deactivated-64fbf588222fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-64fbf588222fb
Member since 2021 • 1253 Posts

Vegans avoid meat,eggs but proteins are very good for body. They also avoid fish which is rich in calcium and again good for healthy living.

They live on vegetables only

Vegans are stupid or clever if you think this over?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I've seen serious vegans look like skeletons with skin draped over them. I can't imagine that being healthy over someone that has actual meat on their bones.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Vegans are vegans

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

It depends on the vegan. Some eat oreos, gummies and fries all day. Those vegans don't live very long. Then you have vegans who eat balanced diet, get all their nutrition. These people look 10 or 20 years younger than their real age and end up outliving most of us, end up with lower rates of all diseases like cancer, heart disease and so on.

GhostRecon2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 GhostRecon2020
Member since 2020 • 73 Posts

@kazumakiryu21: I dont live on vegetables only. Fish are not good for your health, nor any other kind of animal products.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

It's neither clever nor stupid. The important thing is to have a balanced diet with proper nutrition. That's possible whether you're vegan or not. All it takes is some research on the subject, like @girlusocrazy proved. That is, unless there are additional benefits to one lifestyle over the other I am not aware off.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Plenty of grains, legumes, and vegetables have protein. Quinoa, beans, lentils, dark green vegetables...all good sources of protein.

Vegetarian-based diets are also easier to farm sustainably and even regeneratively.

Honestly we could all take a page from their book and eat more plants. Not that I dislike animal-based protein, I just think a lot of people (especially ever since high-protein diets became a thing) really put so much emphasis on protein and getting it from animals.

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

It depends on the vegan. Some eat oreos, gummies and fries all day. Those vegans don't live very long. Then you have vegans who eat balanced diet, get all their nutrition. These people look 10 or 20 years younger than their real age and end up outliving most of us, end up with lower rates of all diseases like cancer, heart disease and so on.

Haha yeah, maybe some vegans are dumb, but veganism doesn't make you dumb.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

Plenty of grains, legumes, and vegetables have protein. Quinoa, beans, lentils, dark green vegetables...all good sources of protein.

Vegetarian-based diets are also easier to farm sustainably and even regeneratively.

Honestly we could all take a page from their book and eat more plants. Not that I dislike animal-based protein, I just think a lot of people (especially ever since high-protein diets became a thing) really put so much emphasis on protein and getting it from animals.

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Haha yeah, maybe some vegans are dumb, but veganism doesn't make you dumb.

the thing with meat diet is that meat is calorie dense. You eat a small piece of stake and thats already 500 calories. A burger by itself is like 600 calories and its full of greasy oils, fats and all this unhealthy stuff. The proper vegan, and im not talking about the vegan that subsists off oreos, but the REAL vegan, has to make up for the calories lost from meat, and they tend to eat tons of fruit, and lentils, beans, etc to make up that difference. All that nutrition they get, is something thats lost in the typical western diet, that usually consists of a huge chunk of chicken, sausage or a burger as the center piece. And not to mention, a lot of meat is just not healthy, the way its prepared, dripping in oil and fat.

im not judging either, im typically eating the western diet all day, and thats sloppy burgers and crispy fried chicken. Though one day, I do want to switch over to a healthier diet...its just so damn hard.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

It's stupid. Animals kill and eat human flesh. So what's wrong with humans eating animal meat?

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12 Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

Protein's are important, and i eat everything that would help my body. You just can't live healthy without a Perfect balanced diet.

Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Masterkiller103

Protein's are important, and i eat everything that would help my body. You just can't live healthy without a Perfect balanced diet.

Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Masterkiller103

@omegamaster: u smert.