Unvaccinated Children Less Likely to have Asthma or Allergies

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 weedfacekilla
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts
German homeopathic practitioner Andreas Bachmair compiled health data on more than 8,000 unvaccinated children from at least 15 different countries, and compared it to health data compiled on more than 17,400 vaccinated children involved in a German study known as KiGGS - The German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents. The children involved in both studies ranged in age from 0 - 17, but most of the children involved in the unvaccinated study were eight years of age or younger. Both studies, however, used the same criteria for collecting data on children's health, and both are considered to have arrived at valid results. In every single health category evaluated as part of both studies, the overall health of unvaccinated children was leaps and bounds ahead of the vaccinated children. The allergy rate among vaccinated children, for instance, was more than double the allergy rate among unvaccinated children. And worse, vaccinated children were found to be nearly eight times more prone to developing asthma or chronic Bronchitis than were unvaccinated children. http://www.whale.to/v/ethan_huff1.html
weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 weedfacekilla
The Amish have ZERO cases of Autism! ZERO! NO VACCINES = LIFE!
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

The Amish have ZERO cases of Autism! ZERO! NO VACCINES = LIFE!weedfacekilla

The Amish are also far less likely to get involved in Western Medicine. How is a very religious, non technology using group representative of the whole of modern society?

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

What I want to know is.....what is Ron Paul's stance on the issue?....

weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 weedfacekilla

[QUOTE="weedfacekilla"]The Amish have ZERO cases of Autism! ZERO! NO VACCINES = LIFE!Iszdope

So...vaccinations could make you a genius?

That's awesome.

hahaha be my guest
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#8 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Yeah but then I'd have a bad case of Amish.

weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 weedfacekilla

Omni-Slash
I sense sarcasm but I'll bite; it would be up to you if you want to take them and up to the parents if they want their kids vaccinated
weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 weedfacekilla

[QUOTE="weedfacekilla"]The Amish have ZERO cases of Autism! ZERO! NO VACCINES = LIFE!THE_DRUGGIE

it would most def suck to be Amish
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]

weedfacekilla

I sense sarcasm but I'll bite; it would be up to you if you want to take them and up to the parents if they want their kids vaccinated

But I want to be vaccinated against Amish.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Omni-Slash
[QUOTE="weedfacekilla"] I sense sarcasm but I'll bite; it would be up to you if you want to take them and up to the parents if they want their kids vaccinated

So what you're saying is that Ron Paul is for the choice to give Autism to your children if you so wish?...
weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 weedfacekilla

[QUOTE="weedfacekilla"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Iszdope

it would most def suck to be Amish

I like their houses most.

dem beards....
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 THE_DRUGGIE

If nobody takes their vaccines, we will have Amish running everywhere. Why are they so rare today? Vaccines.

We need to keep the barn-raising disease at bay.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Omni-Slash
[QUOTE="weedfacekilla"] dem beards....

personally...I'm impressed with their mad barn raising skillz yo.....
weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 weedfacekilla
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="weedfacekilla"] I sense sarcasm but I'll bite; it would be up to you if you want to take them and up to the parents if they want their kids vaccinated

So what you're saying is that Ron Paul is for the choice to give Autism to your children if you so wish?...

'technically' but the important thing is he would not use the federal government's power to forcefully vaccinate you against your will, do this, and as more and more studies come out, less parents would vaccinate their kids. it's all a matter of personal choice he says there's dangers and benefits to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f74xvtRijMc
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Omni-Slash
I know people aren't hatin' on the Amish Right now....better check yoself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
I can't be the only one who read this as "Unvaccinated Chicken".
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Omni-Slash
I can't be the only one who read this as "Unvaccinated Chicken".freek666
Bagawk!...
weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 weedfacekilla
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]I know people aren't hatin' on the Amish Right now....better check yoself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e

LOL
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

You realise this is a crazy conspiracy website right?

