Was given an anime DVD volume with 2 disks, inside, both disks have same episodes.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

So i was given 2 anime DVD volumes. But both CDs inside one volume seem to have the same episodes (but the cover on the back said they would each contain different episodes). Is this maybe a mistake that happened when the CDs were created? No, i am not saying the CDs were pirated, they were new, and sealed inside, i am asking if this could have happened when they were made at the factory (or whatever)

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@hydralisk86: Not sure, would have to know the Anime Volume to check on it, could be a mistake though, would have to try and send it back.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

One might be SUBS one might be DUBS. You think of that?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

if they're really on CDs and not DVDs then it probably was a pirate, most animes I've had have also had the separate language tracks on the same disc, could just be a legit, I've seen pirate DVDs that have better production quality than the legit shit sold in stores across the US

where did you buy it? I'd return it and demand a new copy

I'm surprised you're baffled, you should know by looking at the box it came in what it should include

also, who buys anime in that 7 disc setup that's dated, it's like $20-25 a disc with like 3-4 episodes a disc, they sell entire seasons now for like $20-$40

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

if they're really on CDs and not DVDs then it probably was a pirate, most animes I've had have also had the separate language tracks on the same disc, could just be a legit, I've seen pirate DVDs that have better production quality than the legit shit sold in stores across the US

where did you buy it? I'd return it and demand a new copy

I'm surprised you're baffled, you should know by looking at the box it came in what it should include

also, who buys anime in that 7 disc setup that's dated, it's like $20-25 a disc with like 3-4 episodes a disc, they sell entire seasons now for like $20-$40

to be honest, my sister's boyfriend gave them to me. i think he sells them as a business, and he had some leftover.