This topic is locked from further discussion.

vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vibrantdesign
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts

Ok well I need some advice. I am not one to ask for advice on women-- because I am generally pretty good with women. But last night I met this girl at the club, and I noticed she was looking at me, but she was dancing with another guy. So I waited, and the guy left so I came up to her and we started talking, I was flirting with her and she asked for my number and called my phone. It was so loud at the club when she told me her name I asked her twice and said screw it, and started dancing.

Well the club was closing and we we're getting ready to leave. The guy came up to her again, but she was staying with me, and then she asked me If I knew her name, and totally drunk and dumbfounded, I told her I forgot. She left me :( and went with the other guy. Well I still have her phone number, but I don't know what to say, I dont want to sound clingy or anything because it turns woman off, but I want to spark her interest in me again. HELP!!!!!!!!!! 

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
Girls do not exist on the internet.
DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DarkPrinceXC
Member since 2003 • 5921 Posts
Call her from a friend's phone and ask who you're speaking with, and then call her with your phone a few days later!
nov4k41n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 nov4k41n
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts

call her and apologize...ask her what her name is and say it was so loud in the club that you didnt her what she said. tell her you had to call and tell her how you feel about her...it should work.

just calling and saying those kinda thing will so a little confidence..and try to get a date with her. 

im not a girl but i usually give good advice.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
Call her from a friend's phone and ask who you're speaking with, and then call her with your phone a few days later!DarkPrinceXC

This is actually a good idea, Id go with this too.
RadBooley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RadBooley
Member since 2008 • 1237 Posts

Call her from a friend's phone and ask who you're speaking with, and then call her with your phone a few days later!DarkPrinceXC

Haha, I like this. Pretty crafty, I admit. Maybe you can do it with a really thick accent too, so she won't recognize you.

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
Actually, I like this idea a lot, haha. I was going to type something up, but this could work too.
eggwaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 eggwaffle
Member since 2007 • 597 Posts
the perfect crime. How do u know shes not going out with the other guy now?
qwertyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 qwertyu
Member since 2005 • 290 Posts
whoaaaaa good idea man, this guy is supperr smart. If I may add on to this great idea I would tell you to get your friend to call as an advertiser
hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
:lol: I've done this before. Happens to the best of us (me) But yeah, you ****ed up
vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 vibrantdesign
I had a buddy call her from his number, but she didnt give the name. I mean I don't want to stalk her... but man she's so fine but maybe I'll call her... like I can't get this woman out of my head.
DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DarkPrinceXC
[QUOTE="DarkPrinceXC"]Call her from a friend's phone and ask who you're speaking with, and then call her with your phone a few days later!qwertyu
whoaaaaa good idea man, this guy is supperr smart. If I may add on to this great idea I would tell you to get your friend to call as an advertiser

Why thank you! Yeah I should have mentioned that. He probably shouldn't be the one to call. Give the phone to a friend.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
I had a buddy call her from his number, but she didnt give the name. I mean I don't want to stalk her... but man she's so fine but maybe I'll call her... like I can't get this woman out of my head.vibrantdesign
Just go for it, then. What do you have to lose? If she doesn't want to pursue it with you, then you'll get over it, but there's still a chance that she'd want to. You'll never know until you try.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
And this is a girl you WANT to meet again?
vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vibrantdesign
Mine as well... thanks. I do not have nothing to lose... but ugh I can't believe I forgot her name. I mean I know everything else about her that she told me.
vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vibrantdesign

And this is a girl you WANT to meet again?duxup

I don't think she actually went home, the guy just walked her to the car with her friend.

YourOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 YourOldFriend
Member since 2005 • 4196 Posts

call her and apologize...ask her what her name is and say it was so loud in the club that you didnt her what she said. tell her you had to call and tell her how you feel about her...it should work.

just calling and saying those kinda thing will so a little confidence..and try to get a date with her. 

nov4k41n

I'm going to have to disagree with you and say that is about the most creeper thing he could do. Because every girl at a club wants a relatively unknown guy to call her and express his love based on an hour of dancing a little flirting. Lol, terrible advice imo.

As for the TC, give her a call if you feel like it, and as hard as it is for a lot of people sometimes, just play it cool and light. Her name doesn't matter, you just want to hook up, amirite? Plus, you could totally re-enact a Seinfeld episode and just ask her out and find her name along the way. Hopefully it rhymes with a certain female body part, but remember: HER NAME IS NOT MULVA.

Edit: I can't format my posts to save my life today :(

vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 vibrantdesign
[QUOTE="nov4k41n"]

YourOldFriend

I'm going to have to disagree with you and say that is about the most creeper thing he could do. Because every girl at a club wants a relatively unknown guy to call her and express his love based on an hour of dancing a little flirting. Lol, terrible advice imo.

