US General says raiding Syria is key to the stop of Al Qaeda

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 seahorse123
Member since 2012 • 1237 Posts

WASHINGTON: The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria cannot be defeated unless the United States or its partners take on the Sunni militants in Syria, the chairman of the joint chiefs of Staff said Thursday.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/US-general-says-raiding-Syria-is-key-to-halting-ISIS/articleshow/40667245.cms

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

The middle east is a mess that we don't need to be getting our hands in.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

Well I'm sure he knows whats best, afterall removing Saddam's evil regime has worked wonder's for the people of Iraq.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By seahorse123

@Motokid6: ISIS is Al Qaeda btw just to confirm that for everyone. Al Qaeda has made an Islamic state.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 seahorse123

@YearoftheSnake5: We got involved in it all in 1979 by the CIA funding Bin Laden's terrorist network using taxpayers money.

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 YearoftheSnake5

@seahorse123 said:

We got involved in it all in 1979 by the CIA funding Bin Laden's terrorist network using taxpayers money.

Bin Laden wasn't running the show at first when the Afghans were fighting the Soviets, but yes, we got all involved in that with taxpayer money. Prior to that, we got involved with overthrowing Iran's government. We don't need to be getting our hands in that area. It's a messy, fragile, cash burn.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@seahorse123 said:

We got involved in it all in 1979 by the CIA funding Bin Laden's terrorist network using taxpayers money.

Bin Laden wasn't running the show at first when the Afghans were fighting the Soviets, but yes, we got all involved in that with taxpayer money. Prior to that, we got involved with overthrowing Iran's government. We don't need to be getting our hands in that area. It's a messy, fragile, cash burn.

Preach it! They gotta learn to fight their own battles over there.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 seahorse123

@YearoftheSnake5: But our so called 'government' and the puppet masters above it will exploit this situation to their advantage as they always do.

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 YearoftheSnake5

@seahorse123 said:

But our so called 'government' and the puppet masters above it will exploit this situation to their advantage as they always do.

That's irrelevant to my opinion. I don't believe we need to be over there. That belief isn't necessarily shared with representatives and the government might go in anyway.

Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts

The ISIS didn't come from nowhere to have the training and combat experience to be able to take over large parts of Syria and Iraq. Back when they were part of the Syrian rebels taking on Assad they got US money, weapons and training. Reports of their behaviour back then were just as concerning as they are today for anyone paying attention but it got written off as pro-Assad propaganda or simply ignored. The better solution would be to stop funding Islamic rebels and let the more moderate and secular forces in the mid east take care of them.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 seahorse123

@YearoftheSnake5: Oh it is since they control our government they will get involved in this and always will and always have for years. It likes regions being unstable they are more easy to exploit economically and play militarily. Look at Ukraine for an example in Europe exploited politically destroyed economically then move in with various companies to exploit the vulnerability of that nation while all the time going on about overthrowing a dictator when just bringing in a worse leader and destabilising a country. Divide and conquer.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By seahorse123

@Strakha: I am glad someone is informed about what is really going on. Funny in mainstream media we never heard of the thousands of Christians that had been slaughtered by Al Qaeda 'rebels' in Syria but heard about the chemical weapons false flag used by the west to invade but luckily they did not. Trained in Jordan given millions by the CIA and Saudi Arabia and others. They are going to split the country in 3, Kurds get the North, Iran gets the east and then ISIS can hit Syria and have western Iraq. All of it manufactured by the west and the media calls Al Qaeda IS, ISIS or ISIL to confuse people. It makes me feel sick when they think we are so stupid to fall for the fact that ISIS the biggest terrorist organisation to date just appeared out of no where and started taking over whole countries. WE ARE NOT STUPID.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

Yeah, trusting our worthless government in the past sure paid off (the war-profiteers at least). WMD's were a total lie, al-CIA-da and now ISIS were all funded & trained by the US. What could possibly go wrong with more endless wars in the middle-east?