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#25 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
Medicine is bad for you. If you stay away from the doctor, you won't get sick.
weedfacekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 weedfacekilla

tenaka2
you realize that was an actual study right? not funded by vaccine makers themselves. you can choose to write anything off as 'conspiracy' doesn't mean it is
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]I know people aren't hatin' on the Amish Right now....better check yoself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e

Quaker>>>Amish
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Omni-Slash
[QUOTE="DaBrainz"] Quaker>>>Amish

oh no you di'int....Sh*t Just got real!......
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

weedfacekilla

you realize that was an actual study right? not funded by vaccine makers themselves. you can choose to write anything off as 'conspiracy' doesn't mean it is

Ok crazy person, I will post other stories from the site:

THE REIGN OF EVIL

Evil is purely a parasite with noSpiritualpower whatsoever, hence it's need forMind control. TheReptiliansrace are behind the Tyranny using their proxies in human form calledReptilian hybrids.]

SATANIC/LUCIFARIAN HAND SIGN

Now manypeople think that this hand sign means "rock".Likewise theThe "V" Signhas a good cover. The US Presidents do the same hand sign as serial killer Ramirez, all Pirate Captains.

MIND CONTROL

[Mind controlis theReptiliansMatrixofEvil,put into action by their on planet proxies: thePsychopathSatanicReptilian hosts. Itconsists mostly of information control(see:LyingMedicalmind control),Suppressing sexuality, and spreadingFear,through controlledMedia,Politics,Movieindustry,Music industry,Wikipedia,Television, &Education, with help from chemicals (Fluoride,Chlorine,Drugs,Aspartame,Vaccinepoisons), andDeath Towers, withMurder Inckeeping a final lid on the truth.This allows them to get away withHuman AbuseandMass MurderforEnergy vampirism. Then you have their NSA/CIA mind control (see:MK UltraSmith,Springmeier,Ford,Sodomic mind control) out of which comeJonestown,Feminism,Monarch,Serial killersMind control killings,School shootingsetc, and explains the melt down of people like BritneySpears.You can see how it is just mind control that keepsAllopathy Incand it's rackets such asCancer Incafloat.]

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

weedfacekilla

Survey, not study. Big difference.

JLF1MarkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JLF1MarkII
Member since 2012 • 1416 Posts

Un-vaccinated children are more likely to die of horrible diseases.

My neighbor got TBE 10 years ago. He can almost walk now but will most likely never be able to drive a car again.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19608 Posts

My neighbor got TBE 10 years ago. He can almost walk now but will most likely never be able to drive a car again.

JLF1MarkII

Plus, in getting the disease, they're more likely to spread it to other unvaccinated children. So mandatory vaccinations could actually be a fine thing - it certainly beats having little libertarian plague-bearers all over the place.

As for the asthma thing, even if we assume that's true, where's the causation?
How about this alternative: More people are vaccinated in developing or developed countries. Developing and developed countries have the most cars, factories, and other sources of air pollutants. Air pollutants increase the risk of developing asthma.

That matches the study perfectly, without the need to jump to wild conclusions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#33 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Unvacinnated children also more likely to get measles, mumps, rubella, polio, and diptheria. And die or suffer serious disability from those ailments.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

One of my moms friends has six kids. None of them were vaccinated. 1 of the kids has autism. And the other has a bunch of other mental issues.

Just because you don't get your kid vaccinated doesn't mean they won't get those things. So yeah don't vaccinate them and watch kids start dying of the measles again. And disabled by polio.

JLF1MarkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JLF1MarkII
Member since 2012 • 1416 Posts

[QUOTE="JLF1MarkII"]

Planeforger

Plus, in getting the disease, they're more likely to spread it to other unvaccinated children.

As for the asthma thing, even if we assume that's true, where's the causation?
How about this alternative: More people are vaccinated in developing or developed countries. Developing and developed countries have the most cars, factories, and other sources of air pollutants. Air pollutants increase the risk of developing asthma.

Cleaner living conditions have been confirmed to cause allergies as well. It's much less likely to get allergies if you live in the countryside. People have been living with dirt, nature and animals for thousands of years.

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

You're wrong.

