called me; their dad had just set up a new hot tub in their backyard and they asked me to come over and check it out. I said alright, I went and got my bathing suit, and on my way to my friend's house, I see this kid on his front lawn. He was completely naked, and he was facing the house twiddling his fingers, hopping around and doing these weird dances. I just took a glance - horrified--and ran to my friend's house. Little did I know, I would eventually be scarred for life. Anyways, tell me about your experiences! *nervous smile*
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TheFatPerson
The kid doing this was also 8 to 10 years old; he was old enough to know he shouldn't be hopping and dancing on his front lawn naked.
Avatar image for jerk-o-tron2000
jerk-o-tron2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jerk-o-tron2000
Member since 2007 • 10036 Posts

Had a Neighbor that grew pot in the open.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Hm, either the people who were hillbillies (they used to sh*t in their front yard) or the bikers or the satanist who used to stand outside our house and chant curses ("spells") at us.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

There was a chap who called himself Digital Tim who lived a couple of doors down - proper smack lad. He used to walk around with a baseball bat and just turn up at our house. Once he pulled out a gun and held it against my housemates head, so my landlord went round to his place with a crowbar and told him to stop fuking with us. He was pretty odd. Actually more nuts than odd.

I had another neighbour in a previous place who was a prostitute. She was actually quite nice, but it was a little odd saying hello when she was milling around on the street corner with all the other prostitues - I can only assume they all thought I was a regular.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
One of my neighbor didn't complain when I played my piano at midnight.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Hookers Right infront of my house, went to the town at 9:00 pm returned at 7:00 am
jerk-o-tron2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jerk-o-tron2000

Hm, either the people who were hillbillies (they used to sh*t in their front yard) or the bikers or the satanist who used to stand outside our house and chant curses ("spells") at us.

DigitalExile

I actually live in a secluided spot for a couple of years. Hard not to stereotype the south when this is considered the norm. And who could forget the burning crosses and petty theft.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I have this one neighbor that doesn't work and just builds Halloween setups for his house all day, every day. His entire garage is one giant haunted house. Around october, you can find him working with the garage door open, blasting classical music while he works.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

jerk-o-tron2000

I actually live in a secluided spot for a couple of years. Hard not to stereotype the south when this is considered the norm. And who could forget the burning crosses and petty theft.

I didn't know a better term to describe them, they were just f*cking feral creatures. My dogs have better manners than them and I'm not kidding. (this is in Sydney, Australia btw)

jerk-o-tron2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jerk-o-tron2000

[QUOTE="jerk-o-tron2000"]

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

DigitalExile

I didn't know a better term to describe them, they were just f*cking feral creatures. My dogs have better manners than them and I'm not kidding. (this is in Sydney, Australia btw)

Oh.

I Live in Alabamer. Hillbilly hells are common and know no nationality.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
A guy who lived s few hundred feet from my house set his house on fire and shot at the firemen when they showed up because it hadn't burned enough yet. Then he killed himself.
jerk-o-tron2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jerk-o-tron2000

A guy who lived s few hundred feet from my house set his house on fire and shot at the firemen when they showed up because it hadn't burned enough yet. Then he killed himself.

thriteenthmonke

People be whacky. Interesting way to go out though.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I have this one neighbor that doesn't work and just builds Halloween setups for his house all day, every day. His entire garage is one giant haunted house. Around october, you can find him working with the garage door open, blasting classical music while he works.

Pirate700

That would have been freaky. I would stay as far away as possible.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheFatPerson

Pirate700
He does that even when it's not October? :?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

TheFatPerson

He does that even when it's not October? :?

Yeah. I'm guessing he must have gotten a nice inheritance to be able to work on halloween crap all the time. When it's not October and he has his garage open, it's just filled with zombies and ghosts and what not.

Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Charazani
Member since 2011 • 2919 Posts
None that come to mind.
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#18 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

My drug dealing neighbour. Wasn't really weird, just only one who stands out since we bought his house since he lived next door and was moving.

RisethNameless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RisethNameless
Member since 2011 • 922 Posts

Probably that guy who wants to kill my brother

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

This happened while I was with some friends (So I was never sure if my parents were just messing with me or not) my mom said the neighbor next door to us smashed up a few decorative rocks in our front yard because "God told her to" in a dream. This is the same one who swore her husband was always poisoning her coffee and that people were stealing packages being left for her....

Another dude across the street is obsessed with his lawn and always seems to want to be the last guy to mow his lawn. Once when somebody else started mowing their own lawn, this neighbor of mine mowed his all over again even though he already did earlier that day lol