Ovirew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#1 Ovirew
Member since 2008 • 9430 Posts

It's that time again, folks. Guess I'll do the honors. What are you up to this weekend?

I have some laundry to tackle, and I might clean out my closet space at some point. I also could go for some pizza from either Little Caesars or Dominos.

It's also Census time. Guess I gotta do that. Fun...?

Also might watch more Better Call Saul and maybe finally check out El Camino.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 10023 Posts

Nothing exciting really. Most places here (restaurants, cafeterias, malls, cinemas, etc.) are on lockdown due to the coronavirus so I'm staying indoors. I'll probably just spend the weekend with Netflix and video games.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 122447 Posts

Went to the mall... Not very smart regarding the situation now, but damn it. I don't use public transport so I barely meet people outside of home and work. We are still allowed to do some shopping.

I'll spend the evening either watching the Witcher on Netflix or playing Dark Souls 3. I am going through the second DLC, The Ringed City.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#4 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79941 Posts

My last full day of work before the 30 day closure. We'll probably come in for a few hours every day to do back in stuff, but even then, I'm looking at a lot more free time.

I want to spend as much time as I can over the weekend to get Ori 2 out of the way in preparation for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I'm also going to do a lot of Netflix bingeing to get caught up.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 46039 Posts

I'm sick (no, not coronavirus) and already missed two days of work, and I don't see this illness giving up over the next couple days either.

I'm going to clean my room. Probably reorganize it, as I have a VR headset arriving on Tuesday and I need to make a decent play space in my room.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5483 Posts

Play video games.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 2359 Posts

Went shopping earlier for the first time in a week. There was no toilet paper. For water, nothing but a few bottles of smart water, but I've been drinking out of the sink my whole life, so whatever.

Lying down with a giant Star Wars art book about Ralph McQuarrie. I can tell it's gonna take me months to finish. (I dabble on the weekends, when it's still light.)

Ovirew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#8 Ovirew
Member since 2008 • 9430 Posts

Sounds like the Coronavirus is really impacting you guys' life already.

Fortunately that hasn't been the case for me so far. I had a pack of tp before people got stupid with that, I have been drinking more tap water, and work still hasn't been negatively effected thank God.

Obvi there's some places I still have to go in public - the laundromat, gas stations, and the like. There is still a potential for someone somewhere to screw up my whole situation right now, like if the DMVs close indefinitely or something lol. But so far knock on particle board.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 41130 Posts

Sadly, here in Atlanta GA, public schools are all on lockdown and the fear of the Covid-19 has already shown its ugly face in the state and now, we're shopping lots of can foods and meats just in case things get out of hand. I work in the hospital and I'm taking every precaution as much as I can so I won't bring anything at home.

That said, I'm staying home all weekend and only driving when it's time to work.

@Ovirew said:

Fortunately that hasn't been the case for me so far. I had a pack of tp before people got stupid with that, I have been drinking more tap water, and work still hasn't been negatively effected thank God.

Obvi there's some places I still have to go in public - the laundromat, gas stations, and the like. There is still a potential for someone somewhere to screw up my whole situation right now, like if the DMVs close indefinitely or something lol. But so far knock on particle board.

It is best you stock up lots of can food and be ahead of the crisis before shit hits the fan.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 122447 Posts

@Ovirew said:

I haven't been affected in ways as how I travel to work, or having work closed.

However schools are closed which means my son is staying home. He needs a hair cut but all those are closed. I go to the gym 4 times a week but all the gyms are closed. Frankly anything that means organised groups of people meeting is banned for 14 days.

I get to work and get to "live"... If this was 20 years ago it would force me to save lots of money. Frankly will do so anyway as we have been asked to minimise our travels to the bare minimum to cover the essentials.