• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts

Jake518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 Jake518
Member since 2010 • 233 Posts

I believe OP is the victim of a conspiracy. He has been led to believe all of these things such as these conspiracy theories into achieving an ulterior motive. Whom is behind this larger conspiracy then? The leading manufacturers of tin foil. They perpetuate these conspiracy theories to deceive people such as the OP into buying massive amounts of tin foil for the construction of hats. PLEASE EVERYONE!! I beg of you! Please help this poor man break free of the shackles of the tin foil corporations!

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
@ultimate-k said:

You would understand that you are apart of oneness the infinite consciousness having an experience. We are all connected to one another, that is why we are physic. You can change your DNA with your own consciousness, and if your on a lower frequency such as negative feelings, and if you think someone is going to attack you, then that can become your reality, I have experienced this my self.

Please provide the data you "researched" to discover you can change your DNA using your conscious mind.

You pretend to be "deep", however many of your statements are generic quotes, usually metaphors, that you choose to take out of context.
Examples?

@ultimate-k said:

You would understand that you are apart of oneness the infinite consciousness having an experience.

http://youtu.be/7D0BeLz5blM

@ultimate-k said:

The amount of coincidences, I had, I started to think everything was pre recorded

Anyone else watch the movie "Primer"?

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

Hey ultimate-k, remember that time when you weren't a loony? Can you, like, revert back, or something?

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

we are all mind controlled idiots!

...says the man who instructs us to watch a 9 hr seminar and throws down a bunch of vauge quotes derived from totally irrelevant subjects.

*hops aboard the train to fuktahtville*

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

@SNIPER4321: Science is neither of those things.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

@SNIPER4321 said:

So Science invent Atom bomb which is destruction of humanity.

i never said science is all evil. its both good and evil

And God made the devil and the species that constructed nuclear weapons yet he's trying to sell himself as being better than us. Pfft.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Nibroc420

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Ace6301 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

And God made the devil and the species that constructed nuclear weapons yet he's trying to sell himself as being better than us. Pfft.

God give them brain. but they use it in wrong way.

God is Omnipotent, he has the power to prevent that.

Why doesn't he? Is he evil too?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#162 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17637 Posts

I always love these conspiracy tools.

The funny thing is, people believe that the U.S. government is capable of pulling off a feat such as 9/11 and keeping the wool over everyone's eyes for all these years, yet the very basis of their argument against it not being a conspiracy stems from incompetent preparation or oversights from that same government. Anyone who asserts that our government is competent enough to successfully pull off and subsequently conceal to the world such a massive undertaking cannot at the same time claim such ineptitude in its execution.

So which is it?

I don't believe anything my government says but you truthers give them FAR too much credit. Christ, our leaders can barely keep the government running, much less pull off something as elaborate as 9/11, much less keep it secret.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

The funny thing is, people believe that the U.S. government is capable of pulling off a feat such as 9/11 and keeping the wool over everyone's eyes for all these years, yet the very basis of their argument against it not being a conspiracy stems from incompetent preparation or oversights from that same government. Anyone who asserts that our government is competent enough to successfully pull off and subsequently conceal to the world such a massive undertaking cannot at the same time claim such ineptitude in its execution.

So which is it?

I don't believe anything my government says but you truthers give them FAR too much credit. Christ, our leaders can barely keep the government running, much less pull off something as elaborate as 9/11, much less keep it secret.

There are forces way beyond the Goverment, and believe me they are capable, it doesn't matter if people know that 9/11 was an inside job, they got what they wanted an invasion to iraq/afghanistan, it is unlikly people would rise up because they are too afraid. What if I told you that 9/11 was a masonic ritual, and the towers where build to be destroyed? Look at all the predictive programming

Loading Video...

You can find 100s of examples online, and pre september 2001 tv shows/movies/games/comics

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

There are forces way beyond the Goverment, and believe me they are capable, it doesn't matter if people know that 9/11 was an inside job, they got what they wanted an invasion to iraq/afghanistan, it is unlikly people would rise up because they are too afraid. What if I told you that 9/11 was a masonic ritual, and the towers where build to be destroyed? Look at all the predictive programming

You can find 100s of examples online, and pre september 2001 tv shows/movies/games/comics

what does Die hard have to do with anything? it takes place in LA, in a single tower and the building doesn't collapse

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 lostrib

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Jake518 said:

I believe OP is the victim of a conspiracy.

and you ppls are victims of corrupt mainstream media.

