Thor: The Dark World Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by solidruss (24080 posts) -

Here it is folks, the first look at the movie out this November:

Thor: The Dark World Trailer

Personally, I can't wait for it. i loved the first movie, and this one looks like it may have more action than the first one.!

#2 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

[QUOTE="solidruss"]

[QUOTE="indzman"]

i'll watch it for Loki over Thor. Tom Hiddleston got most charming smile and a great actor as well, potrays loki char perfect :)

johnd13

I think everyone played their role well. I can't picture any of them having different actors/actresses.

I agree. And it' s always interesting when the protagonist joins forces with their biggest enemy. I' m expecting Loki will have a reason to aid Thor - a secret goal.

my guess Loki'll try to betray Thor in end as usual lol.

#3 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

ehhh, link tells me to dl Quicktime :(

#4 Posted by solidruss (24080 posts) -

indzman

I originally linked the Apple trailer. I've changed it to a you tube link

#5 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

solidruss

I originally linked the Apple trailer. I've changed it to a you tube link

Thanks.

Trailer looks amazing. Seems Thor and Loki gonna team up in this movie lol. Can't wait :D

#6 Posted by Zaibach (13466 posts) -

coool!

#7 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6700 posts) -
Ahhhhh shit! Loki's back!
#8 Posted by johnd13 (9304 posts) -

I really liked the first movie and this trailer is promising as well. I' ll be waiting for more news.

#9 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

I really liked the first movie and this trailer is promising as well. I' ll be waiting for more news.

johnd13

i'll watch it for Loki over Thor. Tom Hiddleston got most charming smile and a great actor as well, potrays loki char perfect :)

#10 Posted by aaronmullan (33424 posts) -
It actually looks pretty good. Thor was a bit boring for me, so hopefully this'll be better.
#11 Posted by solidruss (24080 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

indzman

I think everyone played their role well. I can't picture any of them having different actors/actresses.

#12 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

solidruss

True.  

#13 Posted by johnd13 (9304 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

solidruss

I agree. And it' s always interesting when the protagonist joins forces with their biggest enemy. I' m expecting Loki will have a reason to aid Thor - a secret goal.

#14 Posted by johnd13 (9304 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="solidruss"]

indzman

my guess Loki'll try to betray Thor in end as usual lol.

Maybe Thor will end up killing him in the end. :(

#15 Posted by nocoolnamejim (15136 posts) -
Can't wait. There are few good reasons to see a movie in the theater these days when you have super large high def televisions and surround sound, but this is one that I'd want to see on the big screen. Sometimes I think comic book movies are the only thing keeping movie theaters alive.
#16 Posted by Omni-Slash (54450 posts) -
I really have no desire to see the movie..I thought the first was by far the weakest out of the group avenger hero movies.....
#17 Posted by solidruss (24080 posts) -

Can't wait. There are few good reasons to see a movie in the theater these days when you have super large high def televisions and surround sound, but this is one that I'd want to see on the big screen. Sometimes I think comic book movies are the only thing keeping movie theaters alive.nocoolnamejim
Couldn't agree more!
I really have no desire to see the movie..I thought the first was by far the weakest out of the group avenger hero movies.....Omni-Slash
Seems like people either loved the first one or hated the first one, I haven't seen too many in between :P

#18 Posted by tryagainlater (7446 posts) -

Looks decent.

#19 Posted by mitu123 (155214 posts) -

Now this looks quite better than the 1st one which I found decent, can't wait!

#20 Posted by gameofthering (11115 posts) -

The first one was really really really boring. This looks a little bit better.

#21 Posted by Serraph105 (32014 posts) -

I'm incredibly psyched to see this film, to me Thor was the best of the Avenger films, and this trailer looks awesome.

#22 Posted by wolverine4262 (20831 posts) -
Really excited! Loki is awesome!
#23 Posted by LJS9502_basic (162451 posts) -
Looks interesting. Actually my favorite character is Loki....like the way he's portrayed.
#24 Posted by Baranga (14217 posts) -

I already miss the Dutch angles :(

#25 Posted by Master_Live (18821 posts) -
Looks like generic crap. Not interested.
#26 Posted by solidruss (24080 posts) -

Looks like generic crap. Not interested. Master_Live

whatever_zps310d0a51.gif.

#27 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26735 posts) -
Looks interesting. Actually my favorite character is Loki....like the way he's portrayed.LJS9502_basic
One of the better developed movie villains in recent years if you ask me. As for the trailer it just makes me more excited than I already was. I really liked the first one, and now we get a sequel that brings on Christopher Eccleston as a villain and a director who has done a lot of work on Game of Thrones...not much about this that I wouldn't be excited about.
#28 Posted by BossPerson (9177 posts) -
I can't understand how anyone liked the first Thor. But anyways, this one looks much better