Ukrainian serviceman killed in attack on base

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6821 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

lol Putin wrote an Op Ed for CNN months ago lambasting the US for interfering in other countries foreign affair (this was concerning Syria). I also love the term 'Western Media', like it carries any weight. I guess North America, most of Europe, and Oceania can all be assumed to be the same. Lets compare those to the state run media of Russia. These false equivalencies are astounding absurd.

State media is bs, that's a given. I wouldn't find it surprising that western media is comprised of a few powerful people with similar goals since the world today is more or less an oligarchy anyway. If there's one thing I'm paranoid, it's the media's integrity.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@deeliman said:

A Ukrainian serviceman was killed on Tuesday ...

Served him right. He shouldn't have been bearing arms on Russian soil.

So what were the Russians doing last month when they calmly invaded Crimea with guns, APCs and all kinds of hardware, when it still was (well it still is, but let's ignore that for the sake of the argument) Ukrainian territory?

Anyone defending this annexation should just go move to Russia if they like psychopathic bullies so much.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

@reaper4278 said:

@Newhopes said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Newhopes said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Newhopes said:

@themajormayor said:

@Nibroc420 said:

Looks like the Western media is trying it's hardest to spin this into an anti-Russia thing.

I wish people would stop falling for the propaganda.

Bad troll!

Nope so far from what I am hearing from my cousin a large part of the Ukraine military is siding with Russia about 70% in Crimea are applying for Russian passports and posts in the Russian army the rest are leaving on busses, they're also refusing to hand over arms to this militia the interim government are training.

Reports are also coming out that large portions of the Ukrainian and Tartar did actually vote despite what some would have Us believe.

Also expect more referendums as large parts of the east are really starting to kick off.

LOL anecdotal evidence....

It's known that around 6000 soldiers and a large part of the navy "defected" start of march, I don't know how many are choosing to stay yet but numbers seem to be substantial.

Western medea are starting to cover the story in a rather muted manner.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless....which was my point...but hey....believe his cousin. He certainly has validity in my eyes...NOT.

It's now backed up by the western media that people seem to love so much.

I would like to see some of this western media propaganda. Please show me biased or false news reports, not opinion commentary but actual news reports. I think some of you non-Americans here think Bill O'Reilly and Shawn Hannity count as the western media. They are animated editorials, opinion pieces and nothing more.

If it is so evident you should be able to find this very quickly and easily. Good luck.

It's not what they tell you it's what they don't tell you thats telling.