2. Oh Henry
4. Cadbury's Fruit & Nut
This topic is locked from further discussion.
1. Toblerone - The Classic Version ONLY (Tried every variation Toblerone came out with..... Classic is still the best hands down!)
2. Twix (Ate this for the 1st time in Junior High & fell in love with it ever since) Not the best chocolate/ingredients but something about it keeps me attached.
3. Big Island Candies - Know for their awesome shortbread cookies but their Chocolate covered Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts are awesome!
4. Godiva (Get it for free from work so yeah..... it's actually pretty amazing but not the price)
5. Ghirardelli (Same as above)
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment