This is coming to America if Ron Paul doesnt win

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

irspasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 irspasten
Member since 2012 • 47 Posts
it hit Belarus and it can always happen to any western country these days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIeKolb8Lw
Easports48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Easports48
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts

LOL Ron Paul. Who is older than dirt and yesterday's news.

CallmeCrazy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CallmeCrazy92
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Don't really see it happening lol.
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

Belarusian soda is coming to America?

wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts

Easports48

LOL at the rest of the Republican candidates, I mean why even have an election the only way Romney beats Obama is by corruption

Inflation is silly, America can do whatever they want so they will just freeze the prices

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Ok then.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

With a corrupt congress, it will probably happen anyways.

bub166

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 bub166
Member since 2006 • 2607 Posts

[QUOTE="Easports48"]

wii60_3

LOL at the rest of the Republican candidates, I mean why even have an election the only way Romney beats Obama is by corruption

Inflation is silly, America can do whatever they want so they will just freeze the prices

LOL at all of the candidates, where are the intelligent ones?

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Can't scare me!
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#10 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
Something tells me you don't know very much about Belarus.
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

He wont win, not a snowball's chance in Hell, and that wont happen.

I respect Ron Paul in that he's one of the very few people who I'd consider a 'real' republican, he's actually for the conservative positions in this nation and he seems honest, which is much more than what can be said of the vast majority of politicians.

But I don't agree with many of his policies, some of them are just crazy. And him being a creationist, while being a doctor is baffling.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Here's a translation of the video's description.

In Belarus there is no longer inflation but hyperinflation about the local currency. This video shows a man and his friends who pays their beer bottles with a bag of tickets at a supermarket in Minsk. The local currency, the Belarusian ruble (BYR) has lost much of value, with 1 = ? 11,021 BYR. Commenttaire Hieronymus: yes 1 Euro should be more than 10,000 Belarusian rubles the guys, they carry along with the poor cashier is not well they show the bundles of notes from 10 Belarusian rubles (still exists) so imagine, the invoice is ? 10, it makes more than 100 000 Belarusian rubles so it must be over 10 000 denominations of notes of 10 rubles BY no, usually people pay with tickets that are several thousand r. BY 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000, there is no need to bundle .. is the inverse of the Russian ruble, which has undergone a redesign since it was decided that the new ruble would be 1000 old rubles, the Belarusian ruble has not yet been reformed ..Description

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
They seem to be having fun.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
Something tells me you don't know very much about Belarus.fidosim
I dont know very much about Belarus.
kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kulmiye
Member since 2004 • 12094 Posts
Something tells me you don't know very much about Belarus.fidosim
I hear it's one of the many states of Russia which is lead by a wise and strong leader.
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

And if ron paul got his way switching the government back to a currency backed by gold what would happen to all of the money that people hold now? (it's a legitamate question)

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
Is the video not kind of a joke, seeing as they're paying in their currency's lowest possible denomination? I realize that inflation is bad these days, but wouldn't the video be just as bad if an American paid for a few crates of beer with pennies?
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
[QUOTE="fidosim"]Something tells me you don't know very much about Belarus.sonicare
I dont know very much about Belarus.

Anyone who's anyone should know a lot about Belarus.
MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

I feel like the only way Obama won't be re elected is if it comes down to him and Paul. Sadly, I don't think there is a chance in hell it comes down to Paul and Obama.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#21 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

We cannot make this guy president!

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
It's going to be bad yes. Vuurk
>> EXPECTED responses of Vuurk down the road:::> Everything goes to helll.. Vuurk: "SEE I told you this is what woudl have happened with Obama in office!"... or Economy pulls around things improve.. Vuurk:" Obama had nothing to do with this, in fact Obama slowed the process down!"
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#23 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts
I rather this nation not have a president than have ron paul as president
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
Comparing the US to motherf*cking Belarus? Oh lawdy. EDIT: Whoopsie. I just replied to an alt-thread. Silly me.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
I HOPE that I am wrong. Vuurk
Is that why you call anyone and everyone who says that you are wrong trolls and sheep?
C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 C2N2
Member since 2012 • 759 Posts

Ron Paul is insane lol...

"If I become president there will be no Income tax!"

Yes Ron, elimate our nation's primary source of income, impose a 30% sales tax on everything to make up the difference.

Result: Government with no money, terrible economy since no one wants to buy anything.

If anything, with Ron Paul that video WILL happen since everything in the nation will just become drastically more expensive with federal sales tax and thus the dollar having less purchasing power...

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts

If Ron Paul wins, he's NOT going to get away with anything that he wants to do.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

I feel like the only way Obama won't be re elected is if it comes down to him and Paul. Sadly, I don't think there is a chance in hell it comes down to Paul and Obama.

MikeMoose

Paul can't even win his own party, who presumably would be favorable to his policies. What makes you think he could beat Obama?

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Any c*nt who wants to abolish the Civil Rights Act shouldn't be the president.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 worlock77

Any c*nt who wants to abolish the Civil Rights Act shouldn't rule this country.ghoklebutter

Luckily the president doesn't rule the country.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#33 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
I think it's so funny how everyone thinks they have all the answers when they lean far left or far right.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Any c*nt who wants to abolish the Civil Rights Act shouldn't rule this country.worlock77

Luckily the president doesn't rule the country.

