We should have gamespot birthdays

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -
go and cry over it you and two face bs. indzman
Im in tears over here already
#152 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="indzman"]DW about me as i don't give a sh!t. Keep on trolling a 17 year old girl, n you'll end up getting a nifty image for yourself :lol:indzman

Are you sure it's a 17 year old girl? And your reputation for defending and hitting on said individual isn't exactly high.:lol:

TBH AP is much a nice user than you and i'll always defend AP. go and cry over it you and two face bs.

lmfao LJ is just an cyber bully , he picks on every user when he gets a chance , he thinks he rules OT just cause he spends the most time here
#153 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="indzman"]DW about me as i don't give a sh!t. Keep on trolling a 17 year old girl, n you'll end up getting a nifty image for yourself :lol:indzman

Are you sure it's a 17 year old girl? And your reputation for defending and hitting on said individual isn't exactly high.:lol:

TBH AP is much a nice user than you and i'll always defend AP. go and cry over it you and two face bs.

No AP is NOT a nice user. I used to defend said user from attacks until she decided to take shots at me. She wants to be an annoying troll...that is how I will treat her. And you getting your nose in the middle of it is ridiculous.

#154 Posted by dave123321 (35250 posts) -
indz crossed the line of being simply pathetic to creepy a while ago.
#155 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -
[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Are you sure it's a 17 year old girl? And your reputation for defending and hitting on said individual isn't exactly high.:lol:AussieePet

lmfao LJ is just an cyber bully , he picks on every user when he gets a chance , he thinks he rules OT just cause he spends the most time here

Maybe if you stopped mentioning me all the time....I wouldn't notice you. But you can't do that can you?
#156 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"] go and cry over it you and two face bs. TwoFace-BS
Im in tears over here already

atleast LJ dosen't backstab as you . I remember everything, you insulting me very highly, making thread about me about being worst gamespot user. I haven't forgotten anything.

#157 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -
indz crossed the line of being simply pathetic to creepy a while ago.dave123321
Yes he did
#158 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -
I'll agree with that. I've totally revised my opinion.
#159 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]indz crossed the line of being simply pathetic to creepy a while ago.TwoFace-BS
Yes he did

so did you moron. Don't think of yourself highly

#160 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="dave123321"]indz crossed the line of being simply pathetic to creepy a while ago.indzman

Yes he did

At least he isn't calling anyone moron. You talk about perceptions and they you act like that?:|
#161 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

as if i give a sh!t to what some of you think.

#162 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]indz crossed the line of being simply pathetic to creepy a while ago.indzman

as if i give a sh!t to what some of you think.

Just AP amirit?
#163 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="dave123321"]indz crossed the line of being simply pathetic to creepy a while ago.indzman

Yes he did

haha dont take them seriously they are stuck up people and boring ones, they have no personality :D if you wanna be a unicorn or a table be it, don't let anyone tell you , you're not a table cause if you believe you are , you can be that!!1
#164 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"] Yes he didLJS9502_basic

At least he isn't calling anyone moron. You talk about perceptions and they you act like that?:|

Hes a jerk. atleast you got standards LJ.

#165 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -

indzman
Im sorry,I cant take anything you say seriously after accepting the fact youre creepy [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] At least he isn't calling anyone moron.|

Im not f*cking creepy
#166 Posted by dave123321 (35250 posts) -
Back to birthdays Dave- 9 in nov Char- 1 in nov Pinta- 6 in jan
#167 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

TwoFace-BS

Im sorry,I cant take anything you say seriously after accepting the fact youre creepy
At least he isn't calling anyone moron.|LJS9502_basic
Im not f*cking creepy

you are creepy two face, no one understands you better than me on OT.

#168 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

Now I have no standards,really? I seem to be having every insult thrown at me,with someone hoping they hit a sore spot
#169 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="indzman"] Im sorry,I cant take anything you say seriously after accepting the fact youre creepy [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] At least he isn't calling anyone moron.|indzman

Im not f*cking creepy

you are creepy two face, no one understands you better than me on OT.

:lol:
#170 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"] Yes he didAussieePet

haha dont take them seriously they are stuck up people and boring ones, they have no personality :D if you wanna be a unicorn or a table be it, don't let anyone tell you , you're not a table cause if you believe you are , you can be that!!1

LJ i don't mind arguing with. He's a cool user and not a backstabbing one like two face bs.

#171 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Back to birthdays Dave- 9 in nov Char- 1 in nov Pinta- 6 in jan

GS changed the dates recently though. Nothing is as it seems.
#172 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] At least he isn't calling anyone moron. You talk about perceptions and they you act like that?:|TwoFace-BS

Now I have no standards,really? I seem to be having every insult thrown at me,with someone hoping they hit a sore spot

suit yourself :lol:

#173 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

LJ i don't mind arguing with. He's a cool user and not a backstabbing one like two face bs.

No I do not back stab. But AP does. Which is my issue with her. So stop telling me to be nice to her.
#174 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="AussieePet"] haha dont take them seriously they are stuck up people and boring ones, they have no personality :D if you wanna be a unicorn or a table be it, don't let anyone tell you , you're not a table cause if you believe you are , you can be that!!1LJS9502_basic

No I do not back stab. But AP does. Which is my issue with her. So stop telling me to be nice to her.