And you are apparently a failure of the educational system

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ultimate-k

@lostrib said:

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

what does Die hard have to do with anything? it takes place in LA, in a single tower and the building doesn't collapse

1imageimage

Tower is being blown up on die hard cover, Nero's passport expires on 9/11.

Astrology is very important to the Elite!

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

cocaine is a helluva drug.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 ultimate-k
Loading Video...

Haha

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By lostrib

@SNIPER4321 said:

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Jake518 said:

yeah that educating system that afraid to teach reality.

why cant they teach reality?? why cant they teach about illumiati and freemasons??

Because they want to stick with shit that is provable, not conspiracy theories. I mean seriously, did you even graduate from high school or even a science class

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 lostrib

@ultimate-k said:

@lostrib said:

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

Tower is being blown up on die hard cover, Nero's passport expires on 9/11.

So what? the movie was made in 1988, and the tower doesn't get blown up. It has literally 0 to do with 9/11

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By lostrib

@SNIPER4321 said:

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Jake518 said:

yeah that educating system that afraid to teach reality.

why cant they teach reality?? why cant they teach about illumiati and freemasons??

Because they want to stick with shit that is provable, not conspiracy theories. I mean seriously, did you even graduate from high school or even a science class

First my field is Business administrator. but i know enough about sceince and know lot of science students who dont believe in evolution crap.

so according to international educating system. teaching evolution is right but teaching about secret organizations and how to beware of them is wrong

Except evolution isn't crap.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I think you may have surpassed lai in terms of stupid with that simpsons clip.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By lostrib

@SNIPER4321 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

anyone who speak truth is stupid.

except you don't speak the truth, but you do seem to be stupid

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 lostrib

@SNIPER4321 said:

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

anyone who speak truth is stupid.

except you don't speak the truth, but you do seem to be stupid

Truth is truth. reality is reality. deny it or not.

u ppls consider reality a conspiracy which is not true

except most of the stuff you say isn't reality. For example your claims on evolution

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

If you really are open-minded, then you will admit that you are perhaps the one who is being controlled.

You keep bringing up newspapers and mainstream media. Many people don't have access to that and they're not crazy. Like you.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Why so much focus on 911? Worse events have happened.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Nibroc420

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Nibroc420 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Ace6301 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

God is Omnipotent, he has the power to prevent that.

Why doesn't he? Is he evil too?

Just wait and see. all good deeds and bad deeds will be judge.

and real punishment and rewards are in afterlife. not in world

Exactly, God has decided to allow evil.
Without Evil, there can be no "Good".

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

He talked for 9 hours to prove his point. Not sure if devoted or just lunatic.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 MirkoS77

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

Loading Video...

See, here's the thing.

You hunt down and show all of these predictions that foretell 9/11 to me, but have you asked yourself why? If it was all planned out, WHY allow these things to be shown years beforehand? Why allow any indication that would plant the seed in your head and give you evidence that it was all planned? Don't you think these guys would be intelligent to hide and eradicate all "predictive programming" before the fact? I mean, they can do anything, right?

And I assume you are operating under the belief that the perpetrators of 9/11 were the ones that put all this stuff out there?

So, why do so? Wouldn't they wish to hide it and do everything in their power to avoid showing such things? It's like me going out and putting up posters of me punching someone in the face before I actually did so, and then I go and do so. Then everyone sees the poster and screams, "SEE???? It was all planned!!!"

Explain to me why would I do such a thing if I didn't wish to be caught?

Jake518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Jake518

@SNIPER4321 said:

"God give them brain" ..... I just read that in a caveman accent. Learn how to properly write a sentence.

Jake518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Jake518

@SNIPER4321 said:

@lostrib said:

First my field is Business administrator. but i know enough about sceince and know lot of science students who dont believe in evolution crap.

so according to international educating system. teaching evolution is right but teaching about secret organizations and how to beware of them is wrong

1) That worries me that you're in the field of business and that, according to you, involved in administration.

2) You do not know enough about science if you say "evolution crap" because if you decided to actually understand what evolution is, you will see that it a valid scientific theory (theory in science has a different meaning than in the common language by the way).

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By ultimate-k

@MirkoS77 said:

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

See, here's the thing.

You hunt down and show all of these predictions that foretell 9/11 to me, but have you asked yourself why? If it was all planned out, WHY allow these things to be shown years beforehand? Why allow any indication that would plant the seed in your head and give you evidence that it was all planned? Don't you think these guys would be intelligent to hide and eradicate all "predictive programming" before the fact? I mean, they can do anything, right?

And I assume you are operating under the belief that the perpetrators of 9/11 were the ones that put all this stuff out there?

So, why do so? Wouldn't they wish to hide it and do everything in their power to avoid showing such things? It's like me going out and putting up posters of me punching someone in the face before I actually did so, and then I go and do so. Then everyone sees the poster and screams, "SEE???? It was all planned!!!"

"PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING IS A SUBTLE FORM OF PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONING PROVIDED BY THE MEDIA TO ACQUAINT THE PUBLIC WITH PLANNED SOCIETAL CHANGES TO BE IMPLEMENTED BY OUR LEADERS. IF AND WHEN THESE CHANGES ARE PUT THROUGH, THE PUBLIC WILL ALREADY BE FAMILIARIZED WITH THEM AND WILL ACCEPT THEM AS ‘NATURAL PROGRESSIONS’, AS ALAN WATT CALLS IT; THUS LESSENING ANY POSSIBLE PUBLIC RESISTANCE AND COMMOTION."

I recommend watching the presentation to get the whole picture, you would also see where David Icke gets his Reptiles from it is not so crazy.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#188  Edited By THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

I followed the instructions but now my telekinetic powers only show up when my pants are tighter please help.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 MirkoS77

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

See, here's the thing.

"PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING IS A SUBTLE FORM OF PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONING PROVIDED BY THE MEDIA TO ACQUAINT THE PUBLIC WITH PLANNED SOCIETAL CHANGES TO BE IMPLEMENTED BY OUR LEADERS. IF AND WHEN THESE CHANGES ARE PUT THROUGH, THE PUBLIC WILL ALREADY BE FAMILIARIZED WITH THEM AND WILL ACCEPT THEM AS ‘NATURAL PROGRESSIONS’, AS ALAN WATT CALLS IT; THUS LESSENING ANY POSSIBLE PUBLIC RESISTANCE AND COMMOTION."

I recommend watching the presentation to get the whole picture, you would also see where David Icke gets his Reptiles from it is not so crazy.

I KNEW there was a reason I was able to continue to eat my cinnamon toast crunch cereal instead of feeling the urge to vomit while watching 9/11 unfold on TV! I've watched Diehard, Sesame Street and wrestling too many times! Damnit. Watching others' reaction puzzled me though. These Illuminati folks must have a different definition of "natural progression" than most people do.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By THE_DRUGGIE

@MirkoS77 said:

@ultimate-k said:

@MirkoS77 said:

So which is it?

Loading Video...

See, here's the thing.

Haven't you heard? Rasslin's the primary brainwash program!

Loading Video...

They even predict MURRRDERRRRS!

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 ultimate-k

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Nibroc420

@ultimate-k said:

The Matrix is real? :o

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 THE_DRUGGIE

@ultimate-k said:

Dat spell check squiggly line in the first one.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ultimate-k

@Nibroc420 said:

@ultimate-k said:

The Matrix is real? :o

Yes it is!

Loading Video...

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 ultimate-k
Loading Video...

I have to admit accusing the new reader a reptilian is abit silly, just ignore that part.

Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

@worlock77 said:

No thanks, I've seen David Icke's spiel before. I don't need to waste 9 hours of my valuable time to come to the same conclusion (he's full of shit) that I came to long ago.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#198 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

@ultimate-k said:

I have to admit accusing the new reader a reptilian is abit silly, just ignore that part.

See, you can't. It's intimately tied to the point he's trying to make, and by making Obama a reptile he sounds like an absolute fool.