The Five Stages Of Being Drunk.

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Stage 1 - SMART This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe. You know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are always RIGHT. And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART. Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING This is when you realise that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you. Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun. Stage 3 - RICH This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armored truck full of money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you will win all your bets. It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world. Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because nothing can hurt you. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money. You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway! Stage 5 - INVISIBLE This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness. At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you. You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know all the words.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
yeah,not really. Generalizations for the loss.
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=5+stages+of+being+drunk

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 th3warr1or
In case you didn't notice, this is a joke..
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 th3warr1or

Stinger78
yes because it's a joke... might as well make this forum dead then, since everything in OT can be googled.
6_volts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 6_volts
Member since 2008 • 5520 Posts
:lol: Nice.
FreezeBlast95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FreezeBlast95
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts

I found this one pretty funny

A man was sitting in a bar and noticed a group of people using sign language. He also noticed that the bartender was using sign language to speak to them.

When the bartender returned to him, the man asked how he had learned to use sign language. The bartender explained that these were regular customers and had taught him to speak in sign.

The man thought that was great.

A few minutes later the man noticed that the people in the group were waving their hands around very wildly.

The bartender looked over and signed "Now cut that out! I warned you!" and threw the group out of the bar.

The man asked why he had done that and the bartender said, "If I told them once I told them 100 times - NO SINGING IN THE BAR!"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I thought stage 3 was - "you go to brush something off your shoulder and find it's the floor."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

Doesn't seem to be good joke for being drunk....meh.

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#10 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
You forget stage six: The LJS phase. Its when you think the cure actually has good music. [spoiler] I'm kidding forumiters. Calm down LJS, just back away and calm down. I have pathetic insults and I'm not afraid to actually use them anoymously over the internet [/spoiler]
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 th3warr1or
LJS? The only LJS i know is Long John Silver.. Oh and btw here's a good one.

A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer. "Certainly, sir, that'll be 1 cent." "One penny?!" exclaimed the guy. The barman replied, "Yes." So, the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks, "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with fries, peas, and a salad?" "Certainly sir," replies the bartender, "but all that comes to real money." "How much money?" inquires the guy. "Four cents," he replies. "Four cents?!" exclaims the guy. "Where's the guy who owns this place?" The barman replies, "Upstairs with my wife." The guy says, "What's he doing with your wife?" The bartender replies, "Same as what I'm doing to his business."
BadBrain21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BadBrain21
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts
[QUOTE="Wilfred_Owen"]You forget stage six: The LJS phase. Its when you think the cure actually has good music. [spoiler] I'm kidding forumiters. Calm down LJS, just back away and calm down. I have pathetic insults and I'm not afraid to actually use them anoymously over the internet [/spoiler]

cold-blooded... haha. but i agree.
FreezeBlast95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FreezeBlast95

Another

It's Halloween and everyone's out trick-or-treating. A bartender is working the late-night shift at the bar. He looks outside and sees everyone in crazy costumes. He sighs and picks up a glass and starts cleaning it.

At around midnight, a guy in a vampire costume walks in and sits at the bar. He says to the bartender "Hi. I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

The bartender looks at him skeptically. "No you're not. You're just wearing a costume."

"No, no, really," he insists. "I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

"Alright," the bartender says. He goes in the back and comes out with a cup of blood. He gives it to the vampire who drinks it right away.

"Thanks," he says, and leaves.

An hour later another vampire comes in and sits at the bar. He says "Hi, I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

"Okay," the bartender says and goes in the back again. He comes out with another cup of blood. He gives it to the vampire who drinks it and leaves with a 'thanks'.

An hour later a third vampire comes in and sits at the bar. "Hi," he says to to the bartender. "I'm a vam..."

"I know, I know," the bartender interrupts. "You're a vampire and you want a cup of blood right?"

"Um, no," the vampire answers. "I AM a vampire, but I'd just like a glass of hot water please."

"Sure" the bartender says. He pours him a glass of hot water. As he gives it to the vampire he says "You know, there were two vampires that came in before you that wanted blood. How come you're just asking for water?"

Without answering the vampire reaches into his pocket and pulls out a used band-aid.

"Tea time."

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 th3warr1or
^^^ Don't quite get it(cause I'm pretty much drunk). Please explain, even if it doesn't make the joke funny anymore.. I get something about the vampire having drank blood already.
Scooter540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Scooter540
Member since 2003 • 1000 Posts
Stage 1 - SMART This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe. You know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are always RIGHT. And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART. Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING This is when you realise that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you. Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun. Stage 3 - RICH This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armored truck full of money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you will win all your bets. It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world. Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because nothing can hurt you. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money. You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway! Stage 5 - INVISIBLE This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness. At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you. You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know all the words.th3warr1or
Have you ever been drunk?
zpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 zpirit
Member since 2004 • 870 Posts

Ive experienced all bout the last phase of your drunken list =)

Ohh and you forgot the "im not saing this cause im drunk" stage.

