This is interesting, James Gunn is the producer of an evil Superman movie AKA: Brightburn

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56060 Posts

Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky-Lex Luther XD

But anyways, it seems like Sony is really pushing James Gunn’s name but he’s just a producer. The poor director had his name flash at the end with the credits so fast I almost missed it. What's also surprising is the fact that DC has nothing to do with this cause this looks like a straight up scene from "Man of Steel" in a good/bad way. I'm intrigue by this now.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

User Lists: 0

#2 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10585 Posts

Yeah, interesting premise: Superman's origin story as a horror movie. That said, yeah, I've never even heard of David Yarovesky before. Checked him out on IMDB; he's only done one feature film before, and it was... ...not great.

Still, Tim Miller's never done a feature film before Deadpool, and it was great. Benefit of the doubt and all that.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Meh, I guess I might catch it depending on word of mouth. But I totally dig the first few shots of the trailers which are completely reminiscent of Man of Steel. It is like a high class parody movie lol.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58890 Posts

I bet he only kills about 0.5% innocent people compared to the real Superman.