Anyone that really believes that another war being in the US's favor is hopeless. The real terrorists are certainly in Washington, I worry about them and their bullshit plans FAR more than any terrorist group on the other side of the planet.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 seahorse123

@doozie78: While brainless sheeple watch the puppet masters propaganda and believe ISIS(Al Qaeda) just appeared like magic fairies.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I have doubts, I mean I've heard plenty how ISIS is too crazy for Al Qaeda, if anything ISIS runs the risk of making Al Qaeda look like a moderate Islamic militant group.

Anyhow, maybe there's a lesson to be learned here, and that's that removing secular dictators isn't always a good thing. I mean, I thought we pretty much learned that in Iraq but I guess the message didn't make it to the top. You pretty much need a dictatorship to keep these radical Islamic factions in check.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By seahorse123

@lamprey263: ISIS is Al Qaeda reformed and refunded and even more evil than before.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lamprey263

@seahorse123 said:

@lamprey263: ISIS is Al Qaeda reformed and refunded and even more evil than before.

I think we're talking about different Al Qaeda, I'm talking about Al Qaeda proper and the one you're talking about was their doppleganger that rose up during the Iraq occupation, formerly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

Also, the article reads "US general says raiding Syria is key to halting ISIS", I took issue with your altered headline because it didn't make any sense.

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 YearoftheSnake5

@lamprey263 said:

I think we're talking about different Al Qaeda, I'm talking about Al Qaeda proper and the one you're talking about was their doppleganger that rose up during the Iraq occupation, formerly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

You are correct. This is a different, off branch of Al Qaeda. It's the epitome of Ayman al-Zawahiri's inability to control his affiliates.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Given that this is a mainstream media article it must be disinformation planted by the globalists to make us think we are going to attack ISIS, when in reality we are about to be rounded up and put in FEMA camps to await our mass beheadings. Clearly ISIS has been created by the globalists as a means to practice and perfect modern day decapitation and soon the plan to reduce the global population by 80% will be initiated, one head at a time. And you thought the commies were scary!

P.S. Stay away from fluoride.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

He's right.

I heard a story about how we sent in 300 army rangers in a couple months ago. Not sure what happened with that.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

They have to stop attacking the militants and go after who is funding these scum bags. All they keep doing in my opinion is bombing the shit out of the trained men, which is fine and all, but then forget about who is supplying them the funds and weapons to go rage war across the country side. It's an endless circle. Do list one group of radicals then another one follows right behind them.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lamprey263

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@lamprey263 said:

You are correct. This is a different, off branch of Al Qaeda. It's the epitome of Ayman al-Zawahiri's inability to control his affiliates.

Al Qaeda: Do you think maybe you guys can try to cut down on civilian casualties, it's hurting our reputation?

Al Qaeda in Iraq: I think it's time we started seeing other people.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#26 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
@seahorse123 said:

@doozie78: While brainless sheeple watch the puppet masters propaganda and believe ISIS(Al Qaeda) just appeared like magic fairies.

News outlets reported the progress of ISIS throughout Iraq including how they acquired abandoned vehicles, weapons, and supplies that were originally supplied to Iraqi militias by the United States government. Iraqi militia morale was so low that they fled their positions without much conflict. That is how they became so prominent in these past few weeks. I presume you knew that which would mean you are suggesting Iraqi militias are working with the Illuminati.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Impossible, the JV team can't be this good.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

Ignore them.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

lol American Government just wont give up on regime change of a democratically elected leader in Syria.. and a dead journalist will be used for justification

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5: "Bin Laden wasn't running the show at first when the Afghans were fighting the Soviets, but yes, we got all involved in that with taxpayer money. Prior to that, we got involved with overthrowing Iran's government. We don't need to be getting our hands in that area. It's a messy, fragile, cash burn."

Why change a habit of a lifetime?