Majority of the Amish do vaccinate their children. Doing so isn't against their dogma on life.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

German homeopathic practitioner Andreas Bachmair compiled health data on more than 8,000 unvaccinated children from at least 15 different countries, and compared it to health data compiled on more than 17,400 vaccinated children involved in a German study known as KiGGS - The German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents. The children involved in both studies ranged in age from 0 - 17, but most of the children involved in the unvaccinated study were eight years of age or younger. Both studies, however, used the same criteria for collecting data on children's health, and both are considered to have arrived at valid results. In every single health category evaluated as part of both studies, the overall health of unvaccinated children was leaps and bounds ahead of the vaccinated children. The allergy rate among vaccinated children, for instance, was more than double the allergy rate among unvaccinated children. And worse, vaccinated children were found to be nearly eight times more prone to developing asthma or chronic Bronchitis than were unvaccinated children. http://www.whale.to/v/ethan_huff1.htmlweedfacekilla
bullshyt. 50 bucks says the study participants were farm/rural kids that get exposed to dirt and animals at a higher rate than urban dwellers.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I've been vaccinated for everything I think, and had a few flu shots, and I have no allergies and no asthma.
This is the stupidest assumption I've ever read. Look, let's say you have cancer. You're dying and in pain. But you don't know it's cancer, all you know is you're hurting like hell and nothing anybody can do will stop it or make you feel better, you just have to wait to die. Is your undiagnosed cancer still cancer if nobody diagnoses it as cancer? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? The Amish have autistic people. They just don't regard them as autistic. Billy just is a bit slow at doing things, and Susie has a hard time concentrating and doesn't like loud noises or scratchy clothing touching her skin. Anything that is absolutely naturally occurring or is unknown exactly how or why it occurs they have. You just don't see it because handicapped people are not the forefront of a community. It's not like the community is made up of a large population of handicapped people either way.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

And they're more likely to get a deadly or crippling disease without vaccinations.

I'll take an order of Asthma, Allergies and a side of fries - to go.

Thanks.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
[...] homeopathic practitioner [...]weedfacekilla
Stopped reading here. What they vaccinate for is far worse than an increased risk of asthma or allergies...
David719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 David719
Member since 2007 • 2187 Posts

Many Amish do vaccinate their children.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Riverwolf007

And they're more likely to get a deadly or crippling disease without vaccinations.

I'll take an order of Asthma, Allergies and a side of fries - to go.

Thanks.

Netherscourge

and they won't get those if you let your kids go play in the dirt with some dogs and expose them to farm animals.

i grew up next to a dairy and drank raw milk for years as a child and do not even have an allergic reaction to poison ivy and poison oak.

my theory is that since the milk tasted different at different times of the year.

(for example it was a little onion-y in the spring when they ate those wild onions in the field)

the cows got bits of poison oak and ivy as they grazed and passed some sort of immunity on to me in the raw unprocessed milk.

just a theory but seriously i can roll in a patch of that crap and not get a single welt.

rastotm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rastotm
Member since 2011 • 1380 Posts

This is pretty much like the 'hygience hypothesis' which states that autoimmune related diseases like allergies or asthma may be caused due to the lack of exposure to potentially hazardous diseases, infections and fungi. Apparently the autoimmune system of the average human needs 'practice' every now and then or else it runs rampant against the body itself.

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts

German homeopathic practitioner Andreas Bachmairweedfacekilla

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#46 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
The Amish are the Fourth Reich.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Riverwolf007

This is pretty much like the 'hygience hypothesis' which states that autoimmune related diseases like allergies or asthma may be caused due to the lack of exposure to potentially hazardous diseases, infections and fungi. Apparently the autoimmune system of the average human needs 'practice' every now and then or else it runs rampant against the body itself.

rastotm

it is because the auto immune system is a highly developed system that is ready to leap into action at a moments notice to save the organisms life.

if you don't let it get out and stretch it's proverbial legs on a regular basis it starts chomping at the bit to react to something and starts to react to random shyt in the environment.

anyway to get back to the topic vaccine deniers are nutjobs.

vaccines were around decades before the uptick in autism and allergy rates.

you have a better chance at showing autism is linked to mario brothers, heavy metal music, cell phones and microwave popcorn than showing a legit link to vaccines.

the timing certainly shows up for those far closer than to vaccines.

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

You need to educate yourself on what is and isn't a credible source.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
First of all, lol @ alternative medicine. Secondly, I'd rather live with my allergies than get meningitis, or any number of other diseases I've been vaccinated for.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Riverwolf007

You need to educate yourself on what is and isn't a credible source.

TopTierHustler

no way dude jim carey and jenny mccarthy are a totally legit source for all your science needs.