Oh. Oops. Editing at once.
irspasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 irspasten
Member since 2012 • 47 Posts
seriously guys give ron paul some credit hes along kucinich one of the least bought up politicians in america, obama got 1 billion from goldman sachs and others and romney ''corporations are people'' so much exiting to see which lobby bought up politician is gonna win. So inflation cant hurt america?? Think again, the fed is printing money but they do it worse they dont give money to the people but to the banks. Whith money they do not give credits but buy up the stock markets and other properties like houses, they are creating the next bubbles. The money isnt increasing but we see a hyperinflation in the stock markets its just redicoulos. And second inflation is happening quietly in america the fed puts high definitions tvs in a bag of tomatoes and say ohh look that inflation is only 3% thats not much. There are also risking a currency war as the ecb started printing now money too and the euro which stands at 1.3 euros since the whole year is helping european exporters now. And last america isnt doing anything against the debt its 100% now.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 worlock77

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="Vuurk"] I HOPE that I am wrong. Vuurk
Is that why you call anyone and everyone who says that you are wrong trolls and sheep?

How come 90% of your posts are simply bashing something I say rather than contributing to the thread? Why such a strong vendetta? You take yourself way to f*cking seriously mate.

Pot meet kettle.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Vuurk"] How come 90% of your posts are simply bashing something I say rather than contributing to the thread? Why such a strong vendetta? You take yourself way to f*cking seriously mate. Vuurk

Pot meet kettle.

o rly? I go looking for all of Sun_Tzu's posts to critique the most petty sh*t?

I don't know if you do or not. I'm not privy to your browsing habits. But I do know that you frequently fail to contribute anything substantial to the thread and simply fall back on calling anyone who doesn't share your views "sheep".

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
Well that means we are totally screwed, because Ron Paul isn't going to win :0
DarkOfKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DarkOfKnight
Member since 2011 • 2543 Posts
Well that means we are totally screwed, because Ron Paul isn't going to win :0mlbslugger86
You don't know the future! So stop acting like you do! That's the nonsense I got when I stated about the same thing.
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
[QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]Well that means we are totally screwed, because Ron Paul isn't going to win :0DarkOfKnight
You don't know the future! So stop acting like you do! That's the nonsense I got when I stated about the same thing.

Really? So...the fact we haven't heard jack squat about him is not a sign he isn't going anywhere?
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Animatronic64

Honestly, even if we were to switch to the gold standard, things wouldn't be any better. It won't fix a single ****ing thing.

flatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 flatus
Member since 2003 • 156 Posts

That and worse is coming regardless of who is president. But it will be like giving birth, there will be much pain, bloodshed and screaming but in the end something new and wonderful will be born from it all. No need to fear it. What we have had has served it purpose and needs to be left behind. The change wouldn't have to be accompanied by the nasty parts if we embraced change rather than trying to create a static situation for ourselves as a whole because we fear true change. It's a shame really because once the fear and anxiety that is the response to change passes we look back on it and say "well that wasn't so bad." Nothing lasts forever. Deal with it.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Animatronic64

That and worse is coming regardless of who is president. But it will be like giving birth, there will be much pain, bloodshed and screaming but in the end something new and wonderful will be born from it all. No need to fear it. What we have had has served it purpose and needs to be left behind. The change wouldn't have to be accompanied by the nasty parts if we embraced change rather than trying to create a static situation for ourselves as a whole because we fear true change. It's a shame really because once the fear and axiety that is the response to change passes we look back on it and say "well that wasn't so bad." Nothing lasts forever. Deal with it.

flatus

Yeah, man, that was deep. You should be a philosopher or poet or something.

DarkOfKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DarkOfKnight
[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"][QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]Well that means we are totally screwed, because Ron Paul isn't going to win :0mlbslugger86

Really? So...the fact we haven't heard jack squat about him is not a sign he isn't going anywhere?

Logic isn't something used often.
flatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 flatus

[QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]Well that means we are totally screwed, because Ron Paul isn't going to win :0DarkOfKnight

Ron Paul and his stance on issues is a litmus test for the public, used to gauge the overall response to the increasing gap between it and the actions of government. If he was to gain wide spread appeal I think that those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo would cause things to get really bad really quick in an effort to keep their grasp on things.

DarkOfKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DarkOfKnight

[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"][QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]Well that means we are totally screwed, because Ron Paul isn't going to win :0flatus

Ron Paul and his stance on issues is a litmus test. If he was to gain wide spread appeal I think that those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo would cause things to get really bad really quick in an effort to keep their grasp on things.

Okay......Shucky ducky?
flatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 flatus

[QUOTE="flatus"]

[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"] You don't know the future! So stop acting like you do! That's the nonsense I got when I stated about the same thing. DarkOfKnight

Ron Paul and his stance on issues is a litmus test. If he was to gain wide spread appeal I think that those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo would cause things to get really bad really quick in an effort to keep their grasp on things.

Okay......Shucky ducky?

Uh... what?