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

They have to stop attacking the militants and go after who is funding these scum bags. All they keep doing in my opinion is bombing the shit out of the trained men, which is fine and all, but then forget about who is supplying them the funds and weapons to go rage war across the country side. It's an endless circle. Do list one group of radicals then another one follows right behind them.

Then the US would have to publicly admit that Saudi Arabia is the largest supporter of Sunni extremism in the world. Not necessarily the government proper, but wealth Saudi families. And Saudi Arabia is our "ally".

There is a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran currently waging in the ME. Sunni vs. Shi'a guise over economic control of assets in other countries. Saddam's collapse left an enormous power vacuum and every nutjob came out of hiding, allowing us to truly grasp just how many utterly insane, 10th-century anachronisms still reside in the Middle East.

The 20th century was the fight against totalitarian regimes. Nazism/fascism on the Right. Communism (or whatever you call the Soviets and Mao Chinese) on the Left. The 21st century is going to be described as the fight against militarized, radical Islam. Against groups who don't abide by international laws, don't wear uniforms, and hide among civilian populations because they are cowards.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#32 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

I have a feeling they will use the ISIS as an excuse to intervene into Syria and attack Assad. Judging by the facts that there propaganda agaisnt Assad had failed.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

wake the hell up young ones, we've been subverting the world forever, more than likely bombing Syria for the last 3 years at least... the next planned war is with Syria period. The government/UN is doing every type of propaganda to cause war with Syria and Assad knows he's going to be assassinated, he'll be lucky to get out alive. Another terrorist hit by the US/UN on a nations ruler. Israel is the myth we created to give justification for controlling Africa as a continental whole for it's resources, it's been going on FOREVER or the last 2000 years or so since the Egyptian culture was destroyed. Africom was recognized, or given official status in 2008, it's African command based out of Europe but the western rulers, the real rulers of the western nations have been doing whatever it takes to control African raw material, gold, diamonds etc, for a long, long time now.

You can play your bang bang war game shooters but the reason they push FPS in the US is blatantly because they want to recruit you into carrying around depleted uranium like the idiots in these modern wars in the middle east, it's pure evil. Google DU munitions and wake up, the UN/government doesn't care at all about your lives, they will flush your life down the toilet in their mad quest for global domination. Taxed to death, forever enslaved to worship a dead Jew, watching 'reality tv' etc, they know you're a moron so they don't care if they flush your lives down the crapper. My ex-brother in law fought in the Gulf War, his daughter was on the news, she had a golf ball sized tumor behind her nasal cavity and they had to remove the top of her skull to operate, it's crazy that she's still alive at all. She probably got cancer from the uranium he had to carry around and shoot. When you shoot DU rounds of any caliber or size tank shell you breath in the nano ceramic radioactive hot particles and eventually die, but even after you die the uranium lasts forever or 4.5 billion years to kill other people. Even if they cremated your dead body the radioactive dust goes on forever.

The next war will be in Syria, they will make it so by whatever means of propaganda or staged even/911 they feel necessary. Just wait and see, I predicted war with Syria 2 years ago, it's going to happen. ISIS is a joke, a bunch of guys in masks posing for the camera? lol come on... they are claiming on the news in the US that they have PASSPORTS? wow they shouldn't be hard to track if they've GOT PASSPORTS... COME ONE, ISIS is coming and they've GOT PASSPORTS. WAKE UP.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheWalkingGhost

This whole thread seems to have been hijacked by left wing conspiracy theorists. Ugh.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheWalkingGhost

This whole thread seems to have been hijacked by left win conspiracy theorists. Ugh.

@yixingtpot said:

wake the hell up young ones, we've been subverting the world forever, more than likely bombing Syria for the last 3 years at least... the next planned war is with Syria period. The government/UN is doing every type of propaganda to cause war with Syria and Assad knows he's going to be assassinated, he'll be lucky to get out alive. Another terrorist hit by the US/UN on a nations ruler. Israel is the myth we created to give justification for controlling Africa as a continental whole for it's resources, it's been going on FOREVER or the last 2000 years or so since the Egyptian culture was destroyed. Africom was recognized, or given official status in 2008, it's African command based out of Europe but the western rulers, the real rulers of the western nations have been doing whatever it takes to control African raw material, gold, diamonds etc, for a long, long time now.

