The Most Exclusive Hotel Room In The World: Inside Disney's Castle

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts

Maybe some day when I am extremely lucky I can stay in that suite, scratch that, I will make it my life goal to stay in that suite. :D

The Most Exclusive Hotel Room In The World: Inside Disney's Castle

And no amount of money can reserve it.

There is only one hotel room INSIDE all of Disney World.

enhanced-buzz-5168-1364494807-12.jpg

It is located here, inside of Cinderella Castle.

It is located here, inside of Cinderella Castle.

The space was originally intended as a place for Walt Disney and his family to stay at when they visited the park.

The space was originally intended as a place for Walt Disney and his family to stay at when they visited the park.

Sadly, Walt passed before the completion of the park. The space was used for storage and a call center for almost 40 years.

Disney decided to complete the suite in 2005. Today it's called the Cinderella Castle Suite, and it looks like this.

Disney decided to complete the suite in 2005. Today it's called the Cinderella Castle Suite, and it looks like this.

If, by some miracle, you get to stay there, you will enter on ground level, here:

If, by some miracle, you get to stay there, you will enter on ground level, here:

A private concierge takes you to a private elevator that services the suite exclusively. During your stay, you have a concierge/butler all night for anything you desire.

A private concierge takes you to a private elevator that services the suite exclusively. During your stay, you have a concierge/butler all night for anything you desire.

This is the key to the glorious suite.

This is the key to the glorious suite.

Six floors up, you enter the most exclusive suite in the world. Three rooms of pure gloriousness.

Six floors up, you enter the most exclusive suite in the world. Three rooms of pure gloriousness.

You immediately walk across Cinderella's coach mosaic tile floor, which contains more than 30,000 tiles, including 3,400 24-karat gold pieces.

You immediately walk across Cinderella's coach mosaic tile floor, which contains more than 30,000 tiles, including 3,400 24-karat gold pieces.

In the Royal Sitting Room, crystal jewels adorn stained-glass windows, telling the story of Cinderella.

In the Royal Sitting Room, crystal jewels adorn stained-glass windows, telling the story of Cinderella.

The suite sleeps six total and has two king beds in the Royal Bedchamber.

The suite sleeps six total and has two king beds in the Royal Bedchamber.

The Royal Bedchamber includes two custom-designed headboards standing 8 feet 2 inches tall, with a "C" (for Cinderella) crest.

The Royal Bedchamber includes two custom-designed headboards standing 8 feet 2 inches tall, with a

The room includes a custom-made, priceless glass slipper created by Steuben Glass.

The room includes a custom-made, priceless glass slipper created by Steuben Glass.

Across from the beds, you'll find a 17th-century antique Gothic French fireplace molded from an original in France. Fiber optics inside give it the appearance of a fire with glowing embers.

Across from the beds, you'll find a 17th-century antique Gothic French fireplace molded from an original in France. Fiber optics inside give it the appearance of a fire with glowing embers.

The rest of the room includes three handwoven rugs from Thailand and antique 18th-century mahogany and maple furnishings throughout.

The rest of the room includes three handwoven rugs from Thailand and antique 18th-century mahogany and maple furnishings throughout.

The Royal Bath is fit for a king.

The Royal Bath is fit for a king.

And it includes a royal throne.

And it includes a royal throne.

The sinks are hand-hammered copper leaf basins with silver leaf.

The sinks are hand-hammered copper leaf basins with silver leaf.

But perhaps the most magical part of the suite is the custom-made 4 x 4, multi-jet Jacuzzi with waterfall faucet and chromatherapy lighting.

But perhaps the most magical part of the suite is the custom-made 4 x 4, multi-jet Jacuzzi with waterfall faucet and chromatherapy lighting.

So you can make a twilight atmosphere.

So you can make a twilight atmosphere.

Or a starlight atmosphere.

Or a starlight atmosphere.

Heaven.

Heaven.

Some of the last people to stay there were Kevin and Danielle Jonas in 2010.

Some of the last people to stay there were Kevin and Danielle Jonas in 2010.

Dont you just hate them?

Dont you just hate them?

Sad reality: You can't book the Cinderella Suite. It's used by Disney for promotional giveaways and charity events.

Sad reality: You can't book the Cinderella Suite. It's used by Disney for promotional giveaways and charity events.

Here is a full tour! 

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
If you have enough dough I'm sure you can get in or contacts I'm sure you can get in. :P It's a great looking suite but there are better looking, less exclusive suites in the world.
Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts
I'm very sure that only people with the wealth as large as a Fort Knox's gold could buy this,yet it was used once in a lifetime
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
It's not even that nice. Whatever price a night in a place lie that costs I'd pay for a night on the top of Mt Everest.
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

A couple of millenia from now, an archealogical dig is going to uncover the place, sparking serious academic inquiry into the powerful regent who must have resided there.

Future historians will write volumes about the powerful and influential "Queen Cinderella of the United States of America".

:lol:

TINYOWNSYOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 TINYOWNSYOU
Member since 2009 • 565 Posts

There aren't words for how much I want that.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

meanwhile tens of thousands of Africans die due to the lack of basic food and water.