The OT Census: What religion are you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Malaysia, Philippines what's the difference :p

One is catholic, another is muslim[QUOTE="GazaAli"] I think its cute that you are trying to catch up with the "Muslims are dragging us down" trend only problem is, Malaysia is a MUSLIM country so Muslims there are not an alien demography. Going by your sentiment of kicking one demography out they will be the ones doing the kicking. Not that it matters overall, I mean its not Sweden or something. oh and no hard feelings just chitchatting.

The cities were built by the British, Chinese, and Indians. The muslim just leach off on what was built by others.

So those cities were built by others for the people living there? Civilisations have structures in various parts of the world. Didn't think you were this close minded until now. If they are of a certain faith, they are responsible for every problem in their own country. Also, if there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, you are bound to see a few on a gaming forum, nothing shocking about that. And they are playing games, listening to music, chatting just fine like many others here.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Doesn't matter its not the point. The point is Muslims are majority and the state acknowledges Islam as its official religion or whatever. And what does who built what have to do with anything?

They've been trying to kick us out for the last 50 years, so you're right I guess. This country would turn to sh!t if all of us Chinese actually left though.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="dramaybaz"]So those cities were built by others for the people living there? Civilisations have structures in various parts of the world. Didn't think you were this close minded until now. If they are of a certain faith, they are responsible for every problem in their own country. Also, if there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, you are bound to see a few on a gaming forum, nothing shocking about that. And they are playing games, listening to music, chatting just fine like many others here.

I'm using the word muslims to describe a specific type of people in my country. Also, my first post wasn't suppose to be taken seriously.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Doesn't matter its not the point. The point is Muslims are majority and the state acknowledges Islam as its official religion or whatever. And what does who built what have to do with anything?

They've been trying to kick us out for the last 50 years, so you're right I guess. This country would turn to sh!t if all of us Chinese actually left though.

Man stap you're killin me :lol: China is this way --------------> have a look around while you're at it.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Are you my nemesis pie?

nah
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Doesn't matter its not the point. The point is Muslims are majority and the state acknowledges Islam as its official religion or whatever. And what does who built what have to do with anything?

Man stap you're killin me :lol: China is this way --------------> have a look around while you're at it.

China probably won't accept me :( but I wouldn't want to be a Chinese citizen anyway.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GazaAli
[QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Are you my nemesis pie?

nah

I feel this fascination attraction to you but I also hate your guts. What is it?
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Are you my nemesis pie?

nah

I feel this fascination attraction to you but I also hate your guts. What is it?

tsundere?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GazaAli
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"] They've been trying to kick us out for the last 50 years, so you're right I guess. This country would turn to sh!t if all of us Chinese actually left though.

China probably won't accept me :(

That's not what I mean, instead I was referring to the fact that China, where Chinese people from, aren't that great.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#60 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
Not religious, don't really believe in any god.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 pie-junior
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Are you my nemesis pie?

nah

Probably the effects of my pithy charm. or love
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Man stap you're killin me :lol: China is this way --------------> have a look around while you're at it.

China probably won't accept me :(

That's not what I mean, instead I was referring to the fact that China, where Chinese people from, aren't that great.

That's because of the CCP. Look at Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. That's three of the four asian tigers right there. Also, even a mid tier chinese city is better than our capital. Their public transportation system is fantastic.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 pie-junior

China probably won't accept me Lonelynight

Too much of a censor/blocking hassle.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24942 Posts
I consider myself a Christian.
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"] China probably won't accept me pie-junior

Too much of a censor/blocking hassle.

HAH!
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

I dislike religion.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
I worship myself.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
Was a muslim before (sunni), now atheist.Crunchy_Nuts
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

christianity

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#70 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

I try to avoid considering myself a "religion," seeing as how I've seen some horrible things done as a result of it. I suppose I am a Christian, in that I believe Jesus is the Son of God and the Bible is God's word. I prefer dissociating myself with conformist Christianity, which I feel is a scourge upon the world since many conformist Christians heavily contradicts God's original messages for their own purposes, at least thats what I think

LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
Agnostic atheist.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17865 Posts

It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter.mindstorm

Chronicles 16:30 -Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.

Psalm 96:10 - Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns." The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved

Psalm 104:5 - He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.The Bible

So, you're a geocentrist? Also, how many horse stalls did Solomon have?

And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen. -1 Kings 4:26The Bible

And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem. -2 Chron 9:25The Bible

I could go on.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

There's only four religions in the world?

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

5Mpcf.jpg.

