(I been on hiatus and now, I'm back doing these)
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part - $34.4 Million (new release)
- What Men Want - $19.0 Million (new release)
- Cold Pursuit - $10.8 Million (new release)
- The Upside - $7.2 Million
- Glass - $6.4 Million
- The Prodigy - $6.0 Million (new release)
- Green Book - $3.5 Million
- Aquaman - $3.3 Million
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: $3.0 Million
- Miss Bala - $2.7 Million
Me and my daughter went to see Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, she like it more but to me, it was okay, not really as good as the first Lego movie cause they went all out on the first one.
But anyhow, weeks after weeks, the box office has been slow, I honestly don't know what's going on. I guess there's nothing really new to see.
February 8-10 mojo's box office weekend