You can play your bang bang war game shooters but the reason they push FPS in the US is blatantly because they want to recruit you into carrying around depleted uranium like the idiots in these modern wars in the middle east, it's pure evil. Google DU munitions and wake up, the UN/government doesn't care at all about your lives, they will flush your life down the toilet in their mad quest for global domination. Taxed to death, forever enslaved to worship a dead Jew, watching 'reality tv' etc, they know you're a moron so they don't care if they flush your lives down the crapper. My ex-brother in law fought in the Gulf War, his daughter was on the news, she had a golf ball sized tumor behind her nasal cavity and they had to remove the top of her skull to operate, it's crazy that she's still alive at all. She probably got cancer from the uranium he had to carry around and shoot. When you shoot DU rounds of any caliber or size tank shell you breath in the nano ceramic radioactive hot particles and eventually die, but even after you die the uranium lasts forever or 4.5 billion years to kill other people. Even if they cremated your dead body the radioactive dust goes on forever.

The next war will be in Syria, they will make it so by whatever means of propaganda or staged even/911 they feel necessary. Just wait and see, I predicted war with Syria 2 years ago, it's going to happen. ISIS is a joke, a bunch of guys in masks posing for the camera? lol come on... they are claiming on the news in the US that they have PASSPORTS? wow they shouldn't be hard to track if they've GOT PASSPORTS... COME ONE, ISIS is coming and they've GOT PASSPORTS. WAKE UP.

You have to be joking. You don't really think this way, do you?

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost: my father is double dip retired, 20 years Air Force, 21 years ATF, and yet he's like you... he can't see what right before his own eyes. He spouts out stuff about Eisenhower warning about the 'military industrial complex' etc, but can't piece basic reality together. DU weapons are real, I didn't invent them, would never use them let alone be stupid enough to join the military and let them command me to even carry around URANIUM, high grade URANIUM which requires 8 inches of solid lead to shield HUMAN FLESS from the radioactive isotopes from frying you alive.

So you in your infinite FPS gamer wisdom find it unimaginable that war with Syria is on the horizon? Gaddafi was calling for a new AFRICAN currency, African unity in other words and that is what the Libya situation is and was all about... hence we assassinated him. Assad went before the world 2 years or so ago and proclaimed he'd never use chemical weapons etc, why? Because he knew he was next to be assassinated. That's why the propaganda machine in the west has done nothing but spew and endless tirade of "chemical weapons, chemical weapons, ISIS for get about Al Qaeda... Al Qaeda who? it's ALL ISIS now baby" it's laughable to anybody who doesn't have their heads stuck up Teddy Roosevelt's zombified ass.

History isn't found in Call of Duty games it's found by reading, a skill lost on people like you. The Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan on and on, all wars started based on false flag operations, or LIES to the common people. If you're young enough you'll find out for yourself when they draft you into the Syrian war. I'm just curios to see if they can pull it off via basic news propaganda or if they'll have to blow up another land mark to jump start morons into another HALO shooter type fragfest patriotic frenzy.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

i wander if russia will do anything if the USA trys to attack syria.

Avatar image for WolfgarTheQuiet
WolfgarTheQuiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By WolfgarTheQuiet
Member since 2010 • 483 Posts

Government runs Al Qeada.

@yixingtpot Damn straight man. Good to see some gamers who are aware of whats really going on out there.

