1. This is an interview to learn more about an OT poster. It's NOT about everyone who posts in this thread. Please ask your questions to the weekly GUEST only.
2. Use your common sense and keep it clean. Nothing too controversial (whatever that means), no TOS rule breaking, no personal attacks, no credit card numbers info, etc... Let's try to behave properly.
3. Allow some time for the guest to answer your questions. He isn't paid for this, and he probably has other activities outside t3h internets, so please be patient.
4. Do not post your questions until the previous ones have been answered. Questions, followed by answers, followed by questions, and vice-versa. That's the plan.
5. There will be some difficulties, probably, and some complaints. Do not complain in this thread. We'll make another thread for suggestions/complaints if necessary.
6.The GUEST has to be here everyday, to answer the latest questions the best way he can. If it's been more than 2 days without any life signals from the guest, the guest will become an official OT outcast for his remaining days in our community. Serious business ! The GUEST can feel free to PM me for any questions.
7. Chill out. This is the lounge, it's supposed to be a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Let's try keeping it that way.