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

worlock77

lol

you can do better than this

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

SirWander

lol

you can do better than this

I'm just pointing out the logical conclusion of TC's poll.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#79 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

worlock77
No, but there are only five poll options, at most, allowed on Gamespot. I think TC just did the best he could by covering the five 'religions' one is most likely to run into on OT.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

5Mpcf.jpg.

meconate

I'd have expected nothing less from Celldrax. :P

Well, I could've just given the usual replay of 'atheist'. But this way is more fun :P (and probably more fitting, as you don't actually worship anything as an atheist...).

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#81 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

I'm Christian. No particular denomination really, though I identify with mostly protestant beliefs rather than Catholic ones.

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

I'm just pointing out the logical conclusion of TC's poll.

worlock77

polls only allow up to 5 categories in which to place answers for the question proposed by the TC.

It's rather intellectually shallow to believe that there are only four organized religions, on that I agree, which is why the fifth option should have been something like "Other (please specify)"

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

13 Muslims!? da fuq?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Not religious.

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jim_shorts

13 Muslims!? da fuq?

GrayF0X786
There are a few active Muslim posters here. More than in times past.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="dramaybaz"] No dominion aye? Dominions are pointless, it is like people can't even agree with each other.FMAB_GTO
I have one but I don't say it because it is what separates me from other Muslims and I don't like it x____x I would say it out if people were more understanding but sadly this isn't the case ;[ No offense to any Muslim over this board, I don't know anything about you so I cannot judge, all i can do is wish you a happy life and afterlife.

people also forget the division within islam is not as major as the other faiths, we are more together, for example our Qu'ran is the same 1 Qu'ran word for word, letter for letter (never changed) we pray in the same langauge word for word, and towards the same direction (Makkah) and during the Hajj, we are truely brought together as 1 people, something the other Abrahamic faiths can never achieve.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts

13 Muslims!? da fuq?

GrayF0X786
How much did you expect?
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

13 Muslims!? da fuq?

FMAB_GTO

How much did you expect?

5....at best lol

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="dramaybaz"] No dominion aye? Dominions are pointless, it is like people can't even agree with each other.GrayF0X786

I have one but I don't say it because it is what separates me from other Muslims and I don't like it x____x I would say it out if people were more understanding but sadly this isn't the case ;[ No offense to any Muslim over this board, I don't know anything about you so I cannot judge, all i can do is wish you a happy life and afterlife.

people also forget the division within islam is not as major as the other faiths, we are more together, for example our Qu'ran is the same 1 Qu'ran word for word, letter for letter (never changed) we pray in the same langauge word for word, and towards the same direction (Makkah) and during the Hajj, we are truely brought together as 1 people, something the other Abrahamic faiths can never achieve.

mhmm ^^ hopefully, the future will be a bright one.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

13 Muslims!? da fuq?

GrayF0X786

How much did you expect?

5....at best lol

They hide in the shadows hehe =P
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 jim_shorts

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="dramaybaz"] No dominion aye? Dominions are pointless, it is like people can't even agree with each other.GrayF0X786

I don't see that at all. Shiites and Sunnis have always been very divided. At least as much as Catholics and Protestants. They've been at war with each other on and off since the Abbasid Empire.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] I have one but I don't say it because it is what separates me from other Muslims and I don't like it x____x I would say it out if people were more understanding but sadly this isn't the case ;[ No offense to any Muslim over this board, I don't know anything about you so I cannot judge, all i can do is wish you a happy life and afterlife.FMAB_GTO

mhmm ^^ hopefully, the future will be a bright one.

..aha ^^

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Former protestant Christian. Atheist now, I guess. Idk what I believe in.
iHarlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 iHarlequin
Member since 2011 • 1928 Posts

I don't go to a church or have any sort of faith, but my morality and ethics are entirely based on a Roman Catholic viewpoint - which, for the most part, is pretty much the standard of any Christian religion.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GrayF0X786

Former protestant Christian. Atheist now, I guess. Idk what I believe in.MrPraline
you messaged me the other day saying you reverted to islam....remember....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Nothing. I just don't care.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Former protestant Christian. Atheist now, I guess. Idk what I believe in.GrayF0X786

you messaged me the other day saying you reverted to islam....remember....

still waiting on pics of the 72 before i decide
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 MrPraline

Aljosa23
AL Happy 2013 bro < 3
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#99 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

not sure what "other faiths" youre talking about. Christianity is divided, that is true, but thats where it ends.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#100 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

MrPraline