Were you tell your friend that you just meet that you love him cause he´s such a cool guy.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts

Stinger78
epic... plagiarism for the loss.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="Stinger78"]

mfp16

Did I say it was my own creation? no. In fact i mentioned in a later, but previous post that it's a joke..
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mfp16
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="Stinger78"]

th3warr1or

Did I say it was my own creation? no. In fact i mentioned in a later, but previous post that it's a joke..

you mentioned it after you were caught... :/
Statutory_AP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Statutory_AP3
Member since 2009 • 1256 Posts
I thought this was pretty funny.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

You forget stage six: The LJS phase. Its when you think the cure actually has good music. [spoiler] I'm kidding forumiters. Calm down LJS, just back away and calm down. I have pathetic insults and I'm not afraid to actually use them anoymously over the internet [/spoiler] Wilfred_Owen
I shall exact my revenge at a time of my choosing.....:x

FreezeBlast95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FreezeBlast95

^^^ Don't quite get it(cause I'm pretty much drunk). Please explain, even if it doesn't make the joke funny anymore.. I get something about the vampire having drank blood already. th3warr1or

A use bandid has blood on it so he's just gonna dunk it in like you would do a tea bag

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="mfp16"] epic... plagiarism for the loss.

you mentioned it after you were caught... :/

Not really, felt no reason to mention it sooner..
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]^^^ Don't quite get it(cause I'm pretty much drunk). Please explain, even if it doesn't make the joke funny anymore.. I get something about the vampire having drank blood already. FreezeBlast95

A use bandid has blood on it so he's just gonna dunk it in like you would do a tea bag

oh man, how could i miss the obvious lmfao. And.. GOODNIGHT GUYS!
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

I did something similar in a blog ages ago. Copy pasta time:

Being completely sober I have made some amusing observations. I can catagorise what kind of drunk people can become.

Born again sober: Always the first to throw up, very lightweight. Often seen resting head against the porcelin of a toilet saying "Never again...never again".

The lover: Goes around telling everyone how much they love you. Usually this is swiftly followed by Born again sober

Waterworks: Becomes incredibly emotional over the slightest of things. Won't make a whole lot of sense. Can also fall into the lover catagory, or become incredibly bitter towards anything and everything.

The Genius: Is often heard saying "I've got a great idea!" which can end up with hilarious consequences posted up on YouTube.

Sir Mopesalot: Stops talking. Completely. You'll be lucky if you can get a visual response out of them.

Hungry Hungry Hippo: No night out is complete without cheesy garlic bread and greasy meat of questionable origins at 3am.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mfp16
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Not really, felt no reason to mention it sooner..

thus plagiarism...
fraz1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 fraz1776
Member since 2006 • 2269 Posts

I can relate to "Bullet Proof" very well!

shaunk89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 shaunk89
Member since 2009 • 945 Posts

I did something similar in a blog ages ago. Copy pasta time:

Being completely sober I have made some amusing observations. I can catagorise what kind of drunk people can become.

Born again sober: Always the first to throw up, very lightweight. Often seen resting head against the porcelin of a toilet saying "Never again...never again".

The lover: Goes around telling everyone how much they love you. Usually this is swiftly followed by Born again sober

Waterworks: Becomes incredibly emotional over the slightest of things. Won't make a whole lot of sense. Can also fall into the lover catagory, or become incredibly bitter towards anything and everything.

The Genius: Is often heard saying "I've got a great idea!" which can end up with hilarious consequences posted up on YouTube.

Sir Mopesalot: Stops talking. Completely. You'll be lucky if you can get a visual response out of them.

Hungry Hungry Hippo: No night out is complete without cheesy garlic bread and greasy meat of questionable origins at 3am.

AirGuitarist87

Lol, I like this better due to the funnier names :P

I'm usually a corss between teh Genius, the Hungry Hungry Hippo, and the next morning I'm occasionally the born again sober... fun times

also, whats with the numerous alcohol-related OT threads atm :S

wii4panta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 wii4panta
Member since 2007 • 2886 Posts
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Not really, felt no reason to mention it sooner..

thus plagiarism...

It was just a copypasta joke dude. And it was funny so I personallt have no problem. :P
FreezeBlast95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FreezeBlast95

[QUOTE="FreezeBlast95"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]^^^ Don't quite get it(cause I'm pretty much drunk). Please explain, even if it doesn't make the joke funny anymore.. I get something about the vampire having drank blood already. th3warr1or

oh man, how could i miss the obvious lmfao. And.. GOODNIGHT GUYS!

Silly goose you! It's 4pm for me =/

Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts
too true ahahaha
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Not really, felt no reason to mention it sooner..

thus plagiarism...

