Things you'd be embarrassed of if your friends found out

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2167 posts) -
I can't think of anything. I'm pretty transparent to my friends (well, friend).
#52 Posted by sukraj (27293 posts) -

I pick my nose.

#53 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
I am not perfect :(
#54 Posted by iskeethunters (925 posts) -
At the moment, how much League of Legends I played during the last week...
#55 Posted by johnd13 (9290 posts) -

At the moment, how much League of Legends I played during the last week... iskeethunters

I had been playing League of Legends for 7 consecutive hours once. From 8 pm to 3 am. :?

#56 Posted by iskeethunters (925 posts) -

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]At the moment, how much League of Legends I played during the last week... johnd13

I had been playing League of Legends for 7 consecutive hours once. From 8 pm to 3 am. :?

Pretty sure I beat that. The thing is, I was playing with my friends then, so it seems ok. However they only play if we're going to do it together. I'm the only one that enjoys playing alone. I guess the fact that their English is pretty bad to communicate and understand spells and items in such a game is what ruins it for them.
#57 Posted by johnd13 (9290 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]At the moment, how much League of Legends I played during the last week... iskeethunters

Pretty sure I beat that. The thing is, I was playing with my friends then, so it seems ok. However they only play if we're going to do it together. I'm the only one that enjoys playing alone. I guess the fact that their English is pretty bad to communicate and understand spells and items in such a game is what ruins it for them.

Mine was playing with friends as well. They don' t mind playing alone but usually prefer it with friends.

I, on the other hand, find it to be more enjoyable playing alone as I can be put in matches with other low-level players (I was pretty new compared to my friends so I was the weakest one) and generally I always found games to be a better experience when I' m on my own.

#58 Posted by iskeethunters (925 posts) -

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"][QUOTE="johnd13"]

johnd13

Mine was playing with friends as well. They don' t mind playing alone but usually prefer it with friends.

I, on the other hand, find it to be more enjoyable playing alone as I can be put in matches with other low-level players (I was pretty new compared to my friends so I was the weakest one) and generally I always found games to be a better experience when I' m on my own.

Me too. I also dislike it if someone's in the room with me talking while I'm playing something. They just can't understand that games have interesting stories (talking about single player games here, obviously) and they are distracting. It's pretty much the same as someone talking during a movie. Guess I'm just the biggest nerd in the group.
#59 Posted by johnd13 (9290 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"] Pretty sure I beat that. The thing is, I was playing with my friends then, so it seems ok. However they only play if we're going to do it together. I'm the only one that enjoys playing alone. I guess the fact that their English is pretty bad to communicate and understand spells and items in such a game is what ruins it for them. iskeethunters

Me too. I also dislike it if someone's in the room with me talking while I'm playing something. They just can't understand that games have interesting stories (talking about single player games here, obviously) and they are distracting. It's pretty much the same as someone talking during a movie. Guess I'm just the biggest nerd in the group.

haha I hate it when this happens.

Like getting a brand new game and then as soon as I press the new game button and let myself get immersed in the world and the opening dialogs, at THAT moment a family member decides to talk to me. :x

This happened when I first started Skyrim and I immediately closed the game to start a new one. :lol:

#60 Posted by Installing (678 posts) -

that I don't have any friends.

#61 Posted by johnd13 (9290 posts) -

that I don't have any friends.

Installing

That was mine as well some years ago. I used to hear others talking about making plans with their friends and stuff and I was afraid of what I' d have to say if they asked about me. :(

Now I have friends though.

#62 Posted by DaBrainz (7908 posts) -
I post here michael_1234576
pretty much
#63 Posted by Sweetbackhair (2914 posts) -
That I like to play D&D, Warhammer, Settlers of Catan, games like those.