True.

You and AP should patch up. Both cool user and both i like :)

#175 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -
not a backstabbing one like two face bs. indzman
Backstabbing now Thats unfair,I wrote in a lot of now locked threads calling you a creepy/the next KMX that you could have read
#176 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"] not a backstabbing one like two face bs. TwoFace-BS
Backstabbing now Thats unfair,I wrote in a lot of now locked threads calling you a creepy/the next KMX that you could have read

i read everything. I used to think you was my freind from RC, used to talk to you daily about games n such. You backstabbed me very harshly two face.

#177 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="indzman"] not a backstabbing one like two face bs. indzman

i read everything. I used to think you was my freind from RC, used to talk to you daily about games n such. You backstabbed me very harshly two face.

WTF is going on with you two?
#178 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

indzman

True.

Tried that once....she just keeps on trolling. So I'm done with her. I don't like people with zero integrity.

#179 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"] Backstabbing now Thats unfair,I wrote in a lot of now locked threads calling you a creepy/the next KMX that you could have readLJS9502_basic

backstabbed me behind my back, when i left GS he used to give me a bad name behind my back by making threads. Haven't forgotten anything LJ.

#180 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -
[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"] Backstabbing now Thats unfair,I wrote in a lot of now locked threads calling you a creepy/the next KMX that you could have readLJS9502_basic

I dont know,I dont have a clue what hes talking about TBH
#181 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] No I do not back stab. But AP does. Which is my issue with her. So stop telling me to be nice to her.LJS9502_basic

True.

Tried that once....she just keeps on trolling. So I'm done with her. I don't like people with zero integrity.

misunderstanding LJ.

#182 Posted by dave123321 (35250 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Back to birthdays Dave- 9 in nov Char- 1 in nov Pinta- 6 in jan

at least the glitches seemed to have decreased.
#183 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Back to birthdays Dave- 9 in nov Char- 1 in nov Pinta- 6 in jan

I've been periodically getting the oops page.
#184 Posted by TwoFace-BS (9531 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Back to birthdays Dave- 9 in nov Char- 1 in nov Pinta- 6 in jan

For now,I seem to get BONK going onto the homepage now though
#185 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="indzman"]

True.

indzman

misunderstanding LJ.

No she's a troll. She wanted attention. Now she has it. The negative kind. Users all have different experiences and relationships toward each other. I don't tell you to dislike her. Don't get in the middle of what happens in threads. And for the record...from a dispassionate basis...her threads all suck. I am free to say so....no?
#186 Posted by dave123321 (35250 posts) -
would not be the same without some glitches
#187 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -
would not be the same without some glitchesdave123321
But it might be better....:o
#188 Posted by dave123321 (35250 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"]would not be the same without some glitchesLJS9502_basic

no glitches would definitely be an improvement.
#189 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Tried that once....she just keeps on trolling. So I'm done with her. I don't like people with zero integrity.

LJS9502_basic

misunderstanding LJ.

No she's a troll. She wanted attention. Now she has it. The negative kind. Users all have different experiences and relationships toward each other. I don't tell you to dislike her. Don't get in the middle of what happens in threads. And for the record...from a dispassionate basis...her threads all suck. I am free to say so....no?

i dunno. never noticed AP talking behind your back tbh, if she does bring it to my notice. But i remember you defending AP in past , also me. Hope things turn out good between you two.

#190 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

misunderstanding LJ.

indzman

i dunno. never noticed AP talking behind your back tbh, if she does bring it to my notice. But i remember you defending AP in past , also me. Hope things turn out good between you two.

That happened when you left OT for a bit.....
#191 Posted by rocinante_ (1772 posts) -

lol...can anyone say they're surprised at the outcome of this thread? brb, gettin more popcorn

#192 Posted by indzman (24859 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] No she's a troll. She wanted attention. Now she has it. The negative kind. Users all have different experiences and relationships toward each other. I don't tell you to dislike her. Don't get in the middle of what happens in threads. And for the record...from a dispassionate basis...her threads all suck. I am free to say so....no?LJS9502_basic

That happened when you left OT for a bit.....

if so, that was wrong. i feel how you feel LJ, i feel exactly same towards certain users.

#193 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

lol...can anyone say they're surprised at the outcome of this thread? brb, gettin more popcorn

rocinante_
No I'm not surprised to see you come in and make a comment. *yawn* Boring though it was....
#194 Posted by rocinante_ (1772 posts) -

[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

LJS9502_basic

No I'm not surprised to see you come in and make a comment. *yawn* Boring though it was....

ok?

#195 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dave123321"]would not be the same without some glitchesdave123321

no glitches would definitely be an improvement.

And PMs don't work.....
#196 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

Looks like some people itt need to get out more..

#197 Posted by LJS9502_basic (158758 posts) -

Looks like some people itt need to get out more..

kingkong0124
Hey they hope for gifts...:o
#198 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20963 posts) -
Did it get real in this thread?
#199 Posted by MrPraline (21351 posts) -
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Mine is in two weeks, AP u gonna do something cool for it?AussieePet

She'll be the pinata!

Prepare your clubs everyone!!!

lol what? imma give him some chocolate pizza!

Thank you dear : >
#200 Posted by dave123321 (35250 posts) -
chocolate pizza sounds disgusting.