The death penalty, do you support it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ncsoftlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 Ncsoftlover
Member since 2007 • 2152 Posts

Yeah, depends on the situation, only internet kids don't support it. They get all their morals from the liberal circle jerk on the internet.

GD1551

try to get a restore death penalty bill in Canadian parliament where there's a conservative majority and see how the vote will go, then you'll know if it's just the kids on the internet that are against it.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

Yeah, depends on the situation, only internet kids don't support it. They get all their morals from the liberal circle jerk on the internet.

Ncsoftlover

try to get a restore death penalty bill in Canadian parliament where there's a conservative majority and see how the vote will go, then you'll know if it's just the kids on the internet that are against it.

Nobody gives a shit about irrelevant countries like Canada.

Rapporteur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Rapporteur
Member since 2012 • 95 Posts

[QUOTE="Ncsoftlover"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it.
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 GD1551

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. Rapporteur

Canada is fully of irrelvant sissies pretending like they matter in any form or fashion other than being in the shadow of America. Nobody cares about them, they have no influence in the world and no one cares what they do or say.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

Meh...I haven't really thought about it ...maybe it's cause I don't care..Kill them or not is just fine with me..

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

I've never been comfortable with the death penalty. I feel like we lower ourselves to the level of the one we are prosecuting. It doesn't help that there are innocent people that have been put to death in the past. I'm going to go the fiscally conservative route, and say that I do not.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#207 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. GD1551

Canada is fully of irrelvant sissies pretending like they matter in any form or fashion other than being in the shadow of America. Nobody cares about them, they have no influence in the world and no one cares what they do or say.

1260710343244.jpg

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. chrisrooR

:cry:

Truth hurts, I know.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

:cry:

Truth hurts, I know.

:lol: You sound butthurt. It's cute how you group everyone together. So full of anger!
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 GD1551

:cry:chrisrooR

I'm not the one crying.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

:cry:GD1551

I'm not the one crying.

Nah, just a big ol whiner.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]

:cry:GD1551

I'm not the one crying.

hahaha awww you guys, how cute is this! He thinks he's making a point. **I'm just laughing brah, you seem rather butthurt.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#213 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

There is too much trolling on this page.

I've never been comfortable with the death penalty. I feel like we lower ourselves to the level of the one we are prosecuting. It doesn't help that there are innocent people that have been put to death in the past. I'm going to go the fiscally conservative route, and say that I do not.

Serraph105

I don't think we lowers ourselves by putting someone to death. If so, do we not lower ourselves when administering others punishments? If not, why?

I do agree about the problem that there are innocent people being put to death. To execute someone means we already have them in our power. They can do no more to hurt us; we've won. It's too great a risk to then kill them, I think.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="Ncsoftlover"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

You're kind of a moron aren't you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. GD1551

tumblr_mgjkf1pMYz1riiw1do1_r1_500.gif

y u mad tho

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I'm not a fan of state-sponsored murder, no.
Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

I've done a lot of thinking in the past day........personally, I'm starting to find it wrong to kill somebody else. Nobody deserves to die, though they do deserve punishment for the crimes they commit....

Thanks for your input, everyone.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 GD1551

worlock77

You're one of those little liberal shits aren't you?

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

GD1551

Sure are making your conservatives pals look good with those little tantrums you keep throwing.
Intrinsic29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Intrinsic29
Member since 2013 • 35 Posts

I've done a lot of thinking in the past day........personally, I'm starting to find it wrong to kill somebody else. Nobody deserves to die, though they do deserve punishment for the crimes they commit....

Thanks for your input, everyone.

Primordialous

I think you're onto something but you should take it a bit further. People don't 'deserve' to suffer, no matter what they do. There was never a moment in either of our lives where we 'chose' to not be psychopathic killers. You and I are merely lucky that we didn't have the right (or wrong) biological priors and life experiences that led us to become psychopathic killers. The idea that people 'deserve' to suffer, regardless of what they've done, is based on an intuitive desire for retribution and revenge. It has no rational basis and is based wholly on malevolent values. If we value life and the well-being of others then our justice system should be based around preventing suffering as best as possible and not inflicting more needless suffering on those who we've already successfully moved from potential victims. There simply is no rational reason to go in, after you have someone separated from society, and make them suffer more. The only reason that has been put forward was that it might set an example which might deter future potential criminals but studies have shown that punishment in the legal system beyond mere incarceration has nearly zero value as a deterrent.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 ghoklebutter

GD1551

Yep. It's not like anyone could possibly oppose the death penalty for his/her own reasons. They only do so because they're part of a circle-jerk.

Get off your high-horse. 

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

Did you even read what that person said? Or were you too fixated on trying to sound cool?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

GD1551

You didn't answer the question.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Rich3232

Sure are making your conservatives pals look good with those little tantrums you keep throwing.