Russia wants to spread its currency as well. Thats why US and UN are onto them now using MH 17 and Ukraine conflict as a media propaganda.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheWalkingGhost

@yixingtpot said:

@TheWalkingGhost: my father is double dip retired, 20 years Air Force, 21 years ATF, and yet he's like you... he can't see what right before his own eyes. He spouts out stuff about Eisenhower warning about the 'military industrial complex' etc, but can't piece basic reality together. DU weapons are real, I didn't invent them, would never use them let alone be stupid enough to join the military and let them command me to even carry around URANIUM, high grade URANIUM which requires 8 inches of solid lead to shield HUMAN FLESS from the radioactive isotopes from frying you alive.

So you in your infinite FPS gamer wisdom find it unimaginable that war with Syria is on the horizon? Gaddafi was calling for a new AFRICAN currency, African unity in other words and that is what the Libya situation is and was all about... hence we assassinated him. Assad went before the world 2 years or so ago and proclaimed he'd never use chemical weapons etc, why? Because he knew he was next to be assassinated. That's why the propaganda machine in the west has done nothing but spew and endless tirade of "chemical weapons, chemical weapons, ISIS for get about Al Qaeda... Al Qaeda who? it's ALL ISIS now baby" it's laughable to anybody who doesn't have their heads stuck up Teddy Roosevelt's zombified ass.

History isn't found in Call of Duty games it's found by reading, a skill lost on people like you. The Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan on and on, all wars started based on false flag operations, or LIES to the common people. If you're young enough you'll find out for yourself when they draft you into the Syrian war. I'm just curios to see if they can pull it off via basic news propaganda or if they'll have to blow up another land mark to jump start morons into another HALO shooter type fragfest patriotic frenzy.

Yep, definitely a troll. Way too clueless not to be. Have your laughs, you wont last long here. BTW, i hate COD and FPS. Oh and just you know, more so others know that the African Union is a real thing and still around. Stop trolling, mmmkay?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:

I have a feeling they will use the ISIS as an excuse to intervene into Syria and attack Assad. Judging by the facts that there propaganda agaisnt Assad had failed.

If you think that then you have no clue as to the regions problems. Assad is still/and will be in power because everyone who knows anything about the region, knows that its a hell of a lot better to have a Assad at power then having militant islamic sharia leaders like ISIS at the helm. In fact what ISIS is doing is "hurting" their cause a lot more than helping it, because the brutality will force the western world and US to intervene and fight them hard.

Also hurting might not actually be the case since they might actually win a lot of followers on this, one thing is America and the west fighting a terrorist org. another is fighting a actual sovereign state which even in the more moderate understanding of the Quran is cause for Jihad.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CommandoAgent

@Jacanuk said:

@CommandoAgent said:

If you think that then you have no clue as to the regions problems. Assad is still/and will be in power because everyone who knows anything about the region, knows that its a hell of a lot better to have a Assad at power then having militant islamic sharia leaders like ISIS at the helm. In fact what ISIS is doing is "hurting" their cause a lot more than helping it, because the brutality will force the western world and US to intervene and fight them hard.

Also hurting might not actually be the case since they might actually win a lot of followers on this, one thing is America and the west fighting a terrorist org. another is fighting a actual sovereign state which even in the more moderate understanding of the Quran is cause for Jihad.

"If you think that then you have no clue as to the regions problems"

I have being following the events since 2011.

"America and the west fighting a terrorist org."

An terrorist org which they wanted to arm in Syria agaisnt Assad.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

@Motokid6:

I'd be concerned with ISIS if I were them. They have money and organization that al qaeda could only dream of. It is quite scary.

I still think thesr arab springs were staged by the CIA or Israel to destabilize the region. They got rid of mubarak, assad and got rid of saddam ages ago. And the region is worse off.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@helwa1988 said:

@Motokid6:

I'd be concerned with ISIS if I were them. They have money and organization that al qaeda could only dream of. It is quite scary.

I still think thesr arab springs were staged by the CIA or Israel to destabilize the region. They got rid of mubarak, assad and got rid of saddam ages ago. And the region is worse off.

