UPDATE: 18 yr old girl brutally murdered by Boyfriend, tried killing himself now in hospital and will be charged

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

UPDATE: New link from Syracuse News

UTICA, N.Y. -- A Cicero man who posted bloody photos of his dead 17-year-old girlfriend after he killed her and then tried to kill himself has been charged with her murder, Utica police said Monday night.

Brandon Andrew Clark, 21, was charged with second-degree murder, a class A-1 felony punishable up to 25 years in state prison, police said.

Clark is accused of slitting the throat of Bianca Devins, killing her Sunday morning.

He then cut his throat in front of police officers and took a selfie, police have said.

Clark posted photos of Devins’s bloody body and himself online, kicking off a firestorm of online posts, comments and coverage.

Utica police said they responded to Poe Street in Utica after Clark called 911, and made “incriminating statements” and implied he was going to harm himself.

As police arrived, Clark stabbed himself in the neck. He then lay down across a green tarp near a black SUV, police said.

Officers noticed hair protruding from under the tarp and asked where Devins was. Clark told the officers she was under the tarp. He then pulled out a cell phone and took photos of himself lying across the dead teen, police said.

Clark struggled briefly with police before he was taken into custody on Sunday. He was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries to his neck, police have said.

On Monday, police interviewed Clark and charged him with Devins’s murder, police said.

Clark and Devins had been dating for two to three months, police said the Devins’ family told investigators. They met on Instagram, police said, and communicated online. Their relationship progressed into a “personally intimate one” and they spent time together, meeting each others’ families, police have said.

On Saturday, the pair had planned to go to a concert together in New York City, and police said it is believed they attended that event, arriving around 7:30 p.m. They left and drove back to Utica sometime after 10 p.m., when some argument occurred between them, police have said.

The argument continued. Clark took out a large, black-handled knife, which police say he used to kill Devins.

Police have said Clark took and distributed photographs of Devins’s body on an online messaging platform. From there, images from Devins’ grisly death quickly spread on the Internet.

Clark was arraigned Monday on the murder charge. Police said he is now “in the custody of the Oneida County Correctional Facility.” It is unclear if he has been released from a hospital or is being guarded there.

Edited with a better source

WARNING: Some of the links here may contain graphic images of the victim

This story made me sick to my stomach that there are a lot of people online that spent majority of their lives being anti-social and unmarried and then they find a cute girl online thinking they can be in a relationship. But this guy..... went all out finding her address and killed her! Chopped her head off and posted them on his Discord and Instagram!

The worst part, a lot of incels stated that she deserved it because she was gaining popular and was attracting losers online. I repeat NO ONE DESERVE THIS!

I will NOT link to the killers instagram account, he does not deserve any recognition

Police are still investigating the murder, however, some online users have already tracked the killer, he's still alive and hiding.

Link

This story was also reported locally in Utica, NY

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58927 Posts

Yea, I saw this. He done a pretty lousy job filtering that picture out.

Discord in general is pretty seedy. People seem to drop their guard and get overly personal in their bubbles.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56087 Posts

Never ever give anyone their location and always remain hidden. Sad to hear about this.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

I don't think we need any pictures posted here with more details than the one in OP.

From what I gather, this was done by a long time family friend?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@davillain-: The guy that killed her was her boyfriend. I'm sure he knew where she lived, etc. But good advice otherwise.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@horgen: "The boyfriend of a 17-year-old social media star is accused of slitting her throat before posting a picture of her body on Instagram and then trying to kill himself."

https://wikiglobals.com/brandon-andrew-clark-bio-wiki-age/

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#9 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Man, that’s sickening. Really unfortunate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

I know many bitches be dumb, but its not like this chick cut his dick off or anything.

To me, things said online are meaningless and don't mean nothing. Its why I don't feel people should be fired for saying something on Twitter.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@saltslasher said:

To me, things said online are meaningless and don't mean nothing.

That's uhhh...about the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

You are responsible for your speech on the internet just as much as you are any other medium. This isn't opinion, it's law.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@br0kenrabbit: depends on what country your in and what kind of speech

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

What is wrong with people, seriously?

Jesus... people these days on the internet and social media.

That screenshot is poorly edited, looks very gruesome and can visualize what it looks like without the blur.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 br0kenrabbit

@jeezers said:

@br0kenrabbit: depends on what country your in and what kind of speech

I don't know any country that doesn't have laws against threatening statements, libel and slander.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

I don't know any country that doesn't have laws against threatening statements, libel and slander.

United States. Threatening speech is highly protected in a number of areas, including stating intention to murder someone (my state is one of those), while libel and slander can be incredibly difficult to prove in court depending on how it's worded.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

What is incel?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 br0kenrabbit

@baelnergal said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

United States. Threatening speech is highly protected in a number of areas, including stating intention to murder someone (my state is one of those), while libel and slander can be incredibly difficult to prove in court depending on how it's worded.

In which state is it legal to say that you intend to murder someone?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 br0kenrabbit

@sakaixx said:

What is incel?

Involuntary Celibate. Basically, boys with no class who can't get laid and blame girls for all their problems in life.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Some really messed up people out there. What's scary is the fact that they were in a relationship for months, so this was no stranger. I wonder if she had any idea how crazy this guy is.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:
@sakaixx said:

What is incel?

Involuntary Celibate. Basically, boys with no class who can't get laid and blame girls for all their problems in life.

Thanks. on wikipedia states that there were many murder cases and even mass murders can be linked to this incel thing. Damn I sometimes heard it but never took interest but definitely a very dangerous emotional state.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

I bet "incel" extremism is more common in America. If we would only legalize prostitution. Fucking religion and moral police.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:

I bet "incel" extremism is more common in America. If we would only legalize prostitution. Fucking religion and moral police.

Everything I have seen says "not really," with the caveat that the ones who do exist feel freer to act. But, for the most part, it's just internet trolls being internet trolls.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

Internet fueled youth. Cant be bothered to read any of this stuff. Poor parenting. Im greatful i did not grow up in todays age. I have been told to take the death threats thrown my way very seriously. Got a hardcore female stalker who wont leave me be.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@ezekiel43 said:

I a lot of incels seek romantic affection and think they're entitled to it. Not something you can get from prostitutes.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#25  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
@br0kenrabbit said:
@sakaixx said:

What is incel?

Well it's also what people call the MGTOW people (who can still have sex) as an insult. So it's not as simple anymore. In fact I've seen people on here throw the insult around at people they disagree with, to indicate they are bad people.

What makes it worse is that people who are involuntarily not finding a sex life are not necessarily bad people. It's just another form of harassment.