This topic is locked from further discussion.

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#1 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts

So I get this little thing when ever I order from Newegg and Walmart.com. With Newegg my order goes through with no issues. It just skips that pop page and life goes on no big deal. Walmart.com used to do the same. However tonight when I wanna order Mafia 2 Collectors Edition it won't let me skip it! I don't wanna fill out this information because I already have this protection. I've done it all through the phone. But now it's making me do this to complete the order! But for some reason when I just click done it doesn't continue to the next page. It just sits there. I've been doing a lot of research and people keep saying you can skip it but how? It used to but not now. Is there anyone who can help me skip this Verified by Visa BS?

Thanks.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
I got one of those for the first time a few months ago... I just filled it out; it took like 30 seconds. Just fill it out, it's not harmful.
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DiabeticDood
I did I click continue and nothing happens.. I've tried a few times now. Refreshed the page. Everything.. My cards fine too. I used it today.
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dark__Link
I did I click continue and nothing happens.. I've tried a few times now. Refreshed the page. Everything.. My cards fine too. I used it today.DiabeticDood
I'm sorry, I actually wasn't being entirely truthful. You just submitted your information to a third party that distributes it to certain "shady" individuals across the globe...
ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

^What Dark__Link said

If I am to order anything online I'd rather use American Express, I found that they are the easiest to deal with

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DiabeticDood
[QUOTE="DiabeticDood"]I did I click continue and nothing happens.. I've tried a few times now. Refreshed the page. Everything.. My cards fine too. I used it today.Dark__Link
I'm sorry, I actually wasn't being entirely truthful. You just submitted your information to a third party that distributes it to certain "shady" individuals across the globe...

Then how the heck do I get passed this? I just wanna purchase my item with my 20$ egift card..
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="DiabeticDood"]I did I click continue and nothing happens.. I've tried a few times now. Refreshed the page. Everything.. My cards fine too. I used it today.DiabeticDood

Then how the heck do I get passed this? I just wanna purchase my item with my 20$ egift card..

:P Kidding, obviously. But if it's not working then I dunno what to tell you.
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DiabeticDood
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="DiabeticDood"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"] I'm sorry, I actually wasn't being entirely truthful. You just submitted your information to a third party that distributes it to certain "shady" individuals across the globe...

:P Kidding, obviously. But if it's not working then I dunno what to tell you.

Your post got me a little scared.. Haha I did more research and found out it's only a scam when the VbV is emailed to you. Visa won't email you anything 99% of the time it says. But if it pops up when you're purchasing something and never opens in another window it's the real VbV.. I might just call the Walmart Customer service and see what they say. Thanks.
Avatar image for CrazyKilljoy117
CrazyKilljoy117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 CrazyKilljoy117
Member since 2006 • 1073 Posts
Good luck with VbV if you ever forget your password. You only get 3 tries TOTAL to guess and then your account is locked. Customer service is almost non-existent depending on your bank :x
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Whatever you do, just stop trying to purchase the item. Find another method of purchasing it. Now check your bank or credit card statement and see if there's any odd activities that are not normal. If there is a problem or an issue, call your credit card company or bank.