Assad's still around. The disorganization of the Syrian opposition is making it easier for Assad to keep his power.Mubarak was gotten rid of by the arab spring and not by the US.You are right about Saddam.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I think ISIS may force the US to stay active in Iraq because they have been ignoring it a bit after the military mission ended.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

@super600: Asaad may be still around but he certainly doesnt have the power he use to. I believe the whole arab spring was started by CIA agents. Even the assassination of Qadafi was suspicious

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46  Edited By GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

The middle east is a mess that we don't need to be getting our hands in.

this is really cute, right after you shove your hands deep up the backside of the middle east straight after the destruction of Turkeys Caliphate, you want to pretend you have absolute zero influence there?

don't worry about putting your hand inside, it's already deep in there, please find a way to take it back out again, and take your Saud friends with you.

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 YearoftheSnake5

@GrayF0X786 said:

this is really cute, right after you shove your hands deep up the backside of the middle east straight after the destruction of Turkeys Caliphate, you want to pretend you have absolute zero influence there?

don't worry about putting your hand inside, it's already deep in there, please find a way to take it back out again, and take your Saud friends with you.

You misunderstand. We're on the same page.

Where did I pretend the United States has no influence? Nowhere. You assumed that. It's obvious we've manipulated middle eastern politics for our own favor at the expense of the people in that region. Perhaps I should have said that we don't need to get our hands deeper into the mess. We don't need to be there, and the region would probably be better off. There's a reason so many countries don't like us.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jacanuk

@CommandoAgent said:

@Jacanuk said:

@CommandoAgent said:

You might want to follow the situation more closely then.

Also currently the plans to arm the rebels in syria isen´t on the table and even when it was, the key concern was that it would end up in the hands of the extremist groups.

So again you might want to follow the region a bit more closely because what you are saying makes no sense unless you get your news from Fox.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CommandoAgent

@Jacanuk said:

@CommandoAgent said:

@Jacanuk said:

@CommandoAgent said:

You might want to follow the situation more closely then.

Also currently the plans to arm the rebels in syria isen´t on the table and even when it was, the key concern was that it would end up in the hands of the extremist groups.

So again you might want to follow the region a bit more closely because what you are saying makes no sense unless you get your news from Fox.

First i dont own FOX News anymore. And i get my sources from elsewhere and those sources whom there contacts within the region itself my sources even told me that the rebels yes the moderate according to our news outlets, they were using drugs to improve there combat ability and what not.

"Also currently the plans to arm the rebels in Syria isen´t on the table"

The France on the other hand are still supplying the arms. Dont forget the ISIS movement started in northern Syria.

"You might want to follow the situation more closely then."

Believe me i do more then most the majority of everyone else whose there focus seems to be on the ice bucket challenge and what not. Although the challenge does sound fun.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk

@CommandoAgent said:

First i dont own FOX News anymore. And i get my sources from elsewhere and those sources whom there contacts within the region itself my sources even told me that the rebels yes the moderate according to our news outlets, they were using drugs to improve there combat ability and what not.

"Also currently the plans to arm the rebels in Syria isen´t on the table"

The France on the other hand are still supplying the arms. Dont forget the ISIS movement started in northern Syria.

"You might want to follow the situation more closely then."

Believe me i do more then most the majority of everyone else whose there focus seems to be on the ice bucket challenge and what not. Although the challenge does sound fun.

Drugs? ehmm, you were claiming that the west lead by the US would go and either arm or help the rebels overthrow Assad, which certainly isn't the case anymore, particular not now when ISIS is running around down there, the last thing any american leader wants is to create a new terrorist nest and particular not in a modern country like Syria where most of the population is well-educated and up until the "civil-war" was considered to be one of the most-modern western-muslim countries in the region.

If the French are selling arms to the rebels they are more stupid then anyone would or could imagine them to be, i know they sold weapons before ISIS become the new black, but today i highly doubt the french would actually want to be known as a terrorist supporting nation.

So you might read more but that makes me wonder how you would believe that any american president or western country would even consider removing a moderate "muslim" leader no matter what he might be considered.