As for the TC, give her a call if you feel like it, and as hard as it is for a lot of people sometimes, just play it cool and light. Her name doesn't matter, you just want to hook up, amirite? Plus, you could totally re-enact a Seinfeld episode and just ask her out and find her name along the way. Hopefully it rhymes with a certain female body part, but remember: HER NAME IS NOT MULVA.

I do just want to hook up... I am deploying to Afghanistan in May 2009 plus going to JRTC in January, so I really don't have time for a relationship.

YourOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 YourOldFriend
Member since 2005 • 4196 Posts
[QUOTE="YourOldFriend"][QUOTE="nov4k41n"]

vibrantdesign

I do just want to hook up... I am deploying to Afghanistan in May 2009 plus going to JRTC in January, so I really don't have time for a relationship.

You are in the prime position in my book. I love being overseas or just on holiday somewhere to hook up with girls, because there is absolutely no pressure about it. There is nothing to lose because you'll never see her again, plus you can have confidence to say/do whatever you like because of it. Go nuts, have fun, laugh, and get laid, my friend. Beyond that, thanks for your future service.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts

[QUOTE="duxup"]And this is a girl you WANT to meet again?vibrantdesign

I don't think she actually went home, the guy just walked her to the car with her friend.

Oh well then she's obviously a great girl... :P
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
She's rather go with a guy who remembers her name on a one night stand? :| leave dat one alone, she not even loose she ****in crazy :|
Parandrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Parandrus
Member since 2008 • 2511 Posts
I like this. It's clever.
vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vibrantdesign
[QUOTE="vibrantdesign"][QUOTE="YourOldFriend"] I'm going to have to disagree with you and say that is about the most creeper thing he could do. Because every girl at a club wants a relatively unknown guy to call her and express his love based on an hour of dancing a little flirting. Lol, terrible advice imo.

YourOldFriend

You are in the prime position in my book. I love being overseas or just on holiday somewhere to hook up with girls, because there is absolutely no pressure about it. There is nothing to lose because you'll never see her again, plus you can have confidence to say/do whatever you like because of it. Go nuts, have fun, laugh, and get laid, my friend. Beyond that, thanks for your future service.

I am actually not looking forward to humpin' the those huge Afghan mountains, I am a SAW gunner and yeah. It's heavy, and its just not going to be fun!! But thank you very much. It's nice to hear someone appreciates what we do, because it's not an easy job for sure. But guys, she left me because she was kinda mad... I could tell she was into me, but dumb ole' me just had to forget.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gunswordfist
Member since 2006 • 20262 Posts
[QUOTE="vibrantdesign"]

Ok well I need some advice. I am not one to ask for advice on women-- because I am generally pretty good with women. But last night I met this girl at the club, and I noticed she was looking at me, but she was dancing with another guy. So I waited, and the guy left so I came up to her and we started talking, I was flirting with her and she asked for my number and called my phone. It was so loud at the club when she told me her name I asked her twice and said screw it, and started dancing.

Well the club was closing and we we're getting ready to leave. The guy came up to her again, but she was staying with me, and then she asked me If I knew her name, and totally drunk and dumbfounded, I told her I forgot. She left me :( and went with the other guy. Well I still have her phone number, but I don't know what to say, I dont want to sound clingy or anything because it turns woman off, but I want to spark her interest in me again. HELP!!!!!!!!!! 

Is she hot enough to go through all of this trouble?! If so, then you know what to do.
DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DarkPrinceXC
[QUOTE="YourOldFriend"][QUOTE="vibrantdesign"]

vibrantdesign

I am actually not looking forward to humpin' the those huge Afghan mountains, I am a SAW gunner and yeah. It's heavy, and its just not going to be fun!! But thank you very much. It's nice to hear someone appreciates what we do, because it's not an easy job for sure. But guys, she left me because she was kinda mad... I could tell she was into me, but dumb ole' me just had to forget.

lulz I never had the SAW (except Hikes of course).
marcocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#30 marcocat
Member since 2002 • 16132 Posts
:lol: funny story :lol:
tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts
[QUOTE="vibrantdesign"]

gunswordfist

Is she hot enough to go through all of this trouble?! If so, then you know what to do.

is she hot like this girl?????little kids are not allowed to look;)

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 fbigent34
Member since 2007 • 2389 Posts

Just explain to her it was loud and it was hard to remember. The guy had a feeling he knew you wouldn't if she dosent want to talk to you move on she not worth if. If she that stuck up.

Or call back and wait for the answeing machine maybe she leave her name on it? :P

vibrantdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 vibrantdesign
Well thank you guys for all the input, I'll be giving her a call in a bit!
Avatar image for ChicaQueenWarGa
ChicaQueenWarGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 ChicaQueenWarGa
Member since 2006 • 3360 Posts
Be honest. Tell her that you were drunk and couldn't remember her name because the club was so loud. Ask her for another chance. If she says no, screw her. It's her lost.
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
tell her you have a huge schlongSolidGame_basic
I've seen this is most of these threads... oddly...