This is the Best song ever BY MIKE JONES

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PhoenixForce92 (71 posts) -

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=cb60e288-0508-4f7a-b2c6-f5f3fe8a0ada&f=imbot_us_default&fg=rss

WHO MIKE JONES!!!!!

#2 Posted by nivet14 (5329 posts) -
Mike Jones can't rap.
Avatar image for tequilasunriser
#3 Posted by tequilasunriser (6379 posts) -
Michael Jones is a rapping singer isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers, they scare me with their gangster slang and their criminal friends.

#4 Posted by nivet14 (5329 posts) -
Michael Jones is a rapping singer isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers, they scare me with their gangster slang and their criminal friends.
 tequilasunriser
Why do you get scared ?
#5 Posted by andyxm (6193 posts) -
Theres a guy that I used to live near that's name was mike jones, and he was a pedo, so I never got into his music.
#6 Posted by PhoenixForce92 (71 posts) -
man there something worng with u
#7 Posted by PhoenixForce92 (71 posts) -
man there something worng with u
#8 Posted by andyxm (6193 posts) -
man there something worng with uPhoenixForce92
double posting :roll:
#9 Posted by tequilasunriser (6379 posts) -
[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"]Michael Jones (pronoucing a proper name should be your first clue to a sarcastic post) is a rapping singer ("rapping singer" is clue #2 when I could have easily said "rapper") isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers (repeating "rapping singer" is clue #3), they scare me with their gangster slang (Clue #4 you kidding me? scared? they sound a group of retards with marbles in their mouth) and their criminal friends (wanna be criminas who shoot eachother to claim they've been shot. why is it cool to be scruffy crack head anyway?)./sarcasm
nivet14
Why do you get scared ?

Read it again. Those additions were just for you.:wink:

Heres an eye roll too. :roll:

That help?
#10 Posted by PhoenixForce92 (71 posts) -

[QUOTE="nivet14"][QUOTE="tequilasunriser"]Michael Jones (pronoucing a proper name should be your first clue to a sarcastic post) is a rapping singer ("rapping singer" is clue #2 when I could have easily said "rapper") isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers (repeating "rapping singer" is clue #3), they scare me with their gangster slang (Clue #4 you kidding me? scared? they sound a group of retards with marbles in their mouth) and their criminal friends (wanna be criminas who shoot eachother to claim they've been shot. why is it cool to be scruffy crack head anyway?)./sarcasm
tequilasunriser
Why do you get scared ?

That help?

UR a JOKE

#11 Posted by tequilasunriser (6379 posts) -

[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="nivet14"][QUOTE="tequilasunriser"]Michael Jones (pronoucing a proper name should be your first clue to a sarcastic post) is a rapping singer ("rapping singer" is clue #2 when I could have easily said "rapper") isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers (repeating "rapping singer" is clue #3), they scare me with their gangster slang (Clue #4 you kidding me? scared? they sound a group of retards with marbles in their mouth) and their criminal friends (wanna be criminas who shoot eachother to claim they've been shot. why is it cool to be scruffy crack head anyway?)./sarcasm
PhoenixForce92

Why do you get scared ?

That help?

UR a JOKE

People who can't spell "you are" or "you're" are a joke to me.
#12 Posted by not_grape (2156 posts) -
Mike Jones? Jesus no, not him again, thought he died out. :(
#13 Posted by andyxm (6193 posts) -

[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="nivet14"][QUOTE="tequilasunriser"]Michael Jones (pronoucing a proper name should be your first clue to a sarcastic post) is a rapping singer ("rapping singer" is clue #2 when I could have easily said "rapper") isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers (repeating "rapping singer" is clue #3), they scare me with their gangster slang (Clue #4 you kidding me? scared? they sound a group of retards with marbles in their mouth) and their criminal friends (wanna be criminas who shoot eachother to claim they've been shot. why is it cool to be scruffy crack head anyway?)./sarcasm
PhoenixForce92

Why do you get scared ?

That help?

UR a JOKE

Do you need a hug? Come out, out with the agression *hugs TC*
#14 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
This thread sucks.
#15 Posted by PhoenixForce92 (71 posts) -

[QUOTE="nivet14"][QUOTE="tequilasunriser"]Michael Jones (pronoucing a proper name should be your first clue to a sarcastic post) is a rapping singer ("rapping singer" is clue #2 when I could have easily said "rapper") isn't he? I don't listen to rapping singers (repeating "rapping singer" is clue #3), they scare me with their gangster slang (Clue #4 you kidding me? scared? they sound a group of retards with marbles in their mouth) and their criminal friends (wanna be criminas who shoot eachother to claim they've been shot. why is it cool to be scruffy crack head anyway?)./sarcasm
tequilasunriser
Why do you get scared ?

That help?

UR a JOKE

#16 Posted by andyxm (6193 posts) -

PhoenixForce92

Why do you get scared ?

That help?

UR a JOKE

didnt you already post that? :roll:
#17 Posted by haloraider (3110 posts) -
[QUOTE="PhoenixForce92"]

andyxm

Why do you get scared ?

That help?

UR a JOKE

Do you need a hug? Come out, out with the agression *hugs TC*

Hey, I could use a hug too. :(

#18 Posted by DJ-PRIME90 (11292 posts) -
I strongly disagree. "He's got a gang thats far too strong..." that is pretty funny because as they say that, he's standing on his front porch with a bunch of kids from the neighbourhood:lol:
#19 Posted by MarioFanatic (6153 posts) -

mike jones' best material is his underground stuff. "mr. jones" is the best of his singles, but its still crap compared to his underground stuff.

EDIT mike jones cant really rap to begin with. listen to Z-Ro.