Trump is a disgusting, creepy man.

#1 Posted by joebones5000 (1889 posts) -

A picture says a thousand words. Need it say any more?

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
#2 Posted by deactivated-598fc45371265 (13247 posts) -

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
#3 Posted by deactivated-5b1e62582e305 (30778 posts) -

Image result for trump and ivanka young

Image result for trump and ivanka young

#4 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (10022 posts) -

Yep.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#5 Posted by turtlethetaffer (18736 posts) -

And this is news?

#6 Posted by hillelslovak (12935 posts) -

I think Donald Trump is the offspring of Joanna Lannister and Aerys Targaryen. He has the Targaryen psychosis and narcissim, the Blonde hair and obsession over gold of a Lannister, and the obsession with banging his kin of both families.

How did we not see it?

What would House Trump's words be? A Trump always pays hi- naw, that can't be right, because he does not do that. Fire and Hair?

#7 Posted by DaVillain- (33052 posts) -

#8 Posted by Archangel3371 (26452 posts) -

Yep, he is indeed.

#9 Posted by mark1974 (4261 posts) -

And half of the U.S. is willing to vote for him. There is clearly something wrong with people.

#10 Posted by Nuck81 (7087 posts) -

If she weren't his daughter, he'd probably date her!!

#11 Posted by CommandoAgent (1703 posts) -

Hillary is far more Creepy.

#12 Posted by Stesilaus (4999 posts) -

@mark1974 said:

And half of the U.S. is willing to vote for him. There is clearly something wrong with people.

If you consider what the people are being offered as the only viable alternative to Trump, it's unsurprising that people would want to vote for him.

#13 Posted by mark1974 (4261 posts) -

@Stesilaus: Hillary is pretty bad but I'm still completely shocked how many people are voting for Trump. I could forgive those that vote for him as the lesser of two evils but there are a lot of people in the republican base who actually love the guy!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
#14 Edited by deactivated-5b1e62582e305 (30778 posts) -

@mark1974 said:

It's not surprising when you consider that over 40% of Republicans believe Obama was born in Kenya.

#15 Posted by sonicare (56280 posts) -

@mark1974 said:

@Stesilaus: Hillary is pretty bad but I'm still completely shocked how many people are voting for Trump. I could forgive those that vote for him as the lesser of two evils but there are a lot of people in the republican base who actually love the guy!

I can't figure that out. Either 50% of this country is totally batshit crazy or there's something else going on. Even the republican establishment hates Trump. Never seen so many prominent members in a party refuse to endorse or reluctantly endorse their party's candidate. Till Trump.

I mean I can see why people greatly dislike Hillary. Maybe that plays a role, but still.

#16 Posted by lunar1122 (779 posts) -

clearly these idiots on these boards have never seen an Italian family. You'd swear incest. What happen to the tolerant liberals? Hating because people are different?

#17 Posted by Gaming-Planet (19659 posts) -

That's wincest!

#18 Posted by hillelslovak (12935 posts) -

@lunar1122 said:

clearly these idiots on these boards have never seen an Italian family. You'd swear incest. What happen to the tolerant liberals? Hating because people are different?

So, Trump is an Italian now? Trump is an orange pile of weird sexual creepiness and bad sexual stories. I would bet the average Italian is not..........

#19 Posted by joebones5000 (1889 posts) -

@lunar1122: lol. Yeah. Okay. Italians don't go around telling everyone they'd date their daughters. It's amazing that you'd even defend this disgusting piece of shit.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#20 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13260 posts) -

How classy.

#21 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42412 posts) -

There are plenty of objective reasons to dislike Trump, why don't we focus on those instead of the petty "ew, gross" crap.

#22 Posted by mark1974 (4261 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 said:

There are plenty of objective reasons to dislike Trump, why don't we focus on those instead of the petty "ew, gross" crap.

Because the plain old objective reasons aren't working? I seriously don't know what it would take to wake these people up!