I'm not gonna argue but the site I took it from didn't have any copyright, nor did it ask for "credit", so I felt no need to give one. Thus not plagiarism.
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mfp16
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I'm not gonna argue but the site I took it from didn't have any copyright, nor did it ask for "credit", so I felt no need to give one. Thus not plagiarism.

perhaps you need to look up the definition of plagiarism. You asked for credit by posting it as your own... btw, everything that is created is automatically copyrighted by its author unless specifically released by the author... thats the law. You posted something like it was yours, you were caught, end of story...
Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Severed_Hand
Member since 2007 • 3402 Posts
hm... i dont go through your progession.... i cant relate
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

outside of the bulletproof one I don't think I have been any of those while being drunk. I think it completely varies from person to person.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Stage 1 - SMART This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe. You know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are always RIGHT. And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART. Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING This is when you realise that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you. Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun. Stage 3 - RICH This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armored truck full of money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you will win all your bets. It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world. Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because nothing can hurt you. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money. You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway! Stage 5 - INVISIBLE This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness. At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you. You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know all the words.th3warr1or

Seeing as how I'm ACTUALLY smart, I manage to avoid all of those steps entirely, and basically go immediately to being sick.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I'm not gonna argue but the site I took it from didn't have any copyright, nor did it ask for "credit", so I felt no need to give one. Thus not plagiarism. mfp16
perhaps you need to look up the definition of plagiarism. You asked for credit by posting it as your own... btw, everything that is created is automatically copyrighted by its author unless specifically released by the author... thats the law. You posted something like it was yours, you were caught, end of story...

Perhaps now he'll get expelled from The Internet.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mfp16

Perhaps now he'll get expelled from The Internet.

MrGeezer

man... what a great idea... if only we could expel people from the internet.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

1) Stupidity-- thinking that you can only have fun by altering reality.

2) continued stupidity- Waking up the next day and not remembering this "fun" that you had, but insisiting that it took place.

GrindingAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GrindingAxe
Member since 2008 • 1641 Posts
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I'm not gonna argue but the site I took it from didn't have any copyright, nor did it ask for "credit", so I felt no need to give one. Thus not plagiarism.

So I guess everyone who has a sig that they didn't create are plagiarists too, right? Who cares. Its not as if its school work or something.
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mfp16
[QUOTE="GrindingAxe"] So I guess everyone who has a sig that they didn't create are plagiarists too, right? Who cares. Its not as if its school work or something.

not technically, if someone made the sig for you then they have released the copyright for you. But that's really not the same thing here. Presenting something that you didn't write without saying it isn't yours isn't cool.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MrGeezer

2) continued stupidity- Waking up the next day and not remembering this "fun" that you had, but insisiting that it took place.

DigitalExile

Honestly, I have always found this to be a stupid argument.

1) Who the **** ever said that drinkers can ONLY have fun by drinking? How does that claim make ANY freaking sense? If you find Metal Gear Solid to be fun, does this mean that you are somehow incapable of having fun unless you are playing Metal Gear Solid? Were fans of Metal Gear Solid just pathetically moping around in perpetual agony, simply because Metal Gear Solid had not yet been released? On release day, were they saying to themselves, "this is it...Metal Gear Solid is finally being released, and from this point on my whole life is going to be perfect"?

Uh...no. They just thought that Metal Gear Solid was fun. Along with the thousands of other things that they ALSO have fun doing.

And it's the exact same thing with drinkers. Can a skater ONLY have fun by skating? Can a singer ONLY have fun by singing? Who the **** came up with this garbage? Have you ever heard a drinker actually tell you that they can only have fun by drinking? Or are you simply PRETENDING that all drinkers feel this way just to make yourself feel better about your decision to not drink?

2) Just my anecdotal evidence, but the VAST majority of drinkers I have encountered actually try to AVOID getting so ****faced that they don't remember what happened. Pretending like that's the norm for people who drink alcohol is like me making a post portraying all videogame players as sad pathetic socially inept virgins who only pretend to be badass monster slayers in order to compensate for their own lives thoroughly sucking.

BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts

I dont necessarily go through all of these steps each time...

But i may major in one of them on a specific night.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]Perhaps now he'll get expelled from The Internet.

mfp16

man... what a great idea... if only we could expel people from the internet.

I agree it's a great idea, and propose we start with you. Seriously, dude, he re-posted a joke from a joke website, what's the big deal? It's not like he's buying old essays online and turning them in for a class.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mfp16
I agree it's a great idea, and propose we start with you. Seriously, dude, he re-posted a joke from a joke website, what's the big deal? It's not like he's buying old essays online and turning them in for a class.theone86
my dear... I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]I agree it's a great idea, and propose we start with you. Seriously, dude, he re-posted a joke from a joke website, what's the big deal? It's not like he's buying old essays online and turning them in for a class.mfp16

Then my work here is done.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad I didn't say bannana?

I suppose now I'm a plaigarist for not being the first person to ever tell that joke, huh?

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
I approve of this thread.
Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

DigitalExile

Someone needs to loosen up a little :P

As for the 5 stages of being drunk... some of them happen to me from time to time. I don't dance or serve drinks to strangers though.

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
And at what stage do you become the sexiest man alive? Like this!
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="theone86"]I agree it's a great idea, and propose we start with you. Seriously, dude, he re-posted a joke from a joke website, what's the big deal? It's not like he's buying old essays online and turning them in for a class.theone86

Then my work here is done.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad I didn't say bannana?

I suppose now I'm a plaigarist for not being the first person to ever tell that joke, huh?

Lol thanks guys.. :P