Ok Mr pseudo intellectual, and I'm not a conservative for your information, but in the liberal mind you are either us or them. Damn kids up in here.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. ghoklebutter

Did you even read what that person said? Or were you too fixated on trying to sound cool?

This is the first and last time I will respond to you, do not bother quoting me because I will not answer.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

I don't need to answer your questions but I won't ask if you aren't an obnoxious liberal shit, the two threads I've seen you in already already confirm that.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Do you support it?

What do you think of it?

I'm personally for it if the suspect is proven guilty of murder. Murderers are the lowest form of scum on this planet. I honestly cannot see why someone would think that people who take lives deserves to live themselves.

Primordialous

Not the U.S. version as it costs far to much, if you have to have it, it should occur the next morning at dawn after sentence, being on death row for years with endless appeals is a mess,

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#228 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. ghoklebutter

I'm not sure why you would bother trying to reason with someone whose first and only reaction to anything that proves him wrong is basically "you suck so I'm still right". I think people would have figured out that if someone rants about "liberals" in half his posts as though one of them killed his dog or something they should probably be ignored and left to crawl out of their little bubbles of ignorance on their own initiative.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

I don't need to answer your questions but I won't ask if you aren't an obnoxious liberal shit, the two threads I've seen you in already already confirm that.

Got nothing to do with being liberal or conservative. The fact is you've made nothing but absolutely moronic, borderline trollish comments in this thread. Hence the question. Now, are you a moron?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Ncsoftlover"]

worlock77

I see you still employ the insult as a debating technique....:lol:
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Grade school in here.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
I don't think I support the death penalty
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#233 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

There is no reason for death penalty.
There is no actual support for death penalty.
It costs more money, it is completely inhumane and it doesn't gain us anything. It also doesn't allow us to correct for errors.
In hands of a government who can throw anyone they want into torture and even extradites people nilliwilly, death penalty is the last thing you want to see accepted in their society.
The people who say they support it must be very blood thirsty. Maybe you should sign up for the légion étrangère if you want to see death so badly.

Simons354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Simons354
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hello i sell a lot of gamers stuff for a cheap price if you are interested contact me on kobesimons354@yahoo.com
genfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#235 genfactor
Member since 2004 • 1472 Posts
I probably would support the death penalty if it was applied to the elite. Politicians, wallstreet executives, high ranking church officials, the wealthy and other people in positions of power who abuse their power. It's easy to execute a petty street thug or the poor. If you want to impress me, prove how much you care about justice by going after the people at the top of the food chain.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

Rustling jimmies, huh?

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

Barbariser

I'm not sure why you would bother trying to reason with someone whose first and only reaction to anything that proves him wrong is basically "you suck so I'm still right". I think people would have figured out that if someone rants about "liberals" in half his posts as though one of them killed his dog or something they should probably be ignored and left to crawl out of their little bubbles of ignorance on their own initiative.

That user was just amusingly arrogant and short-sighted, hence my responses. I definitely didn't expect to engage in a meaningful discussion with that user. I mean, just look at his/her previous response to me. >_>

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

This is the first and last time I will respond to you, do not bother quoting me because I will not answer.

you're like so cool dude can you teach me how to be cool
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

[QUOTE="Barbariser"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] Did you even read what that person said? Or were you too fixated on trying to sound cool?ghoklebutter

That user was just amusingly arrogant and short-sighted, hence my responses. I definitely didn't expect to engage in a meaningful discussion with that user. I mean, just look at his/her previous response to me. >_>

I'm guessing he's a troll. The alternative being "massive twat."
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#240 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Ya I support it. 

Our technology allows for very accurate DNA readings. If the person is guilty of murder, child molestation and things along those lines then yes. Death penalty. 

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

Yeah, leaning towards troll on this.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Rapporteur"]

I give a shit about it because it directly contradicts your absolutely moronic assertion that only online kids (who are implied to follow some sort of herd liberal morality) oppose it. coolbeans90

he's sort of right
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

especially with our prime robot harper

Avatar image for Danyawesomsauce
Danyawesomsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Danyawesomsauce
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts
Yes, if the crime commited demands it. I also don't believe in the "life sentence" since the person lives off of taxpayer money until he dies.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

BossPerson

he's sort of right

Almost certainly is, but how/why he arrived there, in addition to other statements, makes me think troll.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

I don't know. I don't think it's not up to ourselves to judge on who must live and who must die, but then again if someone killed my family I would like to see him dead. I really don't know, it's a tough question.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

From rustling liberal minds on OT to trolling sheep on SW GD1551 is a true GameSpot villain.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

He's right about one thing; there is a big liberal circle jerk.

As for the topic.

I do not.

I would prefer we use torture as an extreme form of punishment instead of death.

You get nothing with death but by making the criminal suffer in excruciating agony for the rest of their life then you gain everything.

dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 dagreenfish
Member since 2010 • 1818 Posts

I'm ok with it provided strict procedures and protocol are followed.